Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,045 members, 7,821,598 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:30 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (6341) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8158479 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6338) (6339) (6340) (6341) (6342) (6343) (6344) ... (6956) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omakraid(f): 7:36pm On Dec 26, 2021
dunnybaby:
B.S B.S B.S
Am sorry for dropping this late,4th trimester isn't funny at all.
So in 2013 December,I had my second son and hubby and I decided we are ok with the two boys especially because my pregnancies were always not funny and I had episiotomy in the two pregnancies. More so,my two kids were just 1yr 10 months apart.
In October 2014, I missed my period and we were confused,what will we do with a 2 year old and a 10 month old? Hubby woke me up in the middle of the night to pray,lol. We started sending the pregnancy to our lives ones believing God for such,lo and behold,I saw my period the next day. That week,I ran to fix 5 year implant which expired in 2019. By then, my second son was almost 6. I started yearning for a third child maybe God will give me a girl but hubby didn't buy the idea. I tried for a year and half but pregnancy refused to come so I decided to forget about it and focus on going back to school to run a health related course. I downloaded an app to monitor my safe period because I didn't want to combine pregnancy with school.
Hmmm,I resumed school in January and in April,I missed my period.A million things started running on my mind,how will I cope?
M.S wasn't funny,my mum had to come over to abj from lag,I battled with threatened miscarriage,weak cervix,weak pelvic bones,bladder prolapse,low PCV,etc. In fact,it was like my body rejecting the baby.
My EDD was 25th December,I went to ante-natal on 7th and the doctor said they won't allow me push due to the bladder prolapse so a C.S was scheduled for 13th because my second son's 8th birthday was 12th. I went to the hospital on 12th night and had my princess on 13th.
I almost withdrew from the school because of the stress but God used the lecturers to encourage me not to give up.
Now I know God makes everything beautiful in it's time.
Thanks to this wonderful group too,I always run here to cool my head and learn what I have forgotten.
Congratulations again, thanks to God for seeing you through. Your little girl is really lucky to have those big brothers who will pamper her nicely

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Krystalluv(f): 7:39pm On Dec 26, 2021
Team December 2021

Oh yea, it's DECEMBER!! The long awaited month has come!!
Team mates, Whatsup with us and LOs? Oya o let's begin to flood the thread with BAs and BSs bcs it's OUR MONTH!
Congratulations to our latest mummys for the sweet arrival of their babies. May the babies be all they prayed for.
Safe delivery to the rest of us.

Please quote me when you drop BA and BS.

MONIKER.................. EDD..........GENDER
1. Krystalluv .................... 11th......... XX
Delivered. ✔️ BBG. 12th Dec.
2. Mizjemie ................ ..... 27th........ XX and XX... Delivered. ✔️ BBB and BBG. 30th Nov
3. Ify15 ............................ 27th........ XX
Delivered. BBG. 24th Dec.
4. dunnybaby ................. 25th........ XX
[/Delivered. ✔️ BBG. 13th Dec. BS seen b]
5. karyss .......................... 2nd.....
[b]Delivered. ✔️ BBG. 1st Dec.

6. eipreel ......................... 29th
7. wandeykul ................... 7th............ XY
Delivered. ✔️ BBB. 11th Dec
8. frances01 ..................... 9th
9. BabyAvo .......................25th..... .... SURPRISE
10. Firstlady001 ..............15th........... XY
Delivered. BBB. 20th Dec.
11. Senorita222 ...............29th
12. Mightyability ............ 25th
13. AwesomeGodIAv ..... ?
14. cutiereborn .............. 16th......... XX
Delivered. ✔️ BBG. 10th Dec.
15. chicaO2 .................... 21st.......... XX
16. Nyxx123 ................... 20th
17. exquizit ..................... 13th......... XX
Delivered. BBG. 18th Dec.
18. hazee11 .................... 16th
19. MzCorleone ............... 18th......... XX

Pls notify me if any error or omission on the list.
Happy and healthy bumping to us.
#TeamFavour
#TeamNoLoss
#TeamEndOfYearGift
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Funky123(f): 9:28pm On Dec 26, 2021
legendsmother:

Thanks XY
Zazu.....Zeh
Team of the year tongue tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Funky123(f): 9:33pm On Dec 26, 2021
kokaiye:
hello dear, i heard frm our old women dt women dt cough or ve heartburns during pregnancy means deir baby is gonna ve plenty hair... Dnt knw how true is dis thou lol...

Cappo, na lie ooo
my BIL wife had cough sotey she was admitted, las las her baby girl did not have hair, infact the hair on her head be like half plot grin grin

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mizjemie25: 12:29am On Dec 27, 2021
Ify15:
BA!!!. My princess made her grand entry today. Mother and child doing great. Will upload BS later. Thanks everyone. Safe delivery to every mum here and for those trusting in God, you are next to testify in Jesus' name. Cappo Cc: Krystalluv, please help me update.
congratulations teamie
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BabyAvo: 1:53am On Dec 27, 2021
Senorita222:

Ooh my God
Congratulations teamie
Na only me remain...God ooo
We are 39weeks today
No sign at all

No be only you oo.. I still dey here 40 weeks + 2days
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BabyAvo: 1:59am On Dec 27, 2021
dunnybaby:
B.S B.S B.S
So in 2013 December,I had my second son and hubby and I decided we are ok with the two boys especially because my pregnancies were always not funny and I had episiotomy in the two pregnancies. More so,my two kids were just 1yr 10 months apart.
In October 2014, I missed my period and we were confused,what will we do with a 2 year old and a 10 month old? Hubby woke me up in the middle of the night to pray,lol. We started sending the pregnancy to our lives ones believing God for such,lo and behold,I saw my period the next day. That week,I ran to fix 5 year implant which expired in 2019. By then, my second son was almost 6. I started yearning for a third child maybe God will give me a girl but hubby didn't buy the idea. I tried for a year and half but pregnancy refused to come so I decided to forget about it and focus on going back to school to run a health related course. I downloaded an app to monitor my safe period because I didn't want to combine pregnancy with school.
Hmmm,I resumed school in January and in April,I missed my period.A million things started running on my mind,how will I cope?
M.S wasn't funny,my mum had to come over to abj from lag,I battled with threatened miscarriage,weak cervix,weak pelvic bones,bladder prolapse,low PCV,etc. In fact,it was like my body rejecting the baby.
My EDD was 25th December,I went to ante-natal on 7th and the doctor said they won't allow me push due to the bladder prolapse so a C.S was scheduled for 13th because my second son's 8th birthday was 12th. I went to the hospital on 12th night and had my princess on 13th.
I almost withdrew from the school because of the stress but God used the lecturers to encourage me not to give up.
Thanks to this wonderful group too,I always run here to cool my head and learn what I have forgotten.

Woww… congratulations to you .. thank God the third one came as a princess..

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kokaiye: 7:59am On Dec 27, 2021
dunnybaby:
B.S B.S B.S
Aaawwnn!!! U faced alot ooo... This is y its not gud to ask 4 wat we dont mean cs we may not need dt smtin now but later need it... Tnk God 4 his mercy upon u... N God even gave u d gender u desire... God is merciful... My greetings to ur princess, recover well, Amin!!!

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kokaiye: 8:02am On Dec 27, 2021
Funky123:

Cappo, na lie ooo
my BIL wife had cough sotey she was admitted, las las her baby girl did not have hair, infact the hair on her head be like half plot grin grin
Ah!!! grin lobatan ooo!!!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kokaiye: 8:07am On Dec 27, 2021
BabyAvo:

40+ lol... U dey wait 4 labour lol.... Better Go to d hospital n b induce... Inductn is lik giving a helping hands to start labour artificially... U don try, mk doctor help u cs u don pass ur EDD.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sugah: 11:01am On Dec 27, 2021
Gracefulness:
Please is the result of this scanning ok
Imtta uterine gestation bpd 3.8
Age, is 17 week
Good cardiac activity noted fetal pole
Fetal position is unstable now
Maternal cervical os is closed
The appendicular region is normal
Please analys this result is it ok
Reason for asking is that I was giving injectable family planning first month of pregnancy the I want to be sure by this result if baby is ok
This scan shows the pregnancy is OK.

However, your concerns will be addressed at the 20 week anomaly scan where they check the features of the baby.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Senorita222(f): 12:54pm On Dec 27, 2021
BabyAvo:

God Abeg ooo
We will share our own goodnews..By His grace Amen.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by frances01: 3:29pm On Dec 27, 2021
Krystalluv:
Team December 2021

Delivered on the 16th
A baby girl
Will drop BS soon
Still battling with episiotomy

Oh yea, it's DECEMBER!! The long awaited month has come!!
Team mates, Whatsup with us and LOs? Oya o let's begin to flood the thread with BAs and BSs bcs it's OUR MONTH!
Congratulations to our latest mummys for the sweet arrival of their babies. May the babies be all they prayed for.
Safe delivery to the rest of us.

Please quote me when you drop BA and BS.

MONIKER.................. EDD..........GENDER
1. Krystalluv .................... 11th......... XX
Delivered. ✔️ BBG. 12th Dec.
2. Mizjemie ................ ..... 27th........ XX and XX... Delivered. ✔️ BBB and BBG. 30th Nov
3. Ify15 ............................ 27th........ XX
Delivered. BBG. 24th Dec.
4. dunnybaby ................. 25th........ XX
[/Delivered. ✔️ BBG. 13th Dec. BS seen b]
5. karyss .......................... 2nd.....
[b]Delivered. ✔️ BBG. 1st Dec.

6. eipreel ......................... 29th
7. wandeykul ................... 7th............ XY
Delivered. ✔️ BBB. 11th Dec
8. frances01 ..................... 9th
9. BabyAvo .......................25th..... .... SURPRISE
10. Firstlady001 ..............15th........... XY
Delivered. BBB. 20th Dec.
11. Senorita222 ...............29th
12. Mightyability ............ 25th
13. AwesomeGodIAv ..... ?
14. cutiereborn .............. 16th......... XX
Delivered. ✔️ BBG. 10th Dec.
15. chicaO2 .................... 21st.......... XX
16. Nyxx123 ................... 20th
17. exquizit ..................... 13th......... XX
Delivered. BBG. 18th Dec.
18. hazee11 .................... 16th
19. MzCorleone ............... 18th......... XX

Pls notify me if any error or omission on the list.
Happy and healthy bumping to us.
#TeamFavour
#TeamNoLoss
#TeamEndOfYearGift

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kokaiye: 5:42pm On Dec 27, 2021
Senorita222:

God Abeg ooo
100percent

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BabyAvo: 6:01pm On Dec 27, 2021
Senorita222:

God Abeg ooo
Ameen ooo

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by shutupareyouGOD: 6:09pm On Dec 27, 2021
I hear induction is very painful…that’s why some ppl prefer to wait for labour to start on it’s own…when you push with contractions….someone said induction doesn’t give the same contraction like normal…and more painful….I dunno sha as I’m a ftm
kokaiye:
40+ lol... U dey wait 4 labour lol.... Better Go to d hospital n b induce... Inductn is lik giving a helping hands to start labour artificially... U don try, mk doctor help u cs u don pass ur EDD.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by dunnybaby: 6:47pm On Dec 27, 2021
kokaiye:
Aaawwnn!!! U faced alot ooo... This is y its not gud to ask 4 wat we dont mean cs we may not need dt smtin now but later need it... Tnk God 4 his mercy upon u... N God even gave u d gender u desire... God is merciful... My greetings to ur princess, recover well, Amin!!!

My sister,I saw shege. An elderly woman who didn't even know my story saw me when I went to buy bars during the period I was trying to get pregnant,she asked what I wanted to use bars for and I told her it's to cleanse my system maybe I would get pregnant. She just sighed and said "why did you tell God u were ok with your kids?"She said anyway,ask God for mercy and you will get pregnant.
My mum named the baby Eriifeoluwa. I named her Creda(faith).
But now,I don hang boot patapata.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kokaiye: 8:59pm On Dec 27, 2021
shutupareyouGOD:
I hear induction is very painful…that’s why some ppl prefer to wait for labour to start on it’s own…when you push with contractions….someone said induction doesn’t give the same contraction like normal…and more painful….I dunno sha as I’m a ftm
i dnt knw y pipu said inductn is painful thou... When will a pregnant woman givin birth not face pain? I did inductn wit my first... It only take me 1hr frm start of labour to delivering of my baby n mind u body differs... Thou i was induced n i dilate very fast, other mamas may not, just like natural labour too, one mayb in labour n dilate fast or b in labour n not dilate fast.... I c no difference btw both, just dt inductn is don artificially to start labour.... As 4 me, i prefer not to b in labour pains, n waka majestically into d hospital n asked to b induced at full term oo 40weeks max than to b in labour n b rushed to d hospital... I no mysef, dey will hv to carry me ni cos i wont walk... Mo kera ju cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kokaiye: 9:01pm On Dec 27, 2021
dunnybaby:

My sister,I saw shege. An elderly woman who didn't even know my story saw me when I went to buy bars during the period I was trying to get pregnant,she asked what I wanted to use bars for and I told her it's to cleanse my system maybe I would get pregnant. She just sighed and said "why did you tell God u were ok with your kids?"She said anyway,ask God for mercy and you will get pregnant.
My mum named the baby Eriifeoluwa. I named her Creda(faith).
But now,I don hang boot patapata.
God is 1dafu... U better no talk dt 1 again say u don hang boot... Pregnancy mayb hungry u again oo... Just b neutral
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Justperfected1: 9:14pm On Dec 27, 2021
Hi everybody
Good evening all
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Justperfected1: 9:15pm On Dec 27, 2021
Hope am welcomed

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by shutupareyouGOD: 9:45pm On Dec 27, 2021
Hmmmm…. Insightful
kokaiye:
i dnt knw y pipu said inductn is painful thou... When will a pregnant woman givin birth not face pain? I did inductn wit my first... It only take me 1hr frm start of labour to delivering of my baby n mind u body differs... Thou i was induced n i dilate very fast, other mamas may not, just like natural labour too, one mayb in labour n dilate fast or b in labour n not dilate fast.... I c no difference btw both, just dt inductn is don artificially to start labour.... As 4 me, i prefer not to b in labour pains, n waka majestically into d hospital n asked to b induced at full term oo 40weeks max than to b in labour n b rushed to d hospital... I no mysef, dey will hv to carry me ni cos i wont walk... Mo kera ju cheesy

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Funky123(f): 10:33pm On Dec 27, 2021
kokaiye:

It’s the mo kera ju….for me grin grin

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Funky123(f): 10:35pm On Dec 27, 2021
Justperfected1:
Hope am welcomed

You are welcome in the name of the Lord(2ce)
We can see all over you, the glory of the lord, you are welcome in the name of the lord cool

11 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Funky123(f): 10:39pm On Dec 27, 2021
28 weeks
Baby Z. Weighing 1.2kg undecided undecided, now to sleep don become war, the back pains ooo
Jesu, Mother in Love has to help me massage it tonight with rob. So what will now happen at 30+
They did not explain womanhood to me very well o cool cool

Any remedy for back pain edakun

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by legendsmother(f): 1:04am On Dec 28, 2021
Funky123:

Zazu.....Zeh
Team of the year tongue tongue tongue

Lol

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by successhungry: 3:53am On Dec 28, 2021
shutupareyouGOD:

Hi,mama. Please,go to the hospital if you are 40weeks+ already
I had my membrane swept during my first ( on my first edd); was told to prepare to come back before the end of the day. 2hours later after hot semo and okro soup,my water broke(4pm). I went back to the hospital in diaper; water kept dripping. A drug was inserted to start active labor; las las active labor started 10pm; gave birth 4am. It wasnt all what people painted it to be. I'd say the painful part was the chucking of hands inside me- just endure the pain and dont let them be chucking and chucking especially those with fat palms...na die o cheesy
I still keep praying not to hit 40weeks this time around because I'd start to panic.

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kokaiye: 6:07am On Dec 28, 2021
Funky123:

It’s the mo kera ju….for me grin grin
lol... Its d truth ooo bcs ordinary menstrual pain like dis, if too painful, i drop everything n go to bed.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kokaiye: 6:28am On Dec 28, 2021
Funky123:
28 weeks
Baby Z. Weighing 1.2kg undecided undecided, now to sleep don become war, the back pains ooo
Jesu, Mother in Love has to help me massage it tonight with rob. So what will now happen at 30+

Ahahahah!!! Welcome to my world!!! I ve being on dis badass pain since i was 6weeks, it made me stop going to work sef since i was 8weeks cs my work requires physical movements 4 8hours n smx 10hours non stop n on my feets 4 all those hours, couldnt cope mehn, it was so bad it bcm sciatical... Next time pls dnt use rob cs it contains camphor... (Google abt d side effect of anythin dt contains camphor durin pregnancy, lemme use dis opportunity to tell u dt u shldnt use camphor on baby as well wen baby arrive too... Many of our naija mamas dont knw dis thou... Even me wen i was a novice.... )
Embrace ur back pain teamie!!!! grin... Backpain simply means baby is sittin on one of ur sensitive nerves n der is nothin u cn do abt it.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kokaiye: 6:39am On Dec 28, 2021
successhungry:

Hi,mama. Please,go to the hospital if you are 40weeks+ already
I had my membrane swept during my first ( on my first edd); was told to prepare to come back before the end of the day. 2hours later after hot semo and okro soup,my water broke(4pm). I went back to the hospital in diaper; water kept dripping. A drug was inserted to start active labor; las las active labor started 10pm; gave birth 4am. It wasnt all what people painted it to be. I'd say the painful part was the chucking of hands inside me- just endure the pain and dont let them be chucking and chucking especially those with fat palms...na die o cheesy
I still keep praying not to hit 40weeks this time around because I'd start to panic.
Abi!!! But y dem dey chuku chuku u na?! Lol... Anyways i heard frm d professionals ooo dt people wu pass their EDD wit deir first pregnancy will always pass deir EDD wit their future pregnancy so brace ursef wink
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Funky123(f): 7:59am On Dec 28, 2021
kokaiye:
Ahahahah!!! Welcome to my world!!! I ve being on dis badass pain since i was 6weeks, it made me stop going to work sef since i was 8weeks cs my work requires physical movements 4 8hours n smx 10hours non stop n on my feets 4 all those hours, couldnt cope mehn, it was so bad it bcm sciatical... Next time pls dnt use rob cs it contains camphor... (Google abt d side effect of anythin dt contains camphor durin pregnancy, lemme use dis opportunity to tell u dt u shldnt use camphor on baby as well wen baby arrive too... Many of our naija mamas dont knw dis thou... Even me wen i was a novice.... )
Embrace ur back pain teamie!!!! grin... Backpain simply means baby is sittin on one of ur sensitive nerves n der is nothin u cn do abt it.

Na to tell him to stand up on my nerves remain because it's so painful
Thanks for the tips, we don kuku go back to base no one to massage me again grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Funky123(f): 8:02am On Dec 28, 2021
Funky123:
28 weeks

About the weight, mamas is it not too much, according to google it's not suppose to be up to 1.2kg yet and have been watching my diet oo

(1) (2) (3) ... (6338) (6339) (6340) (6341) (6342) (6343) (6344) ... (6956) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.