Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,474 members, 7,823,104 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:08 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (6427) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8161170 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6424) (6425) (6426) (6427) (6428) (6429) (6430) ... (6956) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Funky123(f): 4:16am On Feb 27, 2022
Halcyon123:

Evidence that valentine went down well,congratulations grin grin

Vigilante never hold you, you still dey look for trouble angry grin

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Funky123(f): 4:19am On Feb 27, 2022
shutupareyouGOD:
March MAmas….are we ready….me I’m ready oh…any ideas on what to do to make baby come faster….38 weeks and I can’t wait till 40weeks………no sign of labour yet and baby is already big….help a sister with ideas pls

Ayam ready oo
I don do everything, carry DH cloth go give tailor self grin grin
Can't wait to meet my LO, mine is also big already but I want to go for elective CS. you can start eating pineapple and do exercise, make DH dey touch that side too before he will go on compulsory holiday tongue
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Funky123(f): 4:23am On Feb 27, 2022
shutupareyouGOD:
Oh…I went for antenatal today and doctor has already told me I will only be induced at 41 weeks if no labour. He even said its 42 weeks that’s the limit

ghen ghen grin cheesy
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mjblinks(f): 7:48am On Feb 27, 2022
Halcyon123:

Make I continue my story now wey time dey.
So the did the 9VE and discovered i was almost there. Before I knew what was happening, the strong poo urge don start to the hit me back to back,I hear am oh and I cry oh who pretense hep. Matron say oya make I do the poo wey the disturb me,na him I start to push oh,before I could say pim,baby have comot.
Got the shocker of my life,na baby girl oh. My joy knew no bounds. I was even arguing tell them I was told is a boy.
Time to deliver placenta,as soon as the placenta came out,next na blood like say na tap them open. She was wondering what was causing the bleed but couldn't place her hand on it. She called the doctor to come check,na there another wahala start. Na faint remain for me,the pain was something else. It was discovered I had cervical laceration. They were busy poking hands and instruments just to locate the source of the bleed but I was not cooperating cause the pain was out of this world. The located the source and clamped and told me it was theatre straight for repair.
Gave birth around 6pm and headed for the theatre pass 12am this morning. I sha don't know what happened oh but I woke up speaking nonsense grin grin grin. I was high on anesthesia.
All I can say is thank God,He who began the good work has finished it,all glory to his name.
NB: met one devil in white who had no manner but I sha give am my piece of mind. While the doctors were poking and I was screaming and crying, instead of the idiot doctor to calm me down,all he could say was 'Madam cooperate now,are you the first woman to give birth?' Those hurtful words made me cry. I sha approached him and give him a piece of my mind and he still had the mouth to talk rubbish, he said if am looking for an apology, am not getting it. Told him to shove it up his a***** grin.
I sha thank God for every.
Born 25 feb by 6: 15pm,and God answered my prayer and gave me my heart desire.
Oya sneak peek.
Before delivery (chilling in my 5star delivery suit)
Baby Grace as her grandma calls her
Cappo WhyworryPH, I have sign out oh

Congratulations Mama. Did you do the three scan in one place? Also what was the doctor respond when it was a girl after he boast of himself of his scan results?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kokaiye: 8:12am On Feb 27, 2022
MorningStar233:

Please is it that most people have the urge to push when not fully dilated there by resulting to tears? Omo I no need tears o..
lol... Wen pain hold sm pipu ehn, dey just start pushing... In my own experience, i didnt hv d urge to push, d contractn pain was just mkin me shout... It was d nurse dt was tellin me, madam push na, y r u shoutin n not pushing? She cut my perineal wit scissors wen i wasnt pushing, n was crowning already, so baby just slide out.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kokaiye: 8:20am On Feb 27, 2022
Funky123:

ghen ghen grin cheesy
lol... Dis ur ghen ghen get abosi inside grin... If na me ooo... I will taku 4 dt doctors neck ni sinc i am tired... But no matter how tired i am, i must wait till my EDD date except baby come on his own b4 dt time sha.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MorningStar233: 10:41am On Feb 27, 2022
kokaiye:
lol... Wen pain hold sm pipu ehn, dey just start pushing... In my own experience, i didnt hv d urge to push, d contractn pain was just mkin me shout... It was d nurse dt was tellin me, madam push na, y r u shoutin n not pushing? She cut my perineal wit scissors wen i wasnt pushing, n was crowning already, so baby just slide out.

Hmmmm, May God make it easy for all of us. amen
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MorningStar233: 10:42am On Feb 27, 2022
Honeysweetest:
my own contraction, especially when i reach 7cm usually come with strong urge to push,if u are not experienced,you will be pushing,not knowing you are doing so.i always wondered how lots of women handle their contraction without this mistake.
Waoo, every man to his own, may God just help all women, it's not easy
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by whyworryPH(f): 11:02am On Feb 27, 2022
Gerald454:
Good morning my good people of nairaland. As I type these now, my wife is in FMC asaba she was admitted since yesterday. Her BP is 140/100 and the doctors carried a urine test on her, they saw protein in the urine. According to her, the doctor told her the protein is 1 percent. Now the doctor is talking about terminating the baby which we refuse. I dont base in Nigeria, because of this baby, I have to spend 5 months in Nigeria just to make sure everything is fine. Please guys is terminating the baby the only options for us. I need this baby so badly. Help me and my wife.

It's true that HPB is bad in pregnancy, but that 140/100 is my common BP even while taking BP drugs in pregnancy. My BP only normalizes as I enter 3rd trimester. I never had any complications during delivery as a result of BP. The first CS I had was cos baby was stuck at 8cm. The second was because I didn't give gap after the first CS.
What I'm trying to say is that with proper management and monitoring, your wife will get to carry the baby to term. Please seek another doctor's opinion.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by whyworryPH(f): 11:19am On Feb 27, 2022
Halcyon123:

So the did the 9VE and discovered i was almost there. Before I knew what was happening, the strong poo urge don start to the hit me back to back,I hear am oh and I cry oh who pretense hep. Matron say oya make I do the poo wey the disturb me,na him I start to push oh,before I could say pim,baby have comot.
Got the shocker of my life,na baby girl oh. My joy knew no bounds. I was even arguing tell them I was told is a boy.

See as I dey dance here. Chai! I'm super excited for you mama. There is power in spoken words. You said you wanted to birth in February and got your desire. God now buttered your bread with your gender heart desire. You also come sama us with BS join. What more can we ask for? Devil came late with that bleeding and the foul-mouthed doctor.

Abeg rest wella. We praise the name of the Lord.

22 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by whyworryPH(f): 11:23am On Feb 27, 2022
luuvlly:
B.A! B.A
I welcome my blue jet on 23/3
EDD 23/3
Induction wasn't easy. I saw hell but God took control
B.S coming later

Congratulations teamie. So happy it ended in praise. Please rest well. It's 23/2, right?

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by whyworryPH(f): 11:43am On Feb 27, 2022
TEAM FEBRUARY 2022

Announcing the birth of mama Halycon123's princess and luuvlly's prince. Congratulations mamas. What a faithful Godwe serve.

February mamas are still supplying us with BA and BS. Thank you and may it continue.

One more day to go!
We shall not record any loss in Jesus name, amen.
Go forth and bring forth with baby alive, mother alive.
Congratulations in advance to the rest of the team.

Let more BAs and BSs continue rolling in!

NAME......... EDD.....Delivery....SEX
1. whyworryPH............2nd......22nd Jan......XX.... BA,BS Seen
2. Rejoice 012...............2nd........5th........XX...BA,BS Seen
3. Honeysweetest.......3rd...........1st..........XX...BA Seen
4. mom2be...................7th....................XY
5. prettmum..................10th........2nd.........XX...BA,BS Seen
6. Glozzy239..................11th.....11th...XX...BA Seen
7. dave06.......................13th.......10th..........XY...BA,BS Seen
8. Splasshhh..................14th......29th Jan...??...BA,BS Seen
9. Aitee1........................15th.......19th........XY...BA Seen
10. Bennytwin..................16th.......12th Jan........XY...BA,BS Seen
11. Doree........................18th........15th.........XY...BA,BS Seen
12. bayobabe...................22nd
13. Flower...Gir...l040......We love you
14. luuvlly.........................23rd.....23rd....XY...BA Seen
15. sayoddy.....................26th...22nd...XX...BA,BS Seen
16. Halcyon123..............28th.......25th.......XX...BA,BS Seen

Team February for easy and supernatural childbirth with healthy mothers and happy daddies.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sayoddy(f): 12:47pm On Feb 27, 2022
Halcyon123:

Time to deliver placenta,as soon as the placenta came out,next na blood like say na tap them open. She was wondering what was causing the bleed but couldn't place her hand on it. She called the doctor to come check,na there another wahala start. Na faint remain for me,the pain was something else. It was discovered I had cervical laceration. They were busy poking hands and instruments just to locate the source of the bleed but I was not cooperating cause the pain was out of this world. The located the source and clamped and told me it was theatre straight for repair.
Gave birth around 6pm and headed for the theatre pass 12am this morning. I sha don't know what happened oh but I woke up speaking nonsense grin grin grin. I was high on anesthesia.
All I can say is thank God,He who began the good work has finished it,all glory to his name.
NB: met one devil in white who had no manner but I sha give am my piece of mind. While the doctors were poking and I was screaming and crying, instead of the idiot doctor to calm me down,all he could say was 'Madam cooperate now,are you the first woman to give birth?' Those hurtful words made me cry. I sha approached him and give him a piece of my mind and he still had the mouth to talk rubbish, he said if am looking for an apology, am not getting it. Told him to shove it up his a***** grin.
I sha thank God for every.
Born 25 feb by 6: 15pm,and God answered my prayer and gave me my heart desire.
Oya sneak peek.
We thank God o
But you are drama queen but don't mind that doctor. His likes feel being doctor is everything.
Kisses to our princess

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sayoddy(f): 12:51pm On Feb 27, 2022
whyworryPH:
TEAM FEBRUARY 2022

Announcing the birth of mama Halycon123's princess and luuvlly's prince. Congratulations mamas. What a faithful Godwe serve.

February mamas are still supplying us with BA and BS. Thank you and may it continue.

One more day to go!
We shall not record any loss in Jesus name, amen.
Go forth and bring forth with baby alive, mother alive.
Congratulations in advance to the rest of the team.

Let more BAs and BSs continue rolling in!

NAME......... EDD.....Delivery....SEX
1. whyworryPH............2nd......22nd Jan......XX.... BA,BS Seen
2. Rejoice 012...............2nd........5th........XX...BA,BS Seen
3. Honeysweetest.......3rd...........1st..........XX...BA Seen
4. mom2be...................7th....................XY
5. prettmum..................10th........2nd.........XX...BA,BS Seen
6. Glozzy239..................11th.....11th...XX...BA Seen
7. dave06.......................13th.......10th..........XY...BA,BS Seen
8. Splasshhh..................14th......29th Jan...??...BA,BS Seen
9. Aitee1........................15th.......19th........XY...BA Seen
10. Bennytwin..................16th.......12th Jan........XY...BA,BS Seen
11. Doree........................18th........15th.........XY...BA,BS Seen
12. bayobabe...................22nd
13. Flower...Gir...l040......We love you
14. luuvlly.........................23rd.....23rd....XY...BA Seen
15. sayoddy.....................26th...22nd...XX...BA,BS Seen
16. Halcyon123..............28th.......25th.......XX...BA,BS Seen

Team February for easy and supernatural childbirth with healthy mothers and happy daddies.

We thank God Almighty for His faithfulness and mercy over team February. Tomorrow should be our Thanksgiving day. Each one of us dropping our Thanksgiving song to wrap up month of February.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by angeltolly(f): 1:04pm On Feb 27, 2022
Pweetiebabe:
Walk in shake my small bumbum and cat walk out...

Cc Angeltolly my May2020 cappo how far now?

Yaay!! Pweetiebabe, pweetiemama! I am so rooting for you like this wink wink I dey my lane sha lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kokaiye: 1:10pm On Feb 27, 2022
MorningStar233:

Hmmmm, May God make it easy for all of us. amen
Amen my sistet
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MorningStar233: 2:52pm On Feb 27, 2022
Good afternoon mamas, please where in Lagos can I get good baby overall wears not in packs preferably so I can know the actual size. Is pep store a good or cheap alternative? And for those who has used the jimpo Ori set did you go to the hospital with it or you bought another baby soap just 1 piece to avoid nurses misplacing the whole jimpo set? Where can I get nursing bra please. Which cream is best for diaper rash please? Thanks for your answers my people.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Halcyon123(f): 4:10pm On Feb 27, 2022
whyworryPH:

See as I dey dance here. Chai! I'm super excited for you mama. There is power in spoken words. You said you wanted to birth in February and got your desire. God now buttered your bread with your gender heart desire. You also come sama us with BS join. What more can we ask for? Devil came late with that bleeding and the foul-mouthed doctor.

Abeg rest wella. We praise the name of the Lord.
My dear,my God is indeed a miracle working God,he answered me when I let go and let him take control,prayed to give birth at 38weeks, he answered. Wanted a girl so badly and He showed up again. Am a living testimony that God indeed works in mysterious ways. If I begin to count how blessed I have been through out this pregnancy period,I can't really tell it all. It has been God,and I return all glory to Him. I use to hear about His wonderful deeds,and I can now confidently say am a living witness.
Thank you for accommodating me in your team and for carrying us along. May the Lord bless and keep you.
Thank you all for the warm wishes,for those looking up to Him all I can say is don't give up,is not over. He is still doing miracle, am a living testimony. Just hold on,you miracle is on the way.

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kokaiye: 4:15pm On Feb 27, 2022
MorningStar233:
Good afternoon mamas, please where in Lagos can I get good baby overall wears not in packs preferably so I can know the actual size. Is pep store a good or cheap alternative? And for those who has used the jimpo Ori set did you go to the hospital with it or you bought another baby soap just 1 piece to avoid nurses misplacing the whole jimpo set? Where can I get nursing bra please. Which cream is best for diaper rash please? Thanks for your answers my people.
Goodafternoon... Try prep in ikeja shoprite... U can get nursing bra anywhere dey r selling baby stuff, 4 d diaper rash u can use sudocream if u r lucky to get d original or save ursef d stress n gt coconut oil.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Uririandme: 4:37pm On Feb 27, 2022
Halcyon123:

. I sha don't know what happened oh but I woke up mind sneak peek.

Wowwww. Congratulations our foodie mama. May she be the coolness and you wish for in a daughter.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Uririandme: 4:41pm On Feb 27, 2022
kokaiye:
Goodafternoon... Try prep in ikeja shoprite... U can get nursing bra anywhere dey r selling baby stuff, 4 d diaper rash u can use sudocream if u r lucky to get d original or save ursef d stress n gt coconut oil.

Do you mean coconut oil can be used as diaper cream? If yes, how is it used, do you apply just little like body cream or liberally n wear d diaper on it?
Thanks
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by babsjummy(f): 5:12pm On Feb 27, 2022
Hi everyone I was team Nov 2020
Please welcome me to team September 2022

15 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MorningStar233: 6:24pm On Feb 27, 2022
kokaiye:

Thanks so so much dear

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kokaiye: 7:46pm On Feb 27, 2022
Uririandme:

Do you mean coconut oil can be used as diaper cream? If yes, how is it used, do you apply just little like body cream or liberally n wear d diaper on it?
Thanks
u apply just lik body cream.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Smartriya: 7:49pm On Feb 27, 2022
MorningStar233:
Never experienced nurses taking my baby stuff o!. For diaper rash i have used both sudocrem and bells zinc and castor oil. Personally i prefer bells zinc and castor oil.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 7:51pm On Feb 27, 2022
I know baby shopping can be very daunting for a first time mom.

That's why I took my time to make a rough draft of every basic essential a new mom and baby will need.

The list is an 8 page list split into sections by functions. So you have section for mom, baby clothes, laundry, gears, photoshoot, bath, feeding etc which makes it easy for you to guess what each item is used for.
The list also contains options from which you can choose from.

With the list you can make a draft of your own list and draw a budget.
Use this link to request for the list in the bio of my IG page, follow and browse through my catalog while you're there.

For this month, we are offering free delivery for all orders from 50k made within Lagos and all orders from 100k made outside Lagos.
www.instagram.com/nanasbabyessentials

You can look through my previous posts here to see that I'm 100% genuine.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Uririandme: 8:02pm On Feb 27, 2022
kokaiye:
u apply just lik body cream.

Thanks ma'am

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Honeysweetest(f): 8:22pm On Feb 27, 2022
BS oooo��
Firstly,I had internal or cervix tear in my first birth,so i vowed never to make that mistake again.
Secondly,I did a scan close to 9months,I did not bother doing another scan at 9months,almost cost me alot.
Thirdly,I had cough almost through out my pregnancy,I got tired of taking cough syrup since it decided not to go,lol.
Now to the B's, contraction started at 12am of 1st February,it was not strong,infact was causing me stomach upset,I went to the toilet pooing watery shit,I decided to wait,till it becomes strong,I was forming pro,I don't want to rush to the hospital so that they won't start early to shook that their fat hands in my vginal,as the contractions was coming on and off,I was seriously coughing ath the same time,whenever I cough,I feel like I pushed,that is the cough pushing something inside,the contraction become stronger at 3am,we left for the hospital,on getting there,this mean nurse checked me,and said madam I am already 7cm,and I have been pushing at home before coming to the hospital,that my cervix is swollen and baby can't pass through even if I reach 10cm,I told her that I did not push,that this cough was pushing the baby as I cough,she said I am lying, Immediately I had the urge to cough,I coughed,my water broke immediately,they said hmmm,that the only way they can soften my cervix is by putting that their oxytocin,I shouted God forbid,that instead of me to take that drip,they should refer me to CS,they left me and went to whisper,the wind just brought their words to me,I heard one saying that,if this woman finally born,that my cervix will be so torn,hmmm,I said in my mind,that i am leaving this hospital,they came back and told me madam cooperate,let them out the drip,I started calling for my husband,that he should take me out of here, sincerely Mama's,I don't know y I insisted that I won't stay in that hospital again,I told them that I want cs,I no wan vaginal delivery again,they said I am already 8cm,and there is no doctor around at the moment,I started shouting that they should refer me to another hospital,I thank God for my angel,my husband,I was in so much pains,the contractions was getting so strong,I wanted to avoid that internal tear,I knew that with the oxytocin,my body must push,whether I want it or not,my cervix is already a bit affected,I don't want to cause it more harm. Wait ooo,I am coming ���

25 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MorningStar233: 8:26pm On Feb 27, 2022
Smartriya:

Never experienced nurses taking my baby stuff o!. For diaper rash i have used both sudocrem and bells zinc and castor oil. Personally i prefer bells zinc and castor oil.

Thanks so much for your input..

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omakraid(f): 9:23pm On Feb 27, 2022
MorningStar233:
For diaper rash, I've heard people say blueseal vaseline is very good. For me personally, anything apart from sudocream as I don't like the way it smells.
You also don't have to go with the entire Jimpo set to the hospital. I plan on buying 1 piece of soap that I'll take along since the jimpo is inside container and when we get home we'll continue with jimpo or just fetch a little soap and cream and put in any tiny container you have.
From a video I saw on YouTube where a lady was packing her hospital bag, she mentioned pep store items as cheap, you may want to try it out.
Nursing bras can be gotten from anywhere baby items are being sold

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omakraid(f): 9:25pm On Feb 27, 2022
Honeysweetest:
BS oooo��
Wait ooo,I am coming ���
Please cone quick, we are waiting. I don't understand these nurses that knew your cervix will be badly torn yet wants to go ahead o, it is well

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Honeysweetest(f): 10:30pm On Feb 27, 2022
Sorry ndi nne,back to my story.
I insisted that they should refer me to another hospital,I told them that during my first birth,I was given oxytocin,I was in pains with just 5seconds interval between relief before contraction,from 11am to 4pm,I know the trauma I had then,I don't want to experience it again,my husband told them to refer us,that is when they calmed down,lol,they were doing that their normal harsh voice,madam this,madam that.
Kept telling me to calm down,let them help me,I said lie lie,I am leaving,we left the hospital to the place they referred us to,I can't explain the distance,it was far,bad road,with strong contraction if just 10 seconds relief.i kept screaming in the vehicle,thank God it was 5am in the morning,so no vehicle was on the road.
We got to the hospital,haaa,the doctor is not there,that he is coming ��,when he got there,I thought he will just take me into the theater immediately and do the CS,but he started asking questions,blood group,blood percentage,urine test needs to be carried out,he then said mam,you are already close to 9cm,but your cervix is still swollen,let me use the drip on you,you should not suffer in vain,I shouted at him eeh,I thought this is y u came here,don't try to do anything I have not consented to on me,if not eeh���,I said I don't want vaginal delivery again,na by force,I was in pains,after shouting,I will shout at the hospital staffs,loll, well,they took me into the theater,giving me lots of drip,to calm my BP,to prevent bleeding,I was told that I should not try to push oo, because the contractions was giving me the urge to push,since we were in the other hospital,I kept resisting,cus I won't bear suffering bleeding and C's at same time. Well the CS was carried out,I was given this general drugs and not the spinal cord stuff,cus na inside one thing rolling me round that I saw myself �,those that went through CS will understand this.
Now to y I made mention of not doing the 9months scan,my baby was cephalic in the scan,so I was careless enough not to check at 9months,I said there is no point since I did it close to the 9months.
When they brought out my baby,it turned out that my baby was facing up,oh my godd,how was I supposed to push a baby facing up? Is this y I suddenly became stubborn and insisted on CS,if I had taken the oxytocin,and my cervix softens,what will be my baby's fate while struggling to come out,since she was not in the proper position. The doctor just told me,your stubbornness saved you,I knew God was involved.
I can't put down all,but I know i have passed enough message.
We will be one month in two days,I am perfectly ok,the doctor is specially made by God for CS.
Hope I don't bore you with long story��
Writing this is hard,I am a very lazy writer,loll!
BS submitted.
Wish other mothers a complication free journey.

53 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6424) (6425) (6426) (6427) (6428) (6429) (6430) ... (6956) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.