Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,330 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:51 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (6254) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8149290 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6251) (6252) (6253) (6254) (6255) (6256) (6257) ... (6956) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Krystalluv(f): 8:01am On Sep 12, 2021
frances01:
Hi team December moms hope we re all doing great.

Biko make una clear me for thia matter
I am 27weeks2days, EDD is 9th/11th Dec.
A FTM, i don't know if my baby is kicking or not, but for sure i know it moves, when am i suppose to feel the kick, or is it that i ve not been able to differentiate kicks from movement.
My last antenantal Dr told me is kicking because when he listen to the hrt beat he felt the kick.
Hello mama, baby is kicking well. This last week, I didn't feel much movements that I was so worried, DH assured that everything is fine. According to online research, with an anterior placenta (which is the position of my placenta according to scan) an expecting mom feels little or no baby moves/kicks. I'm 27 weeks too, some days I feel very painful jabs that I wonder how a tiny being will punch so hard, esp when I just finished lunch. If your placenta is anterior like mine, feeling kicks might be subtle, if not, very soon you will be the one complaining that the kicks are too much when the Kung fu starts cheesy
Keep calm mama.

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by eipreel(f): 8:52am On Sep 12, 2021
Krystalluv:
Team December 2021

#TeamFavour
#TeamHealthyBabyandHealthyMummy

Hello team mates! How are we all doing? How are LOs? So, this is the last week in August. Few months to go, let the count down begin!
Whats up with us? What are the latest? We seem too quiet in this group, are we all quiet people abi na d belle dey tie our mouths? At least, MS has totally reduced now, let's come out and make some noise o jare!
Let's drop gender if known.
Whatsup with shopping? Who's done shopping?
How is antenatal going?
Hope we are taking our prenatal vitals faithfully?

MONIKER.................. EDD..........GENDER
1. Krystalluv .................... 11th......... XX
2. Mizjemie ...................... 27th
3. Ify15 ............................ 27th
4. dunnybaby ................. 25th........ XX
5. karyss .......................... 2nd
6. eipreel ......................... 29th
7. wandeykul ................... 7th............ XY
8. frances01 ..................... 9th
9. BabyAvo .......................25th..... .... SURPRISE
10. Firstlady001 ..............15th........... XY
11. Senorita222 ...............29th
12. Mightyability ............ 25th
13. AwesomeGodIAv ..... ?
14. cutiereborn .............. 16th
15. chicaO2 .................... 21st
16. Nyxx123 ................... 20th
17. exquizit ..................... 13th......... XX

Pls notify me if any error or omission on the list.
Happy and healthy bumping to us.
#TeamFavour
#TeamNoLoss
#TeamEndOfYearGift
Thank you cappo. To even log in to nairaland sef is like plenty work on its own but we thank God we are progressing. Scan says another boy o angry when I am even thinking of putting up this toddler for sale grin

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Toopee: 3:59pm On Sep 12, 2021
Hello amazing mothers, good to be here again. I was team April in 2019 and this support group really helped me as a first time mom.

I’m back again, yay! Another team April loading…

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by gracygem100: 4:37pm On Sep 12, 2021
Mummies, pls is it safe to travel a long distance at 5 weeks?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omojudy: 5:18pm On Sep 12, 2021
gracygem100:
Don't go by road please.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Fabmummy: 6:41pm On Sep 12, 2021
Oliran:
My princess landed at exactly 9.10pm this evening, nah small e remain, I for born for house grin

Congratulations Teamie. God bless your baby

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Keziehenry(m): 8:38pm On Sep 12, 2021
After our first baby, my wife has been unable to take in again. She ovulate atimes but not every month. What can we do pls

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Rejoice012: 9:08pm On Sep 12, 2021
Dh suggested using a stool in the kitchen too,I ll give it a try. Amen
whyworryPH:

Welcome to the team mama. I have updated the list with your name and EDD. We share the same EDD. For the waist pain, if you stand a lot try and reduce it or get a stool to sit when in the kitchen or doing other things. God will continue to strengthen us.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omojudy: 10:03pm On Sep 12, 2021
Keziehenry:
After our first baby, my wife has been unable to take in again. She ovulate atimes but not every month. What can we do pls
Start by seeing a gynecologist?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Jcuttie: 6:19am On Sep 13, 2021
Toopee:
Hello amazing mothers, good to be here again. I was team April in 2019 and this support group really helped me as a first time mom.

I’m back again, yay! Another team April loading…
I was team April 2019 and right now I’m still on the April team 2022. Pls I can’t wait to see all the team April 2022 on board . I hope I’m added to the list once we kick off

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ChizziCindy(f): 8:47am On Sep 13, 2021
Jcuttie:
I was team April 2019 and right now I’m still on the April team 2022. Pls I can’t wait to see all the team April 2022 on board . I hope I’m added to the list once we kick off
Hi Mama, I was team April 2020, haven't gone for scan yet, but from my calculation using LMP will also be team April 2022.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by He2nuholuwa(f): 5:03pm On Sep 13, 2021
Good evening all...happy to be here
I have tried to read up some messages i must say kudos to women....fellow mommies is there a whatsapp group to join for easy access to this platform?

We shall all be joyful in Jesus name
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Senorita222(f): 4:30am On Sep 14, 2021
Krystalluv:

Hello mama, baby is kicking well. This last week, I didn't feel much movements that I was so worried, DH assured that everything is fine. According to online research, with an anterior placenta (which is the position of my placenta according to scan) an expecting mom feels little or no baby moves/kicks. I'm 27 weeks too, some days I feel very painful jabs that I wonder how a tiny being will punch so hard, esp when I just finished lunch. If your placenta is anterior like mine, feeling kicks might be subtle, if not, very soon you will be the one complaining that the kicks are too much when the Kung fu starts cheesy
Keep calm mama.

Cappo ejoor throw more light on this placenta location thing...during scan do I need to ask the sonographer to check or what

Is there a best position for placenta?
Or anyhow is OK?

Then about gender scan,is there a special place/scan to go for it?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mzflexydeeva(f): 8:01am On Sep 14, 2021
ojun50:

We stay around iyana ipaja lagos state

But if you know a better place please recommend
Thanks
mother and child Ikeja
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mzflexydeeva(f): 8:09am On Sep 14, 2021
Senorita222:

Cappo ejoor throw more light on this placenta location thing...during scan do I need to ask the sonographer to check or what

Or anyhow is OK?

Usually when you do the scan the placenta position is indicated in the report. Again it's position changes as pregnancy progresses so the last scan before delivery is usually what determine. Between 18 and 22 weeks, any obs scan done can reveal the gender. Best done at 22 weeks and pray your baby doesn't close legs

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mzflexydeeva(f): 8:11am On Sep 14, 2021
#teamFebruary
How are you doing this morning. I greet you all. Keep pushing, keep slaying and the lord will perfect all that concerns you.

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mizjemie25: 8:44am On Sep 14, 2021
frances01:
Hi team December moms hope we re all doing great.

Biko make una clear me for thia matter
I am 27weeks2days, EDD is 9th/11th Dec.
A FTM, i don't know if my baby is kicking or not, but for sure i know it moves, when am i suppose to feel the kick, or is it that i ve not been able to differentiate kicks from movement.
My last antenantal Dr told me is kicking because when he listen to the hrt beat he felt the kick.
it could be that you have an anterior placenta that’s why you don’t feel it that much
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Toopee: 10:27am On Sep 14, 2021
Jcuttie:

Look at us! Welcome aboard, once again.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sayoddy(f): 11:55am On Sep 14, 2021
gracygem100:
@ 5weeks, will you be able to withstand long distance with the frequent urinating, tiredness and sleepiness? If you can avoid it, pls do rather than discomforting yourself

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sayoddy(f): 12:00pm On Sep 14, 2021
Team February, how's waddling? Where's register pls, let's know ourselves.
Someone called me iyabeji yesterday so I'm beginning to show at 16weeks. Wish I could conceal it but we thank God. My prayer is may we all carry to full term and deliver safely

15 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Lizzieo(f): 12:24pm On Sep 14, 2021
sayoddy:
Someone called me iyabeji yesterday so I'm beginning to show at 16weeks. Wish I could conceal it but we thank God. My prayer is may we all carry to full term and deliver safely
Amen ooooo

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Krystalluv(f): 1:09pm On Sep 14, 2021
Senorita222:

Or anyhow is OK?

When you go for scan, on d printout there will position of placanta (anterior, posterior, low lying), weight of baby, length, amniotic fluid (much, normal or little), position of baby (head down, breech, stable, unstable), baby's sex (XX or XY), edd, gestastational age (in weeks).

For d position of placenta, I think the placenta changes positions or something like that, bcs my first scan at 11 weeks, d placenta was posterior low lying which d sonographer said I should be careful with bending then as d position of d placenta can cause bleeding and he said it's normal for d placenta to be low lying in early pregnancy. Subsequent scans show that d placenta has moved up and is anterior (meaning its in between d baby and d tummy). Posterior means d placenta is at d back, that is between the baby and mother's back.
I read that low lying placenta during late pregnancy can affect vaginal delivery as d placenta either covers part of d cervix or all the cervix.
If ur sonographer doesn't give written/printout result that contains all I wrote above(bcs my antenatal hospital does not give us result, they only tell us when we ask and put d result in our files) u can ask him/her during d scan session and he/she will tell u and show u on d screen.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sayoddy(f): 1:22pm On Sep 14, 2021
Keziehenry:
She needs to work with a gynecologist. She'll be placed on drugs and/or injection.
Did she give more than necessary space? A woman is advised to conceive after delivering a child 18-24 months later.
May God open her womb again and make her fruitful with those ttc

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Keziehenry(m): 1:48pm On Sep 14, 2021
sayoddy:

She needs to work with a gynecologist. She'll be placed on drugs and/or injection.
Did she give more than necessary space? A woman is advised to conceive after delivering a child 18-24 months later.
May God open her womb again and make her fruitful with those ttc
Ok. Our last baby will be 2yrs by jan
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by luuvlly: 2:53pm On Sep 14, 2021
sayoddy:
Amen o
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ojun50(m): 3:57pm On Sep 14, 2021
Mzflexydeeva:
mother and child Ikeja

Ok thanks
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by dunnybaby: 5:22pm On Sep 14, 2021
Good day sweet Mama's,my December team mates, I greet you specially. Pls Mama's,what causes this low PCV? This is my 3rd preg and I always experience this. Just last week,hubby and I were thanking God for not experiencing it this time,Boom! I went for ante-natal today and I was told my PCV is 29%. Apart from Ugwu,pls what else do you know? I was given JAWARON tablet and the doctor said I should blend Ugwu and take milk.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ThatPetiteChic: 6:10pm On Sep 14, 2021
95% loading..............................OCTOBER

I hope we are almost done with shopping? For some of us that have previously embarked on this journey, pls try to wash those things you plan on using for this new arrival. You can also try to clean the house gradually before LO comes.

I am tired of the heaviness in my pelvic. My feet started swelling last week. I want to port o...where's cappo for September? Who wants to join me, let's beg Cappo to accept us tongue

Some people are yet to drop their EDD and gender/team surprise, pls let's ensure to fill it.

Roll call for our Overcomers ship 2/8/2021.
#TEAM OCTOBER! #TEAM OVERCOMERS!!

S/N MONICKER - - - - - -GENDER(TEAM) - - - - -EDD
1. joliefille - - - - - - - - - - - -XX(Pink)- - - - - - - - - 26th
2. lady25 - - - - - - - - - - - - -XX(Pink) - - - - - - - - -19th
3. Fruit4me - - - - - - - - - - -XY(Blue)- - - - - - - - - 25th
4. Ibk555 - - - - - - - - - - - - -XX(Pink)- - - - - - - - - -9th
5. thatpetitechic - - - - - - - XX(Pink) - - - - - - - - - 8th
6. jumy16 - - - - - - - - - - - - XX(Pink)- - - - - - 31st/20th
7. Ebysuccess20 - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 7th
8. MumDiamond - - - - - - - XY(Blue) - - - - - - - - 27th
9. Xtagrace - - - - - - - - - - - -XY(Blue) - - - - - - - - 19th
10. DocAdray - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -7th
11. estagirl - - - - - - - - - - - - -XX(Pink) - - - - - - - 24th
12. eminent91 - - - - - - - -XY & XY(blue) - - - - - 29th
13. Mzwealthy - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -19th
14. glimpse - - - - - - - - - - - - XX(Green) - - - - - - -29th
15. Misblah - - - - - - - - - - - XX(Pink)- - - - - - - - - 20th
16. winningbt - - - - - - - Surprise(Green)- - - - - 27th
17. dubaby - - - - - - - - - - -XY & XY(blue)- - - - - -

We have 2 twins in the house.
Affliction shall not rise a second time, Amen.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by glimpse(f): 7:49pm On Sep 14, 2021
ThatPetiteChic:
95% loading..............................OCTOBER

Cappo, this picture ehn cheesy cheesy grin grin cheesy. Penguin walk na im sure pass now. God will strengthen us all until we all deliver safely. Amen grin angry grin

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Xtagrace(f): 8:18pm On Sep 14, 2021
[quote author=ThatPetiteChic post=105816277]95% loading..............................OCTOBER

I hope we are almost done with shopping? For some of us that have previously embarked on this journey, pls try to wash those things you plan on using for this new arrival. You can also try to clean the house gradually before LO comes.

I am tired of the heaviness in my pelvic. My feet started swelling last week. I want to port o...where's cappo for September? Who wants to join me, let's beg Cappo to accept us tongue

I am here o. I want to join you and port also.

May God see us through. Amen

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by breeezefe: 12:23am On Sep 15, 2021
ThatPetiteChic:

Congratulations!

There is a health centre at ozuoba though I haven't used it. I stay at NTA, Location and I'm using military hospital at rumuola. I am a FTM too.

For now, I am enjoying my experience at Military Hosp and no strike. With the residents doctors on strike, UPTH and BMH are badly affected.

For antenatal fee at Milit Hosp:
Below 6months: 23/24k(can't remember precisely)
Above 6month: 33k

Thank You mama

I really appreciate

(1) (2) (3) ... (6251) (6252) (6253) (6254) (6255) (6256) (6257) ... (6956) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.