Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,134 members, 7,818,419 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:56 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (6340) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8149521 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6337) (6338) (6339) (6340) (6341) (6342) (6343) ... (6956) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by legendsmother(f): 9:16pm On Dec 25, 2021
IamGreen1:

I welcome my little handsome charming prince to this beautiful world on Wednesday, hubby is a sharp shooter so don't mind us.
Full gist and bs go land soon.

Congratulations to you

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by StarryV(f): 9:19pm On Dec 25, 2021
Merry Christmas to you wonderful mamas and papas. A ftm asking... At how many weeks preggy am I supposed to go for my first scan?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Expectantmom: 9:26pm On Dec 25, 2021
Omakraid:

Merry Christmas cappo, you've been silent for a while oo. How's LO treating you these days? Hope you devoured chicken very well today? Amen to all your prayers.
See teamie, just be looking at me o. I was just telling my sister that me that can eat any festive food like I won't eat anymore hardly finished 2 piece of chicken and small rice. As for the silence, LO is doing whatever he/she like ni. The weakness and tiredness I feel is extreme but thank God. Hope you're good and no or little Ms? Safest delivery to us all

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omakraid(f): 9:27pm On Dec 25, 2021
StarryV:
Merry Christmas to you wonderful mamas and papas. A ftm asking... At how many weeks preggy am I supposed to go for my first scan?
8 weeks is fine You can see your little swimmer. 6 weeks if you want sonographer to pass through your VJ.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omakraid(f): 9:33pm On Dec 25, 2021
Expectantmom:

See teamie, just be looking at me o. I was just telling my sister that me that can eat any festive food like I won't eat anymore hardly finished 2 piece of chicken and small rice. As for the silence, LO is doing whatever he/she like ni. The weakness and tiredness I feel is extreme but thank God. Hope you're good and no or little Ms? Safest delivery to us all
Amen oo, dealing with 2nd bout of cough and rib pain and the cough doesn't seem to like sleep at all. I ate chicken o, na the rice no flow... Sorry ehn, all you are going through shows LO is fine. MiniK is already throwing kicks and it's beautiful, it feels different from that quickening that's as if it's ball that's moving in the tommy grin. God who has started his good work in us will perfect it by HIS GRACE

7 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Gracefulness: 9:37pm On Dec 25, 2021
Gracefulness:
Please is the result of this scanning ok
Imtta uterine gestation bpd 3.8
Age, is 17 week
Good cardiac activity noted fetal pole
Fetal position is unstable now
Maternal cervical os is closed
The appendicular region is normal
Please analys this result is it ok
Reason for asking is that I was giving injectable family planning first month of pregnancy the I want to be sure by this result if baby is ok
mummy in the house please answer my plight
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Expectantmom: 9:43pm On Dec 25, 2021
Omakraid:

Amen oo, dealing with 2nd bout of cough and rib pain and the cough doesn't seem to like sleep at all. I ate chicken o, na the rice no flow... Sorry ehn, all you are going through shows LO is fine. MiniK is already throwing kicks and it's beautiful, it feels different from that quickening that's as if it's ball that's moving in the tommy grin. God who has started his good work in us will perfect it by HIS GRACE
Thanks teamie and amen to your prayer. Have you seen little one's gender?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Gracefulness: 10:51pm On Dec 25, 2021
O
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by StarryV(f): 12:43am On Dec 26, 2021
Omakraid:

8 weeks is fine You can see your little swimmer. 6 weeks if you want sonographer to pass through your VJ.
oh ok ma. I think I'll wait till 8weeks. Thanks a lot mama
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MummyD2020(f): 3:48am On Dec 26, 2021
IamGreen1:

I welcome my little handsome charming prince to this beautiful world on Wednesday, hubby is a sharp shooter so don't mind us.
Full gist and bs go land soon.

God is awesome and may His holy name be praised. I celebrate with you and your household. Him be sharp shooter but your goal keeping skills are lit lol.Congratulations mama and enjoy your bundle of joy. May God bless and preserve your baby, amen

Just keep ignoring the jobless troll. One did it to me but i ignored him like covid 19. And since then, i havent heard from him.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kokaiye: 6:44am On Dec 26, 2021
legendsmother:

Loool yes ooo he just open pr**k WAAAA EVEN SONOGRAPHER NO THINK TWICE
lol... Him go b ladies man 4 him to just open WA!!! Just like dt. grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kokaiye: 6:49am On Dec 26, 2021
Omakraid:

hello dear, i heard frm our old women dt women dt cough or ve heartburns during pregnancy means deir baby is gonna ve plenty hair... Dnt knw how true is dis thou lol...
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kokaiye: 6:50am On Dec 26, 2021
Gracefulness:
mummy in the house please answer my plight
frm wat u type... I tink all is well... If u r doubting, u cn go show ur doctor to b 100percent sure all is well.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by legendsmother(f): 7:54am On Dec 26, 2021
kokaiye:
lol... Him go b ladies man 4 him to just open WA!!! Just like dt. grin

Lool laugh don kill me here

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ify15(f): 8:08am On Dec 26, 2021
Omakraid:

Congratulations mama, thank God for safe delivery and quick recovery to you ma
Thanks mama. Amen.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ify15(f): 8:09am On Dec 26, 2021
kokaiye:
Congratulations!!! So na labour dey worry u b4 grin... May God watch over u n d new baby.. Merry xmas.
Thanks mama, I guess O mama, I never knew fever was related to labour o.Lol.Amen mama.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ify15(f): 8:14am On Dec 26, 2021
Senorita222:

Ooh my God
Congratulations teamie
Na only me remain...God ooo
We are 39weeks today
No sign at all
Thanks mama. Don't worry, very soon. Baby's arrival is closer than you think. Pele

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Gracefulness: 8:43am On Dec 26, 2021
kokaiye:
frm wat u type... I tink all is well... If u r doubting, u cn go show ur doctor to b 100percent sure all is well.
thanks am grateful

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by IamGreen1(f): 9:29am On Dec 26, 2021
FlowerGirl040:
OMG!!! See my last year Nov mama. So happy for you. Congratulations ma

May he be a source of joy and happiness to you and your entire family. Greetings to the little Prince

Thanks so much sis, you'll see my hand soon. cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sugarcoatted(f): 11:28am On Dec 26, 2021
kokaiye:
hello dear, i heard frm our old women dt women dt cough or ve heartburns during pregnancy means deir baby is gonna ve plenty hair... Dnt knw how true is dis thou lol...

Lol, really? I had unbearable cough when i was pregnant, i was even asked to do chest xray but i ran away and my baby had so much hair at birth
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kokaiye: 1:51pm On Dec 26, 2021
sugarcoatted:

Lol, really? I had unbearable cough when i was pregnant, i was even asked to do chest xray but i ran away and my baby had so much hair at birth
toh!!! I guess our elders r right... Tnk God u didnt go 4 d xray thou, u wud ve expose ur baby to large amount of radiatn dt is most likely to cause defect in babies cs sm lab scientist may not ve send u bk bcs of greed.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omakraid(f): 2:11pm On Dec 26, 2021
Expectantmom:

Thanks teamie and amen to your prayer. Have you seen little one's gender?
Yes but I want to reconfirm at my usual scan centre. The result given me at the hospital had some discrepancies. Their gestational age did not tally with their EDD when I ran the calculations so I don't know how experienced the man is in looking out for such. But I pray its same shaa
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omakraid(f): 2:15pm On Dec 26, 2021
kokaiye:
Lol, I pray so oo and the length and thickness of the hair had better been measured by the length and thickness of this cough ooo. I also have very long and full hair, only God knew what my momma went through cool

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omakraid(f): 2:18pm On Dec 26, 2021
Our December mummies, there is BS hunger in this thread ooo. If you are owing BS, please come and pay oo. I know 4th trimester is not easy, God is with you all

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MummyD2020(f): 3:05pm On Dec 26, 2021
kokaiye:
That is an old wive's tale. Its just pregnancy symptoms. You can ask your doctor which medication to take for both. Also i think depending on how old the baby is. I take gestid for my heartburn

My girl doesn't have full hair.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Expectantmom: 6:30pm On Dec 26, 2021
Omakraid:

Yes but I want to reconfirm at my usual scan centre. The result given me at the hospital had some discrepancies. Their gestational age did not tally with their EDD when I ran the calculations so I don't know how experienced the man is in looking out for such. But I pray its same shaa
I understand cos I want to reconfirm also.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omakraid(f): 6:44pm On Dec 26, 2021
Expectantmom:

I understand cos I want to reconfirm also.
Oh, good
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kokaiye: 7:02pm On Dec 26, 2021
Omakraid:
Our December mummies, there is BS hunger in this thread ooo. If you are owing BS, please come and pay oo. I know 4th trimester is not easy, God is with you all
swears!!! Dey just decide not 2 update us angry
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kokaiye: 7:03pm On Dec 26, 2021
MummyD2020:

That is an old wive's tale. Its just pregnancy symptoms. You can ask your doctor which medication to take for both. Also i think depending on how old the baby is. I take gestid for my heartburn

My girl doesn't have full hair.
oh!!! I c
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omakraid(f): 7:06pm On Dec 26, 2021
kokaiye:
swears!!! Dey just decide not 2 update us angry
Lol, everywhere just dry.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by dunnybaby: 7:17pm On Dec 26, 2021
B.S B.S B.S
Am sorry for dropping this late,4th trimester isn't funny at all.
So in 2013 December,I had my second son and hubby and I decided we are ok with the two boys especially because my pregnancies were always not funny and I had episiotomy in the two pregnancies. More so,my two kids were just 1yr 10 months apart.
In October 2014, I missed my period and we were confused,what will we do with a 2 year old and a 10 month old? Hubby woke me up in the middle of the night to pray,lol. We started sending the pregnancy to our lives ones believing God for such,lo and behold,I saw my period the next day. That week,I ran to fix 5 year implant which expired in 2019. By then, my second son was almost 6. I started yearning for a third child maybe God will give me a girl but hubby didn't buy the idea. I tried for a year and half but pregnancy refused to come so I decided to forget about it and focus on going back to school to run a health related course. I downloaded an app to monitor my safe period because I didn't want to combine pregnancy with school.
Hmmm,I resumed school in January and in April,I missed my period.A million things started running on my mind,how will I cope?
M.S wasn't funny,my mum had to come over to abj from lag,I battled with threatened miscarriage,weak cervix,weak pelvic bones,bladder prolapse,low PCV,etc. In fact,it was like my body rejecting the baby.
My EDD was 25th December,I went to ante-natal on 7th and the doctor said they won't allow me push due to the bladder prolapse so a C.S was scheduled for 13th because my second son's 8th birthday was 12th. I went to the hospital on 12th night and had my princess on 13th.
I almost withdrew from the school because of the stress but God used the lecturers to encourage me not to give up.
Now I know God makes everything beautiful in it's time.
Thanks to this wonderful group too,I always run here to cool my head and learn what I have forgotten.

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Krystalluv(f): 7:29pm On Dec 26, 2021
Compliments of the reason mamas.
Congratulations to my Dec mamas who put to bed and congratulations in advance to others who are still expecting.

This vigilante has not been easy ooo.. wow.. mothers dey try!!

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (6337) (6338) (6339) (6340) (6341) (6342) (6343) ... (6956) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.