Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,378 members, 7,819,373 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:03 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (6562) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8152752 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6559) (6560) (6561) (6562) (6563) (6564) (6565) ... (6956) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Expectantmom: 5:07pm On Apr 21, 2022
voucher:

I’m not miss perfect, far from it but this is where common sense comes into play and we should always use it… I didn’t bring anyone down, if you read my response to the lady when she asked the question then you should know I didn’t intend to “bring her down”
As rude as it may sound, not everyone is smart and they are humans too that needs encouraging from the smarter ones.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Layormiii(f): 5:08pm On Apr 21, 2022
voucher:

Really? The white or green one please? Let me send them to buy immediately
dunno o, me I ate white one mostly Sha. BuT please with moderation oh

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by LUGBE: 5:09pm On Apr 21, 2022
Please i do not know the direction you are driving at and it is not and can never be between you and me. I comment on facts and issues not personality. You can see since you have been calling me but i dont even know your name rather i am facing the issues and fact. It can never be between you and me, God forbid. Thanks

Bunny19:
Mummy,can we not go back n forth on this issue? Lugbe abi lugbe across knows d direction I was driving at. Its between me and her. Thank u ma
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Bunny19: 5:12pm On Apr 21, 2022
LUGBE:

Please i do not know the direction you are driving at and it is not and can never be between you and me. I comment on facts and issues not personality. You can see since you have been calling me but i dont even know your name rather i am facing the issues and fact. It can never be between you and me, God forbid. Thanks

God forbid ke? Why calling the name of God in vain madam? angry angry

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by voucher(f): 5:14pm On Apr 21, 2022
Bunny19:
Mummy,can we not go back n forth on this issue? Lugbe abi lugbe across knows d direction I was driving at. Its between me and her. Thank u ma

Alright
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by voucher(f): 5:17pm On Apr 21, 2022
Expectantmom:

As rude as it may sound, not everyone is smart and they are humans too that needs encouraging from the smarter ones.

I actually didn’t sound rude or anyhow to the lady that asked that question.. i only replied Bunny but it seems she has other issues with Lugbe..
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Morrewhunmie(f): 5:43pm On Apr 21, 2022
Layormiii:
My June mamas how una dey? Chaii e no easy ooo. Just checking on everyone ni jare.. me sef just dey low-key

Nyphemiett
Mysamuels
Tohhan
Duduke
Slayingjo
Tomblessings
Abaksbaby
Hamzashaf99
mzMerci
Darida
Morrewhunmie
LholarB
I love all of una

Person just gentle for hia ni. But mehn! It’s not easy being a woman o. Back pain,leg cramp, sweating,mood swing etc no even allow me see road but thanks to God for strength sha.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mummytoo: 5:48pm On Apr 21, 2022
Anyone that has an issue should go somewhere else to continue pls

The group, is my phone's humble abode so pls let all mamas let the matter die

The woman in question has deactivated her account, so pls its OK

We are pregnant and our hormones are high, we want to win and finish every argument but pls its OK

New mamas are in the house, let's not scare them

I love you all mamas❤

7 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by untamedd(f): 6:01pm On Apr 21, 2022
LUGBE:
My dear, welcome onboard, we are moving to the Glory of God.

No other suggestion, you have to embrass it and pray that very soon the symptoms will phase out. Just thank God your type is not the one that will lead you into carrying empty water bottle around to spit in it and discard later.

Thanks sis. At this point, I might carry water bottle o
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by untamedd(f): 6:01pm On Apr 21, 2022
Layormiii:
garden egg

Thank you

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by TOHHAN(f): 6:15pm On Apr 21, 2022
Gravity56:

Hello, Good morning. Sadly I can't reach you. Dunno if you have been seeing all my messages on nairaland.
Avnt bn seeing Ur messages. I replied U via mail bt no response frm U again
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Towerofgrace: 6:23pm On Apr 21, 2022
GenyEbere:
BS

This pregnancy was the toughest for me,I hardly sleep well

Just coming online and seeing this breaks my heart, so sorry sis I don’t mean to bring back the pain but couldn’t read and pass without extending my apologies

God will comfort you and cloth you with strength

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by TOHHAN(f): 6:29pm On Apr 21, 2022
UmmuFarrah:
I went to register for antenatal yesterday but before I was given the routine drugs, the nurse gave me one very painful injection like that, it's like everyone of us that came for the registration had that injection. But I wanna know what it's for. Also, the initial edd I calculated with my lmp was 21/9 same with the first scan I did. But yesterday the doctor said according to the scan he did, edd is 13/10. Abeg which kind confusion be this
Abeg make Una no dey keep quiet if dem gv U wetin U no know, always ask what injection are you giving me or which drug are you given me if d drug no gt label. Naso one mama say she carry her pikin go hospital nd was told the pikin has low temperature so dey ct gv d injection they r suppose to gv him den anoda nurse carry drug cum outsyd to gv the pikin, the woman was like which drug do U want to gv my child bt d nurse insist and didn't answer, d woman too insist on not gvn her child d drug den raise her voice until dere oga cum out to knw wat's happening... To cut d long story short, na paracetamol d nurse wan gv pikin wey gt very low temperature so please let always ask que or search whatever is gvn U if U r not sure.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MorningStar233: 6:53pm On Apr 21, 2022
UmmuFarrah:
I went to register for antenatal yesterday but before I was given the routine drugs, the nurse gave me one very painful injection like that, it's like everyone of us that came for the registration had that injection. But I wanna know what it's for. Also, the initial edd I calculated with my lmp was 21/9 same with the first scan I did. But yesterday the doctor said according to the scan he did, edd is 13/10. Abeg which kind confusion be this

Was the injection administered on your arm?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pweetiebabe(f): 7:31pm On Apr 21, 2022
voucher:

We are here o! I wish i can port to October sef cos I’m tired but my EDD is 19th though i will deliver earlier cos it will be CS.. do you still have morning sickness and have you registered for antenatal?
I still have morning sickness infact na God's hands I Dey, about Antenatal I think I won't be registering until around 20weeks....Its well with us jare
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by UmmuFarrah(f): 7:53pm On Apr 21, 2022
voucher:

You should have asked the nurse what the injection was for.. even when they give you drugs, ask questions
Omoooo. Shey I never Bleep up like this? The drugs were routine drugs
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by UmmuFarrah(f): 7:54pm On Apr 21, 2022
Omakraid:

You should have asked to know the type of injection you were given. I think it's your first TT you were given (you are in your second tri baa) ....
Doctors are not sonographers. I don't know why they like doing scan, the scan my doc did gave me today as EDD, I just carried myself jeje go find sonographer.. If you are very sure of your lmp, jtick by it but you should know it's + or -2 weeks.
Yes. Second trimester
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by UmmuFarrah(f): 8:00pm On Apr 21, 2022
LUGBE:
I do not really get it any more what is happening i am really trying to be civil....what did i just read.

An expecting mother went to hospital and an injection was given to you but you did not bother to ask the name ,what for and how many times it will be administered and MA you left hospital and came here to 'ASK'

shocked undecided
Chaiiii. What do I do now? Ehn please. Wasn't really in my right mind yesterday. It was later it dawned on me that I didn't even know what injection we were given

May God have mercy on us all.

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by UmmuFarrah(f): 8:10pm On Apr 21, 2022
TOHHAN:

Abeg make Una no dey keep quiet if dem gv U wetin U no know, always ask what injection are you giving me or which drug are you given me if d drug no gt label. Naso one mama say she carry her pikin go hospital nd was told the pikin has low temperature so dey ct gv d injection they r suppose to gv him den anoda nurse carry drug cum outsyd to gv the pikin, the woman was like which drug do U want to gv my child bt d nurse insist and didn't answer, d woman too insist on not gvn her child d drug den raise her voice until dere oga cum out to knw wat's happening... To cut d long story short, na paracetamol d nurse wan gv pikin wey gt very low temperature so please let always ask que or search whatever is gvn U if U r not sure.
Thanks ma
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omakraid(f): 8:10pm On Apr 21, 2022
UmmuFarrah:

Yes. Second trimester
It's good to get worked up so that you don't make such mistakes again.. Like I said earlier, it should be your first TT injection, which you would be given the next one after 4 weeks.. I would have asked of the site of injection but I've read that it can be given on either thigh, arm or butt thats why I skipped that..

Please always do due diligence whenever you are there, ask questions, no matter how it may sound to the ears, it's your body and you deserve to know what goes into it. Take care

6 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by UmmuFarrah(f): 8:11pm On Apr 21, 2022
MorningStar233:

Was the injection administered on your arm?
No. Buttock
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by UmmuFarrah(f): 8:15pm On Apr 21, 2022
Omakraid:

It's good to get worked up so that you don't make such mistakes again.. Like I said earlier, it should be your first TT injection, which you would be given the next one after 4 weeks.. I would have asked of the site of injection but I've read that it can be given on either thigh, arm or butt thats why I skipped that..

Please always do due diligence whenever you are there, ask questions, no matter how it may sound to the ears, it's your body and you deserve to know what goes into it. Take care
Or maybe I should go ask or something. Though I'm not feeling anything different from normal except that the site is slightly painful when touched. Just thought I should've atleast know why I'm injected. The only complain I gave the doctor was back pain and bloating and he said it's normal pregnancy package
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omakraid(f): 8:17pm On Apr 21, 2022
UmmuFarrah:

Or maybe I should go ask or something. Though I'm not feeling anything different from normal except that the site is slightly painful when touched. Just thought I should've atleast know why I'm injected
What's the site, arm or butt?.... If it takes going back, you should so that you'll know what was done to you
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omakraid(f): 8:19pm On Apr 21, 2022
GracieN, Yinbridge, gracygem100 I sight una ooo... On behalf of team may, I greet una

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by UmmuFarrah(f): 8:21pm On Apr 21, 2022
Omakraid:

I think if it's TT, they should've stated it in the card and when the next one will be. I'm not happy with myself right now. Should've asked cry
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by UmmuFarrah(f): 8:22pm On Apr 21, 2022
Omakraid:

What's the site, arm or butt?.... If it takes going back, you should so that you'll know what was done to you
Buttock ma
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omakraid(f): 8:24pm On Apr 21, 2022
UmmuFarrah:

I think if it's TT, they should've stated it in the card and when the next one will be. I'm not happy with myself right now. Should've asked cry
Tomorrow is not too late ma, please go back yo your hospital and ask

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MorningStar233: 8:40pm On Apr 21, 2022
UmmuFarrah:

No. Buttock

Ahh, I was thinking it might be TT..But I doubt.. tomorrow pls ask them if u can go back there
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by LUGBE: 8:44pm On Apr 21, 2022
Madam my candid advice to you is please if i am to guess then it should be TT but it is not good to guess and you ought to have been given a card because you need three doses of it if it is TT and it is timely and you can go to any other hospital to get it if only you have your card and record.

You will even take the last dose after delivery,this means this is your first pregnancy and you need to observe every step so that during your second pregnancy you will be pro.

UmmuFarrah:

Buttock ma
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by UmmuFarrah(f): 8:51pm On Apr 21, 2022
Omakraid:

Tomorrow is not too late ma, please go back yo your hospital and ask
Alright. Thank you
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by UmmuFarrah(f): 8:52pm On Apr 21, 2022
LUGBE:

Madam my candid advice to you is please if i am to guess then it should be TT but it is not good to guess and you ought to have been given a card because you need three doses of it if it is TT and it is timely and you can go to any other hospital to get it if only you have your card and record.

You will even take the last dose after delivery,this means this is your first pregnancy and you need to observe every step so that during your second pregnancy you will be pro.

Thank you
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by UmmuFarrah(f): 8:52pm On Apr 21, 2022
MorningStar233:

Ahh, I was thinking it might be TT..But I doubt.. tomorrow pls ask them if u can go back there
Okay. I will

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6559) (6560) (6561) (6562) (6563) (6564) (6565) ... (6956) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.