Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,013 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:19 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (6336) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8148189 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6333) (6334) (6335) (6336) (6337) (6338) (6339) ... (6956) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Funky123(f): 8:48am On Dec 21, 2021
miracletoday:
Na only Jumyte29 i dey see,Team April,how una dey? Lets b checking on ourselves pls. For me, this preggy has been a coat of many colors.i m FTM, so these baby kicks or movement is still funny to me,gburrrr,gbooo,can't even lie down jejely again.and I hear nah just rehearsal. I can't wait to b officially in 3rd trimester.
Nancyij
Toopee
Jcuttie
He2nuholuwa
ChizziCindy
Miracletoday
Jumyte29
Iwinne

Lmao, gbaaaa, gbuuuu, gbooo
these LO didn't get the memo that someone is JJC ooo, I dey bank my LO was kicking so hard like he wants to fall me down, This boy wants to see yeye mi loju awon ara bank, the feeling is somehow weird though but it gives double assurance that your LO is fine

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by successhungry: 8:54am On Dec 21, 2021
Funky123:

Problem no dey finish oooo grin grin grin
grin grin At alll
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MzCorleone(f): 9:01am On Dec 21, 2021
Firstlady001:
BA! BA!! BA!!!
I welcomed my prince charming today
Edd: 15 Dec
Dob : 20 Dec
Mother and baby doing fine, glory to God

Cc: krystalluv
My birthday mate. A hearty congratulations to you and your family!!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Krystalluv(f): 9:48am On Dec 21, 2021
Firstlady001:
BA! BA!! BA!!!
I welcomed my prince charming today
Edd: 15 Dec
Dob : 20 Dec
Mother and baby doing fine, glory to God

Cc: krystalluv

Congratulations mama. Welcome prince.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by semisola: 10:15am On Dec 21, 2021
Esthered:

E pele Ma.
My cappo has issued our beautiful LO eviction notice...lol
I woke up this morning with water dripping from my below....I've worn pad and looking forward to going to the office to apply for leave.

Hope you went to the hospital for check up? That leaking water might be a sign of intended labor.. best of luck, can’t wait for our first B A grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by semisola: 10:18am On Dec 21, 2021
smiley wink
successhungry:

Hi,Cappo! We good..as for me;its one toilet roll per day secondary to frequent urination,nausea and loss of appetite grin. I'm glad the pelvic and leg pain I had is gone and I sleep one day on ;one day off now- better than when I couldn't.Bump is now soooo down but this December is now dragging sha.

My dear, same here. I have used like three mega rolls of tissues cause of frequent urination, plus constipation too. We are all getting set. Who will be the first to announce her B A grin.

Merry Christmas.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Teminisuccess66: 10:28am On Dec 21, 2021
successhungry:

I had my first at Ayodele (Jonathan Coker road). Highly proficient Doctors, Nurses are equally proficient BUT they rarely wear gloves to take blood samples. I showed them pepper- I mean dont touch me without wearing gloves.Reception people no get sense- they act like demigods; very nasty. If you are not on hmo; please flee..too expensive undecided It's like general hospital in terms of crowd; pregnant women fight every Saturday after antenatal classes whilst waiting to see the Doctor*lol*. They have alot of pregnant women client...asides these small small nonsense; its a very good place to do antenatal and give birth. There's a private ward as well; was 5k per night. I loved loved the privacy it gave.
General hospital ifako ijaye is good..mean staff(buy a carton of malt to appease their chi) ward aide determines if and when you'll see the Dr. Crowd is madttt.
Agege General Hospital is equally good. Less crowd.The problems here are mosquitoes and no light which is a general menace;imo- last I heard tho.

Well explanatory, thank you ma

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by shutupareyouGOD: 11:18am On Dec 21, 2021
Mamas I’m 30 weeks and since yesterday baby has been hooking my waist making it uncomfortable to walk…my tummy is now low like the baby is moving down but I’m just 30 weeks…plus he will painfully push my lover pelvis and it’s painful…I just use my hand to tap him back into position….Mehn….it’s not easy oh

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Toopee: 1:32pm On Dec 21, 2021
Hello mamas, how many bag of Lipton tea with milk and little sugar can I take a day?
I don’t have any appetite and nothing goes down except this Lipton tea.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by cabasaa03(m): 2:27pm On Dec 21, 2021
Teminisuccess66:

Thank you sir

Most Welcome Madam, My wife is pregnant too and that is why Am current. General is Berra. Good Luck but go with your Darling Husband to donate his blood

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jumyte29(f): 3:03pm On Dec 21, 2021
Tnx teamie.... That was what they told me too, that it's round ligament pain and I should endure it , that it will stop, I did scan and baby is okay
miracletoday:

Eyah pele teamie.Talk to your doctor.Dont ignore. Tho,i have similar pains but not extending to thigh region. All about d abdomen,round d lower pelvic area, with cramps that comes n goes.i complained cos it lasted for days only to be told it is something ligament expanding bla bla bla. I resulted to warm shower to calm myself when it is intense n I think it works a lil

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MummyD2020(f): 5:59pm On Dec 21, 2021
successhungry:

I had my first at Ayodele (Jonathan Coker road). Highly proficient Doctors, Nurses are equally proficient BUT they rarely wear gloves to take blood samples. I showed them pepper- I mean dont touch me without wearing gloves.Reception people no get sense- they act like demigods; very nasty. If you are not on hmo; please flee..too expensive undecided It's like general hospital in terms of crowd; pregnant women fight every Saturday after antenatal classes whilst waiting to see the Doctor*lol*. They have alot of pregnant women client...asides these small small nonsense; its a very good place to do antenatal and give birth. There's a private ward as well; was 5k per night. I loved loved the privacy it gave.
General hospital ifako ijaye is good..mean staff(buy a carton of malt to appease their chi) ward aide determines if and when you'll see the Dr. Crowd is madttt.
Agege General Hospital is equally good. Less crowd.The problems here are mosquitoes and no light which is a general menace;imo- last I heard tho.
Chai, Nigeria!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Towerofgrace: 8:40pm On Dec 21, 2021
Funky123:

Chai, no be small in love o
Me talking to him always and DH will be answering, guy I no dey follow you talk, na my small husband I dey follow gist grin grin grin.
I am so in love o, can't wait to meet him, May God grant us safe delivery, Mother alive, baby alive and daddy alive.
Amen

Lol grin you are not nice, I have to be careful when I play love with my boy before hubby starts getting jealous cos all the pet names I call hubby is what I now call my little man, May God help me
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by successhungry: 8:56pm On Dec 21, 2021
Toopee:
Hello mamas, how many bag of Lipton tea with milk and little sugar can I take a day?

Hi,mama. Sorry ehn kiss
I dont think Lipton is caffeinated( caffeine should be taken at the barest minimum if it cant be avoided) though some people claim it doesnt make them sleep if taken. If it doesnt affect you; keep taking it. I took tea alot in my first trimester too. Note that sugar and milk is fattening,can add to baby's weight and also increase risk of gestational DM. So,just add little creme and sugar to taste if you cant avoid it totally. Regardless of how uncomfortable pregnancy is; the joy is worth it grin kiss
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by exquizit(f): 9:43pm On Dec 21, 2021
*BA* *B A*
Hi mamas.
My beautiful princess arrived on the 18th weighing 2.9kg
BS coming soon!
Safe delivery to all the remaining waddling mums
And I sprinkle baby dust on all the mamas trying to conceive. Soon, your joy shall be full. Amen!
@ krystalluv

34 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kokaiye: 9:53pm On Dec 21, 2021
Toopee:
stop taking lipton abeg... Not recommended durin pregnancy...
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kokaiye: 10:03pm On Dec 21, 2021
shutupareyouGOD:
Mamas I’m 30 weeks and since yesterday baby has been hooking my waist making it uncomfortable to walk…my tummy is now low like the baby is moving down but I’m just 30 weeks…plus he will painfully push my lover pelvis and it’s painful…I just use my hand to tap him back into position….Mehn….it’s not easy oh
lol... Same here thou... Cant seems to walk properly too... It was lik LO was sittin on my left pelvic dis morning... So painful i wont lie... N wen e moves i feel little pains throughout d period e is moving, n wen i am walking at d period e decide to move, i feel pains all d ligament, N all dis oyinbo people always asking, how far gone are you? Wen dey c me walking lik old mama, dey aint shy 2 ask..... But wu am i 2 complain? I accept my package wit my full chest grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Esthered: 10:36pm On Dec 21, 2021
semisola:

Hope you went to the hospital for check up? That leaking water might be a sign of intended labor.. best of luck, can’t wait for our first B A grin

BA BA

I don't port since 17:02 oooo
Safe delivery to my other teamies in this group.
I use us as a point of contact for TTC mamas, they'll flood this thread soonest by God's grace.
BS will come later mbok

25 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Toopee: 10:54pm On Dec 21, 2021
I’m in my 25th week but suddenly have no appetite coupled with sore throat. My first baby weighed 4kg and I had serious tear so, I have been extra extra careful with what I eat and the quantity since the beginning of this pregnancy.
It’s just the only thing that could go through my throat.
successhungry:

Hi,mama. Sorry ehn kiss
I dont think Lipton is caffeinated( caffeine should be taken at the barest minimum if it cant be avoided) though some people claim it doesnt make them sleep if taken. If it doesnt affect you; keep taking it. I took tea alot in my first trimester too. Note that sugar and milk is fattening,can add to baby's weight and also increase risk of gestational DM. So,just add little creme and sugar to taste if you cant avoid it totally. Regardless of how uncomfortable pregnancy is; the joy is worth it grin kiss

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Toopee: 11:05pm On Dec 21, 2021
Hmmm, I remember the day I took it with no milk, I had severe heart palpitations and was restless all through the night because I was running away from milk.
Which “tea” is safe for pregnancy please, excluding chocolate beverages? I just want something liquid and hot but not plain water.
kokaiye:
stop taking lipton abeg... Not recommended durin pregnancy...
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by semisola: 11:24pm On Dec 21, 2021
Esthered:

BA BA

I use us as a point of contact for TTC mamas, they'll flood this thread soonest by God's grace.
BS will come later mbok

Waw!!!
Congratulations dear Esthered, God is indeed awesome.
As you went into the lab our room and came out in jubilation so shall it be for everyone one of us.

Your baby shall bring you all the blessings of you heart… Congratulations to you Mama!

15 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by livelystone(f): 5:05am On Dec 22, 2021
I can't wait too o. I was admitted overnight yesterday for high bp cry, but thank God no protein in urine so I was discharged later in the day when my bp came down. I've just been begging baby to wait for just 2 more weeks, then I can serve eviction notice cheesy

semisola:
Congratulations to our new mums, all this B A is just sweeting my body.

Team January mamas! I hope we are warming up? God will see us through in Jesus name. Amen!

I m almost 35weeks and it seem my baby girl is cramped in my belly, I can’t wait to serve her eviction notice in 2 weeks time..

Merry Christmas house.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by livelystone(f): 5:16am On Dec 22, 2021
Congratulations

Esthered:

BA BA

BS will come later mbok

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kokaiye: 7:21am On Dec 22, 2021
Toopee:
Hmmm, I remember the day I took it with no milk, I had severe heart palpitations and was restless all through the night because I was running away from milk.
Which “tea” is safe for pregnancy please, excluding chocolate beverages? I just want something liquid and hot but not plain water.
unfortunately my sister... No other hot tea from chocolate drink dt u can drink.... I understand dt u r running away frm takin anythin dt will mk baby big... But takin lipton to mk baby smaller is wrong... U r doing more harm dan gud.. Sm pipu do tk lipton to avoid hvin big baby, it is selfishness because dey dnt consider babies health, or what d lipton might b doin 2 d baby... They only consider deirs, 4gettin dt deir body is made to house n feed d baby 4 9months n 4 dt 9month, dt body r not theirs but 4 d baby, dnt b dis women, won kin shey to to... If smtin u r consuming is mkin a baby small in d womb, its unhealthy I had tears too wen i had my first baby too... I was stitched in three different places, had Postpartum depression cs of it sef but dt didnt stop me from eatin wat i need to eat for d growth of my baby in d womb now, i drink milk everyday for enof calcium for baby, eat egg everyday cs it is packed wit loads of nutrients for baby, drink chocolate cs it drives away insomnia, my own is dt baby shld ve all d adequate nutrient e needs... Dnt run away frm food, ur baby needs it n stay away frm lipton. Let me burst ur brain... Lipton is actually caffeinated tea... So my sister, a word is enof 4 d wise.

8 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by semisola: 8:15am On Dec 22, 2021
livelystone:
I can't wait too o. I was admitted overnight yesterday for high bp cry, but thank God no protein in urine so I was discharged later in the day when my bp came down. I've just been begging baby to wait for just 2 more weeks, then I can serve eviction notice cheesy

Hope you feel better now? All will be well, I am looking forward to hearing your B A, I am counting down each passing day, pls do well to avoid salt intake as this elevate B P.. Merry Christmas Mama.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omakraid(f): 8:17am On Dec 22, 2021
Esthered:

BA BA

BS will come later mbok
Congratulations ma, thank God it ended in joy
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Funky123(f): 9:14am On Dec 22, 2021
Towerofgrace:

Lol grin you are not nice, I have to be careful when I play love with my boy before hubby starts getting jealous cos all the pet names I call hubby is what I now call my little man, May God help me

DH is babe, my lil man is my baby, he didn't get the memo on time until I explain to him, now he no dey answer Yes again anytime I say my baby how are you grin grin
las las he said he will take revenge because na only his baby he will be taking out when he arrives, koburu I will be waiting for him to grow breast too tongue tongue

7 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Funky123(f): 9:23am On Dec 22, 2021
kokaiye:
lol... Same here thou... Cant seems to walk properly too... It was lik LO was sittin on my left pelvic dis morning... So painful i wont lie... N wen e moves i feel little pains throughout d period e is moving, n wen i am walking at d period e decide to move, i feel pains all d ligament, N all dis oyinbo people always asking, how far gone are you? Wen dey c me walking lik old mama, dey aint shy 2 ask..... But wu am i 2 complain? I accept my package wit my full chest grin

Lmao, I slept around 2am today, my baby movement was so intense and painful, Nawa ooo
life in Oyibo land is different sha, who go ask that kind question here, even on a faceless forum like this some people still don't have the liver to share their Edd grin grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Honeysweetest(f): 9:30am On Dec 22, 2021
[�����,I laugh at the using ur hands to tap him BK to position. Is very normal,you are almost there, just hang in there for a little while.quote author=shutupareyouGOD post=108689029]Mamas I’m 30 weeks and since yesterday baby has been hooking my waist making it uncomfortable to walk…my tummy is now low like the baby is moving down but I’m just 30 weeks…plus he will painfully push my lover pelvis and it’s painful…I just use my hand to tap him back into position….Mehn….it’s not easy oh[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mosi01: 9:31am On Dec 22, 2021
Toopee:

Please stay away from Lipton. You can try Top tea.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Honeysweetest(f): 9:39am On Dec 22, 2021
In as much as ur baby takes what you eat,so ,if you eat plenty,there is a big chances of having big baby,but it is not always so,some babies are naturally big in the tummy,what am I saying,stop taking Lipton,I don't know y new century moms will still be living old women tales. Just stop

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Toopee: 10:11am On Dec 22, 2021
Thank you mama for your concern I do really appreciate it. I am NOT aiming for baby to not add weight o *who does that by the way*(that’s like saying the baby should not grow). I am only trying to not “eat for 2” and be a glutton like I did with my first pregnancy, I eat when I’m hungry and there’s always fruit snacking in between. The keynote as you mentioned, is to eat NEEDED nutrients for baby’s growth and mother’s wellness.
What brought about the Lipton was that, I’ve been sick with the weather situation, that I totally lost my appetite and something had to go into my tummy. Feeling better already and was able to eat something this morning.
kokaiye:
unfortunately my sister... No other hot tea from chocolate drink dt u can drink.... I understand dt u r running away frm takin anythin dt will mk baby big... But takin lipton to mk baby smaller is wrong... U r doing more harm dan gud.. Sm pipu do tk lipton to avoid hvin big baby, it is selfishness because dey dnt consider babies health, or what d lipton might b doin 2 d baby... They only consider deirs, 4gettin dt deir body is made to house n feed d baby 4 9months n 4 dt 9month, dt body r not theirs but 4 d baby, dnt b dis women, won kin shey to to... If smtin u r consuming is mkin a baby small in d womb, its unhealthy I had tears too wen i had my first baby too... I was stitched in three different places, had Postpartum depression cs of it sef but dt didnt stop me from eatin wat i need to eat for d growth of my baby in d womb now, i drink milk everyday for enof calcium for baby, eat egg everyday cs it is packed wit loads of nutrients for baby, drink chocolate cs it drives away insomnia, my own is dt baby shld ve all d adequate nutrient e needs... Dnt run away frm food, ur baby needs it n stay away frm lipton. Let me burst ur brain... Lipton is actually caffeinated tea... So my sister, a word is enof 4 d wise.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6333) (6334) (6335) (6336) (6337) (6338) (6339) ... (6956) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.