Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,718 members, 7,809,715 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:49 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (6302) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8124834 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6299) (6300) (6301) (6302) (6303) (6304) (6305) ... (6954) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by wentroublecomes: 4:07pm On Nov 17, 2021
Fejimummy:

39weeks 5days
Your own is better o. My wife is 40weeks 4days
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omakraid(f): 4:29pm On Nov 17, 2021
ummsumayyah:
Good afternoon everyone. My baby is 3weeks. When is the best time to stop using the baby bed with net for her. She has started turning in the net. Thank you
If you use net for your own bed, I think you can lay her with you but to prevent lying on her, let her continue in her bed till she starts rejecting it herself by crying when you lay her in it

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omakraid(f): 4:31pm On Nov 17, 2021
Bennytwin:
Pls sabi Mamas
Has anyone experienced bad pains at the belly button area when walking while preggy. Pls is it normal? Should I be worried? The pain is so acute and discomforting. Won't one walk again?
Pls if you have had this experience,help calm me down.tnx
Sorry ma, it is well with you.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sayoddy(f): 6:38pm On Nov 17, 2021
whyworryPH:
TEAM FEBRUARY 2022

Happy new month teamies!

8.sayoddy.......................26th

Team February for easy and supernatural childbirth with healthy mothers and happy daddies.

Cappo, I'm sorry for being absent. The journey is going smoothly and the kick is gymnastics. Well, I did 20weeks scan, baby refused to show genital and that was the main reason I did it. I couldn't imagine it would experience that after 2 children. Issokay! Now I'm 25weeks+.

God will see us through.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kokaiye: 8:24pm On Nov 17, 2021
TOHHAN:
Which of the pregnacare pls, Is it original, plus or max. Thanks
As 4 me... I use original... If u ve money, u can buy d max
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MorningStar233: 9:06pm On Nov 17, 2021
kokaiye:
Can pregnacare be taken with folic acid, vitamin C, and ferrous tabletd??
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by TOHHAN(f): 10:43pm On Nov 17, 2021
kokaiye:
OK, thanks
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kokaiye: 7:48am On Nov 18, 2021
MorningStar233:

Can pregnacare be taken with folic acid, vitamin C, and ferrous tabletd??
no... U dnt need to use all dt wit pregnacare cs pregnacare has all d prenatals dt d baby needs including iron and calcium.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MorningStar233: 8:09am On Nov 18, 2021
kokaiye:
no... U dnt need to use all dt wit pregnacare cs pregnacare has all d prenatals dt d baby needs including iron and calcium.

Okay, thanks ma'am
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Uririandme: 8:41am On Nov 18, 2021
kokaiye:

But I noticed that the folic acid content of pregnacare is quite small compared to the 5mg folic acid that is common. Does this matter please?

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by winningbt: 8:49am On Nov 18, 2021
Yuzxy:

I'm 30weeks gone
Edd 23 January
Blue
Who has heard about dates and it's ability to fasten labor. Any review?
I ate that thing like my life depends on it,but my DS just sat there in my tummy till 42 weeks when I was eventually induced,it may work for you but please let baby be full term
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by winningbt: 8:53am On Nov 18, 2021
BA!! BA!
I welcome my prince on the 8th of November
Edd 28th of October,I was induced at almost 42weeks ,Mum and baby doing fine.
BW-3.5kg

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by wentroublecomes: 10:04am On Nov 18, 2021
winningbt:
BA!! BA!
BW-3.5kg

Congrats.
Waiting for BS
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by formidablefunmi(f): 11:51am On Nov 18, 2021
[quote author=Marablac I sent you a mail dear
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nnetriplet: 12:57pm On Nov 18, 2021
BA
My prince arrived on the 18th, November, 2021...birth story shortly

32 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by blesstunner: 1:03pm On Nov 18, 2021
Congrats. Welcome to the world baby
Nnetriplet:
BA

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Senorita222(f): 1:09pm On Nov 18, 2021
winningbt:
BA!! BA!
BW-3.5kg

Congratulations ma
Thank God for safe delivery
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Senorita222(f): 1:11pm On Nov 18, 2021
Nnetriplet:
BA

Congratulations ma ooo
Yes oooo
November mamas back to back BA

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kokaiye: 1:29pm On Nov 18, 2021
Uririandme:

But I noticed that the folic acid content of pregnacare is quite small compared to the 5mg folic acid that is common. Does this matter please?
it doesnt matter... As it is said... Pregnacare have all d folic acid dt u need as a pregnant woman.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kokaiye: 1:33pm On Nov 18, 2021
winningbt:

I ate that thing like my life depends on it,but my DS just sat there in my tummy till 42 weeks when I was eventually induced,it may work for you but please let baby be full term
wow!!! shocked shocked U had to wait for 42weeks b4 u move ur ass to d hospital??!!!! Lol... I cant hv dt patience oooo.... 40 or 41weeks n baby stil not showin sign of comin, will gbe body mi to d hospital straight

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kokaiye: 1:39pm On Nov 18, 2021
Yuzxy:

I'm 30weeks gone
Edd 23 January
Blue
Who has heard about dates and it's ability to fasten labor. Any review?
30weeks??!!! Dnt b eating anything to induce labour ooo.... Wait till 39weeks atleast ur mind wil b at rest dt baby is cooked enof... Den u start doing walking about, climb stairs, eat pineapple, date, drink cranberry juice or zobo... Lol, all dis didnt work 4 me thou... Was induce medically las las in my previous pregnancy.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kokaiye: 1:42pm On Nov 18, 2021
winningbt:
BA!! BA!
BW-3.5kg
chai!!! Almost 42weeks.... Ur boy is d real scorpio... Him go stubborn oo, brace ursef lol.... Congrat!!! Scorpio mama cheesy.... Waitin 4 ur BS
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kokaiye: 1:45pm On Nov 18, 2021
Nnetriplet:
BA
wow!!! 2day.... Congratulations... Mk una dey send BS oooo

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MumIbeji(f): 2:28pm On Nov 18, 2021
Nnetriplet:
BA
Congratulations teamie
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MumIbeji(f): 2:30pm On Nov 18, 2021
[/b]TEAM NOVEMBER[b]

S/N......Moniker....EDD...Gender.... DOB
1. Sweetyie......... 6th........B.A, B.S seen
2. Toke21...............11th........ XY
3. Wifeysist...........27th........XX...B.A-6th
4. mumibeji...........19th....... XY
5. Exceldamsel........??.........
6. Onyinyechika08....19th........
7. Blackfinegirl.........??......
8. greatlinda..............28th.......
9. GreatGodwins.......20th......XY...B.A-3rd
10. Kinado..................27th.....XY...B.A-14th
11. Hanzee................13th........XY...B.A-1st, BS seen
12. Victoriouswoman....22nd......
13. Lipsync.....................5th........
14. Nnetriplet.................20th......XY...B.A-18th
15. Alooone................. ??........
16. babestell.............19th........XY... B.A-12th
17. cecegorgeous..... 17th......
18. blesstunner.......... 20th......
19. Kimlad.................... 21st......
20. Wentroublecomes......??....

[/b]Ported to October[b]
1. Exceldamsel.... 28th.... XX
2. Sweetyie

Congratulations to our teamies that has given birth.
To the remaining of us, may God grant us all safe delivery. There shall be no loss, we will go to the labour room and comeback with our babies. Mother alive, baby alive in good health.

Mama Lipsync, how are you doing, we've not heard from you, hope all is well?

#Teamsafedelivery
#Teamswiftdelivery
#Teammother&babyalive

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Lipsync: 3:10pm On Nov 18, 2021
MumIbeji:
[/b]TEAM NOVEMBER[b]

Congratulations to our teamies that has given birth.
To the remaining of us, may God grant us all safe delivery. There shall be no loss, we will go to the labour room and comeback with our babies. Mother alive, baby alive in good health.

Mama Lipsync, how are you doing, we've not heard from you, hope all is well?

#Teamsafedelivery
#Teamswiftdelivery
#Teammother&babyalive

Ameen to your prayers Cappo
I am doing very fine,thank you for asking….
Its just that i have clocked 41weeks+ and seems baby has built mansion with plenty ac inside my womb even after morning and evening walks coupled with lots of excercises. All i get is false contractions accompanied with a lot of body pain.
I wish us all, still waddling ,safe delivery

6 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Dunns(f): 4:44pm On Nov 18, 2021
Uririandme:

Same here too am on pregnacare and folic acid because that was what u was told at d general hospital when they asked of my routine drug and said have started using pregnacare d doctor ask me to add folic acid to it and also confirmed from a doctor and she said due to the small quantity of folic acid in d pregnacare I need to add folic acid
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Uririandme: 6:47pm On Nov 18, 2021
kokaiye:
it doesnt matter... As it is said... Pregnacare have all d folic acid dt u need as a pregnant woman.

Thanks for your response.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Uririandme: 6:53pm On Nov 18, 2021
Dunns:
Same here too am on pregnacare and folic acid because that was what u was told at d general hospital when they asked of my routine drug and said have started using pregnacare d doctor ask me to add folic acid to it and also confirmed from a doctor and she said due to the small quantity of folic acid in d pregnacare I need to add folic acid

Alright. Thanks a bunch. I couldnt really ask the doctor questions because I was given those routine drugs. I changed to pregnacare on my own. Thank you.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mysamuels: 7:00pm On Nov 18, 2021
Layormiii:
Will be 10weeks in few days and my first trimester wahala have relived me o grin
dunoo whether to dance or be worried. But I still gather saliva alot .. like it's not getting better atall. I walk around with bottle lol.
Aside that I feel great all round.
Going for my first is it ultrasound or what? On Thursday.
Make una no fes this is my first child and I don't know all those beautiful terms yet.
I will learn soon lol.
June mamas how una dey. Hope MS is going small small

Welldone mama, I think we are in the same boat o, my own is that excessive spitting, I also have my container I can't come and kill myself, will be 10weeks in a few days too. God's strength on us all.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by wentroublecomes: 7:52pm On Nov 18, 2021
Lipsync:

Ameen to your prayers Cappo
I am doing very fine,thank you for asking….
Its just that i have clocked 41weeks+ and seems baby has built mansion with plenty ac inside my womb even after morning and evening walks coupled with lots of excercises. All i get is false contractions accompanied with a lot of body pain.
I wish us all, still waddling ,safe delivery

Not only u o. Our last scan says November 8th, previous scan is Nov. 13, but baby still playing hard inside her momma belle.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by wentroublecomes: 7:55pm On Nov 18, 2021
Hello house. My wife called me this afternoon and told me something.
She said she felt something want to bust inside her vagina.
She don't even know how to explain that's why I don't know how to explain either. But I thought maybe someone may av experience something like that here.
Like something want to bust, that's what she said. But it's just for a little period she has d feeling and got relieved since den.
What could that mean?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6299) (6300) (6301) (6302) (6303) (6304) (6305) ... (6954) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.