Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,688 members, 7,816,799 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:30 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (6333) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8144292 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6330) (6331) (6332) (6333) (6334) (6335) (6336) ... (6955) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Careliteagency: 1:58pm On Dec 17, 2021
Funky123:

Oya cry small so you can let it out
But don't cry too much sha grin grin, You are welcome in the name of the Lord. You need to be happy o and live the day as it comes, there must be something your body can tolerate, you can just eat small portion to hold body
About the weakness, you might try not to stand for too long, Glucose d helped me too, just a little in my mouth..... Sorry ehn, first trimester will soon pass and you will be bouncing.

Congratulations
Thank you. I’ll try the glucose
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omakraid(f): 3:50pm On Dec 17, 2021
Bluebell04:
Hello Mamas, just got my BFP, I'm about 5+4 according to lmp.
I really need advice...is it okay to travel long distance
by road at this stage? Given that I had a previous MMC in July when I was about 7weeks, pls Sabi Mamas advice me oo
StarryV:

Congratulations dear. I was about asking same question. I planned travelling next week for Christmas before i got my BFP but being that i'm less than 5weeks gone, i don't know how safe it is.
Please don't travel especially by road, if its by flight, fine but naija road is a no-no. Please let baby attach very very well I beg. You even need all the rest you can get not all the stress. God will keep us safe and sound to witness many more Christmas and you will be free to travel

10 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omakraid(f): 3:53pm On Dec 17, 2021
kokaiye:
Goodmorning sir/ma... How yall doing?! E b lik say dis dec long 4 my eyes ooo undecided.. Jumat mubarak. cheesy
This one you didn't put the reason why december is long, Are you sure it's not next week's rice you are eyeing grin? I hope your neighbours are nice or we should waybill from naija

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omakraid(f): 3:55pm On Dec 17, 2021
Careliteagency:
I am newly preganant and I want to cry��. I feel so weak. Can’t eat anything all day. Please help me
Congratulations mama.. Try discover what doesn't nauseate you and eat in bits. Also do fruits. You'll get better soonest

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kokaiye: 4:09pm On Dec 17, 2021
Careliteagency:
I am newly preganant and I want to cry��. I feel so weak. Can’t eat anything all day. Please help me
Aawnn!!! Congratulations... Pls, feel free n let it out... Its a cry of joy!!!! wink .

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kokaiye: 4:28pm On Dec 17, 2021
Funky123:

Just imagine o cappo, today is just 17
can we fast forward to march already, this slow motion is annoying, I want to see the face of the guy kicking my bladders like ball grin grin
grin grin abi ooo... How r u doing ? Hope all is okay now
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kokaiye: 4:32pm On Dec 17, 2021
Azaebere:

Cappo we are doing well. E no long anything abeg hahaha
grin grin i beg to differ ooo ... I sha want 2022 to come quick ni cheesy
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kokaiye: 4:38pm On Dec 17, 2021
Omakraid:

This one you didn't put the reason why december is long, Are you sure it's not next week's rice you are eyeing grin? I hope your neighbours are nice or we should waybill from naija
lol.... It doesnt look festive here jare... Everywhere just dull... Na mind ur own business environment.. Boring neighbourhood, boring environment, boring people n boring place cry

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tatacherie: 6:01pm On Dec 17, 2021
peggygee:
Good evening beautiful women

I don show o

Class of 2019 is back....
I say make i greet una... I dey come back shortly... grin
Congratulations oo
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tatacherie: 6:07pm On Dec 17, 2021
Careliteagency:
Congratulations on your BFP
Plus try go and register in the clinic if you've not. If need be let dem give you drip, while you keep trying different stuffs to see what you can manage to eat. You need to stay hydrated and baby needs all the nutrients he can get this early stage for good development.

Try fruits in purée or juiced form whether your stomach can tolerate it.
Pele
It will end in praise
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tatacherie: 6:12pm On Dec 17, 2021
Funky123:

Just imagine o cappo, today is just 17
can we fast forward to march already, this slow motion is annoying, I want to see the face of the guy kicking my bladders like ball grin grin
March is just 10 weeks from now na Biko relax and sip juice grin
It will end in praise kiss

7 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by peggygee: 6:23pm On Dec 17, 2021
tatacherie:

Congratulations oo

Thank you mami cheesy

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Bluebell04: 7:07pm On Dec 17, 2021
Thanks mama
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Bluebell04: 7:10pm On Dec 17, 2021
[/quote]

Congratulations mama...Exactly my situation.

I think we'd be Teamies�
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Bluebell04: 7:11pm On Dec 17, 2021
[/quote]
Thanks for the advice mama
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by thejourney200: 7:20pm On Dec 17, 2021
I haven't visited this thread for a while and happy things are going on well with our pregnant mothers. Happy and safe delivery of our little ones.

I am hoping to become a regular on this thread again anytime soon as we are beginning to discuss/plan our next pregnancy journey, God willing.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omakraid(f): 8:28pm On Dec 17, 2021
kokaiye:
lol.... It doesnt look festive here jare... Everywhere just dull... Na mind ur own business environment.. Boring neighbourhood, boring environment, boring people n boring place cry
Awwww, don't worry, I will send bangers and knockouts so you can shake your neighbourhood but no let dem know say na you throw am oo grin

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Funky123(f): 8:38pm On Dec 17, 2021
kokaiye:
grin grin abi ooo... How r u doing ? Hope all is okay now

I am fine mama, BP is back to normal
All thanks to God

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Funky123(f): 8:39pm On Dec 17, 2021
tatacherie:

March is just 10 weeks from now na Biko relax and sip juice grin
It will end in praise kiss

Yes ooo
its almost here

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by StarryV(f): 3:14am On Dec 18, 2021
Omakraid:

Please don't travel especially by road, if its by flight, fine but naija road is a no-no. Please let baby attach very very well I beg. You even need all the rest you can get not all the stress. God will keep us safe and sound to witness many more Christmas and you will be free to travel
Awww embarassed embarassedok mama. I'll have to change my mind. But this means I'm gonna have a boring Christmas cry cry this year.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kokaiye: 6:40am On Dec 18, 2021
Omakraid:

Awwww, don't worry, I will send bangers and knockouts so you can shake your neighbourhood but no let dem know say na you throw am oo grin
tnk u ojere... cheesy

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kokaiye: 6:41am On Dec 18, 2021
Funky123:

I am fine mama, BP is back to normal
All thanks to God
yes!!!!! Tnk God!!!!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omakraid(f): 6:54am On Dec 18, 2021
StarryV:
Awww embarassed embarassedok mama. I'll have to change my mind. But this means I'm gonna have a boring Christmas cry cry this year.
A boring Christmas and nurturing a Precious gift, which do you prefer? You better hug your boring Christmas tight.

6 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pearl05(f): 6:59am On Dec 18, 2021
Hello sweet mommies and dutiful daddies,

How is the ministry going? May the Lord continue to uphold you for this great task.

Where my fellow oddies?

Sunbestie
how are my people? Our little man will soon be 1. This harmattan season sweet ooo. Are you thinking what am thinking?

Threegees
how is our little Lady Gracious?

Chai can't remember the monikers again

kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss cry

Compliments of the season.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ObinnaValentine: 9:15am On Dec 18, 2021
How to support a new mom

Dos and Dont's

* Don't say : isn't motherhood an incredible feeling
Instead say: Being a new mom is hard. How are you doing

That way she knows you feeling her pain at the same time wishing her well

*Don't say : Wasn't birth the most magical experience
*Instead say: if you are comfortable talking about it, I'd love to hear your childbirth experience

Truth is moms go through a lot from the pregnancy to the childbirth , especially when injuries are involved (talked about how to avoid it in my last post), childbearing ain't no pleasant experience, hence a mother's over protectiveness on her children

*Don't say: You are breastfeeding right?
Instead say: You are doing a great job, breastfeeding is the best

If I'm correct breastfeeding is the most exhausting job in the motherhood industry, so asking that kind of question makes the whole breastfeeding job more exhausting and she doesn't need that kind of psychological stress, especially women who don't breast feed

*Don't say: You look tired
Instead say: Let me watch the baby for you while you take a nap

Guess this is self explanatory..

In summary, your actions towards a new mom should speak of someone who feels her pain, that kind of encouragement woukd go a long way

And while you are being kind, do not forget vagina injuries during childbirth can be fatal to no just your health but your marriage

Let me show you how to avoid it

Stay Safe!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by StarryV(f): 9:22am On Dec 18, 2021
Omakraid:

A boring Christmas and nurturing a Precious gift, which do you prefer? You better hug your boring Christmas tight.
Hahaha grin grin grin grin I'm jejely hugging my boring Christmas o. Laugh wan kee me grin

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by StarryV(f): 9:37am On Dec 18, 2021
Good Morning mamas in the house. Compliment of the season.
Please I want to ask. Apart from Folic Acid, which other supplement/medicine should I be taking before registering for antenatal?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Careliteagency: 10:33am On Dec 18, 2021
I still can’t keep anything down so I think I need drip, need my baby to be fine. Need good maternity hospital suggestions in surulere. Preferably between Lawanson and Shitta. Private please.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MummyD2020(f): 10:58am On Dec 18, 2021
Ayam back! From team nov 2020, i say knock knock. Good day ladies. Third missionary journey on board. Wish all the mamas here quick and safe delivery. ANEN

17 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MummyD2020(f): 10:59am On Dec 18, 2021
StarryV:
Good Morning mamas in the house. Compliment of the season.
Please I want to ask. Apart from Folic Acid, which other supplement/medicine should I be taking before registering for antenatal?

B complex and ferrous

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sugarcoatted(f): 11:18am On Dec 18, 2021
Careliteagency:
I still can’t keep anything down so I think I need drip, need my baby to be fine. Need good maternity hospital suggestions in surulere. Preferably between Lawanson and Shitta. Private please.

Havana hospital, at Akerele Shitta.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by eipreel(f): 11:50am On Dec 18, 2021
Congratulations to all the new mums. May God keep your bundles of joy and wishing the rest of us still waddling safe delivery kiss

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6330) (6331) (6332) (6333) (6334) (6335) (6336) ... (6955) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Blissfultee, wayisshut and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.