Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,341 members, 7,815,681 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:28 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (6319) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8141376 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6316) (6317) (6318) (6319) (6320) (6321) (6322) ... (6955) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kokaiye: 7:22am On Dec 04, 2021
Azaebere:

Present cappo. All is well dear. Thanks for checking up on us. How are you doing.
oluwaseun!!! Tnk God... We r gud too my sister... May almighty God continue to watch over us... Goodmorning.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kokaiye: 7:33am On Dec 04, 2021
Funky123:

Let wiffy take him to hospital please

home remedy I know is putting the breast milk, just a drop
yeah... I hrd of dis too dt it help stop pulse frm comin out of baby eyes but not 4 apollo cs i ve nva hrd dt a new born baby have apollo b4... Its best they take d baby to d hospital d doc will knw wat to do... Wen my son had ear infectn wen e was 3weeks old due to me breastfeeding him laying down side by side, fluid was comin out of one of his ears... I tool him to see d doctor, dey gave me baby ear drop to use for him for 5days, i used it 4 3days n d ear infectn clear up... Frm dt time, i nva breastfed him layin down ever again @wentroublescome i hope u ve taking ur baby to d hospital sha... No sidon dry watch... Moreover, u shld ve prevented dis frm happening by letting mother inlaw knw d risk of infectin d baby wen she hv apollo... Baby r prone to any infectn at early stage cs deir immune system isnt string enof... N tell wifey to d ebf to mk his immune system stronger.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Expectantmom: 7:38am On Dec 04, 2021
Funky123:

@Expectantmom come and carry your Sister
Lol, pray you won't have it sha, I can relate because I was once you but luckily it never came till I enter third trimester but if they finally visit you, you won't have choice than to embrace them grin
I don carry am. How I wish she didn't ask for it.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by shutupareyouGOD: 8:49am On Dec 04, 2021
Present captain grin…hope U are good…pls am I to wash new baby cloths and can I wash them now…also can I use washing machine or it has to be hand washed…and what detergent should I used…and do I use just detergent or am I to use antiseptic also….can I use any antiseptic or only savlon ….and finally it should be spread on the baby hanger abi…ejo I know my questions are too many…e mabinu .FTM and I want to be all set by January…as In everything ready and set …I want to sanitize the cupboard and arrange the cloths once and for all…so excited….
kokaiye:
DECEMBER ROLL CALL.

TEAM MARCH 2022.

Happy new month to u all, its december last month of year 2021.... We thank God for watching over us n letting us witness d end of the year n may he continue to watch over us and all our loved ones insha Allah.

Hello teamies!!! How are u all doing?! Hope baby/babies is/are kicking well... How is second trimester treating u? N i know sm of us has enter 3rd trimester, n i hope 3rd trimester met u well.

Abeg mk una dey ans roll call ooo... Mk una no just dey look n pass biko 4 us to know dt yall doing fine... @marmaar @ewaifeoluwa @ashabi08 @richwifey @femaletribe @ihateinjustice n @azaebere wataguan??!!! Watz going on?! Hope all is well.... All will b well insha allah n in jesus name ooo

NAMES................................EDD....................... SEX

1. ShutupareyouGOD........03/01.................. XY

2. Marimaar........................03/12....UNKNOWN

3. Funky123....,...................03/22.................XY

4. kokaiye............................03/24....UNKNOWN

5. Ewaifeoluwa................... 03/25...XY

6. Ashabi08..........................03/31...UNKNOWN

7. MummyNeto.................. 03/08...XX + XY

8. Richwifey........................ 03/25...........XY

9. Femaletribe......................03/06.....UNKNOWN

10. Towerofgrace...............03/29.....….XY

11. Ihateinjustice............03/24....XY+UNKNOWN

12. Azaebere......................03/23..........UNKNOWN

##TeamMarch2022
##Teampreggyandgallant
##TeamSwift and safe delivery
##TeamOluwaNoni....
)
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MummyNeto(f): 9:52am On Dec 04, 2021
kokaiye:
DECEMBER ROLL CALL.

TEAM MARCH 2022.

Happy new month to u all, its december last month of year 2021.... We thank God for watching over us n letting us witness d end of the year n may he continue to watch over us and all our loved ones insha Allah.

Hello teamies!!! How are u all doing?! Hope baby/babies is/are kicking well... How is second trimester treating u? N i know sm of us has enter 3rd trimester, n i hope 3rd trimester met u well.

Abeg mk una dey ans roll call ooo... Mk una no just dey look n pass biko 4 us to know dt yall doing fine... @marmaar @ewaifeoluwa @ashabi08 @richwifey @femaletribe @ihateinjustice n @azaebere wataguan??!!! Watz going on?! Hope all is well.... All will b well insha allah n in jesus name ooo
)
we are doing well cappo, eating as if there is no tomorrow, thank you for checking on your people.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by luuvlly: 10:19am On Dec 04, 2021
whyworryPH:
TEAM FEBRUARY 2022

Happy new month teamies! It's finally December!
Do you know what that means? It means we just have two more months before we start welcoming those bunnies in the oven.

How is the pushing ministry? This pregnancy is treating me well, except for that groin pain when I lay down, turning in bed, or sit for long. I fall asleep anywhere I see o.

Enough about me, how excited are you? How far with shopping? Having aches and pains too? Just pop in and say hi. We love hearing from our teamies.

Merry Christmas in advance, and may God continue to overshadow us all with his love and protection. There shall be no loss for any pregnant woman in this group .

NAME................. EDD......SEX
1. whyworryPH............2nd
2. Rejoice 012...............2nd...................XX
3. Honeysweetest.......3rd.....................XX
4. mom2be...................7th....................XY
5. prettmum..................10th.................XX
6. Glozzy239..................11th
7. Splasshhh..................14th
8. Aitee1..........................15th................XY
9. Bennytwin..................16th.................XY
10. bayobabe...................22nd
11. Flower...Gir...l040......We love you
12. luuvlly.........................23rd
13. sayoddy.......................26th
14. Halcyon123................28th..............XY

Team February for easy and supernatural childbirth with healthy mothers and happy daddies.
Amen cappo. So happy and thankful to God to have gotten this far. The Lord will see us through

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Funky123(f): 10:22am On Dec 04, 2021
shutupareyouGOD:
Present captain grin…hope U are good…pls am I to wash new baby cloths and can I wash them now…also can I use washing machine or it has to be hand washed…and what detergent should I used…and do I use just detergent or am I to use antiseptic also….can I use any antiseptic or only savlon ….and finally it should be spread on the baby hanger abi…ejo I know my questions are too many…e mabinu .FTM and I want to be all set by January…as In everything ready and set …I want to sanitize the cupboard and arrange the cloths once and for all…so excited….

So person go still wash new cloth, Jesu o
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by wentroublecomes: 10:24am On Dec 04, 2021
kokaiye:
yeah... I hrd of dis too dt it help stop pulse frm comin out of baby eyes but not 4 apollo cs i ve nva hrd dt a new born baby have apollo b4... Its best they take d baby to d hospital d doc will knw wat to do... Wen my son had ear infectn wen e was 3weeks old due to me breastfeeding him laying down side by side, fluid was comin out of one of his ears... I tool him to see d doctor, dey gave me baby ear drop to use for him for 5days, i used it 4 3days n d ear infectn clear up... Frm dt time, i nva breastfed him layin down ever again @wentroublescome i hope u ve taking ur baby to d hospital sha... No sidon dry watch... Moreover, u shld ve prevented dis frm happening by letting mother inlaw knw d risk of infectin d baby wen she hv apollo... Baby r prone to any infectn at early stage cs deir immune system isnt string enof... N tell wifey to d ebf to mk his immune system stronger.

Thanks so much ma'am. They have taken him to d clinic and he's getting better now. Thanks so much

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Expectantmom: 10:26am On Dec 04, 2021
Happy weekend to us all and may our joy never turn to sadness in Jesus name.
People of God, shee backpain is obtainable in 2 trimester ni? It's as if I was hit on my back with a plank.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Abu23Rahman: 10:27am On Dec 04, 2021
Is she pregnant

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by wentroublecomes: 10:28am On Dec 04, 2021
Abu23Rahman:
Is she pregnant

Will u be excited if she is pregnant?

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Abu23Rahman: 10:39am On Dec 04, 2021
Yes , sure... though she's breastfeeding a nine months baby ...
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by wentroublecomes: 10:41am On Dec 04, 2021
Abu23Rahman:

U must be a real goal scorer coz the results seems to be positive. Probably you'll be in team July. Congrats

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Abu23Rahman: 10:43am On Dec 04, 2021
Pls help me confirm..just did it now for my wife..
We celebrated here this year March 7 after Allah bless us with a girl..

Today we did this test and this was the result..

Pls is this positive

Can we go for ultrasound Scan

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by wentroublecomes: 10:48am On Dec 04, 2021
Abu23Rahman:

Pls is this positive

Sir. Your result is positive.
You can wait for some couple of weeks b4 u go for ultrasound scan, but your result here is positive no doubt.
But if you are still in doubt, go to any lab and do blood PT, then that will clear Ur doubt.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Abu23Rahman: 11:09am On Dec 04, 2021
How soon can we go for an ultrasound..
She doesn't like anything blood test etc
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by wentroublecomes: 11:17am On Dec 04, 2021
Abu23Rahman:
How soon can we go for an ultrasound..
She doesn't like anything blood test etc

U can wait for 3 weeks more
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 11:25am On Dec 04, 2021
Good morning mamas!

Just popping in to say hi!
Remember you can shop smart and easy with us from any part of the country!
Just send us your list and we'll have it delivered to you kiss

Follow our IG page to enjoy tips and hacks about shopping for your baby.
Send us a message on whatsapp 08.0247.40159 to request for comprehensive list and check out our catalog filled with pictures and prices of the items.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Honeysweetest(f): 12:19pm On Dec 04, 2021
Exactly,she should have stayed BK home,I feel sad for the baby.
kokaiye:

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omakraid(f): 2:55pm On Dec 04, 2021
shutupareyouGOD:
Hello mama, I don't know if saying you "should" wash them is correct but it's okay you do cis those clothes were packaged by people... Detergent and warm water alone is okay though you can add savlon(heard its good for baby's skin... You can wash in the machine for new ones, just set your machine to the mild wash for gentility but if you have 'okirika' outfits, I'll suggest you wash with you hands.... You can thoroughly clean your baby hanger and spread on it..
My own question is how do you plan sanitizing your wardrobe
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kokaiye: 3:04pm On Dec 04, 2021
shutupareyouGOD:
Me is very gud, tnk u.... wow!!! So many questn....
1. Yes, wash baby clothes new or used b4 using dem for new baby cs of d chemical dey use on new clothes is harsh 4 new born baby.
2. I dnt ve washin machine wen i had my first but even now dt i ve i am considering hand washin baby clothes cs washin machine isnt gentle on clothes.
3. U can definitely use any detergent thou.
4. Pls no antiseptic n no salvon abeg not even in his bathing water if u dnt want ur baby to break out in alefo n ela (skin rashes), take away salvon or dettol frm ur baby... Say no to chemical produce products.
5, Hanger ooo, wire ooo, it doesnt matter... Wen my baby hanger spoilt, i endup spreadin his clothes on wire n nothing happened.... Happy bumping grin

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kokaiye: 3:06pm On Dec 04, 2021
Omakraid:

Hello mama, I don't know if saying you "should" wash them is correct but it's okay you do cis those clothes were packaged by people... Detergent and warm water alone is okay though you can add savlon(heard its good for baby's skin... You can wash in the machine for new ones, just set your machine to the mild wash for gentility but if you have 'okirika' outfits, I'll suggest you wash with you hands.... You can thoroughly clean your baby hanger and spread on it..
My own question is how do you plan sanitizing your wardrobe
no salvon is not, i used it n it still give my boy ela until a friend told me to stop usin it n ela disappeared 4evaaaaaa!!!

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kokaiye: 3:08pm On Dec 04, 2021
Abu23Rahman:
Is she pregnant
yes... Very muchhhh pregnant!!! Congratulations!!!!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kokaiye: 3:09pm On Dec 04, 2021
MummyNeto:
we are doing well cappo, eating as if there is no tomorrow, thank you for checking on your people.
eating is gud... Tnk God n its my pleasure

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kokaiye: 3:11pm On Dec 04, 2021
Funky123:

So person go still wash new cloth, Jesu o
lol... Very well, na d chemical wey dem dey put on baby clothes mamas dey wash away.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kokaiye: 3:12pm On Dec 04, 2021
wentroublecomes:

Thanks so much ma'am. They have taken him to d clinic and he's getting better now. Thanks so much
oluwaseun...!!! May God continue to protect our babies frm any harm... Ameen!!!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kokaiye: 3:14pm On Dec 04, 2021
Expectantmom:
People of God, shee backpain is obtainable in 2 trimester ni? It's as if I was hit on my back with a plank.
omg!!! Nairaland suppose get rollin on d floor laughing emoji oo... Welcome to d club babe, u don join que b dt grin

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kokaiye: 3:16pm On Dec 04, 2021
Abu23Rahman:
well, people r even gettin pregnant on 5months old baby nowadays... Its not a new tin.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omakraid(f): 3:26pm On Dec 04, 2021
Expectantmom:
Happy weekend to you too and Amen to the prayer.
My cappo, you should know by now that anything is obtainable at any time in the belleful journey cheesy that's how one spot on my right back side has been paining me anytime I cough or want to turn but it is well. Sorry, sorry...
Am aunt of mine visited me and I was telling her of the bad cough encounter I had and all she said was shey I'm not peeing on myself? That wen she was loaded with one of her children, she pees on herself whenever she coughs and couldn't go to work for 4 months. It's different strokes for different folks
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omakraid(f): 3:27pm On Dec 04, 2021
kokaiye:
no salvon is not, i used it n it still give my boy ela until a friend told me to stop usin it n ela disappeared 4evaaaaaa!!!
Lol, I read dettol and Co has more harsher chemicals than savlon.. Nawa oo
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omakraid(f): 3:31pm On Dec 04, 2021
Abu23Rahman:

Pls is this positive

Congratulations, baby boy is on the way cos your wife is very very pregnant.. If she knows the last time her period started, you can go for scan 8 weeks from that LMP.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omakraid(f): 3:35pm On Dec 04, 2021
My people, my people, una good afternoon. How's our weekend going and hope we are all pushing fine? May God strengthen and see us through and also provide for all our needs in Jesus name..
To afternoon gist, I read a post on One child + vasectomy on FP and it didn't sit well with me as I saw my gender as selfish cos that's too much of a request from the person who wants just one child.. Experienced mummies, make una chook mouth, can you request such from your husbands because of "Buhari's economy" and whats your take on having one child cos I see it as a risk.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6316) (6317) (6318) (6319) (6320) (6321) (6322) ... (6955) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: wayisshut, tosinwill(f) and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.