Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,281 members, 7,836,250 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:35 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (6565) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8199371 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6562) (6563) (6564) (6565) (6566) (6567) (6568) ... (6959) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Sassy256(f): 6:54pm On Apr 22, 2022
TOHHAN:
How is this push of a thing like self, like person wan shit or to jt dey shout. #Jt_confuse sha
grin grin grin Push like you want to move the strongest sh*t you ever done in your life. You know that strong constipation kind? Good, na that energy you go use push wink

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by GracieN(f): 6:54pm On Apr 22, 2022
Omakraid:
GracieN, Yinbridge, gracygem100 I sight una ooo... On behalf of team may, I greet una

Mama Omakraid.. Thanks for reaching out.. Lots of Love.. May we all deliver safely with father, mother and baby alive in Jesus Name.. Amen

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Sassy256(f): 6:58pm On Apr 22, 2022
waistbead:
August Cappo and my teamies ,how e be ona? grin

AFM na food na em get me cool grin.

Oji mmiri akpu nwa!

We dey fine o
You just dey tantalize us dey go smiley
Enjoy
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by TOHHAN(f): 7:01pm On Apr 22, 2022
Sassy256:

grin grin grin Push like you want to move the strongest sh*t you ever done in your life. You know that strong constipation kind? Good, na that energy you go use push wink
Thank you ma'am. Av always bn imagining hw it's like when some ppl will keep shouting and dey ll still be told dey r nt pushing
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omakraid(f): 7:04pm On Apr 22, 2022
Expectantmom:

I think na 5D she look us but happy she's here now. Hope you are doing well mama?
Yes ma, I am. Hope you are too?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omakraid(f): 7:05pm On Apr 22, 2022
GracieN:

Mama Omakraid.. Thanks for reaching out.. Lots of Love.. May we all deliver safely with father, mother and baby alive in Jesus Name.. Amen
Amen ma

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Duduke: 7:15pm On Apr 22, 2022
Layormiii:
My June mamas how una dey? Chaii e no easy ooo. Just checking on everyone ni jare.. me sef just dey low-key

Nyphemiett
Mysamuels
Tohhan
Duduke
Slayingjo
Tomblessings
Abaksbaby
Hamzashaf99
mzMerci
Darida
Morrewhunmie
LholarB
I love all of una

I dey o... sleepless night phase has entered...I unconsciously wake up 3am everyday to sleep by 5! June seems far but God will see us through

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Sassy256(f): 7:16pm On Apr 22, 2022
MorningStar233:

But is it something someone can hold? Like preventing yourself from pushing till you are asked to.
Sometimes when you're very close and they tell you don't push, it's almost impossible not to give in to the urge but that will cause tears for you.
There's a secret I use at such times, I push in small small pulses, like you want to give in and hold it, give in and hold it, just like that it made it slightly more bearable for me.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MorningStar233: 7:18pm On Apr 22, 2022
Sassy256:

Sometimes when you're very close and they tell you don't push, it's almost impossible not to give in to the urge but that will cause tears for you.
There's a secret I use at such times, I push in small small pulses, like you want to give in and hold it, give in and hold it, just like that it made it slightly more bearable for me.

Waoooo, I have learnt something new and very important today. Thank to you and other experienced mamas helping us out here.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MorningStar233: 7:19pm On Apr 22, 2022
Duduke:

I dey o... sleepless night phase has entered...I unconsciously wake up 3am everyday to sleep by 5! June seems far but God will see us through

Waoooo, strategic prayer time.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Duduke: 7:25pm On Apr 22, 2022
MorningStar233:

Waoooo, strategic prayer time.

Exactly �...I utilize the time

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Expectantmom: 7:34pm On Apr 22, 2022
Omakraid:

Yes ma, I am. Hope you are too?
Heat wan kill my enemy plus the heaviness is something else but in all I'm doing fine to the glory of God.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Bloomingbud(f): 7:44pm On Apr 22, 2022
cinderellashoes:
Is any October Mama still having morning sickness and what do you use to boost energy apart from Lucozade boost?

I'm here o, still throwing up terribly.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pweetiebabe(f): 7:46pm On Apr 22, 2022
Bloomingbud:

Ha Abi na another Ibeji? D lord is ur strength ma'am.... Greetings to edunjobis
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Awesomejah: 7:50pm On Apr 22, 2022
Good evening awesome mamas.
Been following this thread for a while now and I can say this a nice place for every pregnant lady to be.

Please permit me to sign in into this wonderful family.
Team November 2022

9 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omakraid(f): 7:58pm On Apr 22, 2022
Expectantmom:

Heat wan kill my enemy plus the heaviness is something else but in all I'm doing fine to the glory of God.
The heat here is not here ooo.. Rain has started and the heat has increased. It's just a little more time and it'll end in praise
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by voucher(f): 8:12pm On Apr 22, 2022
Awesomejah:
Good evening awesome mamas.
Been following this thread for a while now and I can say this a nice place for every pregnant lady to be.

Please permit me to sign in into this wonderful family.
Team November 2022

Welcome Teamie � * big hug*
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Sassy256(f): 8:15pm On Apr 22, 2022
Please ooo I'm getting jealous
August mama's please show up, don't hide again e joor undecided
We reject any more losses in our team.
Team August for Easy pregnancy, Safe and Quick delivery in Jesus name, Amen.
Mama's that have registered, kindly supply us with your EDD and sex of baby if known. Thank you
TEAM AUGUST
Hi Teamies, hope we're all doing great.
NAME.................................EDD....................SEX
1. Starry v. ............................21st................ unknown
2. Sassy256...........................25th.....................xy
3. Dunpredictable................22nd ...................xy
4. Pyzdan...............................23rd............... unknown
5. Waistbead.........................28th............... unknown
6. Exclusiveoloori................. ...................... unknown
7. Novia22.............................13th............... unknown
8. Dijah07............................... 30th ............ unknown
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by cinderellashoes(f): 8:20pm On Apr 22, 2022
Bloomingbud:

Me too, sorry.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by cinderellashoes(f): 8:21pm On Apr 22, 2022
miracletoday:

But seriously in that aspect d nurses n doc are trying. I remember a friend who has not been able to poo for 9days. It was on the labour bed that she sprayed everyone the hard substance with hot pee. Omohh, the delivery process still continued o. She later bought drinks and food for them on her LO's naming day sha.

They ought to have done an enema for her before active labor. It makes labor easy too, they did it for me so if you push and push, nothing foul will come out.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Sassy256(f): 8:25pm On Apr 22, 2022
Mama Ayemco, how are you doing dear?
We love and miss you.
Hoping to see your moniker back soon.
Take care of yourself ❤️

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ladyrachy(f): 8:27pm On Apr 22, 2022
Omakraid:

It was much needed for thread cleansing grin grin
Much needed oo mama,thanks be to God sha we don rest for talk abeg
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Awesomejah: 8:30pm On Apr 22, 2022
voucher:

Welcome Teamie � * big hug*
Thanks mama
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Tgirltemmy(f): 8:37pm On Apr 22, 2022
Good evening mummies and incoming mummies.

I'm a first timer, at week 17.

EDD October

Please is Eleyele Hospital good for prenatal registration?

Thanks

7 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ladyrachy(f): 8:48pm On Apr 22, 2022
[b][/b]Team July aka mamas for princesses
Hello my lovely and gallant teammates,how are we all doing? Hope we av started shopping for LO? Na to start am small small.
Team July #Hebrew women# Swift,Smooth and Safe delivery
NAME/ EDD/GENDER
Ladyrachy …........10th july….............xx
Peggygee,............19th July...............xx
Hibiscuss...............July.........................xx
Dacblogger..........17th July.................xx by faith
StephOkemini......13th July..................unknown
Pls remember to take ur drugs and drink enough water ooo

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ladyrachy(f): 8:52pm On Apr 22, 2022
@mama Tohan av checked the pcv is now 32%oo how faR with urz?. Finally checked gender baby issa girl ,my girl need a fine baby boy, All candidates shud apply requirement u must be handsome, with full plot hair and plenty moneygringringrin.

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Tomblessings: 9:05pm On Apr 22, 2022
Layormiii:
My June mamas how una dey? Chaii e no easy ooo. Just checking on everyone ni jare.. me sef just dey low-key

Nyphemiett
Mysamuels
Tohhan
Duduke
Slayingjo
Tomblessings
Abaksbaby
Hamzashaf99
mzMerci
Darida
Morrewhunmie
LholarB
I love all of una

God is helping us. I am pushing o. My both ankles hurt so bad, hubby had to massage yet no improvement. I have been walking like a penguin.

Thank you so much for reaching out

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by voucher(f): 9:06pm On Apr 22, 2022
ladyrachy:
@mama Tohan av checked the pcv is now 32%oo how faR with urz?. Finally checked gender baby issa girl ,my girl need a fine baby boy, All candidates shud apply requirement u must be handsome, with full plot hair and plenty moneygringringrin.

Aww Congrats, i hope I’m having a daughter too cos I have 2 boys already.. my sons are handsome and we have Anambra money, should we apply? �

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by TOHHAN(f): 9:20pm On Apr 22, 2022
ladyrachy:
Waow, You are really consistent with the ugu juice be that oo. I didn't check again oo, I jt bought blood tonic again. Make I no lie, I no do d ugu and malt abi milk ni because I kip believing it won't av a taste but seeing Urs, maybe I ll gv it a trial

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Dijah07: 9:29pm On Apr 22, 2022
[quote author=Sassy256 post=112186495]Please ooo I'm getting jealous
August mama's please show up, don't hide again e joor undecided
We reject any more losses in our team in Jesus name, Amen.
Team August for Easy pregnancy, Safe and Quick delivery in Jesus name, Amen.
Mama's that have registered, kindly supply us with your EDD and sex of baby if known. Thank you
TEAM AUGUST
Hi Teamies, hope we're all doing great.
NAME.................................EDD....................SEX
1. Starry v. ............................21st.....................
2. Sassy256...........................25th.....................xy
3. Dunpredictable................22nd ...................xy
4. Pyzdan...............................23rd....................
5. Waistbead.........................28th....................
6. Exclusiveoloori................. ..........................
7. Novia22.............................13th.....................
8. Dijah07............................... ..........................[/quote

Edd is Aug 30th, sex is unknown

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Amazingoreofe: 9:29pm On Apr 22, 2022
miracletoday:

Please can u com back to share how the induction / birthing experience went, so that other mamas can learn .Thank u o. Blowing u loads of love and strength for delivery

So I went to the hospital. I was already contracting but it wasn't strong enough nor was it painful.
Dr. Did VE and said I was in labour already and 2cm dilated + cervix is soft.
I was told it might not be necessary to be induced again but fingers crossed.

Asked to go back home and back tomorrow

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6562) (6563) (6564) (6565) (6566) (6567) (6568) ... (6959) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.