Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,164 members, 7,829,161 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:47 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (636) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8176065 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (633) (634) (635) (636) (637) (638) (639) ... (6958) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by IyaderaChuks: 1:14pm On Aug 08, 2015
lovinam:
She is cooking something now! Lol
We will hear d goodnews in the morning

@joniboi pls tell her to eat in bits. Take sips of water also try crackers biscuit. Pls ensure she starts her folic acid( very important at this stage). You might wanna read the previous pages to get loads of tips.
Thanks my sisters. Indeed was cooking at dat time and am glad she came forth
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ahnie: 1:54pm On Aug 08, 2015
Gudnoon sabi mamas.please i'm yet to see my menses after birthing my baby.is it normal?ayam worried oooh.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ahnie: 1:56pm On Aug 08, 2015
Harmymy how are you?hope you are fyn?i prayed for you last week when i went for immunization.so congratulations in advance.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by favoredgal: 2:08pm On Aug 08, 2015
JustCurious:
Oops! Pardon moi. Today seems a good day to keep posting in here... #GodIsFaithful

A family friend who has been ttc for 17 years, got delivered of a bouncing baby boy this day. Isnt God wonderful and unpredictable?? Indeed, this is goodnews. We pray God remembers all of our friends, neighbour(s) and fellow women who are looking up to Him for this kind of surprises. Amen.

#teamOctober...hope we all are keeping well x Thanking God that the weeks ahead are more glorious than the ones gone bye. It will end in praise!!

#Vigilante mommas, God remains your strenght and stay! Regards to you, always as 'senior' concern. Hehehe

Okay Bye for now... *winks* lol

We have the same family friend. Was so joyful to hear the news too

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by favoredgal: 2:09pm On Aug 08, 2015
IyaderaChuks:

My princess just arrived at 3.5kg, birth story later

Congrats iyaderachuks was so happy to read this. May this joy be permanent in your home in Jesus name

She won't be an only child. Others will follow

And may God remember all other ttc women for good so we have more reasons to celebrate

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Wokeyim(f): 2:28pm On Aug 08, 2015
Thanks Ozycy, Zaynie and EverfaithfulGod. Will try to be as active as possible. Also, congrats to Iyaderachuks.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sazyn: 2:44pm On Aug 08, 2015
Congrats Maebem on the birth of your twins, may they always be a source of happiness to you and your family.

Congrats Iyaderachuks, may she always bring joy to your family.

@Lioha, this one has come to stay. Your joy shall be full...congrats dear.

August mamas, it shall be easy for all of you.

My team mates, hope u guys are getting ready small small.
#teamSept

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sammieone(m): 3:00pm On Aug 08, 2015
kaffy4bill:

Bros e, I hail ooo. Ao clinik and our lo. Sure miss u too. Abi e don happen ni?#runsoutb4clinikcatchme#

Thanks my sister...I hail you too. I miss everyone. Eku idi ile mu.
Things of joy will continue in our home.
Clinik(wifey) thank you for the gift....NOTE: nobody should ask me what the gift is ooooooo
Beedam, whr u at?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by shiller(f): 3:36pm On Aug 08, 2015
August mama's re on it mehnn!!twins 4 a start.....

@maebem congrats,may dy b a source of joy to ur family,Amen....really wish 4 a twins too ooo,buh as per ftm,single foetus no b here .

@lioha,its permanent and settld,Amen.

@all remainin august mama's,it will all end in praise,Amen..#stillaugustlasttmonthteam#

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by bumbex(f): 5:19pm On Aug 08, 2015
maebem:
Praise praise ye the lord, my prince and princess arrived yersterday 8.42 pm via cs. Mum and twins r doing fine. Thank u lord for ur faithfulness.
congrats iya ibeji wa.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ozycy: 5:25pm On Aug 08, 2015
ahnie:
Gudnoon sabi mamas.please i'm yet to see my menses after birthing my baby.is it normal?ayam worried oooh.
As long as you ain't preggy again wink you shouldn't be worried. It varies for every individual. Mine it's usually from the 8th months after birth thou after my first, it was 4mnts after.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mummy2be: 5:37pm On Aug 08, 2015
sammieone:
Whoever says women are not wonderful should come and seek me for counseling...free of charge
I hail all mamas and mum 2 bees!.
All preggos...u shall carry in full time.
Lioha...ur Joy will has come to stay, am excited about your news.
As the House Senate president I will appoint me executives soon. Wifey(clinik) remain the first lady of my heart.
For those of you that didn't know me, and the proud hussy of sweet clinik.
Bae I love you.
I missed you all
no be small senate president
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mummy2be: 5:40pm On Aug 08, 2015
Kimoni:

grin grin grin grin grin somborri shuld warn this Modath ooo

So you were like this in school baa

no mind modath jor go ahead I dey your back
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mummy2be: 5:43pm On Aug 08, 2015
fosterkid:
Can sex cause miscarriage or is it just a myth? Im scared of jeru trips embarassed
if u no get any ish fire down,kpekus continua
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mummy2be: 5:44pm On Aug 08, 2015
lioha:
I just repeated the test myself once more and it's a BFP. In fact am still speechless. Will still visit the hospital next week for doctors confirmation.

congrats swt so happy for you

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mummy2be: 5:47pm On Aug 08, 2015
sammieone:

Clinik(wifey) thank you for the gift....NOTE: nobody should ask me what the gift is ooooooo
Beedam, whr u at?
beedam don go bizness o
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 5:48pm On Aug 08, 2015
Maebem congratulations on the twins! So happy for you.

lioha this one must stay in Jesus name!!!

*clears throat* beremx nwanne welcome to this family.

So all that time you were chanting sai baba sai Baba! Somthing winie winie wanna wanna was mega? No wonder berem reloaded with an x added cheesy nurrin do you enjoy your babymoon! Wishing you a happy bumping.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kaffy4bill(f): 6:01pm On Aug 08, 2015
sammieone:

Beedam, whr u at?

Why ask wen I know u wil tell me#winkstobribehimintovoicingout#.. clinik, wic team u wan follow dis time.. Usain bolt na mai training boy so u can't catch me tongue
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kaffy4bill(f): 6:04pm On Aug 08, 2015
fosterkid:
Can sex cause miscarriage or is it just a myth? Im scared of jeru trips embarassed

As long as ur preg doesn't fall within d high risk category,kpekus is an obligation u MUST fulfil... abi u wan make cobweb full d place?
Ask proudmom, na beg we dey beg am..
#disappearoutofthread#
Seems am in d mood to look for people's trouble.. grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by modath(f): 6:05pm On Aug 08, 2015
mummy2be:

Yeeeparipa, ori iya mi o, LBK please remove your mouth from that left booby, it haff do you, tongue, , Where is my bum Short? Its going down.... *senior beedam hold kimoni, dont let her pass back door run ooo*
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ahnie: 6:08pm On Aug 08, 2015
Pls is it normal for a nursin mother of 4 months to be fartin anyhow?and what z the cause?and how can it be stopped
ozycy:

As long as you ain't preggy again wink you shouldn't be worried. It varies for every individual. Mine it's usually from the 8th months after birth thou after my first, it was 4mnts after.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by bee2bee(f): 6:12pm On Aug 08, 2015
maureensylvia:

teammate ow body?

are u feeling weak all d time?

do u throw up a lot?

How about spitting?

am fine dear. The only feeling am aving right now is fatigue, loss of appetite and nausea. The appetite thing is really bothering me cos I tink thats why am weak. How are you doing too?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by grace88: 6:13pm On Aug 08, 2015
Good evening lovely mama's pls have been ttc for close to 4 months now my fiancee doesn't live in nigeria and have never been pregnant before and I went to native she told my enemies that they have tersion(twisted fallopian tube) she gave me medicine and I wanted to do hsg scan to really confirm if it's true or not and to really see what's wrong with me ols house when can I go for the hsd test and go fh test and pls I live in benin city which good hospitals can I get those test and scans done

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Kimoni: 6:36pm On Aug 08, 2015
mummy2be:

Thank you oo my dear sis. We will waylay her on the road very soon grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by goldmine(f): 6:41pm On Aug 08, 2015
maebem:
Praise praise ye the lord, my prince and princess arrived yersterday 8.42 pm via cs. Mum and twins r doing fine. Thank u lord for ur faithfulness.

Congrats dear. Wish you speedy recovery.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MumZ(f): 6:43pm On Aug 08, 2015
fosterkid:

Yes its possible, depends on individuals. I hard a ms after sex. So I don't av sex in my 1st trimester bt after den I'm good 2 go.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Kimoni: 6:43pm On Aug 08, 2015
ahnie:
Pls is it normal for a nursin mother of 4 months to be fartin anyhow?and what z the cause?and how can it be stopped

grin grin grin sorry I had to laugh. The way you said farting anyhow...I couldn't help it.

It's normal for every human to fart, it's normal for nursing mothers to fart more than others as their stomach starts contracting and it's normal for a nursing mother to fart much more than others if she is taking plenty of proteinous food esp beans and eggs.

You can try reducing some of these foods for starters.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Kimoni: 6:44pm On Aug 08, 2015
Chinwendym:
Maebem congratulations on the twins! So happy for you.

lioha this one must stay in Jesus name!!!

*clears throat* beremx nwanne welcome to this family.

So all that time you were chanting sai baba sai Baba! Somthing winie winie wanna wanna was mega? No wonder berem reloaded with an x added cheesy nurrin do you enjoy your babymoon! Wishing you a happy bumping.

Lol...Berem reloaded baa
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Kimoni: 6:46pm On Aug 08, 2015
ahnie:

I always start mine after 2 months, Biko can we exchange bodies? cry cry
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by goldmine(f): 6:58pm On Aug 08, 2015
Kimoni:

I always start mine after 2 months, Biko can we exchange bodies? cry cry

For each of my 3 previous deliveries, I started exactly after 4 weeks. Really heavy for that matter matter. My only joy was that the excruciating menstrual pain i always experienced before my 1st pregnancy never returned. I so envy those who don't get to start for months after delivery. My mother-in-law said with all 6 deliveries her period didn't return until after she weaned the babies. And she nursed for as long as 18 months o. Lucky her.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ahnie: 7:05pm On Aug 08, 2015
Lolzzzz,my baby z a month n 3wks
Kimoni:

grin grin grin sorry I had to laugh. The way you said farting anyhow...I couldn't help it.

It's normal for every human to fart, it's normal for nursing mothers to fart more than others as their stomach starts contracting and it's normal for a nursing mother to fart much more than others if she is taking plenty of proteinous food esp beans and eggs.

You can try reducing some of these foods for starters.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Kimoni: 7:07pm On Aug 08, 2015
goldmine:

For each of my 3 previous deliveries, I started exactly after 4 weeks. Really heavy for that matter matter. My only joy was that the excruciating menstrual pain i always experienced before my 1st pregnancy never returned. I so envy those who don't get to start for months after delivery. My mother-in-law said with all 6 deliveries her period didn't return until after she weaned the babies. And some nursed for as long as 18 months o. Lucky her.

Waoh! You've really tried ooo and I was thinking my 2 months is the earliest. God help us all.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (633) (634) (635) (636) (637) (638) (639) ... (6958) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.