Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,159 members, 7,818,529 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:01 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (6338) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8149932 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6335) (6336) (6337) (6338) (6339) (6340) (6341) ... (6956) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kokaiye: 10:37am On Dec 23, 2021
MorningStar233:

Okay, thanks very much....I thought as much but it help me alot to reduce excess saliva
yeah... I hrd sm mamas do tk it to reduce deir saliva but normally its not gud.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kokaiye: 10:43am On Dec 23, 2021
Esthered:
BS! BS!

Good Morning Mamas and compliments of the season.
I woke up on 21.12.21 by past 6 and noticed water was dripping from the hole. I thought it was urine as a result of baby pressure on my bladder, I went to ease myself, it was still dripping. DH Googled and said that my water may have broken.
I went ahead with my activities like dishes, laundry and perfecting baby things I may need incase it's labour. I was calm because it was my normal Antenatal appointment day also.
When I was done, I dressed up, wore pad with the intention of going to the office as I have an erroneous transaction of a customer to the tune of 1m I was battling with and also to apply for leave. I called my supervisor that I may not make it to the office and she threatened to issue me a query if I appeared at work that I should focus on my baby. Funny enough I have never missed work since 4 months till I delivered as some of my colleagues I was talking with during labor asked me to go home after my Antenatal appointment that I'm too passionate about my job....lol
I went to the hospital, I told the nurse I met that I'm having fluid dripping but I wore pad as I'm heading to work. She said it's the doctor that'll advise if I can go upon review.
I saw the doctor and I was matched to delivery ward. Labour started by 8 AM approximately. By past 10, I was 2 cm gone. 3.30 PM, 6 PM gone and by 4:30 PM fully dilated. I told the nurse I want to excrete, she said it's labour that I should proceed to delivery room proper. The delivery nurse monitored me and advised on how to push by pushing in line with the contraction only and stopping when it stops.
I tried to follow the instruction and by 17:05 my bobo came out weighing 3.1kg upon my colleagues calling me foodie and in less than 30 minutes, placenta came out but he tore me sha lipsrsealed
I was stitched and now recuperating. We look forward to being discharged soon.
@semisola my Cappo, BS submitted.
I pray for stress free delivery for my mamas here.
tnk u for d BS, i enjoyed reading it.. CONGRATULATIONS once again.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kokaiye: 10:46am On Dec 23, 2021
Whytehandy:
Good morning mama's and thanks for the assistance and advice given here. I have been a long-time follower of this thread and have gained lot of knowledge here.

Pls I want to know if the consumption of black Cameroon pepper safe during pregnancy? I am close to my 3rd trimester.
Goodmorning ma.... I really dnt knw wat is black pepper... Other mamas fit help out thou n u cnt also use your google, it helps.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kokaiye: 10:47am On Dec 23, 2021
Whytehandy:
Let me also use this opportunity to register for team March 2022, I have procastinated registering due to laziness to type.

Pls March cappo register me, my EDD is March 25th 2022 and sex is XY. Thanks
Oh... Welcome... Will register u asap.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kokaiye: 10:51am On Dec 23, 2021
Ify15:
Thanks mama. I woke up this morning with all the symptoms gone.Coincidentally, the harmattan over here is not that strong today. I feel much better now. If it comes up again, I will head to the hospital. My tired is tired already.
Thank God u r well n fine today... U ve got strong immune, its natural u got bk okay... Dnt b tired ooo, u r almost at d last phase... Just relax, gather enof energy 4 d forthcoming labour... Merry xmas in advance.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kokaiye: 10:52am On Dec 23, 2021
Funky123:

Team March
Team mama for the boys grin grin
Olorun!!! Sigh... It just felt lik we all planned it... God is 1daful.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MorningStar233: 11:31am On Dec 23, 2021
kokaiye:
yeah... I hrd sm mamas do tk it to reduce deir saliva but normally its not gud.

Thanks ma

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ify15(f): 11:33am On Dec 23, 2021
kokaiye:
Thank God u r well n fine today... U ve got strong immune, its natural u got bk okay... Dnt b tired ooo, u r almost at d last phase... Just relax, gather enof energy 4 d forthcoming labour... Merry xmas in advance.
Thanks mama. Merry Christmas too.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Whytehandy: 11:43am On Dec 23, 2021
kokaiye:
Oh... Welcome... Will register u asap.

Thanks, cappo!

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Whytehandy: 11:47am On Dec 23, 2021
kokaiye:
Goodmorning ma.... I really dnt knw wat is black pepper... Other mamas fit help out thou n u cnt also use your google, it helps.

Good day ma, google search didn't give me any tangible answer that's why I decided asking here. Thanks ma.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Whytehandy: 11:49am On Dec 23, 2021
Funky123:

Team March
Team mama for the boys grin grin

grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Uririandme: 12:10pm On Dec 23, 2021
MorningStar233:

Okay, thanks very much....I thought as much but it help me alot to reduce excess saliva

Just putting it in your mouth without chewing n swallowing also helps.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by semisola: 2:52pm On Dec 23, 2021
Esthered:
BS! BS!

I woke up on 21.12.21 by past 6 and noticed water was dripping from the hole. I thought it was urine as a result of baby pressure on my bladder, I went to ease myself, it was still dripping. DH Googled and said that my water may have broken.
I went ahead with my activities like dishes, laundry and perfecting baby things I may need incase it's labour. I was calm because it was my normal Antenatal appointment day also.
When I was done, I dressed up, wore pad with the intention of going to the office as I have an erroneous transaction of a customer to the tune of 1m I was battling with and also to apply for leave. I called my supervisor that I may not make it to the office and she threatened to issue me a query if I appeared at work that I should focus on my baby. Funny enough I have never missed work since 4 months till I delivered as some of my colleagues I was talking with during labor asked me to go home after my Antenatal appointment that I'm too passionate about my job....lol
I went to the hospital with handbag and not delivery items (I get mind sha but I told DH to bring it if need be ), I told the nurse I met that I'm having fluid dripping I wore pad as I'm heading to work. She said it's the doctor that'll advise if I can go upon review.
I saw the doctor and I was matched to delivery ward. From the reception to the delivery ward, I was doing squats as labour was progressing. The women who were admitted days before me in the delivery ward, were still there and were looking at me exercising during labor. Labour started by 8 AM approximately. By past 10, I was 2 cm gone. 3.30 PM, 6 cm gone and by 4:30 PM fully dilated. I told the nurse I want to excrete, she said it's the baby's head that I should proceed to delivery room proper. The delivery nurse monitored me and advised on how to push by pushing in line with the contraction only and stopping when it stops.
I tried to follow the instruction and by 17:05 my bobo came out weighing 3.1kg upon my colleagues calling me foodie and in less than 30 minutes, placenta came out but he tore me sha lipsrsealed

Thank you lord for a successful delivery, congratulations Mama, you have paved way for the rest of us.

But you get mind sha, wanting to report at work with labor in progress. I can’t wait to be in your shoes now, motherhood is a priceless gift.

Say Hi to our little cutie, that want to eat Christmas meat grin grin. Speedy recovery dear

7 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MorningStar233: 2:54pm On Dec 23, 2021
Uririandme:

Just putting it in your mouth without chewing n swallowing also helps.

Waooo, thanks ma'am
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by semisola: 3:02pm On Dec 23, 2021
TEAM JANUARY MAMAS!!!
Merry Christmas to us all, one of our Mama @ Esthered just put to bed successfully as baby was too eager to join in the Christmas jollification. Let’s all do well to congratulate her.

Hope we are all fine waddling Mamas, pls let us all endeavor not to over stress ourselves this celebration period, we should still take our routine drugs, attend antenatal and pray as well, because we can do all things through Christ that strengthens us.

Merry Christmas and a happy new year.
S/N. - NAMES. —— EDD. — -Gender——-delivered

1. - semisola ———- 12th. —— - PINK

2. - Esthered ————3RD. — —BLUE——confirmed

3. - Blisworld61 ——--12th. ——- - PINK

4. - RhemaDavis ———-30TH. —- - -Surprise

5. - Successhungry- ———28th. —- —- PINK

6. - Livelystone - -————27Th. —-- BLUE

7. Orloladey——————17th———- X

8. Miracle001——————15th———-Pink

#teamjanuary
#teamhealthmotherandchild
#teamhebrewwomen

7 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jumyte29(f): 8:49pm On Dec 23, 2021
Congratulations @esthereed for the successful delivery.... thank God for everything
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by UnApologeTic1: 11:19pm On Dec 23, 2021
Good Evening Mamas! Any Portharcourt mum in need of a bath set should pm me. The bath was never used, have two so I want to give out one.

Compliment of the Season.

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omakraid(f): 6:20am On Dec 24, 2021
UnApologeTic1:
Good Evening Mamas! Any Portharcourt mum in need of a bath set should pm me. The bath was never used, have two so I want to give out one.

Compliment of the Season.
Wow, this is beautiful. Christmas has started on pregnancy thread thanks to you.
Compliments of the season to you too

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Bennytwin: 7:21am On Dec 24, 2021
Segedinho:

Was able to convince her today.

We got a beautiful bouncy chubby babe.

Her mum is fine also.

Am a father now..

Thanks you all..

So happy

Your happiness is contagious! I can feel it from here!!!!
So so happy for u

Congrats
Welcome cutie
I m glad she listened

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Orlolahdey(f): 10:48am On Dec 24, 2021
Esthered:
BS! BS!

I went to the hospital with handbag and not delivery items (I get mind sha but I told DH to bring it if need be ), I told the nurse I met that I'm having fluid dripping I wore pad as I'm heading to work. She said it's the doctor that'll advise if I can go upon review.
I saw the doctor and I was matched to delivery ward. From the reception to the delivery ward, I was doing squats as labour was progressing. The women who were admitted days before me in the delivery ward, were still there and were looking at me exercising during labor. Labour started by 8 AM approximately. By past 10, I was 2 cm gone. 3.30 PM, 6 cm gone and by 4:30 PM fully dilated. I told the nurse I want to excrete, she said it's the baby's head that I should proceed to delivery room proper. The delivery nurse monitored me and advised on how to push by pushing in line with the contraction only and stopping when it stops.
Amen oo
Congratulations mama, may the baby be a blessing to u nd d whole world at large
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Orlolahdey(f): 10:57am On Dec 24, 2021
semisola:
TEAM JANUARY MAMAS!!!
Merry Christmas to us all, one of our Mama @ Esthered just put to bed successfully as baby was too eager to join in the Christmas jollification. Let’s all do well to congratulate her.

Hope we are all fine waddling Mamas, pls let us all endeavor not to over stress ourselves this celebration period, we should still take our routine drugs, attend antenatal and pray as well, because we can do all things through Christ that strengthens us.

Merry Christmas and a happy new year.
S/N. - NAMES. —— EDD. — -Gender——-delivered

1. - semisola ———- 12th. —— - PINK

2. - Esthered ————3RD. — —BLUE——confirmed

3. - Blisworld61 ——--12th. ——- - PINK

4. - RhemaDavis ———-30TH. —- - -Surprise

5. - Successhungry- ———28th. —- —- PINK

6. - Livelystone - -————27Th. —-- BLUE

7. Orloladey——————17th———- X

8. Miracle001——————15th———-Pink

#teamjanuary
#teamhealthmotherandchild
#teamhebrewwomen
My able cappo we dey oo but my tired is tired at 35wks+ nw
Backache, leg cramps and lower abdominal pain no make me sleep for midnight, but I know say las las ope loro wa ma ja si
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by UnApologeTic1: 11:45am On Dec 24, 2021
Omakraid:

Wow, this is beautiful. Christmas has started on pregnancy thread thanks to you.
Compliments of the season to you too

Thank you Mama.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by semisola: 12:04pm On Dec 24, 2021
Orlolahdey:
My able cappo we dey oo but my tired is tired at 35wks+ nw
Backache, leg cramps and lower abdominal pain no make me sleep for midnight, but I know say las las ope loro wa ma ja si

It’s well Mama, 35weeks here nd mine is nausea and hunger..

Wish I could get rid of the nausea..

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Egoat(m): 3:03pm On Dec 24, 2021
Esthered:
BS! BS!

Big congratulations to you ma.
May the baby be a continuous source of blessing to you and your family ma.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Esthered: 3:18pm On Dec 24, 2021
Egoat:

Big congratulations to you ma.
May the baby be a continuous source of blessing to you and your family ma.

Amen. Thank you sir.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Esthered: 3:19pm On Dec 24, 2021
Orlolahdey:
Amen oo
Congratulations mama, may the baby be a blessing to u nd d whole world at large

Amen...thanks
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Esthered: 3:19pm On Dec 24, 2021
jumyte29:
Congratulations @esthereed for the successful delivery.... thank God for everything

thank you Ma. Amen
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Esthered: 3:21pm On Dec 24, 2021
semisola:

Thank you lord for a successful delivery, congratulations Mama, you have paved way for the rest of us.

But you get mind sha, wanting to report at work with labor in progress. I can’t wait to be in your shoes now, motherhood is a priceless gift.

Say Hi to our little cutie, that want to eat Christmas meat grin grin. Speedy recovery dear

Thanks my able Cappo
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Esthered: 3:21pm On Dec 24, 2021
kokaiye:
tnk u for d BS, i enjoyed reading it.. CONGRATULATIONS once again.

thank you Ma
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Esthered: 3:22pm On Dec 24, 2021
Lizzieo:

Amen ooooo. Congratulations to u and ur family ma.

Thank you Ma
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Esthered: 3:23pm On Dec 24, 2021
bilsworld61:

Congratulations mama....we await your BS.

thank you....BS submitted
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Esthered: 3:23pm On Dec 24, 2021
BabyAvo:

Congratulations mama

Thank you

(1) (2) (3) ... (6335) (6336) (6337) (6338) (6339) (6340) (6341) ... (6956) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Eager4Explore

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.