Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,040 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:20 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (6300) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8145180 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6297) (6298) (6299) (6300) (6301) (6302) (6303) ... (6955) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by iwinnie(f): 1:02am On Nov 15, 2021
Happy new week everyone.
I'm 18weeks pregnant and have been experiencing heartburn I don't even know the food I'll eat to be fee from it.
I did scan 2weeks ago and it stated April 8the as my EDD.
Congratulations to everyone here and I wish us safe delivery in Jesus name. Amen

12 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by legendsmother(f): 1:36am On Nov 15, 2021
Omakraid:

I tell you mama, I was always eager to see beautiful bumps either big or small. Anytime I come on and the picture has been removed, I almost knock myself for not logging in early enough..

Yea I remembered we started it at ttc group me Nd @towerofgrace Nd other many old time mamas we even had winners mayb they did it here also
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by successhungry: 3:09am On Nov 15, 2021
kokaiye:
Isomia oooo!!!! Help!!! cry

Let's hug ourselves cry

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Sweetyie(f): 3:27am On Nov 15, 2021
MumIbeji:
[/b]TEAM NOVEMBER[b]

[/b]IT'S OUR MONTH[b]

S/N......Moniker....EDD...Gender.... DOB
1. Sweetyie......... 6th..........
2. Toke21...............11th........ XY
3. Wifeysist...........27th........XX...B.A-6th
4. mumibeji...........19th....... XY
5. Exceldamsel........??.........
6. Onyinyechika08....19th........
7. Blackfinegirl.........??......
8. greatlinda..............28th.......
9. GreatGodwins.......20th......XY...B.A-3rd
10. Kinado..................27th..... XY
11. Hanzee................13th........XY...B.A-1st, BS seen
12. Victoriouswoman....22nd......
13. Lipsync.....................5th........
14. Nnetriplet.................20th......XY
15. Alooone................. ??........
16. babestell.............19th........
17. cecegorgeous..... 17th......
18. blesstunner.......... 20th......
19. Kimlad.................... 21st......
20. Wentroublecomes......

[/b]Ported to October[b]
1. Exceldamsel.... 28th.... XX
2. Sweetyie

Congratulations to our teamies that has given birth.
To the remaining of us, may God grant us all safe delivery. There shall be no loss, we will go to the labour room and comeback with our babies. Mother alive, baby alive in good health.

#Teamsafedelivery
#Teamswiftdelivery
#Teammother&babyalive

I dont know why I get banned while trying to post my BirthStory.

27 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omakraid(f): 9:55am On Nov 15, 2021
legendsmother:

Yea I remembered we started it at ttc group me Nd @towerofgrace Nd other many old time mamas we even had winners mayb they did it here also
I remember the faith bump they did in ttc group.. The thread bump in this group is a normal thing the old time mamas do every Tuesday or so. They post their bump pictures with the week they've attained and later remove it, they even post thread cuties..
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omakraid(f): 11:10am On Nov 15, 2021
Sweetyie:

Congratulations ma, God will continue to keep you both

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MumIbeji(f): 12:40pm On Nov 15, 2021
Sweetyie:

Congratulations once again..

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by wentroublecomes: 12:44pm On Nov 15, 2021
onyinyechika08:

Congratulations, November mamas where a re we oo, BA is supposed to have been drooping hot hot now. Biko come out of your hiding y'all. May God make it easy for all of us. Safe delivery to all those still waddling. Baby and mother alive and healthy. Amen

My baby still playing inside his mom Tommy.
EDD is 13th. But still kicking and playing hard
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Lagbenjo: 2:27pm On Nov 15, 2021
Please house, help me interpret this follicular tracking result . Please I need reply ASAP.
After waiting for the Gynea today at the hospital, didn't show up. I don't have his contact .
DAY 10 FOLLICULAR TRACKING
RIGHT FOLLICLE: 1.85CM, 1.64CM, 1. 49CM, 1.19CM
LEFT FOLLICLES: 1.63CM, 1.67CM, 1.54CM, 1.42CM

DAY 13. FOLLICULAR TRACKING
RIGHT FOLLICLE 2.51 CM, 1.88CM, 2.05 CM, 1.44CM
LEFT FOLLICLE 2.20CM, 2.18CM 1.87CM, 2.10CM
Endometrial thickness - 0. 46cm

The question is, are the day 13 follicles matured ?
When will i release egg?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kokaiye: 6:23pm On Nov 15, 2021
successhungry:

Let's hug ourselves cry
#BIGHUG cry
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kokaiye: 6:29pm On Nov 15, 2021
Sweetyie:

congratulatns mama cheesy

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kokaiye: 6:32pm On Nov 15, 2021
Lagbenjo:
Please house, help me interpret this follicular tracking result . Please I need reply ASAP.
After waiting for the Gynea today at the hospital, didn't show up. I don't have his contact .

When will i release egg?
only ur gynea cn ans ur questn undecided
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by miracletoday: 8:17pm On Nov 15, 2021
Lagbenjo:

When will i release egg?

Shebi 10mm=1cm
From my TTC knowledge, anything from 18mm is considered matured,so yes day 13 can be said to be mature. And egg release can occur within 24hrs to 36hrs after maturation. These eggs are bountiful o. I pray your set time is now.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by TOHHAN(f): 11:56pm On Nov 15, 2021
Please mamas in the house, why do I vomit blood, has anyone has dis experience?? am in my 10weeks and I drank garri today, I used garri water as my water yesterday too because ordinary water no dey go. The blood will come with other vomit and throat will be peppering small after vomitting the blood as if a wound dey dere. Anybody with the idea pls. Am using only folic acid as my drug and have not register for antenatal
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omakraid(f): 8:14am On Nov 16, 2021
TOHHAN:
Please mamas in the house, why do I vomit blood, has anyone has dis experience?? am in my 10weeks and I drank garri today, I used garri water as my water yesterday too because ordinary water no dey go. The blood will come with other vomit and throat will be peppering small after vomitting the blood as if a wound dey dere. Anybody with the idea pls. Am using only folic acid as my drug and have not register for antenatal
Please go to the hospital and complain, you can go even without having registered for antenatal.. It is well with you ma
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by TOHHAN(f): 9:11am On Nov 16, 2021
Thanks ma.
Omakraid:

Please go to the hospital and complain, you can go even without having registered for antenatal.. It is well with you ma
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ladyrachy(f): 1:17pm On Nov 16, 2021
Good afternoon lovely mamas in the house ,I am here to officially register myself and baby got my bfp on sat. After 11mnths of trying.
Went for scan yesterday was still asked to repeat scan in a months time to ascertain viability. Pls I need advice concerning taking pregnacare and what other things that needs to be done by me before then.thanks

15 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kokaiye: 1:24pm On Nov 16, 2021
ladyrachy:
Good afternoon lovely mamas in the house ,I am here to officially register myself and baby got my bfp on sat. After 11mnths of trying.
Went for scan yesterday was still asked to repeat scan in a months time to ascertain viability. Pls I need advice concerning taking pregnacare and what other things that needs to be done by me before then.thanks
Congratulatn ooo cheesy .... pregnacare noni ooo... Start taking it asap.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ladyrachy(f): 3:22pm On Nov 16, 2021
kokaiye:
Congratulatn ooo cheesy .... pregnacare noni ooo... Start taking it asap.
Thanks ma,I was using Dr Meyers folic acid+b12 before now shud I change to pregnacare?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by wentroublecomes: 4:12pm On Nov 16, 2021
Hello mommas.
I'm a FTD.
My baby has passed her EDD but he's still kicking and active inside her mom.
EDD is 13th of Nov.
Should I be worried?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omakraid(f): 4:19pm On Nov 16, 2021
ladyrachy:
Pregnacare is fine or folic acid.. But ensure you don't undergo stress or lift heavy items. Also drink lots of water, eat fruits and vegetables, stay off stressful chores, treat yourself like a baby and rest well. Stay off pineapple and zobo, unripe pawpaw with those pepper soup spices used to wash the stomach as they may cause contraction. Anything you feel like eating and you are not sure of, you can ask here or check on Google. You can also download a or different pregnancy apps to keep track of pregnancy and get useful tips. You can also read through the pages here at your leisure to read helpful discussions that has been had by our senior and most senior mamas. Congratulations and happy bumping to you.

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omakraid(f): 4:20pm On Nov 16, 2021
wentroublecomes:
Hello mommas.
I'm a FTD.
EDD is 13th of Nov.
Should I be worried?
Hi daddy, I think they say its +/- 2 weeks but if you aren't sure, you both can go to the clinic. Moreover it's she showing any labour signs? Let her take regular walks, eat pineapple, baby dance if she can and also check on her gynae.

She will deliver safely in Jesus name.

6 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by wentroublecomes: 4:28pm On Nov 16, 2021
Omakraid:

Hi daddy, I think they say its +/- 2 weeks but if you aren't sure, you both can go to the clinic. Moreover it's she showing any labour signs? Let her take regular walks, eat pineapple, baby dance if she can and also check on her gynae.

She will deliver safely in Jesus name.

Thanks ma.
I don't know if she still show any labour sign. but there was a time she told me she felt some labour sign about a week or 2 weeks ago
Also, d last time we did scan about 3 weeks ago, d baby is head down.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ladyrachy(f): 4:29pm On Nov 16, 2021
Omakraid:

Pregnacare is fine or folic acid.. But ensure you don't undergo stress or lift heavy items. Also drink lots of water, eat fruits and vegetables, stay off stressful chores, treat yourself like a baby and rest well. Stay off pineapple and zobo, unripe pawpaw with those pepper soup spices used to wash the stomach as they may cause contraction. Anything you feel like eating and you are not sure of, you can ask here or check on Google. You can also download a or different pregnancy apps to keep track of pregnancy and get useful tips. You can also read through the pages here at your leisure to read helpful discussions that has been had by our senior and most senior mamas. Congratulations and happy bumping to you.
God bless you ma,thank you.i will go get the pregnacare
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omakraid(f): 4:35pm On Nov 16, 2021
wentroublecomes:

Thanks ma.
I don't know if she still show any labour sign. but there was a time she told me she felt some labour sign about a week or 2 weeks ago
Also, d last time we did scan about 3 weeks ago, d baby is head down.
A friend of mine put to bed 2 Fridays ago. She said she felt labour sign but everything later became normal and she was able to carry on with her activities over a period of time. Until her mum and sister became uncomfortable saying she looked like she's in labour while she insisted she wasn't in labour though it wasn't her first child. She said both her mum and sister insisted she's going to the hospital and she followed and on getting to the hospital, the doctor saw her face shocked and said she looks like she's in labour which she still insisted she's not. Upon checking her, she was dilating already but the progress was very slow and they took it from there.
In a nutshell,
I'll advise you go to the hospital so that your mind can be calmed with whatever you are told there. Let them check and ask her questions.

6 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MumIbeji(f): 5:19pm On Nov 16, 2021
wentroublecomes:
Hello mommas.
I'm a FTD.
EDD is 13th of Nov.
Should I be worried?
Papa, EDD is usually +/- 2 weeks, meaning she has till 42weeks. But if you're worried she might need to see her Dr for your mind to be calm.
But there's no cause for alarm since baby is active and kicking.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by wentroublecomes: 6:36pm On Nov 16, 2021
Thanks so much mommas @ MumIbeji and Omakraid
Will follow your advice

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kokaiye: 8:23pm On Nov 16, 2021
ladyrachy:

Thanks ma,I was using Dr Meyers folic acid+b12 before now shud I change to pregnacare?
if u want to... But i prefer pregnacare thou cs it has all wat d baby needs
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omakraid(f): 8:29pm On Nov 16, 2021
Mummies, please what can stop a woman from menstruating besides pregnancy and infection? There's this church member of mine who is 30 this year and has 3 children but she said she hasn't been menstruating since last year and she has done several scans which indicated there was nothing wrong with her. Please what can be happening to her
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kokaiye: 8:33pm On Nov 16, 2021
wentroublecomes:
Thanks so much mommas @ MumIbeji and Omakraid
Will follow your advice
once she clocked 41weeks n she isnt showin any sign of labour abeg tk ur wife to d hospital asap bcs by dis time d amniotic fluid will b reducin n baby is gonna feel cramped up n stressed at d same time which isnt gud... It ws wat i did wit my precious pregnancy.... I went 2 d hospital wen i was 41weeks n was not in labour... I ws induced dt very day, labour started immediately n within 1hr baby was out.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kokaiye: 8:35pm On Nov 16, 2021
Omakraid:
Mummies, please what can stop a woman from menstruating besides pregnancy and infection? There's this church member of mine who is 30 this year and has 3 children but she said she hasn't been menstruating since last year and she has done several scans which indicated there was nothing wrong with her. Please what can be happening to her
is she breastfeeding? Or just stopped breastfeeding... If yes, with time her period is gonna b back
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by completey(f): 8:37pm On Nov 16, 2021
Omakraid:

Is she on any family planning? It could be the culprit.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6297) (6298) (6299) (6300) (6301) (6302) (6303) ... (6955) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.