Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,930 members, 7,810,586 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:35 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (6603) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8126547 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6600) (6601) (6602) (6603) (6604) (6605) (6606) ... (6954) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Expectantmom: 2:18pm On May 09, 2022
Omakraid:

I'm fine mama, she never decide oo.. Mucus plug came off this morning but the little contractions I'm feeling are still painless as well... I just dey here dey observe... Thanks for checking ma
Pele mama, everything shall work together for our good.
BTW, make we no all port to June with the way our little ones are enjoying inside o.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omakraid(f): 2:26pm On May 09, 2022
Expectantmom:

BTW, make we no all port to June with the way our little ones are enjoying inside o.
Amen ma .. infact ehn, it's either there's something they are enjoying inside that's making them stay like this or they are protesting against buhari's government grin

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Bloomingbud(f): 2:45pm On May 09, 2022
Omakraid:

Cc Bloomingbud is this what you are looking for?

No not this one. Thank you.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omakraid(f): 2:54pm On May 09, 2022
Bloomingbud:

No not this one. Thank you.
Ohkk
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omakraid(f): 2:59pm On May 09, 2022
Amen

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Layormiii(f): 3:16pm On May 09, 2022
Expectantmom:

you are all not welcome oo, stay in your Month jeje grin

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by formidablefunmi(f): 3:20pm On May 09, 2022
Omakraid:
Amen
how are you doing mama?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Trippleblessing(f): 3:37pm On May 09, 2022
Hoelujohn:
Good evening mothers in the house. Please Kindly assist with location where affordable and quality baby things can be bought in Lagos.

I will suggest Zaynie's store.
What you would get in Lagos Island is what you get there, minus the push me I push you Sha.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Expectantmom: 4:16pm On May 09, 2022
Omakraid:

Amen ma .. infact ehn, it's either there's something they are enjoying inside that's making them stay like this or they are protesting against buhari's government grin
I think they're protesting ni but they should not vex now things will get better.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Expectantmom: 4:17pm On May 09, 2022
Layormiii:
you are all not welcome oo, stay in your Month jeje grin
We sef like our perfect May like that but little ones are just calming down and enjoying mummy's mansion
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mandela89(f): 4:43pm On May 09, 2022
Omakraid:
Amen
amen for all teamie and i
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omakraid(f): 5:06pm On May 09, 2022
formidablefunmi:
how are you doing mama?
Doing fine ma, no other feeling yet.. ..
I don't know if there something I'm not doing right as a ftm
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omakraid(f): 5:06pm On May 09, 2022
Expectantmom:

I think they're protesting ni but they should not vex now things will get better.
Amen ooo
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by waistbead: 5:42pm On May 09, 2022
tongue cheesy grin

#faithfulGod

6 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by TOHHAN(f): 5:52pm On May 09, 2022
Hoelujohn:
Good evening mothers in the house. Please Kindly assist with location where affordable and quality baby things can be bought in Lagos.
Which side of Lagos
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Comanche(f): 5:53pm On May 09, 2022
Comanche:
B.S (Part 1)

First I give praise to Almighty Allah for giving me the grace to share this story

B.S. - (PT 2)

When I got home I didn’t bother going in, I told hubby to sharpaly go and cook a bowl of ewedu for me and I started climbing the stairs in our building. When I got tired I went inside to drink the ewedu, eat more pineapple and dates. Then hubby and I went out for a walk. I read that curb walking is more effective than normal straight walk. So that’s how I started walking round the community, one feet on the curb and the other feet on the road. People driving by were just giving me looks like who is this weirdo undecided. I didn’t even look at them me that contractions was hitting back to back every 4 minutes. But in retrospect I really must have looked really weird with my big jilbab and my tamurege one-leg-up walk by the roadside grin.

After I got tired we made our way home, it was around 5pm at this time. When I got home I just knelt on the floor, pick needle and thread and started putting finishing touches on my baby’s coming home outfit. For my mind my baby must look good for his hospital photoshoot. Contraction was every 4 minutes now and anytime it hits me within that 40 seconds I’d fling the cloth away and pick it back up for the remaining 3 minutes and 20 seconds break in between.

Hubby kept saying we should go back every time I shouted with each contractions but I refused, I went back outside and continued climbing the stairs. By 7:30PM the cramp was just too intense for me I shouted for hubby and said oya let’s start going o.

We got there and I was hooked back onto the monitor, after my V.E they said I was at 4CM. Ye! shocked Moku! Just 4CM since morning after all my wahala and I’m already seeing stars. At this point they came in and offered me epidural. Note that since my 34 weeks my OB has been asking me if I’d be willing to take the epidural but I always refused point blank. But with the pain I was experiencing I changed mouth and said they should just prepare it for me. That I might take it or not depending on how far I can go with the pain.

A nurse came by around 11PM to examine me and I was still at 4CM. She told me if I don’t make significant progress the doctor will have to break my water and also induce contractions. At this point I knew this idea of being plugged to the bed wasn’t working for me. All these while the nurses kept coming to check on me and offering me the epidural. It got to a stage it was annoying sef abi something else is there ni I said I don’t want angry. So I called the nurse and told her I want to be mobile and try to exercise. So she had to go get me a monitor with wheels I can move with, and she also got me a bouncing ball for exercise. I started alternating between walking round the room with hubby pushing the monitor beside me, bouncing on the ball and rocking on the rocking chair in the labour room. But I still felt like I could do bettter. So I called the nurse and asked if I could go out to the lobby for walk. She said she’d have to go ask if that is allowed cause it is unusual for people to be walking up and down the lobby.

She came back and said it was fine. The first thing that struck me when I got to the lobby was how quiet it was. Imagine a labour ward being as quiet as a graveyard while people were actually in labour. These people are bout the soft life o. Dem done sama dem epidural dem just Dey enjoy. Me I just started walking up and down the long lobby. In fact every nurse that saw me and hubby was always so startled like it must have been very unusual for them. They must be thinking that which kind sufferhead human being is this grin.

After about 2 hours of alternating between walking, bouncing on a ball, and using a rocking chair I was checked again and AlhamdulilLah 6cm already. The nurse who checked me said whatever it is I was doing I should keep doing it. I continued with the exercise but by the time it was around 3AM I was too tired and in pain. I decided to leave Superman for Clark Kent so I succumbed and requested for the epidural cry. And also agreed to get IV for fastened contractions and to burst my water.

The epidural was injected into my spine around the lower back and within a few minutes the pain of contractions started easing off and my leg started feeling numb. Almost immediately I feel asleep feeling so tired and relieved to be free of pain after 15 hours of labour.

When I woke up around 6 am I could see they were about to set up the line for fastening the contraction and burst my water. At this stage I only felt a slight tingle in my body from the waist down. I couldn’t move my legs and they felt bloated when I touched them. Just as they were about to burst the water, I heard the nurse telling my hubby that ‘oh look that’s her water gushing out itself’, the water had broken itself. I kept sleeping and waking up at intervals until I was finally woken around 10:AM to the news that I was 10CM and set to start pushing.

About 8 medical personnel trooped in and the lead doctor inclined my bed and placed my legs in stirrups that were attached to the lower part of each side of the bed. That way I was on my back and my legs were wide open to them. I was worried about how I was gonna push and even know I was pushing when all my body was dead from the waist down. They told me not to worry that I’d be coached.

After everything was set for labour I was told that once the contraction hits on the screen I was to talk a deep breath in then push out the breath as hard as I could as if I want to poop. Then they asked if I wanted to watch myself push the baby out. I said yes, so they brought in a tall large mirror on wheels and placed in a convenient position where I could see what was happening down there.

Then the pushing began. There were 5 rounds of pushing all together with three pushes per round. First round nothing happened, second round just blood came out. At this point I noticed I was getting more distracted by me looking at the mirror. So I stopped looking at the mirror and focused more on pushing. I was also given a towel to put under my knee and use it to pull my legs towards me while also raising my back as if I wanted to look in between my legs as I’m pushing. By the third round the head was showing at the entrance. The doctor shouted ‘mama look at the head he has a full head of hair’ I looked and truly all I could see was a little round spot with matted hair blocking the entrance of my vagina. I was so scared at how small it was because I had a funny dream a day ago where I saw myself give birth to a baby the size of a big lizard embarassed. I started thinking maybe I shouldn’t have dismissed the dream and now it was happening in reality.

By the fourth round the head moved out more. At this point all the medical personnel was giving me ginger with chants of ‘Yes mama. You can do it mama. Just a little more to go mama’. I didn’t feel the baby come out, I only heard that much talked about shrill cry of a newborn. I was scared to look at what I birthed but when I looked it was a normal sized beautiful boy flailing his hands and screaming his lungs out. His body had a reddish tinge to it and his head was abnormally shaped like a cone. The doctor said it was just from him coming out of the jajaina and that it would go back to a normal round shape. So silly me that thought his head was small like a lizard didn’t know it was only a part of the head that had being compressed by the walls of the vagina undecided. Also his voice was kinda hoarse, it wasn’t all this sweet ‘wen wen wen’ cry. In my mind I was saying see his strong voice like correct agege boy cheesy.

I didn’t really feel anything or show any emotion at that point of birth cause it seemed like I was in shock. Turns out I had a second degree tear and a ruptured blood vessel. The doctor brought out the placenta and stitched me up. I didn’t still feel anything as the epidural was still in effect.

After he was cleaned up a bit they brought him to me for some skin to skin and asked me if I want to try breastfeeding him before they carry him to the nursery. Breastfeed ke, when our coconut water was on standby in our bag wink. I refused and told them to please excuse us as we wanted to have some personal time as a family. As soon as they were out fiam, just like smuggled contraband hubby whipped out the feeding bottle containing the coconut water and shook it into his mouth. He sef drank and started smacking his mouth cheesy.

After that he was taken away to the nursery and I was wheeled to the maternity ward. 30 minutes later he was brought in to be nursed and I tried for about 10 minutes and It was at this point that the real madness started. The epidural had started wearing off at a fast rate and the craziest pain I have ever felt in my life hit me embarassed. My stomach was cramping as if I was being stabbed, my back from the middle up to my bottom felt like it was being pounded and my jajaina was aching me powerfully. I started shouting and crying and twisting. I couldn’t sit I couldn’t stand. I told them to return baby to the nursery immediately. Imagine me that didn’t even cry or shout during labour. I was told the stomach pain was from the uterus shrinking as I breastfed, the back pain was from the epidural, the jajaina pain was from the stitches. I was sha given some pain meds that took off the pain for a while .

Pain update: My stomach cramps stopped after the third day, back pain still comes and goes if I stress myself and jajaina pain is ever constant and pressing. Sorry for the long post, I too like gist.

The end.

CC. Uche23, Trippleblessing, tomblessings, morrewhunmie, mummytoo

52 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Hoelujohn: 6:03pm On May 09, 2022
TOHHAN:

Which side of Lagos
Iyanapaja or oshodi
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omakraid(f): 6:08pm On May 09, 2022
Comanche:

B.S. : PT 2

The end.

CC. Uche23, Trippleblessing, tomblessings, morrewhunmie
Glory be to God, congrats again... This your bs is soooo comprehensive
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Comanche(f): 6:13pm On May 09, 2022
Omakraid:

Glory be to God, congrats again... This your bs is soooo comprehensive

Thanks mama.

Don’t mind me. I have always loved the long BS I read here and decided to do justice to mine also.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by TOHHAN(f): 6:29pm On May 09, 2022
Hoelujohn:

Iyanapaja or oshodi
Na Lagos market I knw for those area
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by StephOkemini: 6:43pm On May 09, 2022
Comanche:

B.S. - (PT 2)

The end.

Omo!... Wow... Women are heroes abeg... Congratulations mama.. May your LO bring you so much joy...
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Jjyesp: 6:44pm On May 09, 2022
Comanche:

Thanks mama.

Don’t mind me. I have always loved the long BS I read here and decided to do justice to mine also.

Hi. Thank you for sharing. I really enjoyed reading your BS. It was funny. Congratulations to you and hubby. God bless your LO.

I'm curious though. Why did you give him coconut water first? Never heard it before.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Trippleblessing(f): 7:15pm On May 09, 2022
Comanche:

B.S. - (PT 2)

When I got home I didn’t bother going in, I told hubby to sharpaly go and cook a bowl of ewedu for me and I started climbing the stairs in our building. When I got tired I went inside to drink the ewedu, eat more pineapple and dates. Then hubby and I went out for a walk. I read that curb walking is more effective than normal straight walk. So that’s how I started walking round the community, one feet on the curb and the other feet on the road. People driving by were just giving me looks like who is this weirdo undecided. I didn’t even look at them me that contractions was hitting back to back every 4 minutes. But in retrospect I really must have looked really weird with my big jilbab and my tamurege one-leg-up walk by the roadside grin.

After I got tired we made our way home, it was around 5pm at this time. When I got home I just knelt on the floor, pick needle and thread and started putting finishing touches on my baby’s coming home outfit. For my mind my baby must look good for his hospital photoshoot. Contraction was every 4 minutes now and anytime it hits me within that 40 seconds I’d fling the cloth away and pick it back up for the remaining 3 minutes and 20 seconds break in between.

Hubby kept saying we should go back every time I shouted with each contractions but I refused, I went back outside and continued climbing the stairs. By 7:30PM the cramp was just too intense for me I shouted for hubby and said oya let’s start going o.

We got there and I was hooked back onto the monitor, after my V.E they said I was at 4CM. Ye! shocked Moku! Just 4CM since morning after all my wahala and I’m already seeing stars. At this point they came in and offered me epidural. Note that since my 34 weeks my OB has been asking me if I’d be willing to take the epidural but I always refused point blank. But with the pain I was experiencing I changed mouth and said they should just prepare it for me. That I might take it or not depending on how far I can go with the pain.

A nurse came by around 11PM to examine me and I was still at 4CM. She told me if I don’t make significant progress the doctor will have to break my water and also induce contractions. At this point I knew this idea of being plugged to the bed wasn’t working for me. All these while the nurses kept coming to check on me and offering me the epidural. It got to a stage it was annoying sef abi something else is there ni I said I don’t want angry. So I called the nurse and told her I want to be mobile and try to exercise. So she had to go get me a monitor with wheels I can move with, and she also got me a bouncing ball for exercise. I started alternating between walking round the room with hubby pushing the monitor beside me, bouncing on the ball and rocking on the rocking chair in the labour room. But I still felt like I could do bettter. So I called the nurse and asked if I could go out to the lobby for walk. She said she’d have to go ask if that is allowed cause it is unusual for people to be walking up and down the lobby.

She came back and said it was fine. The first thing that struck me when I got to the lobby was how quiet it was. Imagine a labour ward being as quiet as a graveyard while people were actually in labour. These people are bout the soft life o. Dem done sama dem epidural dem just Dey enjoy. Me I just started walking up and down the long lobby. In fact every nurse that saw me and hubby was always so startled like it must have been very unusual for them. They must be thinking that which kind sufferhead human being is this grin.

After about 2 hours of alternating between walking, bouncing on a ball, and using a rocking chair I was checked again and AlhamdulilLah 6cm already. The nurse who checked me said whatever it is I was doing I should keep doing it. I continued with the exercise but by the time it was around 3AM I was too tired and in pain. I decided to leave Superman for Clark Kent so I succumbed and requested for the epidural cry. And also agreed to get IV for fastened contractions and to burst my water.

The epidural was injected into my spine around the lower back and within a few minutes the pain of contractions started easing off and my leg started feeling numb. Almost immediately I feel asleep feeling so tired and relieved to be free of pain after 15 hours of labour.

When I woke up around 6 am I could see they were about to set up the line for fastening the contraction and burst my water. At this stage I only felt a slight tingle in my body from the waist down. I couldn’t move my legs and they felt bloated when I touched them. Just as they were about to burst the water, I heard the nurse telling my hubby that ‘oh look that’s her water gushing out itself’, the water had broken itself. I kept sleeping and waking up at intervals until I was finally woken around 10:AM to the news that I was 10CM and set to start pushing.

About 8 medical personnel trooped in and the lead doctor inclined my bed and placed my legs in stirrups that were attached to the lower part of each side of the bed. That way I was on my back and my legs were wide open to them. I was worried about how I was gonna push and even know I was pushing when all my body was dead from the waist down. They told me not to worry that I’d be coached.

After everything was set for labour I was told that once the contraction hits on the screen I was to talk a deep breath in then push out the breath as hard as I could as if I want to poop. Then they asked if I wanted to watch myself push the baby out. I said yes, so they brought in a tall large mirror on wheels and placed in a convenient position where I could see what was happening down there.

Then the pushing began. There were 5 rounds of pushing all together with three pushes per round. First round nothing happened, second round just blood came out. At this point I noticed I was getting more distracted by me looking at the mirror. So I stopped looking at the mirror and focused more on pushing. I was also given a towel to put under my knee and use it to pull my legs towards me while also raising my back as if I wanted to look in between my legs as I’m pushing. By the third round the head was showing at the entrance. The doctor shouted ‘mama look at the head he has a full head of hair’ I looked and truly all I could see was a little round spot with matted hair blocking the entrance of my vagina. I was so scared at how small it was because I had a funny dream a day ago where I saw myself give birth to a baby the size of a big lizard embarassed. I started thinking maybe I shouldn’t have dismissed the dream and now it was happening in reality.

By the fourth round the head moved out more. At this point all the medical personnel was giving me ginger with chants of ‘Yes mama. You can do it mama. Just a little more to go mama’. I didn’t feel the baby come out, I only heard that much talked about shrill cry of a newborn. I was scared to look at what I birthed but when I looked it was a normal sized beautiful boy flailing his hands and screaming his lungs out. His body had a reddish tinge to it and his head was abnormally shaped like a cone. The doctor said it was just from him coming out of the jajaina and that it would go back to a normal round shape. So silly me that thought his head was small like a lizard didn’t know it was only a part of the head that had being compressed by the walls of the vagina undecided. Also his voice was kinda hoarse, it wasn’t all this sweet ‘wen wen wen’ cry. In my mind I was saying see his strong voice like correct agege boy cheesy.

I didn’t really feel anything or show any emotion at that point of birth cause it seemed like I was in shock. Turns out I had a second degree tear and a ruptured blood vessel. The doctor brought out the placenta and stitched me up. I didn’t still feel anything as the epidural was still in effect.

After he was cleaned up a bit they brought him to me for some skin to skin and asked me if I want to try breastfeeding him before they carry him to the nursery. Breastfeed ke, when our coconut water was on standby in our bag wink. I refused and told them to please excuse us as we wanted to have some personal time as a family. As soon as they were out fiam, just like smuggled contraband hubby whipped out the feeding bottle containing the coconut water and shook it into his mouth. He sef drank and started smacking his mouth cheesy.

After that he was taken away to the nursery and I was wheeled to the maternity ward. 30 minutes later he was brought in to be nursed and I tried for about 10 minutes and It was at this point that the real madness started. The epidural had started wearing off at a fast rate and the craziest pain I have ever felt in my life hit me embarassed. My stomach was cramping as if I was being stabbed, my back from the middle up to my bottom felt like it was being pounded and my jajaina was aching me powerfully. I started shouting and crying and twisting. I couldn’t sit I couldn’t stand. I told them to return baby to the nursery immediately. Imagine me that didn’t even cry or shout during labour. I was told the stomach pain was from the uterus shrinking as I breastfed, the back pain was from the epidural, the jajaina pain was from the stitches. I was sha given some pain meds that took off the pain for a while .

Pain update: My stomach cramps stopped after the third day, back pain still comes and goes if I stress myself and jajaina pain is ever constant and pressing. Sorry for the long post, I too like gist.

The end.

God bless you and yours.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by missviva(f): 7:26pm On May 09, 2022
Comanche:

B.S. - (PT 2)

I was so scared at how small it was because I had a funny dream a day ago where I saw myself give birth to a baby the size of a big lizard embarassed. I started thinking maybe I shouldn’t have dismissed the dream and now it was happening in reality.

I was scared to look at what I birthed but when I looked it was a normal sized beautiful boy flailing his hands and screaming his lungs out. His body had a reddish tinge to it and his head was abnormally shaped like a cone. The doctor said it was just from him coming out of the jajaina and that it would go back to a normal round shape. So silly me that thought his head was small like a lizard didn’t know it was only a part of the head that had being compressed by the walls of the vagina undecided. Also his voice was kinda hoarse, it wasn’t all this sweet ‘wen wen wen’ cry. In my mind I was saying see his strong voice like correct agege boy cheesy.

The end.

Omooo...I couldn't stop laughing especiallythe agama lizard dream..lol...thank God for safe delivery.
Pls what does coconut water do for the baby?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by missviva(f): 7:28pm On May 09, 2022
Please mothers in the house..I'm 13.3wks gone and I've been super fine but since today I've been having stomach pain and discomfort...please is it part of the second trimester package?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Morrewhunmie(f): 8:02pm On May 09, 2022
Comanche:

B.S. - (PT 2)

The end.

A big congratulations to you mama
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Morrewhunmie(f): 8:04pm On May 09, 2022
Pls house,can anyone suggest a very good hot water flask ?
I bought one last week and tested it,the hot water didn’t even last up to 12 hours

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pweetiebabe(f): 8:39pm On May 09, 2022
Morrewhunmie:
Pls house,can anyone suggest a very good hot water flask ?
I bought one last week and tested it,the hot water didn’t even last up to 12 hours
check if u can get GINT water flask, it's expensive but very good my own do retain hot water for more than 3daysl

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pweetiebabe(f): 8:41pm On May 09, 2022
missviva:
Please mothers in the house..I'm 13.3wks gone and I've been super fine but since today I've been having stomach pain and discomfort...please is it part of the second trimester package?
Teamie I will suggest you go see ur doctor, u see in dis journey wot is normal for me might not be for u, so please see a doc if d pain and discomfort is still there or much

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Comanche(f): 8:57pm On May 09, 2022
Morrewhunmie:

A big congratulations to you mama

Thank you!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Comanche(f): 8:58pm On May 09, 2022
missviva:

Omooo...I couldn't stop laughing especiallythe agama lizard dream..lol...thank God for safe delivery.
Pls what does coconut water do for the baby?

Thanks mama. I’ve heard it helps prevent colic in infants.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Comanche(f): 8:59pm On May 09, 2022
Trippleblessing:

God bless you and yours.

Aameen and you also!

(1) (2) (3) ... (6600) (6601) (6602) (6603) (6604) (6605) (6606) ... (6954) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Funjosh(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 116
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.