Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,924 members, 7,821,239 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:14 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (6616) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8157977 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6613) (6614) (6615) (6616) (6617) (6618) (6619) ... (6956) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by elega(f): 11:09am On May 16, 2022
StarryV:
Sent!
Many thanks, sis.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MGeey(f): 11:14am On May 16, 2022
Omakraid:
B.A

To God be the glory, great things He hath done.. We Welcomed our cute angel this midnight at around 2 am (so I heard) via CS. B.S will be updated as soon as I'm well enough by God's grace

Thanks to everyone for checking on me, I can't start mentioning your monikers now but I'm so grateful..

I pray for safe delivery for all waddling mums and may God bless the womb of GTC moms with the fruit of the womb sooner than they expect. Amen

Yes! Yes!! Yes!!!. Congratulations mama. I'm so happy for you. God's name be praised for making everything absolutely beautiful in His time. Rest well and give us the birth gist later. God bless your home.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Layormiii(f): 11:25am On May 16, 2022
mzMerci:
Hey mama. Usually, in late stages, the space in the womb is reduced as the baby has grown to take up available space. Hence, movements are less. My friend had same experience. However, you should do the scan just to be sure. There won’t be cause for alarm by God’s grace

[q
novia22:

I learnt baby boys aren't as hyper as girls... But to be safe, just go the hospital tomorrow.
Your LO might just not be in the mood this period for plenty play....
I wish you Grace dear
uote author=shiller post=112881376]

I tnk there is nothing to worry about cos from that 35week there movement reduces because no space again inside,just a little stretching here and there..
And again I read you can count the movement and if its up to 20 its not bad for a day..

Tho you can go to scan nd check him out oo to ease ur mind
[/quote]

Thank you so much mamas, went for the scan, lay on my back for the scan and this lil man just started stretching like say e wan burst my belle, Asif he is trying to say you should sleep more on your back mama. Lol my Lo Is fine and I am grateful to God

17 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by voucher(f): 11:27am On May 16, 2022
Omakraid:
B.A

To God be the glory, great things He hath done.. We Welcomed our cute angel this midnight at around 2 am (so I heard) via CS. B.S will be updated as soon as I'm well enough by God's grace

Thanks to everyone for checking on me, I can't start mentioning your monikers now but I'm so grateful..

Hallelujah! Congratulations to you mama, thank God for a safe delivery

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Layormiii(f): 11:27am On May 16, 2022
Omakraid:
B.A

I pray for safe delivery for all waddling mums and may God bless the womb of GTC moms with the fruit of the womb sooner than they expect. Amen

isn't God a wonderful God? Abba father.
Congratulations mama.. may she bring lots of joy and laughter to your home ijn

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by cinderellashoes(f): 11:39am On May 16, 2022
Omakraid:
B.A

Congratulations mama kiss kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by TOHHAN(f): 11:59am On May 16, 2022
mzMerci:
June people, vomiting dey show me pepper.. I vomit literally every 2 days. My food rarely digests. As soon as I’m done vomiting, my baby kicks repeatedly and tickles my insides. Lol. I’m so looking forward to delivery. I don try abeg. 3 weeks to term. I no even mind 36 weeks at this point so far my baby and I are safe. God is my strength
My tired is tired, av change my drug to night because of vomit nd nt everytym again self. My left syd tummy jt dey bloated asif na only dere pikin wan use as Ouse, I had to slap dat syd yesterday and tell d pikin to balance. Leg wey swell no wan cum down, I woke up more dan 4times in the midnight to urinate and stomach pain still dey worry me asif am having contractions already, abi it's time for the baby to come out ni grin

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ihavethingstodo: 11:59am On May 16, 2022
Omakraid:
B.A

Wow! You were the reason I started frequenting this beautiful thread! I secretly and prayerfully waited for your GOOD NEWS cheesy! God has finally done it! Congratulations Momma!!! I am so happy! Waiting for your BS o! We dey here cheesy cheesy

8 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by TOHHAN(f): 12:16pm On May 16, 2022
Layormiii:
Good evening mamas, My Los activity has really reduced. Tho I know he is in there, but for for days now or so he rarely moves or kick on his own onless I cajole him like touch my belly for a long time, shake it or something like that, and he just move to tell me he is in there and that's all, till I touch him again.. at 35wks fah. Even his dad noticed.
Going to do scan tomorrow Sha just to be sure, if to say I no dey use general hospital and my doctors are easy to access I for go hospital straight sef.
Any reason to be worried or is that how baby boys do?
Same as mine, the activity really reduce and be like he's just on on spot. Private good aswear, I for go sharperly bt had to wait till ANC day again. Hw cum 35weeks, thought U ll b 37weeks by Wed
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by TOHHAN(f): 12:21pm On May 16, 2022
Omakraid:
B.A

So happy to read this oo, congratulations mama. May God bless the baby and the family
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pweetiebabe(f): 12:21pm On May 16, 2022
Omakraid:
B.A

Wow congratulations mama, I have long waited for this thank God d wait is over and it ended in praise
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mandela89(f): 12:27pm On May 16, 2022
Omakraid:
B.A

congrats my 2ic cappo, quick recovery to you.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omakraid(f): 12:27pm On May 16, 2022
elega:
Congratulations mamma, and a beautiful welcome to ur princess. Speedy recovery to you.
Amen mama, thank you so much

cinderellashoes:

Congratulations mama kiss kiss kiss
Thank God ma, I'm grateful ma

Layormiii:
isn't God a wonderful God? Abba father.
Congratulations mama.. may she bring lots of joy and laughter to your home ijn
Amen ma, thank you so much ma

MGeey:

Yes! Yes!! Yes!!!. Congratulations mama. I'm so happy for you. God's name be praised for making everything absolutely beautiful in His time. Rest well and give us the birth gist later. God bless your home.
Thanks so much oo, na really gist. Hmmn. It is well. Amen to the prayers

Ihavethingstodo:

Wow! You were the reason I started frequenting this beautiful thread! I secretly and prayerfully waited for your GOOD NEWS cheesy! God has finally done it! Congratulations Momma!!! I am so happy! Waiting for your BS o! We dey here cheesy cheesy
Thank you so much ma, my BS is ready, just to input the events of yesterday when I'm much better.. I'm so grateful
TOHHAN:

So happy to read this oo, congratulations mama. May God bless the baby and the family
Amen ma, thank you so much
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tatacherie: 12:29pm On May 16, 2022
Omakraid:
B.A

Amazing! Congratulations mama
Welcome blessed child
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omakraid(f): 12:31pm On May 16, 2022
Pweetiebabe:
Wow congratulations mama, I have long waited for this thank God d wait is over and it ended in praise
Thank God o, thank you so much ma

Mandela89:
congrats my 2ic cappo, quick recovery to you.
Teamie, thanks ma.. Safe delivery to the rest of us

tatacherie:

Amazing! Congratulations mama
Welcome blessed child
Thanks mama, Amen ma

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tatacherie: 12:33pm On May 16, 2022
Singing~ dis laife I can't kee mysef oo omo I can't kee mysef oo cheesy
All work and no fun makes me dull ni grin

Behold my homemade yoghurt from scratch tongue
2nd pics: Mango flavoured kiss
Coman join me mamas wink

8 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Layormiii(f): 12:47pm On May 16, 2022
TOHHAN:

Same as mine, the activity really reduce and be like he's just on on spot. Private good aswear, I for go sharperly bt had to wait till ANC day again. Hw cum 35weeks, thought U ll b 37weeks by Wed
ehen.. started using my Last menstrual date again instead of a scam date I was using grin will be 36 on Wednesday.. and this one our baby is behaving the same the same grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by breeezefe: 12:56pm On May 16, 2022
Omakraid:
B.A

Yipeeee
Congratulations Mama
God is awesome

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Expectantmom: 12:57pm On May 16, 2022
Omakraid:
B.A

Congratulations teamie and welcome to the world beautiful one.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mzMerci(f): 1:17pm On May 16, 2022
Congratulations to you mama. God bless the baby

Omakraid:
B.A

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by novia22(f): 1:25pm On May 16, 2022
Omakraid:
B.A

Touch Down Baby!!!
I have been checking this thread for your BA since you started feeling cramps....
God is indeed faithful.....
Congratulations to You and DH....
Pls release your full BS when you are stronger..
And enjoy the warmth of your LO.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ladyrachy(f): 1:59pm On May 16, 2022
Omakraid:
B.A

Congrats mama , speedy recovery may God bless ur baby.so happy for u
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Awesomejah: 1:59pm On May 16, 2022
Omakraid:
B.A

Congrats mama.

Congrats ma'am. God is indeed faithful.
Wish you speedy recovery. May your LO bring you unending joy and laughter.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Tomblessings: 2:03pm On May 16, 2022
Omakraid:
B.A

Congratulations new mummy. May God bless your little one
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ladyrachy(f): 2:14pm On May 16, 2022
Congratulations @miracletoday,may God bless ur baby and family,I loved ur BS it was very inspiring hmm medal winning olympic sex got me laughing oooogrin. God will make ur omugwo very easy ma

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Amakapritty(f): 2:37pm On May 16, 2022
Hi mamas..been havining this dull ache by the right side of my waist since I woke up this morning Dont know if its normal Am 11 weeks
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omakraid(f): 3:17pm On May 16, 2022
breeezefe:
[/quote]

[quote author=Expectantmom post=112884727]
Congratulations teamie and welcome to the world beautiful one.

mzMerci:
Congratulations to you mama. God bless the baby

novia22:

Touch Down Baby!!!
I have been checking this thread for your BA since you started feeling cramps....
God is indeed faithful.....
Congratulations to You and DH....
Pls release your full BS when you are stronger..
And enjoy the warmth of your LO.

ladyrachy:

Congrats mama , speedy recovery may God bless ur baby.so happy for u

Awesomejah:

Congrats ma'am. God is indeed faithful.
Wish you speedy recovery. May your LO bring you unending joy and laughter.

Tomblessings:

Congratulations new mummy. May God bless your little one
Thanks to everyone, I'm very grateful for the love shared... Thanks for the well wishes mamas, our testimonies shall be permanent

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by TOHHAN(f): 3:17pm On May 16, 2022
Layormiii:
ehen.. started using my Last menstrual date again instead of a scam date I was using grin will be 36 on Wednesday.. and this one our baby is behaving the same the same grin
Bn using my LMD since day 1 o, I no dey even look the date on d scan result and my hospital self dey always calculate base on dat LMP. Na twins dey wan be if body no change dere date grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Trippleblessing(f): 3:45pm On May 16, 2022
miracletoday:
BS BS BS
Hello bellefamily,  BabyJ is 18days already. FTM and FTD.No person helping us out. I m only relying on online omugwo n mother instinct.Did I mention we moved to another neighbourhood after birth.It hasn't been easy.All new experience at once,coupled with the pains n recovery from CS,depression really set in for me,I really lost formation grin but whenever I remember the waiting period and d bundle I m holding,my strength gets renewed.
I m sorry if this it coming late, but like I said, it hasn't been easy being a new mother with no-one around to help.
I wish all pregnant woman on this thread safe delivery. Mother and child will come out alive to sing the victorious song.

See God at work.
Congratulations mama

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by StarryV(f): 3:48pm On May 16, 2022
Omakraid:
B.A

Ehee! Glory be to God! I actually came online to look for your BA cheesy
Congrats mama I'm so happy for you. We gladly await your BS wink

Big congrats to @ miracletoday. May God bless your household. Amen

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Trippleblessing(f): 3:51pm On May 16, 2022
Omakraid:
B.A

Congratulations, I nearly turn to vigilante on this thread.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mummytoo: 4:31pm On May 16, 2022
Omakraid:
B.A

Wow
Congratulations❤

Ahh
I'm so happy here

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6613) (6614) (6615) (6616) (6617) (6618) (6619) ... (6956) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.