Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,441 members, 7,816,000 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:14 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (6463) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8142257 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6460) (6461) (6462) (6463) (6464) (6465) (6466) ... (6955) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mummytoo: 3:47am On Mar 14, 2022
@mandela89

I dey see u o, my partner
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mandela89(f): 3:56am On Mar 14, 2022
Mummytoo:
@mandela89

I dey see u o, my partner
good morning dear, I just wake ooo
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 5:58am On Mar 14, 2022
Mummytoo:
See them, make Una sleep jor....

I dey do vigilantee for una security
grin cheesy you try well well
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by TOHHAN(f): 6:08am On Mar 14, 2022
Omakraid:

You can sleep on your right side as well not just once in a while. Don't tell me youve been sleeping on just your left side all along.... You try oo
Na left I dey slip o wen I read it's the best sleeping position. Body go con dey pain me

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omakraid(f): 6:10am On Mar 14, 2022
TOHHAN:

Na left I dey slip o wen I read it's the best sleeping position. Body go con dey pain me
sorry about that. It's the best position but not the only position. These days ehn I find it difficult to get up when I've layed on my left for a long time,,,, by the time I get up, I won't be able to straighten up immediately.. Try get yourself comfortable ma
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by TOHHAN(f): 6:12am On Mar 14, 2022
kokaiye:
hollup!!! U mean u ve bein sleepin on left side only.... *rolling in d floor laughing* y u dey suffer ursef like dis?!!!!
Asin ehn, I don suffer my body gan. Read that's d best sleeping position ni fa. Ct slip truout d night and imagining hw mamas with big bump r coping not knowing I can even turn left nd right embarassed

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by TOHHAN(f): 6:15am On Mar 14, 2022
Omakraid:

sorry about that. It's the best position but not the only position. These days ehn I find it difficult to get up when I've layed on my left for a long time,,,, by the time I get up, I won't be able to straighten up immediately.. Try get yourself comfortable ma
Thanks ma'am
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omakraid(f): 6:29am On Mar 14, 2022
Prayer Monday !!!!!

Almighty God we are grateful to you for bringing us thus far this year, we thank you for all pregnant women and for the blessings in our wombs and we return all the glory unto you. We thank you for our spouses and other kids you've given to us, thank you for your protection over our families and all that concerns us, Amen.

Dear Lord, we thank you for our mummies trusting you for the fruit of the womb because you will visit them and they will begin to announce their testimonies, thank you because you who visited Sarah, Hannah and Elizabeth will visit them with their bundles of joy, Amen.

We pray for all pregnant women on this thread and others associated with us, Supernatural delivery is our portion in Jesus name,, we will hear the voice of both mother and baby(ies) in Jesus name. Amongst us Lord, there shall be no loss.

For as many due in this month, we pray they will bring forth like the Hebrew women and there shall be no complications and no record of stillbirths by your grace.

As we all go out this week, Lord please go with us and cause us to receive favour everywhere we go.

Thank you because you have answered, these and many more we ask in Jesus name. Amen.

53 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Hamzashaf99(f): 7:37am On Mar 14, 2022
Funky123:

Even though, even though I no see sleep till day break, vigilante is real my sister coupled with the nonsense my hospital are doing, they don’t allow visitors so I am practically doing everything alone
With the CS How do they want you to cope?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 1stymom(f): 7:37am On Mar 14, 2022
TOHHAN:
Abeg dis sleeping on the left Syd, shey one cannot slip on d right Syd too ni atleast once in a while. Dis left isn't convenient atall

I tell you... I slept on my left hand and it still aches.. When exactly should one even start sleeping on the left sef... Cos I think mine is too early... Just practicing so that it would be easy for me at the long run...
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Hamzashaf99(f): 7:39am On Mar 14, 2022
FlowerGirl040:
It must be general hospital,cos it seems most general hospitals have a visit time unlike private. But that's so so bad for leaving a new mum all alone, coupled with the CS
Even general hospital allow one or two persons with you now. Its even CS when someone needs more help
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 7:43am On Mar 14, 2022
Hamzashaf99:

Even general hospital allow one or two persons with you now. Its even CS when someone needs more help
I don't understand what her hospitals are doing o

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Hamzashaf99(f): 7:48am On Mar 14, 2022
shutupareyouGOD:

See, all that matters is that you have a healthy baby you love. God does his things in ways we don't understand.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Hamzashaf99(f): 7:51am On Mar 14, 2022
kokaiye:
Mk una no dey encourage things wey go cause rashes 4 ur new baby body.... Fragrance is a no no 4 new babies... Deir skin is too sensitive 4 d chemicals dey use in producing it... Mk una no crowd d new mum nairaland thread with hello mamas in d house, my baby have dis rashes on his body, pls wat can i do? Yen yen yen!!! is d coconut oil smell frm d adi agbon not enof 4 una?! ~(^◇^)/
After my first started reacting to soaps and cremes, it was back to black soap and coconut oil mixed with Shea butter for me.

I still use it even now that he's five years.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mmadimma(f): 7:52am On Mar 14, 2022
Haafinesse:
Hi everyone.
Is there any team November here. Please lets know ourselves o biko

Yes, I'm team November. I was Ttc for 10 months. Thank God for his mercy. I'm a FTM so I'm here for all the help

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Hamzashaf99(f): 7:53am On Mar 14, 2022
Layormiii:
Mention those mamas that will be on this table grin grin
Which kain wahala be this now grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MorningStar233: 8:05am On Mar 14, 2022
Layormiii:
Mention those mamas that will be on this table grin grin

If my daughter no get hair na God do am for me o, I don't know how to make hair and I hate that stress.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 1stymom(f): 9:45am On Mar 14, 2022
Please o beautiful mamas in the house... Is growing of hair on the bump another pregnancy package? I don't understand o... My stomach is always smooth but I just discovered hair growing on the bump and plenty too...

May God be with all pregnant mamas as your days of delivery draw near and to all ttc, your goodnews is here in Jesus' name..

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kokaiye: 10:03am On Mar 14, 2022
FlowerGirl040:
You no according to Google cheesy it's written left side is more preferable and advisable
yes... It said so but u too think am nah... Can u b sleepin on ur left side alone 4 40weeks? Swears!!! Its impossible.... Wat dey mean is dt u cn sleep on both side but sleep more on d left dan on d right.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kokaiye: 10:05am On Mar 14, 2022
TOHHAN:

Asin ehn, I don suffer my body gan. Read that's d best sleeping position ni fa. Ct slip truout d night and imagining hw mamas with big bump r coping not knowing I can even turn left nd right embarassed
u r advice to sleep on d left side but u can also sleep on ur right but more time on d left... Not left all d time.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kokaiye: 10:09am On Mar 14, 2022
Mmadimma:

Yes, I'm team November. I was Ttc for 10 months. Thank God for his mercy. I'm a FTM so I'm here for all the help
congrat new mom... Welcm to d thread

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kokaiye: 10:11am On Mar 14, 2022
1stymom:
Please o beautiful mamas in the house... Is growing of hair on the bump another pregnancy package? I don't understand o... My stomach is always smooth but I just discovered hair growing on the bump and plenty too...

May God be with all pregnant mamas as your days of delivery draw near and to all ttc, your goodnews is here in Jesus' name..
lol... Hair grows on my own chin grin grin... Blame d hormones cheesy

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Haafinesse: 10:19am On Mar 14, 2022
Mmadimma:

Awww I am happy for you o. Almighty God will see us through

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omakraid(f): 10:26am On Mar 14, 2022
1stymom:

Your pregnancy hormones are at work sis, enjoy.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by koksy(f): 11:05am On Mar 14, 2022
Goodmorning
Pls who has ecopy of supernatural childbirth and can send to me..
martinscbn@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by shutupareyouGOD: 11:42am On Mar 14, 2022
Thanks sis….absolutely true smiley
Hamzashaf99:

See, all that matters is that you have a healthy baby you love. God does his things in ways we don't understand.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Vivi01(f): 11:46am On Mar 14, 2022
TOHHAN:
Abeg dis sleeping on the left Syd, shey one cannot slip on d right Syd too ni atleast once in a while. Dis left isn't convenient atall
Truly sleeping only on the left side isn't convenient so I sleep on both sides,I read its sleeping on your back and tummy that's wrong
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by miracletoday: 12:24pm On Mar 14, 2022
legendsmother:

Yes oooo big man loool he’s started sucking already at day 2 wen I felt better n comfortable now Na vigilante mood am typing my bs will post tommorow

Congratulations once again mama. U a one of the mama I will neva forget in my TTC journey.may God continue to bless your prince n your household
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MummyHalo(f): 12:35pm On Mar 14, 2022
Funky123:
BA! BA! BA!

Baby Zee made his grand entrance today around 12pm weighing 3.4kg via elective CS

Edd 19/22
DOB 11/03

God has done it for me,, this feeling is so surreal
Mother, father and baby boy doing fine

I am still recuperating from CS pain, I will be back. wishing everyone a safe delivery
Congratulations mama!

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Layormiii(f): 12:47pm On Mar 14, 2022
1stymom:

I tell you... I slept on my left hand and it still aches.. When exactly should one even start sleeping on the left sef... Cos I think mine is too early... Just practicing so that it would be easy for me at the long run...
I started from second trimester.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by miracletoday: 1:46pm On Mar 14, 2022
Omakraid:
Prayer Monday !!!!!
Amen. Thank u for gingering and ushering us into d new week. I wish our Prayer Monday remainz constant. Remaining March mamas, we await your testimonies. My April people, na small remain. But if u ask me, omoooo I m so heavy tired and lazy now. I m supposed to do some shopping today, I just siddon dey look ceiling.
@expectantmom, how is u? long time I read your post here

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omakraid(f): 1:57pm On Mar 14, 2022
miracletoday:
Amen. Thank u for gingering and ushering us into d new week. I wish our Prayer Monday remainz constant. Remaining March mamas, we await your testimonies. My April people, na small remain. But if u ask me, omoooo I m so heavy tired and lazy now. I m supposed to do some shopping today, I just siddon dey look ceiling.
@expectantmom, how is u? long time I read your post here
No look ceiling ooo, you better start going to that market now.
My cappo's tired is tired oo, even me Ayam looking at her in 3D

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6460) (6461) (6462) (6463) (6464) (6465) (6466) ... (6955) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Worryingly and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.