Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,870 members, 7,810,312 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:45 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (6615) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8126081 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6612) (6613) (6614) (6615) (6616) (6617) (6618) ... (6954) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by waistbead: 2:46pm On May 15, 2022
tatacherie:

Ko Iye
How are you doing mama
Just hailing grin
Enjoy a smooth ride kiss

Oshey mami! How's you/la familia?

*� Hugs*

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by waistbead: 2:52pm On May 15, 2022
E choke!

Na so I slay go ANC yesterday cool cool

God can never be MOCKED!

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tatacherie: 3:14pm On May 15, 2022
waistbead:

Oshey mami! How's you/la familia?

*� Hugs*
Très bien Iya mi grin
Thanks
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by StarryV(f): 3:46pm On May 15, 2022
elega:

This is how I'll be sharing money when i become the First Lady of... grin grin

Good day sis, kindly send to munnyrite2@gmail.com.
Sent!

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by StarryV(f): 3:49pm On May 15, 2022
Cheks01:

Please send to me. chekwubev25@gmail.com. Thanks

This is how I'll be sharing money when i become the First Lady of...
Sent!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Cheks01(f): 4:12pm On May 15, 2022
Thanks mama
StarryV:
Sent!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Layormiii(f): 5:05pm On May 15, 2022
This waistbead dey always make me laugh grin she will just come here, post whatever thing she wanto post and Waka pass, she no dey follow anything wey dey happen here, she no even care grin nah to share her food and writeups dey her mind grin

10 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mzMerci(f): 5:27pm On May 15, 2022
June people, vomiting dey show me pepper.. I vomit literally every 2 days. My food rarely digests. As soon as I’m done vomiting, my baby kicks repeatedly and tickles my insides. Lol. I’m so looking forward to delivery. I don try abeg. 3 weeks to term. I no even mind 36 weeks at this point so far my baby and I are safe. God is my strength

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Jossyroyal1: 7:04pm On May 15, 2022
Good day all

Keep contact with a responsive emergency medical services provider.

You never can tell.

Regards

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MorningStar233: 8:38pm On May 15, 2022
Kai, the way this place dry and dull sef na wa o
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by miracletoday: 8:45pm On May 15, 2022
BS BS BS
Hello bellefamily,  BabyJ is 18days already. FTM and FTD.No person helping us out. I m only relying on online omugwo n mother instinct.Did I mention we moved to another neighbourhood after birth.It hasn't been easy.All new experience at once,coupled with the pains n recovery from CS,depression really set in for me,I really lost formation grin but whenever I remember the waiting period and d bundle I m holding,my strength gets renewed. Ttc Mothers don't lose it. He who commanded us to be fruitful will make true his promise very soon. Be joyful. Belleful mothers, may u recieve strength for the task ahead.Motherhood is no joke

Thought I will be able to share my exp from trimester 1 ni. Oya fastforward my tape to 3rd trimester;all through the pregnancy, I had nausea, n throw up at the lightest smell. I couldn't eat anything except oatbread , milk and yorghurt.
From 35th week,I started having contractions n strong tightening but farther apart , I would have sworn I will deliver by 37th. Doc was almost sure too. I really wished to deliver early. But DH was always saying he wasnt ready. Not ready ke?ask him to explain, he will say he wasn't ready mentally, n emotionally. See me see blessing. He wants baby to come on EDD exactly.
Gbam! contractions stopped at 37th. Movement decreased, almost silent, I checked into d hospital, that's how baby started moving around.i was like now u wantu turn me to an attention seeker, or liar. After several hours,we carried ourselves back home. Nonetheless, I asked them to put me on induction list against 39th,if baby doesn't show by then. They were reluctant, they said there was no medical reasons for it,moreso we don't need to put pressure on fibroid. That was how I relaxed n decided to wait it out. I just went ahead to intensify my plans.Ask me my plans.I wanted the details of my delivery, right from leaving my house to delivery room. I gave DH specific shots and video clips to take right from house. Infact from 36th week I ve been taking clips of my daily activities. me that  can be meticulous.i wrote it out and put it in my hospital bag. I even bought a cute sky blue dress and made a DIY hand sewn cap to wear during labour.I just wanted  the memories to be beautifully captured.
At 39th I think, i went for normal clinic visit,, sweep was attempted but baby hasn't descended well yet. Oluwa, with all the fuji dance, medal winning Olympic scx and walks I do everyday?I went back home so unhappy. Days later at EDD-2Days,I was at hospital again,sweep was done,tho baby was still not close to cervix,infact cervix was not dilating at all,so breaking of water was out of it. Midwife and Doc said I should hold on till 41.DH too was now begging baby to pls come out.At EDD+2 days, I became restless, something was telling me to be more vigorous about bringing baby out.i started to overthink. So many what ifs? i bacame more prayerful and watchful. I was not just at rest.That was how we went to the hospital in the evening to fake no movement, I m feeling weird story, etc.I was then put on induction list which was slated to happen in 24 to 36hrs.
I was on monitoring, first to be sure  I m fit, and to track baby events. Suddenly baby heartbeat dipped, and that was d alert needed. They said I can't go home again.Meanwhile, let me flash back a bit......DH had a special assignment the next day that would likely turn into money, he wanted to boycott and stay , I was like, oginni...Oga lo pa owo wale jare, it is just induction.( boss, go work and bring money hom). We decided he will start coming when the induction is about to start or when in active labour.
Back to monitoring....More hours of monitoring next day showed inconsistent low and fast baby heartbeat. That was how everything began to run fast.
Nurses just came in with jugs of water,Oya drink water, drink that...I drank and drank ,they said not enough, they later placed me on drip.that was how they began to call one another, from MWs to doctors on duty to obst, to consultant to chief Obs n every every. I asked for details,moreover i also can see the print out of the monitoring wasn't smooth again, and the machine would go flat or start beeping alarm several times. With all this I was still very calm o. My thoughts were, the induction time will be brought closer . That was how the chief consultant came and explained they can't  place what exactly is going on, but something is not right. Therfore they can't wait for induction, or risk me going through induction/normal labour.They have to bring baby out NoW and put me on watch.Meaning of Now, doesn't resonate with me at all, as I asked if i can eat the lunch the kitchen served, it was a meal I have never tried.The midwife with me just dropped a No with Echo. Haha.ok o. From d way they were coming in and out, I knew the time has come, i was filled with emotions.
So what about my plans? The sound tracks I want to dance to. My headset?My husband is not here.All ideas smashed. My hospital bag wasnot even there to start with. Haa what will my baby wear? I had packed 2 wears for his first outfit, because I couldn't decide.I was lost in d reality. I became so sad and was dropping small small tear. I m not against CS, but I hate d emmergency kind.it was around past 12. My husband was suppose to come in by 3pm after work. I asked if they can wait till 2, the man's response jerked me into reality on ground. They thought I was afraid of the CS, they started counselling bla bla bla, as they were doing all that I was chatting my husband to leave work, rush down home for bag and come over.At that moment, i just wanted him to be there to see his Prince being brought out.He has so longed for this.
I was wheeled into theatre. Omo that place fine , not saying this for any purpose pls, but seriously I kept admiring d big buzzing machines, as they were given me shots and preparing me. the courtesy of all the practitioners introducing themselves,n  the part they will play etc, blew me away.(Short cut of that moment)DH was able to make it just before the cut. I started telling him what led to where he met me,  DH wasnt rly listening o, he was terrified. See person wey I wan rely on for strength.My husband was legit shaking stylishly. Infact table turned, I was d one holding his hands, and telling him it s going to be over soon,etc.I had to keep assuring him, cos he looked like person wey go pass out any time T. I felt the cut, every bit of the tearing n the pressure but no pains,I was gisting him how I was feeling. Before we know it, they brought out our bundle of joy. 
He was loudly screaming.That moment, I can't describe in words. I had a feeling of victory. Contentment.Like I own the world. I had to fight back the tears.Niether of us remembered any yeye plans. We were both shocked, happy and trying to fight back the tears held in our voices as we speak softly to each other. It was d physicians that jeared us back and asked if we want some pictures. Haaa, nah true ooo.One of the physicians eventually helped in taking some shots. Baby was then taking away for more checks.He came out dry and dehydrated. After the delivery, they just did myomectomy straight away. 2 in 1 operarion it was.
For the first12hrs,I wore the hospital gown, my son wore the hospital outfit too. Man proposes, God disposes.Pictures or video was the last thing on our minds. We just wanted to be assured he is fine when he was delivered.And Yes he was fine, And he still is, and will always.
I m sorry if this it coming late, but like I said, it hasn't been easy being a new mother with no-one around to help.
I wish all pregnant woman on this thread safe delivery. Mother and child will come out alive to sing the victorious song.

73 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MGeey(f): 9:34pm On May 15, 2022
Congratulations Miracletoday. I remember you in ttc thread. God is everfaithful! May God bless you and your entire family most especially your prince. Cheers!

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omakraid(f): 9:45pm On May 15, 2022
Mama of BabyJ @ Miracletoday, I'm soo happy for you. Thank God you all are doing great, your BS shifted me a little, May our joys be permanent in Jesus name

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MGeey(f): 10:24pm On May 15, 2022
Omakraid:
Mama of BabyJ @ Miracletoday, I'm soo happy for you. Thank God you all are doing great, your BS shifted me a little, May our joys be permanent in Jesus name

Teamy teamy, how are you doing? I don refresh this page plenty time for your sake. You will soon share your victorious news, Amen.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Expectantmom: 10:25pm On May 15, 2022
Omakraid:
Teamie how far? I've been waiting for your BA but I know it will come at the appointed time in Jesus name.
Congratulations miracletoday and may God keep your little Prince.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by GracieN(f): 10:30pm On May 15, 2022
miracletoday:
BS BS BS
Hello bellefamily,  BabyJ is 18days already. FTM and FTD.No person helping us out. I m only relying on online omugwo n mother instinct.Did I mention we moved to another neighbourhood after birth.It hasn't been easy.All new experience at once,coupled with the pains n recovery from CS,depression really set in for me,I really lost formation grin but whenever I remember the waiting period and d bundle I m holding,my strength gets renewed. Ttc Mothers don't lose it. He who commanded us to be fruitful will make true his promise very soon. Be joyful. Belleful mothers, may u recieve strength for the task ahead.Motherhood is no joke

Thought I will be able to share my exp from trimester 1 ni. Oya fastforward my tape to 3rd trimester;all through the pregnancy, I had nausea, n throw up at the lightest smell. I couldn't eat anything except oatbread , milk and yorghurt.
From 35th week,I started having contractions n strong tightening but farther apart , I would have sworn I will deliver by 37th. Doc was almost sure too. I really wished to deliver early. But DH was always saying he wasnt ready. Not ready ke?ask him to explain, he will say he wasn't ready mentally, n emotionally. See me see blessing. He wants baby to come on EDD exactly.
Gbam! contractions stopped at 37th. Movement decreased, almost silent, I checked into d hospital, that's how baby started moving around.i was like now u wantu turn me to an attention seeker, or liar. After several hours,we carried ourselves back home. Nonetheless, I asked them to put me on induction list against 39th,if baby doesn't show by then. They were reluctant, they said there was no medical reasons for it,moreso we don't need to put pressure on fibroid. That was how I relaxed n decided to wait it out. I just went ahead to intensify my plans.Ask me my plans.I wanted the details of my delivery, right from leaving my house to delivery room. I gave DH specific shots and video clips to take right from house. Infact from 36th week I ve been taking clips of my daily activities. me that  can be meticulous.i wrote it out and put it in my hospital bag. I even bought a cute sky blue dress and made a DIY hand sewn cap to wear during labour.I just wanted  the memories to be beautifully captured.
At 39th I think, i went for normal clinic visit,, sweep was attempted but baby hasn't descended well yet. Oluwa, with all the fuji dance, medal winning Olympic scx and walks I do everyday?I went back home so unhappy. Days later at EDD-2Days,I was at hospital again,sweep was done,tho baby was still not close to cervix,infact cervix was not dilating at all,so breaking of water was out of it. Midwife and Doc said I should hold on till 41.DH too was now begging baby to pls come out.At EDD+2 days, I became restless, something was telling me to be more vigorous about bringing baby out.i started to overthink. So many what ifs? i bacame more prayerful and watchful. I was not just at rest.That was how we went to the hospital in the evening to fake no movement, I m feeling weird story, etc.I was then put on induction list which was slated to happen in 24 to 36hrs.
I was on monitoring, first to be sure  I m fit, and to track baby events. Suddenly baby heartbeat dipped, and that was d alert needed. They said I can't go home again.Meanwhile, let me flash back a bit......DH had a special assignment the next day that would likely turn into money, he wanted to boycott and stay , I was like, oginni...Oga lo pa owo wale jare, it is just induction.( boss, go work and bring money hom). We decided he will start coming when the induction is about to start or when in active labour.
Back to monitoring....More hours of monitoring next day showed inconsistent low and fast baby heartbeat. That was how everything began to run fast.
Nurses just came in with jugs of water,Oya drink water, drink that...I drank and drank ,they said not enough, they later placed me on drip.that was how they began to call one another, from MWs to doctors on duty to obst, to consultant to chief Obs n every every. I asked for details,moreover i also can see the print out of the monitoring wasn't smooth again, and the machine would go flat or start beeping alarm several times. With all this I was still very calm o. My thoughts were, the induction time will be brought closer . That was how the chief consultant came and explained they can't  place what exactly is going on, but something is not right. Therfore they can't wait for induction, or risk me going through induction/normal labour.They have to bring baby out NoW and put me on watch.Meaning of Now, doesn't resonate with me at all, as I asked if i can eat the lunch the kitchen served, it was a meal I have never tried.The midwife with me just dropped a No with Echo. Haha.ok o. From d way they were coming in and out, I knew the time has come, i was filled with emotions.
So what about my plans? The sound tracks I want to dance to. My headset?My husband is not here.All ideas smashed. My hospital bag wasnot even there to start with. Haa what will my baby wear? I had packed 2 wears for his first outfit, because I couldn't decide.I was lost in d reality. I became so sad and was dropping small small tear. I m not against CS, but I hate d emmergency kind.it was around past 12. My husband was suppose to come in by 3pm after work. I asked if they can wait till 2, the man's response jerked me into reality on ground. They thought I was afraid of the CS, they started counselling bla bla bla, as they were doing all that I was chatting my husband to leave work, rush down home for bag and come over.At that moment, i just wanted him to be there to see his Prince being brought out.He has so longed for this.
I was wheeled into theatre. Omo that place fine , not saying this for any purpose pls, but seriously I kept admiring d big buzzing machines, as they were given me shots and preparing me. the courtesy of all the practitioners introducing themselves,n  the part they will play etc, blew me away.(Short cut of that moment)DH was able to make it just before the cut. I started telling him what led to where he met me,  DH wasnt rly listening o, he was terrified. See person wey I wan rely on for strength.My husband was legit shaking stylishly. Infact table turned, I was d one holding his hands, and telling him it s going to be over soon,etc.I had to keep assuring him, cos he looked like person wey go pass out any time T. I felt the cut, every bit of the tearing n the pressure but no pains,I was gisting him how I was feeling. Before we know it, they brought out our bundle of joy. 
He was loudly screaming.That moment, I can't describe in words. I had a feeling of victory. Contentment.Like I own the world. I had to fight back the tears.Niether of us remembered any yeye plans. We were both shocked, happy and trying to fight back the tears held in our voices as we speak softly to each other. It was d physicians that jeared us back and asked if we want some pictures. Haaa, nah true ooo.One of the physicians eventually helped in taking some shots. Baby was then taking away for more checks.He came out dry and dehydrated. After the delivery, they just did myomectomy straight away. 2 in 1 operarion it was.
For the first12hrs,I wore the hospital gown, my son wore the hospital outfit too. Man proposes, God disposes.Pictures or video was the last thing on our minds. We just wanted to be assured he is fine when he was delivered.And Yes he was fine, And he still is, and will always.
I m sorry if this it coming late, but like I said, it hasn't been easy being a new mother with no-one around to help.
I wish all pregnant woman on this thread safe delivery. Mother and child will come out alive to sing the victorious song.

Congratulations Mama.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Layormiii(f): 10:35pm On May 15, 2022
Good evening mamas, My Los activity has really reduced. Tho I know he is in there, but for for days now or so he rarely moves or kick on his own onless I cajole him like touch my belly for a long time, shake it or something like that, and he just move to tell me he is in there and that's all, till I touch him again.. at 35wks fah. Even his dad noticed.
Going to do scan tomorrow Sha just to be sure, if to say I no dey use general hospital and my doctors are easy to access I for go hospital straight sef.
Any reason to be worried or is that how baby boys do?

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by novia22(f): 10:43pm On May 15, 2022
Layormiii:
Good evening mamas, My Los activity has really reduced. Tho I know he is in there, but for for days now or so he rarely moves or kick on his own onless I cajole him like touch my belly for a long time, shake it or something like that, and he just move to tell me he is in there and that's all, till I touch him again.. at 35wks fah. Even his dad noticed.
Going to do scan tomorrow Sha just to be sure, if to say I no dey use general hospital and my doctors are easy to access I for go hospital straight sef.

I learnt baby boys aren't as hyper as girls... But to be safe, just go the hospital tomorrow.
Your LO might just not be in the mood this period for plenty play....
I wish you Grace dear
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by AmNuhRegular(m): 12:35am On May 16, 2022
Layormiii:
This waistbead dey always make me laugh grin she will just come here, post whatever thing she wanto post and Waka pass, she no dey follow anything wey dey happen here, she no even care grin nah to share her food and writeups dey her mind grin

Lol... It really be like that sometimes grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Bennytwin: 12:35am On May 16, 2022
Bobbyunitedfc:
Thank u all so much for the congratulatory messages, yes we plan on seeing a gynecologist immediately...
Someone suggested we start taking some drugs like progesterone, duphaston etc which are good, but we not doing anything without a doctors order this time.

I am overjoyed for you guys for this news.
Your wife needs mainly 4 drugs at this very early stage till at least 4 months

Progesterone insert. I didnt say tablet pls.
Regular folic acid for pregnant women
Clexane injection ( usually given in the tummy)
Vasoprin 75mg
Then remember the routine drugs. That one is normal na.lol

You can verify from your gynae. I will suggest your wife sees a consultant gynaecologist that consults in a teaching hospital.
You can verify all these drugs from your gynaecologist.
All the best sir to you and your wife!

6 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Bennytwin: 12:43am On May 16, 2022
Hello everyone,dont mind me.
I still come around to peep every now and then.lol

Expectantmom and omakraid,have u guys delivered? I might have mixed ur ba since i m not so constant here again.
If yes congratulations!
If no,may God make it smooth for u guys and all others waiting too,amen.

What can i say,I m the one the Lord showed mercy.
My baby is the cutest baby ever! Like i cant go out without people complimenting! And God did it all!We are 4 months now and i even saw that small colourless budding of teeth today on his 2 lower gums! Amazing!

Hello to everyone
May you all carry to term and birth strong little ones!

31 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Funky123(f): 4:18am On May 16, 2022
[/quote]

So beautiful to read, lol I also went into theater with my iPhone, I said I will give the nurse to take beautiful shot, immediately I heard his cry I started crying, I cried till I was wheeled out, what I felt was indescribable

God is in the business of doing wonders, congratulations mama

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Funky123(f): 4:20am On May 16, 2022
Layormiii:

My baby boy was active till birth, try to get the scan done

It will end in praise

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mzMerci(f): 7:01am On May 16, 2022
Hey mama. Usually, in late stages, the space in the womb is reduced as the baby has grown to take up available space. Hence, movements are less. My friend had same experience. However, you should do the scan just to be sure. There won’t be cause for alarm by God’s grace

Layormiii:

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Expectantmom: 9:40am On May 16, 2022
Bennytwin:

Expectantmom and omakraid,have u guys delivered? I might have mixed ur ba since i m not so constant here again.
If yes congratulations!

My baby is the cutest baby ever! Like i cant go out without people complimenting! And God did it all!We are 4 months now and i even saw that small colourless budding of teeth today on his 2 lower gums! Amazing!

Hello to everyone
I'm happy you and little cutie are doing great. May she continue to bring you joy and great comfort. BTW, I'm yet to give birth and I heavy pass hippopotamus but I am waiting on Almighty God who makes things easy to deliver me safely.

7 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nmamez(f): 10:11am On May 16, 2022
Congratulations miracletoday, may God protect you and your baby.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by AmNuhRegular(m): 10:18am On May 16, 2022
Bennytwin:

If yes congratulations!

Hello to everyone

Please what's the purpose of the Vasoprin 75mg and Clexane to the tummy
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Tgirltemmy(f): 10:39am On May 16, 2022
miracletoday:
BS BS BS

Wow! Congratulations. More strength and grace to you ma'am

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by shiller(f): 10:59am On May 16, 2022
Layormiii:

I tnk there is nothing to worry about cos from that 35week there movement reduces because no space again inside,just a little stretching here and there..
And again I read you can count the movement and if its up to 20 its not bad for a day..

Tho you can go to scan nd check him out oo to ease ur mind

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omakraid(f): 11:03am On May 16, 2022
B.A

To God be the glory, great things He hath done.. We Welcomed our cute angel this midnight at around 2 am (so I heard) via CS. B.S will be updated as soon as I'm well enough by God's grace

Thanks to everyone for checking on me, I can't start mentioning your monikers now but I'm so grateful..

I pray for safe delivery for all waddling mums and may God bless the womb of GTC moms with the fruit of the womb sooner than they expect. Amen

63 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by xseedfertility: 11:05am On May 16, 2022
Best Supplements For Fertility

There are many fertility supplements or prenatal vitamins that can help to improve your chances of getting pregnant. Some of the most popular supplements include folic acid, vitamin D, and testosterone. It is important to speak with a healthcare professional before taking any fertility supplements, as they can interact with other medications you are taking and may not be safe for you. In this blog post, let’s know what are the best supplements to increase your fertility and help you achieve a healthy pregnancy! Read more here https://xseedfertility.com/best-supplements-for-fertility/

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by elega(f): 11:06am On May 16, 2022
Omakraid:
B.A

To God be the glory, great things He hath done.. We Welcomed our cute angel this midnight at around 2 am (so I heard) via CS. B.S will be updated as soon as I'm well enough by God's grace

Thanks to everyone for checking on me, I can't start mentioning your monikers now but I'm so grateful..

I pray for safe delivery for all waddling mums and may God bless the womb of GTC moms with the fruit of the womb sooner than they expect. Amen

Congratulations mamma, and a beautiful welcome to ur princess. Speedy recovery to you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6612) (6613) (6614) (6615) (6616) (6617) (6618) ... (6954) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 129
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.