Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,180 members, 7,811,452 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:53 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (6607) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8128658 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6604) (6605) (6606) (6607) (6608) (6609) (6610) ... (6954) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by voucher(f): 9:05am On May 11, 2022
Mmadimma:

Thanks cappo. EDD is 17th according to Lmp. I'm yet to register or take any drugs. I'm in my 13th week

You’re not taking even folic acid teamie? I think you should start that one, till when you register for antenatal
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by desaie: 9:08am On May 11, 2022
Hello, Team Novembere here o. EDD is 17th.
Pweetiebabe:
Team November MAY ROLL CALL

NAME.....................EDD....................SEX

1. Pweetiebabe.....Nov 4..........Unknown
2. Voucher.............Nov19..........Unknown
3. Awesomejah......Nov24.........Unknown
4. Opsycal
5. Haafiness
6. Mmadimma.........Nov17......Unknown
7. imsettled2...........Nov3......Unknown
8. Missviva..............Nov12......Unknown

How is our November mama's doing? We should be In our 14th, 13th, 12th and 11th weeks already, some of us should even be in their early 15th week.... I pray the Lord shall make it easy for us in Jesus name, none shall be missing in our camp....Mother alive, baby bouncing, more money in hubby Aza will be our testimonies....

Let's remember to always take our routine drugs, for those that have registered ANC please remember to go regularly.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by voucher(f): 9:08am On May 11, 2022
Heebah:

Sabi mamas pls don't ignore. Pls can answer this for me cry

I’m trying to ask google but It’s even confusing me.. did you check google ? You can go see a doctor or go for a scan ma’am if you feel some type of way
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Expectantmom: 10:06am On May 11, 2022
voucher:

Dancing** okay i asked cos some pages on google said 14th week..
Officially entering second trimester by Friday..
Thanks for answering mamaa
Congratulations mama. Just a little longer.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by LUGBE: 10:07am On May 11, 2022
Yes,it is possible. I hope you did not take unprescribed drugs. All the same it is possible not to get a kick always.

But if you are not too settled and you did not get a kick if you have been getting after 48hrs then you can go for a scan.

Heebah:

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Layormiii(f): 10:09am On May 11, 2022
Heebah:

why not just go for scan to put your mind at rest.
Me I can't even count how many scans I did in this pregnancy. Any gentleness like this from oga, I don run go lab, sheybi nah 2k

But now I understand it's not all the time they are active. Some days they are quiet, other days it's gymnastics movement. So...

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by untamedd(f): 10:19am On May 11, 2022
LUGBE:
I am here present on her behalf. I think her scan read 1st week of dec.,but i believe she will be November.

I’m also hoping we’ll port to November. My first baby is a November baby �
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Heebah: 10:21am On May 11, 2022
Thanks for the input my Sabi mamas. And no I'm not feeling a type of way,just curious to know how d consistency should be like as per a first time mum. Its 17 weeks like I said and its on and off. Just want to know if its ok. Thanks all

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by untamedd(f): 10:21am On May 11, 2022
Giftdiddy:

I'm team December �
My EDD is Dec 10th for now
Not feeling strong but we move

Yaay!

It’s not easy, we move❤️

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by untamedd(f): 10:28am On May 11, 2022
Bobbyunitedfc:
Yes yes yes... My God has done it again, we went for a blood pt yesterday evening and it came out a big fat positive, u need to see how I was jumping and hugging the lab guy, God answers prayers, on Monday I joined Nsppd miracle service and the pastor mentioned my case he said we should carry our baby, meanwhile my wife and hi were expecting our period, I told God to replace period with pregnancy, and he answered us, in this TTc journey we need God..

This time my wife and I will carry to term,in Jesus name..

Best birthday gift ever,and best anniversary gift come February 2023.

Congratulations! Continue to manifest this. Your testimony is permanent in Jesus name.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omakraid(f): 10:35am On May 11, 2022
voucher:

Hahahaha! Leave me o, I can’t wait for November to be here jare.. lol
Please close your eyes and open it then boom Nov is here....

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omakraid(f): 10:37am On May 11, 2022
Bobbyunitedfc:
Yes yes yes... My God has done it again, we went for a blood pt yesterday evening and it came out a big fat positive, u need to see how I was jumping and hugging the lab guy, God answers prayers, on Monday I joined Nsppd miracle service and the pastor mentioned my case he said we should carry our baby, meanwhile my wife and hi were expecting our period, I told God to replace period with pregnancy, and he answered us, in this TTc journey we need God..

Amen.. Congratulations to your family, we all will be here to rejoice with you by the grace of God...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omakraid(f): 10:40am On May 11, 2022
Heebah:

Babies sometimes have days in which they go silent which will get you worried and on some days, you will even complain of too much movement... It's possible not to feel the flutters everyday and it's also possible that you are not feeling it because it's not yet strong

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MorningStar233: 11:21am On May 11, 2022
abraolas1:

Thanks Walking actually helped .

We gave birth to a baby boy on Monday.

Thanks to the team here you guys are doing a great jobs

Congratulations to all the mamas

BS: will find time to share my experience

Waoo, congratulations sir
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by NOBILITY22(f): 11:43am On May 11, 2022
Bobbyunitedfc:

Congratulations to your family.
I wish your DW a successful pregnancy journey Amen.

Please Sir, considering your previous loss, I humbly advise that you work with a good gynaecologist that will place your wife on progesterone support until after first trimester. It is good to be at a safer side.

God is with you and your family this time Amen

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Layormiii(f): 12:16pm On May 11, 2022
Another anti malaria drugs day cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry :
cry

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pweetiebabe(f): 12:21pm On May 11, 2022
voucher:
Is second trimester from week 13 or 14 please?
14th week o, 1st trimesters ends at 13th week

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by LUGBE: 12:23pm On May 11, 2022
My DWs birth month is November so we all hope it will fall in that month and maybe through CS too if God provide.

untamedd:

I’m also hoping we’ll port to November. My first baby is a November baby �
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pweetiebabe(f): 12:24pm On May 11, 2022
missviva:
Team Nov abeg who else is experiencing this heaviness..today's own was on another level, I almost couldn't get up to prepare for work cos I was feeling so heavy and it's like that in some evenings too. I'm now wondering what my fate will be when I reach 6months or even the dreaded 9months sef
Sorry love... I feel it sometimes too and also feel baby move o especially @ night
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pweetiebabe(f): 12:37pm On May 11, 2022
LUGBE:
My DWs birth month is November so we all hope it will fall in that month and maybe through CS too if God provide.

Oya now porting is allowed o, infact team November ship still get plenty space

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Heebah: 1:38pm On May 11, 2022
Omakraid:

Babies sometimes have days in which they go silent which will get you worried and on some days, you will even complain of too much movement... It's possible not to feel the flutters everyday and it's also possible that you are not feeling it because it's not yet strong
God bless u sis. I appreciate

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ladyrachy(f): 2:28pm On May 11, 2022
Bobbyunitedfc:

Congrats to u both, there shall be indeed a testimony from this pregnancy, no loss shall be recorded.pls let her see a good doctor to monitor her this time around.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ladyrachy(f): 2:33pm On May 11, 2022
Layormiii:
why not just go for scan to put your mind at rest.
Me I can't even count how many scans I did in this pregnancy. Any gentleness like this from oga, I don run go lab, sheybi nah 2k

But now I understand it's not all the time they are active. Some days they are quiet, other days it's gymnastics movement. So...
In the past months of this pregnancy na only once this baby dey quiet.I was worried sha later I push my tummy left and right if u see the kick she give me since den na boss lady I dey call her.now sef I want to cry she doesn't observe quiet time I can't sleep I feel heavy,her head is shooking my pubic bone every where just dey pain me. My baby is hyper active

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by novia22(f): 2:37pm On May 11, 2022
Heebah:
Thanks for the input my Sabi mamas. And no I'm not feeling a type of way,just curious to know how d consistency should be like as per a first time mum. Its 17 weeks like I said and its on and off. Just want to know if its ok. Thanks all

You are lucky to feel kicks at 17weeks for a first time mum. It came early. Most mum's feel theirs closer to 25weeks....
Babes....calm down....he/she is just starting to learn the movements so it won't be as frequent as you think until much later..... infact, more of what you are feeling now are more of flutters also known a quickening......
Time will come when you will come back here to tell us your kidney has shifted to your chest cos of kicks....
All is well dear.

9 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by formidablefunmi(f): 2:45pm On May 11, 2022
[quote author=Omakraid post=112695517]

Hello mama I just sent you a mail
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by missviva(f): 2:46pm On May 11, 2022
Pweetiebabe:
Sorry love... I feel it sometimes too and also feel baby move o especially @ night

Woww...you feel baby moves...how many weeks are you lemme know when to start expecting mine oo
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omakraid(f): 2:50pm On May 11, 2022
[quote author=formidablefunmi post=112729510][/quote]
I responded already ma

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by formidablefunmi(f): 3:04pm On May 11, 2022
[quote author=Omakraid post=112729642]
I responded already ma.

Check
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by dacblogger: 3:41pm On May 11, 2022
ladyrachy:

In the past months of this pregnancy na only once this baby dey quiet.I was worried sha later I push my tummy left and right if u see the kick she give me since den na boss lady I dey call her.now sef I want to cry she doesn't observe quiet time I can't sleep I feel heavy,her head is shooking my pubic bone every where just dey pain me. My baby is hyper active
Cappo, you're not alone.
My 2boys didn't disturb like this while I was pregnant with them.
At a point, I was scared that I might be carrying another male child..
She no dey gree me sleep for night, if I wake up,she wakes up, she is most active at night and she likes kicking my pubic area..
Her own wahala too much.. not until I read here that girls disturb more than boys in the stomach... Cos it was not like this with my 2boys.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Bobbyunitedfc(m): 3:49pm On May 11, 2022
Thank u all so much for the congratulatory messages, yes we plan on seeing a gynecologist immediately...
Someone suggested we start taking some drugs like progesterone, duphaston etc which are good, but we not doing anything without a doctors order this time.

12 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omakraid(f): 4:02pm On May 11, 2022
Bobbyunitedfc:
Thank u all so much for the congratulatory messages, yes we plan on seeing a gynecologist immediately...
Someone suggested we start taking some drugs like progesterone, duphaston etc which are good, but we not doing anything without a doctors order this time.

Duphaston is a progesterone drug... If your doctor does mention anything of such, you can ask him about it.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pweetiebabe(f): 4:28pm On May 11, 2022
missviva:

Woww...you feel baby moves...how many weeks are you lemme know when to start expecting mine oo
15weeks in 2days time, I guess it because this my third pregnancy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6604) (6605) (6606) (6607) (6608) (6609) (6610) ... (6954) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.