Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,962 members, 7,810,659 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:54 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (6617) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8126678 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6614) (6615) (6616) (6617) (6618) (6619) (6620) ... (6954) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mummytoo: 4:41pm On May 16, 2022
Amakapritty:
Hi mamas..been havining this dull ache by the right side of my waist since I woke up this morning Dont know if its normal Am 11 weeks

Sorry mama
U can tell DH to help massage the waist, if it doesn't get better you can visit the clinic

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by omotolanibaby(f): 4:43pm On May 16, 2022
Omakraid:
B.A

To God be the glory, great things He hath done.. We Welcomed our cute angel this midnight at around 2 am (so I heard) via CS. B.S will be updated as soon as I'm well enough by God's grace

Thanks to everyone for checking on me, I can't start mentioning your monikers now but I'm so grateful..

I pray for safe delivery for all waddling mums and may God bless the womb of GTC moms with the fruit of the womb sooner than they expect. Amen congratulations

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Esthered: 4:49pm On May 16, 2022
Omakraid:
B.A

To God be the glory, great things He hath done.. We Welcomed our cute angel this midnight at around 2 am (so I heard) via CS. B.S will be updated as soon as I'm well enough by God's grace

Thanks to everyone for checking on me, I can't start mentioning your monikers now but I'm so grateful..

I pray for safe delivery for all waddling mums and may God bless the womb of GTC moms with the fruit of the womb sooner than they expect. Amen

Congrats Ma. This is gooood news. May the joy that has come to your home by virtue of her addition never cease.
Wishing all TTCs the awakening of their womb to do that it was mandated to do from creation.
Wishing all those yet to offload and easy peasy journey till the end.

7 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Goldie50: 4:52pm On May 16, 2022
I wan report myself o tongue. Team January 2023, welcome your new sister cheesy. Team June, 2021, I greet una o. Cappo Chocome grin, I salute.

16 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Teminisuccess66: 4:57pm On May 16, 2022
Omakraid:
B.A

I pray for safe delivery for all waddling mums and may God bless the womb of GTC moms with the fruit of the womb sooner than they expect. Amen

Congratulations teamie and welcome to LO. May she be for signs and wonders ijn. Wishing you quick recovery

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by formidablefunmi(f): 5:21pm On May 16, 2022
Omakraid:
B.A

Congratulations dearest.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by formidablefunmi(f): 5:36pm On May 16, 2022
Goldie50:
I wan report myself o tongue. Team January 2023, welcome your new sister cheesy. Team June, 2021, I greet una o. D, I salute.

Congratulations
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by imsettled2: 5:46pm On May 16, 2022
Omakraid:
B.A

Congratulations ma, I'm so happy for you.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by gracygem100: 5:48pm On May 16, 2022
Good evening mamas, can olive oil put in warm water actually induce labour and safe? Urgent replies pls...
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by oluwalatte1: 6:20pm On May 16, 2022
ladyrachy:

Welcome mama,u came a bit late sha so me I go fine u one crate malt and milk oo,na wetin my baby tell me say make I do,finally we have another male baby in the team grin make I sharply register u as u don' provide necessary info already.

LMAO. I be Papa o. Sorry o. My phone is bad, so not really been online.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pweetiebabe(f): 6:27pm On May 16, 2022
gracygem100:
Good evening mamas, can olive oil put in warm water actually induce labour and safe? Urgent replies pls...
What I know is castor oil, but I don't think it's advisable to use withiout ur Dr prescription or monitoring

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by imsettled2: 6:57pm On May 16, 2022
Goldie50:
I wan report myself o tongue. Team January 2023, welcome your new sister cheesy. Team June, 2021, I greet una o. Cappo Chocome grin, I salute.

Congratulations ma
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by voucher(f): 7:21pm On May 16, 2022
Goldie50:

Congratulations, you’re welcome..
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by shiller(f): 7:31pm On May 16, 2022
Omakraid:
B.A

Congratulations Mama,welcome LO

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ladyrachy(f): 9:05pm On May 16, 2022
oluwalatte1:

LMAO. I be Papa o. Sorry o. My phone is bad, so not really been online.
Lolgrin that's good sir,now we have two papas in our team.thanks for representing wifey for us ooo.pls try to stay active as July is drawing closer small small. How's ur wife and LO faring?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by AmNuhRegular(m): 9:13pm On May 16, 2022
Omakraid:
B.A

Mighty congratulations to you Ma'am xoxo

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by GracieN(f): 9:37pm On May 16, 2022
Omakraid:
B.A

Congratulations Mama Omakraid..

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mhizsholar: 9:49pm On May 16, 2022
Team July, EDD 25/07/2022, gender xx
ladyrachy:
[b][/b]Team July aka mamas for princesses and princes
Hello my lovely and gallant teammates,how are we all doing? We don dey plenty oo,pls av not heard from some mamas in this team try and say hi once in a while so we know ure good.
Team July #Team Hebrew women# Team for Swift,Smooth and Safe delivery
UPDATED ROLL CALL FOR MONTH OF MAY
NAME/ EDD/GENDER
1)Pearlyboo..............8th July................xx
2)Ladyrachy …........10th july….............xx
3)Peggygee,............19th July...............xx
4)Hibiscuss...............July.......................xx
5)Dacblogger..........17th July.................xx by faith
6)StephOkemini......13th July...............unknown
7)Shiller.....................22nd July..............xx
coolportable4real.........10th July...............xy
9)Nmamez...................27th July..............xy
10)Oluwalatte1,...........25th July..............xy
Lets try to respond to this roll call and kindly update ur info if u haven't done urz,God will see us thru.
Pls remember to take ur drugs and drink enough water ooo and start ur shopping cos no much time again make tiredness no set in to prevent us,thanks and God bless

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by waistbead: 10:12pm On May 16, 2022
shocked cool

tongue

6 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ladyfair: 1:38am On May 17, 2022
Omakraid:
B.A

Congratulations Mama Omakraid! I'm so happy for you. God bless and keep the little one. Speedy recovery to you.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Flourishing19(f): 5:13am On May 17, 2022
@Omakraid
A big congratulations to you and your family. I wish you speedy recovery.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MamaDG: 5:21am On May 17, 2022
BA
To God be the glory, I welcome my beautiful princess around 8.05pm yesterday via elective CS. I can’t thank God enough for this gift as I have already had 2 boys. It’s time I throw the boot inside the ocean.

I pray for save delivery to all mothers here and May God bless the womb of all TTC mothers.
BS coming later

Cc: May Cappo

49 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by LUGBE: 5:24am On May 17, 2022
Congratulations, lo you are blessed.

MamaDG:
BA
To God be the glory, I welcome my beautiful princess around 8.05pm yesterday via elective CS. I can’t thank God enough for this gift as I have already had 2 boys. It’s time I throw the boot inside the ocean.

I pray for save delivery to all mothers here and May God bless the womb of all TTC mothers.
BS coming later

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by voucher(f): 5:35am On May 17, 2022
[quote author=MamaDG post=112905116]BA

Congratulations to you ma’am, thank God for a safe delivery..
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omakraid(f): 5:42am On May 17, 2022
Thanks to everyone for the well wishes, May joy and laughter never cease in our homes..

Teamie @ MamaDG, congratulations on the birth of your princess, God bless her arrival into your home.

Cappo @ expectantmom and other May teamies, go forth and bring forth with ease in Jesus name..

12 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Hamzashaf99(f): 5:58am On May 17, 2022
Congratulations Omakraid and MamaDG. May your beautiful angels be a source of eternal joy for you and yours.

And may God grant you quick recovery too.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mjblinks(f): 6:10am On May 17, 2022
Omakraid:
B.A

Congratulations mama. I have been expecting your BA. Thank God for making everything beautiful in his time.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Expectantmom: 6:11am On May 17, 2022
MamaDG:
BA

BS coming later

Congratulations mama! May she always bring you joy and happiness in Jesus name. Speedy recovery!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Expectantmom: 6:12am On May 17, 2022
Omakraid:
Thanks to everyone for the well wishes, May joy and laughter never cease in our homes..

Teamie @ MamaDG, congratulations on the birth of your princess, God bless her arrival into your home.

Cappo @ expectantmom and other May teamies, go forth and bring forth with ease in Jesus name..
Amen mama. Please take good care of yourself

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Expectantmom: 6:19am On May 17, 2022
Expectantmom:
TEAM MAY A.K.A TEAMPERFECTION!!!

MAY ROLL CALL!

First off, I want to wish us a happy new month and Ramadan Kareem to our Muslim sisters, may we all have reasons to be grateful to God Almighty always.

However, congratulations to our porters to April, we are glad you all gave birth successfully and we are thankful to God Almighty that both mothers and babies are alive, healthy and bouncing in the Lord's blessing. May your joy never be cut short in Jesus might name.

Consequently, I am glad we had new mamas register with us teamperfection therefore we are happy for the lord has increased us in every aspect of our lives. Father Lord, we thank you for the journey thus far because it is not by our power nor might that we have come to the month of perfection but for your mercy and favor that you have shown us, accept our thanksgiving in Jesus mighty name. Though it seemed far(at least for me), you gave us live, strength, courage and every other things necessary for easy waddling.

Therefore, my May mamas I say a big congratulation in advance to us all because our testimonies are permanent and people shall rejoice with us in Jesus mighty name. At this juncture, I believe our hospital bags must have been packed and ready in preparation for the arrival of our little ones. Please let's also endeavor to put things in other, like finalizing our leave(for both civil and private employees), start exercising for easy delivery and oh yes we can now eat fruits and foods that aids easy birth( like eating pineapple, dates, zobo, drinking ewedu or okra) whether it works or not I don't think there's harm in trying it.

Lastly, like we've professed, there shall be no loss amongst us(amen). Mothers and babies shall come out alive from the hospital in Jesus mighty name and no death shall be recorded afterwards. I want to use this medium to thank all my teamies, you have made this cappo work easy for me with your contributions, suggestions and availability, therefore I say thank you very much and I'm honored to be amongst you especially being a first time mom. To everyone (our experienced mamas) who have contributed immensely on this thread and made(still making) it easy for us all, may the good Lord grant you your heart desires in Jesus name. We are also using us all as a point of contact for every woman seeking for the fruit of the womb that God in His infinite mercy will visit them soon and they also shall share their testimonies and we all will rejoice with them in Jesus name.

Let the BAs and BS begin in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit.
May our deliveries by swift and complication free in Jesus name.

NAME...........................GENDER....................EDD

1. Omakraid ......XX.....BA(16/5)............7/5/22

2. Mjblinks ...........XY..........BA(10/5)....22/5/22

3. Expectantmom ...........XY..................20/5/22

4. Gracygem100 ..............XX.................15/5/22

5. Ladyfair.....XX..BS (✓).......BA(21/4)....7/5/22

6. Mumplenty .........................................19/5/22

7. Mandela89 ..................XY....................29/5/22

8. Teminisuccess66 .......XX.................23/5/22

9. MGeey ........................XY........................

10. Niyyah.....XY.......BA(29/4)...BS(✓).....4/5/22

11. Breeezefe .....................................7/5/22

12. GracieN .........................................25/5/22

13. Uririandme ..............XX...................7/5/22

14. MamDG ..........XX........BA(16/5)......21/5/22

15. Yinbridge................XY......................31/5/22

16. MorningStar233...UNKNOWN...22(31)/5/22

17. Vivi01......…..............XY......................5/5/22

18. Spicy128....…...........XX...................23/5/22

19. Smartriya...........XY BA(11/4)........15/5/22

20. Uche23............XX........BA(7/5).........3/5/22

21. Gifted21.................XY...........UNSPECIFIED

22. Viking07.................XY.....….........…..13/5/22

23. Khaffi2.......UNKNOWN...................3/5/22

24. Ifeadebola.........XX.....BA(7/5).......18/5/22

25. He2nuholuwa.......XX....................13/5/22

Porters to May:

1. Cuddlejoy..........XX.............3/5/22

Porters to April:

1.Smartriya XY 11/4/22 BA seen.

2. Niyyah XY 29/4/22 BA and BS seen.

3. Ladyfair XX 21/4/22 BA and BS seen

Team May for perfect delivery!!!

Good morning perfect creation of our most high! How are we doing today? We thank God for mamas who given birth to their little ones, may they always be rays of light throughout their lives to their family and the world at large.
I pray for all of us remaining that Almighty God will make it easy on us and we shall bring forth our little ones in good health and in God's perfect blessings.
Wishing our mamas quick recovery as we await your BS. May God himself do wonders and miracles in the lives of those waiting on Him.
To our juniors (smiles), happy waddling to you all.

14 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by missviva(f): 6:19am On May 17, 2022
Big congratulations to mama Omakraid and mamaDG...May God perfect this wonderful blessings and keep you and your babies in sound health and peace. Lemme wait patiently for the BS grin

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by abraolas1: 6:48am On May 17, 2022
Omakraid:
B.A

Glory be to God ....One of the Reason i keep checking this thread every day .....May Almighty God be with you and the baby

Thanks for always coming out to help all the mama in the house , you are greatly appreciated
Amen

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6614) (6615) (6616) (6617) (6618) (6619) (6620) ... (6954) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: waistbead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.