Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,164 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:49 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (6564) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8162815 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6561) (6562) (6563) (6564) (6565) (6566) (6567) ... (6956) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omakraid(f): 1:40pm On Apr 22, 2022
Sassy256:

Very necessary o grin
Honestly I've been afraid to come here because I don't know what I will see sad
Lol, welcome back ma

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omakraid(f): 1:42pm On Apr 22, 2022
Mummytoo:

grin i thought I'm d only one drinking gallons of water
Not you alone oo, we plenty
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by imsettled2: 1:46pm On Apr 22, 2022
Layormiii:
Good morning mamas

Let us pray

Eternal rock of ages,the king of kings and the lord of Lords,father we appreciate you for giving us another beautiful privilege to be among the living this morning,it is not by our power nor by our might but it your grace that kept us,we want to say thank you for your unconditionally love, for strength in this period, unmerited favor, good health and mercy that you always show on us,your protection and provisions lord we appreciate all you are doing on our lives and In our families be exalted in the name of Jesus
Lord forgive us all our shortcomings and cleanse us with your blood and grant unto us the grace to do only your heart desires and follow your plans for our lives in Jesus name.
We cover today activities with the blood of Jesus
Our going and coming in today is blessed in Jesus name.

Lord we pray for mamas with children already,
They shall continue to grow in the way of the lord IJN, none shall be sick IJN.
We commit our pregnancy into your hands Lord, our LO's are our source of happiness we will not weep over them IJN, No miscarriage, no still birth, no complications IJN. ,they shall be a blessing to us their parents and to their generation,we declare save delivery in Jesus name, we shall not come back from the hospital alone with our hospital bags but also with our healthy babies and husband ijn.

we pray for the TTC moms we declare conception in Jesus name, we pray that our home, husband, family is blessed in the name of Jesus
We declare peace into every home facing one battle or the other,lord let you peace reign in our homes in Jesus name
Thank you Jesus for answering our prayer in Jesus name we pray
Amen

Amen and Amen. Thank you ma this was timely. God bless you and yours.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Amazingoreofe: 2:47pm On Apr 22, 2022
Hello.
Please can anyone who has gone through the process of inducing labour, share more light. I've read alot on Google but I'll like to hear personal experiences.

Heard it's alot more painful than natural labour. I was due on Wednesday 20th and Dr. Has me to come to the hospital today to be induced. Though I'm not scared at all. Cos I can't wait to meet my baby.

PS: first time mom

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by waistbead: 2:59pm On Apr 22, 2022
August Cappo and my teamies ,how e be ona? grin

AFM na food na em get me cool grin.

Oji mmiri akpu nwa!

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omakraid(f): 3:12pm On Apr 22, 2022
waistbead:
August Cappo and my teamies ,how e be ona? grin

AFM na food na em get me cool grin.

Oji mmiri akpu nwa!
Chai, you sure kmow how to make people do long throat... Enjoy yourself
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mummytoo: 3:29pm On Apr 22, 2022
Amazingoreofe:
Hello.
Please can anyone who has gone through the process of inducing labour, share more light. I've read alot on Google but I'll like to hear personal experiences.

Heard it's alot more painful than natural labour. I was due on Wednesday 20th and Dr. Has me to come to the hospital today to be induced. Though I'm not scared at all. Cos I can't wait to meet my baby.

Some mamas has shared their experience last month or so, painful but its worth it

Just be thinking of LO during the pain
Or be watching tik tok while exercising grin grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by waistbead: 3:32pm On Apr 22, 2022
Omakraid:

Chai, you sure kmow how to make people do long throat... Enjoy yourself

Eshey Omo iya mi kiss

God bless you/yours
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by cinderellashoes(f): 3:45pm On Apr 22, 2022
Is any October Mama still having morning sickness and what do you use to boost energy apart from Lucozade boost?

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by khaffi2(f): 3:47pm On Apr 22, 2022
Omooo alot has happened on this thread oo but no wahala...life goes on. We movvvveee. Kokaiye my Nov 2019 teamie, I sight you. May cappo, shey you won't add me to the list laikdis...abi I should keep hiding embarassed lipsrsealed
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by successhungry: 3:48pm On Apr 22, 2022
Amazingoreofe:
Hello.

Hi,mama. I have been induced twice.
First baby; i had membrane sweep which is a type of induction. Well,it was painful. Then,i had the pill inserted. My labor was really painful the first time. I dont ever want to remember the pain.
2nd baby; i was induced as well. First with catheter ;didnt work then with drip which is way more painful than the other previous methods. But the drip was run really really slowly(the faster,the madder -lol). My sister,i ate during labor o. I kid you not. I was on 5.5cm,contractions were 5mins apart by then sef but i ate rice. Once it hooks me,I'd hold my plate and groan. After relief,i will quickly eat because if i hadn't eaten; i might have passed out.
Long and short of it is that experiences with induction differ. Whichever one; having your baby is worth every pain grin. I'd choose the pain of induction over episiotomy pain. That one na die.
All the best,mama kiss

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by khaffi2(f): 3:49pm On Apr 22, 2022
cinderellashoes:
Is any October Mama still having morning sickness and what do you use to boost energy apart from Lucozade boost?
Lucozade boost noni but drink moderately. The Lord is your strength. kiss
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by cinderellashoes(f): 3:51pm On Apr 22, 2022
khaffi2:
Lucozade boost noni but drink moderately. The Lord is your strength. kiss

Thanks kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Jennifer89(f): 4:05pm On Apr 22, 2022
I want to ask mummies that have delivered a question

If you are having contraction are you suppose to push at each contraction or hold it like you're holding up urine .
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omakraid(f): 4:13pm On Apr 22, 2022
khaffi2:
Omooo alot has happened on this thread oo but no wahala...life goes on. We movvvveee. Kokoiye my Nov 2019 teamie, I sight you. May cappo, shey you won't add me to the list laikdis...abi I should keep hiding embarassed lipsrsealed
Cappo mi Expectantmom where are you, we don increase oo (why is there no dancing emoji na)..

Shey you bin Dey look us for 3D before, serve us chilled malt so that we can forgive and jollof with turkey so that we can forget grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by voucher(f): 4:28pm On Apr 22, 2022
I envy those of you that can drink water well o, i just manage to take 1 or 2 glasses and it feels like medicine but I’m thankful that i can atleast drink water now cos I couldn’t drink water at all in the first few weeks, was taking sparkling water and it always left me bloated.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Expectantmom: 4:30pm On Apr 22, 2022
khaffi2:
Omooo alot has happened on this thread oo but no wahala...life goes on. We movvvveee. Kokoiye my Nov 2019 teamie, I sight you. May cappo, shey you won't add me to the list laikdis...abi I should keep hiding embarassed lipsrsealed
This is the real short cut but regardless, we love and welcome you mama.
Kindly provide your EDD and gender.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Expectantmom: 4:44pm On Apr 22, 2022
Omakraid:

Cappo mi Expectantmom where are you, we don increase oo (why is there no dancing emoji na)..

Shey you bin Dey look us for 3D before, serve us chilled malt so that we can forgive and jollof with turkey so that we can forget grin grin
I think na 5D she look us but happy she's here now. Hope you are doing well mama?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by cinderellashoes(f): 5:05pm On Apr 22, 2022
Jennifer89:

If you are having contraction are you suppose to push at each contraction or hold it like you're holding up urine .
Don't try to push unless you are instructed to do so to avoid tears

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MorningStar233: 5:43pm On Apr 22, 2022
cinderellashoes:

Don't try to push unless you are instructed to do so to avoid tears

But is it something someone can hold? Like preventing yourself from pushing till you are asked to.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by cinderellashoes(f): 5:52pm On Apr 22, 2022
MorningStar233:

But is it something someone can hold? Like preventing yourself from pushing till you are asked to.

When it is time, you can't hold it. But you can hold if it is not time. The nurses told me I was pushing and I said I was trying to pee. The nurse said stop, don't try to pee. So, when I felt the push, I stopped trying to pee but when it was time, even me, I knew it was time. You will just know.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MorningStar233: 6:16pm On Apr 22, 2022
cinderellashoes:

When it is time, you can't hold it. But you can hold if it is not time. The nurses told me I was pushing and I said I was trying to pee. The nurse said stop, don't try to pee. So, when I felt the push, I stopped trying to pee but when it was time, even me, I knew it was time. You will just know.

Waoooo, what an experience. May God make it easy for us all

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mummytoo: 6:20pm On Apr 22, 2022
voucher:
I envy those of you that can drink water well o, i just manage to take 1 or 2 glasses and it feels like medicine but I’m thankful that i can atleast drink water now cos I couldn’t drink water at all in the first few weeks, was taking sparkling water and it always left me bloated.

Lol I remember that feeling, na maltina morning, afternoon and evening

Thank God I've past that stage
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Muoweta: 6:27pm On Apr 22, 2022
Jennifer89:

I always advise women to follow the instructions of the midwives...... Never push or attempt to bear down on a cervix that is not 10cm dilated.....( It has its own problems)
When she checks and says the cervix is fully dilated,, there is this urge to bear down but she should tell u when to push and please push with each contractions
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by miracletoday: 6:29pm On Apr 22, 2022
Amazingoreofe:
Hello.

Hope u v gotten answers, more of it will come. But Why u sef no register for April team. U can't escape it, we are sending our foodie mamas to your Christening ceremony soon. Safe delivery.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by cinderellashoes(f): 6:30pm On Apr 22, 2022
MorningStar233:

Waoooo, what an experience. May God make it easy for us all

Amen

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by miracletoday: 6:36pm On Apr 22, 2022
Amazingoreofe:
Hello.

Please can u com back to share how the induction / birthing experience went, so that other mamas can learn .Thank u o. Blowing u loads of love and strength for delivery
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by TOHHAN(f): 6:38pm On Apr 22, 2022
How is this push of a thing like self, like person wan shit or to jt dey shout. #Jt_confuse sha

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by miracletoday: 6:41pm On Apr 22, 2022
cinderellashoes:

But seriously in that aspect d nurses n doc are trying. I remember a friend who has not been able to poo for 9days. It was on the labour bed that she sprayed everyone the hard substance with hot pee. Omohh, the delivery process still continued o. She later bought drinks and food for them on her LO's naming day sha.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by miracletoday: 6:42pm On Apr 22, 2022
TOHHAN:
How is this push of a thing like self, like person wan shit or to jt dey shout. #Jt_confuse sha
I m rolling on floor o grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by TOHHAN(f): 6:53pm On Apr 22, 2022
miracletoday:
I m rolling on floor o grin grin grin grin grin
No let shame dey catch me. y shall I shy self

(1) (2) (3) ... (6561) (6562) (6563) (6564) (6565) (6566) (6567) ... (6956) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.