Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,397 members, 7,812,166 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:21 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (6256) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8130755 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6253) (6254) (6255) (6256) (6257) (6258) (6259) ... (6954) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omojudy: 2:51am On Sep 16, 2021
Fabmummy:
BS

Thankful to God for this pregnancy. Totally unplanned and was very shocking to us. I have 2 girls and living in a foreign country with little or no help, i was fine with them girls, but God had other plans for us.

Let me Jumpstart, i really wanted to give birth on Saturday, so we could have ppl home to help us with the girls and hubby can have time to stay with me in the hospital and as well be with the girls, so i just kept telling people that it was either the 27th Aug or 4th sept. Well 27th came and passed nothing, by friday 3rd, i danced, walked, paced for 1 hour, Climbed the stairs counting my steps more than 200. Laid hands on my tummy asking God to send labour my way and also speaking to my baby that i was ready to carry him on my hands.

Hubby and i did the do and then i went to bed around 11.30 pm. By 1.30 am i had gone to pee twice, the third pee time came with cramps on my waist, i quickly checked the time 1.34 am so i can track and know when to go to the hospital.
I had plans of doing my make up once labour starts so i can take fine pictures lol. So i quickly fixed my brow and from then non stop the pain became so intense and i felt like i wanted to poop. I told hubby the pain was unbearable, he just asked us to go to the hospital, we dropped our girls off and headed for the hospital that was 30 mins drive away.

Goodness God i started to feel the urge to push right from the car we were still 20 mins away from the hospital, i mustered all the prayers i could, closed my legs and kept telling hubby the baby was coming, he needs to park so we call emergency service, he kept driving, it was a terrific one.

To cut my story short, we got to the emergency centre, parked behind their trucks, hubby was trying to carry me as fast as possible so they spotted us and walked towards us to help hubby carry me, immediately two ppl attempted to carry me each on one side, my water broke, they looked down and there was the baby's head, hubby said they grabed the bed from the truck, b4 you say jack, baby slipped out without any tears, i didn't push. I had my baby outside, just by the emerg truck lol. He just couldn't wait anymore.

I am the most grateful to God we arrived the emerg just that second/minute. The total labour to delivery was 1 hour, and we drove 30 minutes out of this 1 hour.

1st labour pain 1.34am baby was born 2.37am weighing 7.2 lbs.

May God make it easy for the remaining mothers and bless all awaiting mums fruit of the womb.

Thanks so much for all the likes and mentions on the birth announcement.God bless us all.
This is so beautiful. Congratulations.

8 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omojudy: 2:53am On Sep 16, 2021
FlowerGirl040:
Pls any mama who has done miscarriage before, how was the first period like? I don't understand mine. And Google is not helping matters embarassed embarassed
Is it painful or is it delaying. I had 8 miscarriages before my babies. Did you do evacuation?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by whyworryPH(f): 2:56am On Sep 16, 2021
Halcyon123:
Evening cappo, will be 16weeks by next week God's willing. Hoping to register by then. As for tt shot,am done with that and for shopping, hoping to start oct ending by His grace. So far so good,we thank God.

Great job for having taken your TT teamie. May God provide for you as you shop in October.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by whyworryPH(f): 3:04am On Sep 16, 2021
Fabmummy:
BS

Thankful to God for this pregnancy. Totally unplanned and was very shocking to us. I have 2 girls and living in a foreign country with little or no help, i was fine with them girls, but God had other plans for us.

Thanks so much for all the likes and mentions on the birth announcement.God bless us all.

See as I was holding my phone tightly while reading. Congratulations mama. God is good!

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by supernet4(f): 4:48am On Sep 16, 2021
Hmmmm
I'm worried
My Edd is 20th which is Monday I went for antinatal last wk nd d gynea said I'll av to go tru C's without complications o because I did scan nd scan said I nd baby re fine
I decline outrightly .
Yesterday I went again nd he said the same thing
Had to call my elder sis who spoke to him nd he's like because I av fibroid nd the baby's size is a little big. If I don't fall into labor naturally they can't induce me because of complications of the fibroid
I on d other hand I'm not feeling any contractions just the normal heaviness on d v area
When my sis spoke to him he later said ok if B4 Sunday no contractions then I'll av to come in on sunday then they'll induce me on Monday
If I'm lucky I'll pull tru if not then we still have to d C's
I've started excercising
Pls which excercise can I do again to help with labor
I already started walking abi na jumping I go call am on threadmill
Pls help

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Peachbloom(f): 6:12am On Sep 16, 2021
supernet4:
Hmmmm
I'm worried
My Edd is 20th which is Monday I went for antinatal last wk nd d gynea said I'll av to go tru C's without complications o because I did scan nd scan said I nd baby re fine
I decline outrightly .
Had to call my elder sis who spoke to him nd he's like because I av fibroid nd the baby's size is a little big. If I don't fall into labor naturally they can't induce me because of complications of the fibroid
I on d other hand I'm not feeling any contractions just the normal heaviness on d v area
When my sis spoke to him he later said ok if B4 Sunday no contractions then I'll av to come in on sunday then they'll induce me on Monday
I've started excercising
Pls help

I pray you get your wish poster. However, if a C-section is a better alternative from your doctor, please take it. This is for 2 things, your safety, and your baby's safety.

With your prognosis, it is not safe to induce you, but wait for you to progress normally into labor, which is a safe alternative.

If you can afford a C-section, please go for it without a delay. You will still birth like a hebrew woman with that. Trust me. All the best.

11 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 6:20am On Sep 16, 2021
Omojudy:

Is it painful or is it delaying. I had 8 miscarriages before my babies. Did you do evacuation?
It is not painful, there is no any pain at all. I did evacuation last month, after a miscarriage at home. Just seeing a little drop of blood at some hours interval, just like a wipe and a brown dirt
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omojudy: 7:28am On Sep 16, 2021
FlowerGirl040:
It is not painful, there is no any pain at all. I did evacuation last month, after a miscarriage at home. Just seeing a little drop of blood at some hours interval, just like a wipe and a brown dirt
Your body should adjust to normal cycle next month.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Iyajelili(f): 7:38am On Sep 16, 2021
Omojudy:

8 miscarriages? Gracious Lord! You are a superwoman.

7 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by glimpse(f): 7:57am On Sep 16, 2021
supernet4:
Hmmmm
I'm worried
I decline outrightly .
I've started excercising
Pls help

Please what is the position of the fibroid? I had 4 fibroids outside the womb and I had my son through VD in 2019 without complications. If the fibroid is inside the womb, jejely follow your doctor.

The important thing here is for both you and baby to be alive and well. May God strengthen you.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by supernet4(f): 8:02am On Sep 16, 2021
glimpse:

Please what is the position of the fibroid? I had 4 fibroids outside the womb and I had my son through VD in 2019 without complications. If the fibroid is inside the womb, jejely follow your doctor.

The important thing here is for both you and baby to be alive and well. May God strengthen you.
It's outside d womb
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by glimpse(f): 8:29am On Sep 16, 2021
supernet4:

It's outside d womb

Okay. Just be hopeful that labour starts naturally. Please boost your PCV. It's very important.

I am also praying that my second delivery goes smoothly as my first did.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Halcyon123(f): 8:53am On Sep 16, 2021
Amen and amen.
whyworryPH:

Great job for having taken your TT teamie. May God provide for you as you shop in October.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by semisola: 10:21am On Sep 16, 2021
TEAM JANUARY MAMAS!!!

How are we all doing?

I thank God for seeing us through the first half of our pregnancy, I pray that the remaining phase of this journey will be filled with good news.

God will provide all that is needed to take care of our bundle of joy, just like the Hebrew women, we shall be healthy mothers to healthy babies in Jesus Name.

January mamas! Hope we are all religious in taking our pre natal vitamins and antenatal attendance?

By now i am sure some of us have checked the sexes of our LO, I have o, I was so certain I was having a baby boy cause this pregnancy has been so easy but alas!!! My precious baby is a princess. Who else has checked theirs?

My baby bump is still tiny, I wish it is bigger. Lol
My baby is now active with her tiny kicks.. it’s beautiful.

Teamies come and respond to attendance it’s being a while.

S/N Names EDD. Gender/sex

1. semisola. 29th. Pink

2. Esthered. 3rd. Blue

3. Blisworld61. 12th. - Pink

4. RhemaDavis 30th - Surprise

5. Successhungry. 28th Pink

6. Livelystone 27th X

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Esetim(f): 10:38am On Sep 16, 2021
Fabmummy:
BS

Let me Jumpstart, i really wanted to give birth on Saturday, so we could have ppl home to help us with the girls and hubby can have time to stay with me in the hospital and as well be with the girls, so i just kept telling people that it was either the 27th Aug or 4th sept. Well 27th came and passed nothing, by friday 3rd, i danced, walked, paced for 1 hour, Climbed the stairs counting my steps more than 200. Laid hands on my tummy asking God to send labour my way and also speaking to my baby that i was ready to carry him on my hands.

Hubby and i did the do and then i went to bed around 11.30 pm. By 1.30 am i had gone to pee twice, the third pee time came with cramps on my waist, i quickly checked the time 1.34 am so i can track and know when to go to the hospital.
I had plans of doing my make up once labour starts so i can take fine pictures lol. So i quickly fixed my brow and from then non stop the pain became so intense and i felt like i wanted to poop. I told hubby the pain was unbearable, he just asked us to go to the hospital, we dropped our girls off and headed for the hospital that was 30 mins drive away.

Goodness God i started to feel the urge to push right from the car we were still 20 mins away from the hospital, i mustered all the prayers i could, closed my legs and kept telling hubby the baby was coming, he needs to park so we call emergency service, he kept driving, it was a terrific one.

To cut my story short, we got to the emergency centre, parked behind their trucks, hubby was trying to carry me as fast as possible so they spotted us and walked towards us to help hubby carry me, immediately two ppl attempted to carry me each on one side, my water broke, they looked down and there was the baby's head, hubby said they grabed the bed from the truck, b4 you say jack, baby slipped out without any tears, i didn't push. I had my baby outside, just by the emerg truck lol. He just couldn't wait anymore.

I am the most grateful to God we arrived the emerg just that second/minute. The total labour to delivery was 1 hour, and we drove 30 minutes out of this 1 hour.

May God make it easy for the remaining mothers and bless all awaiting mums fruit of the womb.

Wow
What an amazing BS.
Congratulations
May God make it easy for the rest of us waddling mamas. Amen

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by endee1996(f): 10:53am On Sep 16, 2021
Fabmummy:
BS

I tap into this easy delivery. So fast and easy. Congratulations once again

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by endee1996(f): 10:55am On Sep 16, 2021
Good day mamas...pls,how does a mucus plug look like.
Have been noticing something on my undies. It's cloudy and very slimy and comes out long too but no blood.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by bilsworld61: 12:08pm On Sep 16, 2021
[color=#006600][/color]
semisola:
TEAM JANUARY MAMAS!!!

How are we all doing?

I thank God for seeing us through the first half of our pregnancy, I pray that the remaining phase of this journey will be filled with good news.

God will provide all that is needed to take care of our bundle of joy, just like the Hebrew women, we shall be healthy mothers to healthy babies in Jesus Name.

January mamas! Hope we are all religious in taking our pre natal vitamins and antenatal attendance?

By now i am sure some of us has checked the sexes of our LO, I have o, I was so certain I was having a baby boy cause this pregnancy has been so easy but alas!!! My precious baby is a princess. Who else has checked theirs?

My baby bump is still tiny, I wish it is bigger. Lol
My baby is now active with her tiny kicks.. it’s beautiful.

Teamies come and respond to attendance it’s being a while.

S/N Names EDD. Gender/sex

1. semisola. 29th. Pink
2. Esthered.
3. Blisworld61. 12th. - X
4. RhemaDavis 30th - X
5. Successhungry. - - x
Cappo we are fine o...My bump is showing too but not that big.
We are trying with our pre -natals now unlike the first trimester and I just finished my antenatal registration.
The last time I went to check sex at 16weeks,the Sonographer could not pick it so we have not checked again . My baby's kicks are something else but am enjoying it.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Rejoice012: 12:23pm On Sep 16, 2021
Good day cappo, hope you are good as well?
I have taken 2TT shots so far. we are waiting for next scan to know gender before we start shopping, hopefully next month. I went to regesiter at another hospital yesterday and the doctor gave me another Edd, I have 3 different dates now.lol
May God continue to strengthen us
whyworryPH:
TEAM FEBRUARY 2022

It's the second week of September and we are gradually moving to the promised land.
How are we doing teamies? Have you taken your first TT injection? Anyone done anatomy and sex scan? If you have please share sex with us.

I missed my antenatal appointment and therefore haven't taken my tt shot, but I'll do that once school resumes next week so that I can leave my boy in school and go with the girl.

I hope all the morning sickness is finally gone? The way things are expensive now eh, I wonder what will happen by December) January. Therefore, I suggest we start buying things now, especially first time mums.

sayoddy welcome to the team. Please supply us with your EDD so that I can add your name to the list.

NAME................. EDD
1. whyworryPH............2nd
2. Rejoice 012...............2nd
3. prettmum..................10th
4. bayobabe...................22nd
5. FlowerGirl040............We love you
6. luuvlly.........................23rd
7. Halcyon123................28th
8. Aitee1..........................Unknown

Team February for easy and supernatural childbirth with healthy mothers and happy daddies.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Rejoice012: 12:26pm On Sep 16, 2021
Congratulations mama, may God bless and keep your LO. I tap into this grace of easy delivery ijn
Fabmummy:
BS

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by supernet4(f): 1:09pm On Sep 16, 2021
glimpse:

Okay. Just be hopeful that labour starts naturally. Please boost your PCV. It's very important.

Ok tnx ma'am
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by clems88(m): 1:42pm On Sep 16, 2021
Hi mamas.
My wife's edd is today but no single sign sad baby just keep kicking and playing inside the stomach thinking that's his duplex. Me don dey worry already undecided . She's been exercising but yet no sign

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Lizzieo(f): 2:15pm On Sep 16, 2021
glimpse:

Please, how will someone's boost her PCV?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Lizzieo(f): 2:16pm On Sep 16, 2021
clems88:
Hi mamas.
My wife's edd is today but no single sign sad baby just keep kicking and playing inside the stomach thinking that's his duplex. Me don dey worry already undecided . She's been exercising but yet no sign
lol, edd is always +/- 2weeks. Safe delivery in advance

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omakraid(f): 2:58pm On Sep 16, 2021
FlowerGirl040:
I think mine is here already. But bit by bit, like little drops per hours with a brown stain (when there's no blood)

Or is it because of the evacuation I did?
When did you do the evacuation, is it recent? I think you should see your doctor to complain about it.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omakraid(f): 3:05pm On Sep 16, 2021
Fabmummy:
BS

Congratulations ma

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omakraid(f): 3:07pm On Sep 16, 2021
Expectantmom:

So sorry about your experience.
Aww, was supposed to be team Jan but that has passed and God has wiped it away thoroughly. Thanks to God

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 4:20pm On Sep 16, 2021
Omakraid:

When did you do the evacuation, is it recent? I think you should see your doctor to complain about it.
It's been 4 weeks
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by semisola: 4:28pm On Sep 16, 2021
bilsworld61:
[color=#006600][/color]

Cappo we are fine o...My bump is showing too but not that big.
We are trying with our pre -natals now unlike the first trimester and I just finished my antenatal registration.
The last time I went to check sex at 16weeks,the Sonographer could not pick it so we have not checked again . My baby's kicks are something else but am enjoying it.

16weeks was a bit too early, I checked mine at 18 weeks, have you started shopping yet?

I will begin mine at the end of the month.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omakraid(f): 4:30pm On Sep 16, 2021
FlowerGirl040:
It's been 4 weeks
I would have said you should wait and watch your next cycle maybe it would have regulated by then but I'd prefer you ckeck at your doctors'
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 4:32pm On Sep 16, 2021
Omakraid:

I would have said you should wait and watch your next cycle maybe it would have regulated by then but I'd prefer you ckeck at your doctors'
Alright. Thanks ma
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nzlove: 6:23pm On Sep 16, 2021
Hi mamas and papas, help me to thank God
I gave birth to my baby girl today 16 September by 1.37pm.
EDD 20th September
Baby and mom is healthy. I thank God for Quick labour and delivery.

Cappo oliran, we Don land.

33 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6253) (6254) (6255) (6256) (6257) (6258) (6259) ... (6954) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Hamzashaf99(f) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.