Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,992 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:29 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (6334) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8147997 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6331) (6332) (6333) (6334) (6335) (6336) (6337) ... (6956) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Splasshhh(f): 8:16pm On Dec 18, 2021
Mommas, I greet o.

32 weeks gone and the way I feel so uncomfortable in my stomach lately makes me tired and teary at same.

Went for a scan lately be sure the regular movements, pressure and pains are normal and all was seen to be fine. Yet it can be so discomforting. I barely can lie down with ease these days. So much weight below my belly button and scan shows baby is just 1.7kg

God, I am already tired.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by IamGreen1(f): 8:54pm On Dec 18, 2021
MummyD2020:
Ayam back! From team nov 2020, i say knock knock. Good day ladies. Third missionary journey on board. Wish all the mamas here quick and safe delivery. ANEN

Yeye, I've been looking forward to hear this from you and other last year Nov mama. God of babies yaff done it again. Gist full ground for all of una. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Lovelee: 9:05pm On Dec 18, 2021
Good evening house.
I hope we are all doing great. Please what could cause urine to be smelling at 39 weeks.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mysamuels: 9:10pm On Dec 18, 2021
Layormiii:
cappo keh grin rara o. I humbly decline it lol. Good morning mama

Ok o mama. Compliments of the season.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MummyD2020(f): 9:25pm On Dec 18, 2021
IamGreen1:

Yeye, I've been looking forward to hear this from you and other last year Nov mama. God of babies yaff done it again. Gist full ground for all of una. cheesy

Lol, correct mama how is you? Abeg fire down with the gist o cos my ears are itching. Lol Miss you guys too. Thanks for reaching out and stay safe

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kennybelle: 10:32am On Dec 19, 2021
Splasshhh:
Mommas, I greet o.

32 weeks gone and the way I feel so uncomfortable in my stomach lately makes me tired and teary at same.

Went for a scan lately be sure the regular movements, pressure and pains are normal and all was seen to be fine. Yet it can be so discomforting. I barely can lie down with ease these days. So much weight below my belly button and scan shows baby is just 1.7kg

God, I am already tired.

Sorry mama.

Hang on mama, you're almost there.

You'd forget all the discomforts when you eventually see your little cutie

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by HoneyWholesaler: 2:49pm On Dec 19, 2021
P.S. Original HONEY: for the least expensive wholesaler of original undiluted honey straight from the bee farm, check my signature
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mayornmn(f): 7:05pm On Dec 19, 2021
MummyD2020:
Ayam back! From team nov 2020, i say knock knock. Good day ladies. Third missionary journey on board. Wish all the mamas here quick and safe delivery. ANEN
Yayyy…I like this cheesy
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by emcemayo: 8:59pm On Dec 19, 2021
Splasshhh:
Mommas, I greet o.

God, I am already tired.
this is normal for the last few week, focus on the meeting with the little one kiss it will distract you from all the heaviness and tiredness.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by emcemayo: 9:00pm On Dec 19, 2021
Lovelee:
Good evening house.
I hope we are all doing great. Please what could cause urine to be smelling at 39 weeks.

go for urine test asap , your doctor will be sure to detect anything . meanwhile up your water intake

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by hazee11(m): 10:56pm On Dec 19, 2021
BA! BA! Ba!
Good evening everyone, trust you're all fine. My wife delivered a baby boy on Dec 3rd as against Dec 16th picked by scan.
It wasn't easy though but we thank God. She called me on Dec 2nd at exactly 1.15 p.m while at work that her water broke, not knowing what to do, I told her to go to the hospital immediately, she couldn't because the water kept dripping, had to call my mum to go and see her, she was taken to the hospital and I joined them around 5pm, they've went for scan b4 I got there and the baby was still breech just as it was at 37 weeks, the doctor at the general hospital was just going here and there until it was around 11pm when they told me my wife can only deliver through C.S,i told them to carry out the operation and they shocked me by telling me their theatre was not available for that night, I nearly ran mad,the doctor said he can only refer us to FMC at Abeokuta or look for a nearby private hospital for emergency C.S, that was when I called my private doctor who later called his friend's hospital around the general hospital area at ifo who asked me to bring my wife in, when we got there the doctor assured me there was nothing emergency about our case. To God be the glory my wife delivered our baby boy around 8a.m in the morning the following day through C.S.

48 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kokaiye: 5:49am On Dec 20, 2021
hazee11:
BA! BA! Ba!
Good evening everyone, trust you're all fine. My wife delivered a baby boy on Dec 3rd as against Dec 16th picked by scan.
It wasn't easy though but we thank God. She called me on Dec 2nd at exactly 1.15 p.m while at work that her water broke, not knowing what to do, I told her to go to the hospital immediately, she couldn't because the water kept dripping, had to call my mum to go and see her, she was taken to the hospital and I joined them around 5pm, they've went for scan b4 I got there and the baby was still breech just as it was at 37 weeks, the doctor at the general hospital was just going here and there until it was around 11pm when they told me my wife can only deliver through C.S,i told them to carry out the operation and they shocked me by telling me their theatre was not available for that night, I nearly ran mad,the doctor said he can only refer us to FMC at Abeokuta or look for a nearby private hospital for emergency C.S, that was when I called my private doctor who later called his friend's hospital around the general hospital area at ifo who asked me to bring my wife in, when we got there the doctor assured me there was nothing emergency about our case. To God be the glory my wife delivered our baby boy around 8a.m in the morning the following day through C.S.
congratulations sir. Quick recovery to mama baby.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MorningStar233: 7:19am On Dec 20, 2021
hazee11:
BA! BA! Ba!

Congratulations to you, thank God for everything, u have gingered me to look for plan A,B and C sir..if not for your smart moves u would have been confused by those confused doctors

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omakraid(f): 8:00am On Dec 20, 2021
MummyD2020:
Congratulations ma, welcome on board again again and Amen to the prayer
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omakraid(f): 8:01am On Dec 20, 2021
hazee11:
BA! BA! Ba!
Congratulations Papa, thanks to God for safe delivery
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Teminisuccess66: 8:43am On Dec 20, 2021
Good morning mommas, please kindly recommend a good hospital to register for ante-natal around olaniyi Abule egba to be precise.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jumyte29(f): 10:10am On Dec 20, 2021
Hi Sabi mamas, I am 22 wks gone but since early this morning I have been having this pain that looks like menstrual cramp at my lower abdomen and extends to my right thigh....pls Sabi mamas, is this normal am a FTM

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by StarryV(f): 11:55am On Dec 20, 2021
A curious JJC mum asking...: When we say 6weeks gone, is it 6weeks from LMP or when you got BFP?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MorningStar233: 12:00pm On Dec 20, 2021
StarryV:
A curious JJC mum asking...: When we say 6weeks gone, is it 6weeks from LMP or when you got BFP?
6 weeks from last MP, download pregnancy calculator, imput your LMP it will give u week to week update and how old your pregnancy is and expected date of delivery..me self is jjc but I don old small pass you for the journey...winks
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MorningStar233: 12:01pm On Dec 20, 2021
jumyte29:
Hi Sabi mamas, I am 22 wks gone but since early this morning I have been having this pain that looks like menstrual cramp at my lower abdomen and extends to my right thigh....pls Sabi mamas, is this normal am a FTM

Please talk to your doctor
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by StarryV(f): 12:43pm On Dec 20, 2021
MorningStar233:

6 weeks from last MP, download pregnancy calculator, imput your LMP it will give u week to week update and how old your pregnancy is and expected date of delivery..me self is jjc but I don old small pass you for the journey...winks
Hahaha ok ma. I already downloaded flo app. Just wanted to be sure. Thanks mama
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tatacherie: 12:53pm On Dec 20, 2021
Greetings my belleful mamas kiss
Permit me to share my ongoing ball gown clearance sales with you smiley
All going for 15k only. Available for immediate delivery
Gowns comes with a mini hair fancinator and neck piece
You can send a message or call 08131057958
May you all receive your last minute miracles this season
Enjoy!!! kiss kiss kiss

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kokaiye: 12:55pm On Dec 20, 2021
jumyte29:
helo mama, sorry 4 d inconveniences at ur lower belly... It may probably b fibroid degeneration pain or ligament stretching pain.. But to b sure of wat is happenning 100% consult ur doctor.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MorningStar233: 12:58pm On Dec 20, 2021
StarryV:
Hahaha ok ma. I already downloaded flo app. Just wanted to be sure. Thanks mama

Me I'm using another app different from Flow, it's accurate for me and their EDD from the app is the same with 2 scans out of the 3 I did.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kokaiye: 12:59pm On Dec 20, 2021
tatacherie:
Greetings my belleful mamas kiss
Permit me to share my ongoing ball gown clearance sales with you smiley
All going for 15k only. Available for immediate delivery
Gowns comes with a mini hair fancinator and neck piece
You can send a message or call 08131057958
May you all receive your last minute miracles this season
Enjoy!!! kiss kiss kiss
wow!!! So Beautiful shocked but i b mama awon boys lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MorningStar233: 12:59pm On Dec 20, 2021
Good afternoon all, pls I no longer feel any movement in my stomach like I use to feel some pull kind of movement, I hope all is well?

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tatacherie: 1:03pm On Dec 20, 2021
kokaiye:
wow!!! So Beautiful shocked but i b mama awon boys lipsrsealed
Aww kiss
Thanks mama
They are blessed

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tatacherie: 1:11pm On Dec 20, 2021
MorningStar233:
Good afternoon all, pls I no longer feel any movement in my stomach like I use to feel some pull kind of movement, I hope all is well?
It could be there's not enough space for baby to somersault again especially if you're close to term
However if you are worried quickly go and get baby checked
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tatacherie: 1:14pm On Dec 20, 2021
jumyte29:
No complain should be taken for granted especially when pregnant
You might need to do a scan to see what's up asap
Go to the emergency clinic immediately!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MorningStar233: 1:56pm On Dec 20, 2021
tatacherie:

It could be there's not enough space for baby to somersault again especially if you're close to term
However if you are worried quickly go and get baby checked
I'm not up to 20weeks sef, abi am I anxious for nothing?

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tatacherie: 2:00pm On Dec 20, 2021
MorningStar233:

I'm not up to 20weeks sef, abi am I anxious for nothing?
Abeg relax and sip tea jare lol
Your baby is warming up for d real deal cheesy
Don't come and write here later that we should help you beg baby to take it easy with grabbing your bladder o cheesy
However if you're worried get a scan done
Cheers

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6331) (6332) (6333) (6334) (6335) (6336) (6337) ... (6956) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Whytehandy and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.