Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,168 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:11 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (6697) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8162835 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6694) (6695) (6696) (6697) (6698) (6699) (6700) ... (6956) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ladyrachy(f): 9:25pm On Jul 01, 2022
shiller:
All the Cappo's una dey try ooo,

Calling role calls and gingering your mates..

No be small work..

God bless you guys
Amen ooo and u too,I sight all of una my teamies. My baby dey enjoy her house oo,BT doctor gat us on a trekking and squatting exercise now. After trekking I kukuma buy roasted corn and coconut dey eat for junction so tey hubby pass I no know. Oga con vex say make I swear say I no see amgrin I just dey chew my corn oo con tell am shebi na night how I go use see u

6 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ladyrachy(f): 9:27pm On Jul 01, 2022
pearlyboo:

Amen, Thanks ladyrachy. Just seeing this. This 4th trimester abi na quadrester or quarter no easy. God has been my strength frm start to recovery time. I don trowey my wrapper de rock pants today. grin grin safe delivery to you soon.
Ure welcome dear,abeg rock am wella oo. Amen to ur prayers,can't wait to hold this my baby galgrin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ladyrachy(f): 9:30pm On Jul 01, 2022
novia22:

I was even about telling you to post our names small na...all these July and November Mama's dey worry. E com be like say after July na November... grin and August na before December....
gringringrin omo see wahala. No worry mama ur time is almost dre.even doc said to me today instead of happy new month he con say happy delivery month I just laugh

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ladyrachy(f): 9:36pm On Jul 01, 2022
AbleGodDidIt:
Happy New

To every lover of good thing registered on this thread or as a guest, please muster some words of prayer for me should you read this on your screen that my God should make my joy full and my testimony loud and permanent this time! Thanks and God bless you all.

The devil has failed this time ure coming out with a sweet and glorious BA & BS to the glory of God. Remember his words u shall not cast your young ones. May ur desires be granted mama in Jesus name amen

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omakraid(f): 9:49pm On Jul 01, 2022
AbleGodDidIt:
Happy New
Month Everyone!
Finally gathered courage to register ooo. Chai! I believe I’m returning with a sweet bs this time whether the devil likes it or not. I was team June last year but it is what it is o! For everyone who’s had to push out a dead baby either full term or preterm, may God comfort us and give us double double joy for all our troubles and pains. For those who’ve recovered and have testimonies, I pray that the testimonies cheesy would forever blossom and remain permanent. For momma’s who have birthed their LOs, big big Congratulations! For those of us yet to, may the journey end in great rejoicing and thanksgiving. For momma’s in waiting, the God who gave Sarah and Hannah laughter would make you laugh in no time! Hold on and hold out, it will end in praise soon!

EDD:25th Aug
Sex:XX

To every lover of good thing registered on this thread or as a guest, please muster some words of prayer for me should you read this on your screen that my God should make my joy full and my testimony loud and permanent this time! Thanks and God bless you all.

Your testimony shall be permanent and your joy full in Jesus name.. Like your moniker, our Able God will do it and perfect it

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by TOHHAN(f): 9:50pm On Jul 01, 2022
Mumben:

Get original Shea butter and be applying to ur nipples, it heals fast. When u're breastfeeding, make sure d whole areola area get into the baby's mouth. Babies bite on d nipples out of frustration if they re not getting enough milk.

Try d above and see how it goes
Thanks mama, will try this
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by untamedd(f): 10:30pm On Jul 01, 2022
Amakapritty:
Are there no December mamas?

December 6th
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Fisayomi1: 11:02pm On Jul 01, 2022
Sassy256:
TEAM AUGUST
JULY ROLL CALL
Team Easy pregnancy, Safe and Quick delivery.

Thank God for the journey so far, for seeing us through to this point, for keeping us and blessing us, perfecting all that concerns us and our LO's.
We bless God for our June mama's, thank God we heard no evil report, so shall it be for our July mama's, they will enter and come out with joy and smiles in Jesus name, Amen.

My People, grin I'm looking for dancing emoji like this o cos the way I'm feeling now, e be like August don reach already grin grin
Happy new month my dear Teamies, it's almost time to meet our beloved bundles of joy, so let us remember that this is the time to tidy up hospital bag, and other shopping, time to begin washing and ironing ( I know some of us are done with that).

This is also time to be prayerful, you might find out that temptations are more these days, hubby want to upset u, family bringing one leg or the other, different thoughts running through your mind but all these are distractions because our blessings are near so let us not give in but commit to prayer and Thanksgiving and all will be well.
ROLL CALL
NAME.................................EDD....................SEX
10. Fisayomi1........................12th...................... xx

Thank you Cappo. Really excited and looking forward to meet my baby girl. God will make it easy for us. Amen

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by suzzyrims: 11:03pm On Jul 01, 2022
omotolanibaby:
Happy new month!
We pray for favours in the month of july.
Teamie hope the back pain and heaviness is not telling on us too much.The lord is our strength.
Counting down 2 more months to go!
May the Lord see us through the remainings days and may we deliver safely!
Team September roll call
NAME.....................EDD....................SEX

1.omotolanibaby...Sept14..XY(boy)
2. Flourishing19... Sept 29....Unknown
3.Mr HighSea..... sept 7... unknown
4.1stymom... sept 2 ... XX(girl)
5.nahzyla ....sept 25... unknown
6.suzzyrims.......sept 16.... unknown
7.Ummufarrah......sept 21.... unknown
8.teebee22........sept 15..... XY(girl)
9.ohfenrami .....sept 29.... unknown
10.heebah.……..sept....... XY(boy)
11.firstpregnancy.....sept 19..... XX(girl)

N.B if I omitted your name, edd or baby's gender please notify me
C.c heebah?

Present ooo. Doctor said my baby is small o, please what can i do to increase baby's weight before delivery

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BellaLuce: 11:06pm On Jul 01, 2022
Amakapritty:

Oya now
Team December where we dey?

Team December here. I don't know the sex yet though.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Sassy256(f): 1:18am On Jul 02, 2022
Fisayomi1:

Thank you Cappo. Really excited and looking forward to meet my baby girl. God will make it easy for us. Amen
Amen. Me too cheesy
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Sassy256(f): 1:19am On Jul 02, 2022
Dijah07:
@sassy256 well-done fa... E no easy. As for gender, let's just kuku maintain team surprise. How is the pushing. Safe delivery to us all.
Alright dear will update to team surprise.
Amen oo smiley

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by omotolanibaby(f): 3:02am On Jul 02, 2022
suzzyrims:

Present ooo. Doctor said my baby is small o, please what can i do to increase baby's weight before delivery
learnt beverage like milo add to baby's weight,other sabi mama your attention is needed here

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kokaiye: 4:29am On Jul 02, 2022
suzzyrims:

eat enof food, better well balance diet food... Dont drink beversges cs it has caffeine dt mk babies smaller in womb.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kokaiye: 4:32am On Jul 02, 2022
omotolanibaby:
learnt beverage like milo add to baby's weight,other sabi mama your attention is needed here
na lie... It doesnt.. Its wat pipu tink but its not tru cs if dey mk bsbies big, my baby wud ve b 5kg cs i drank beverages frm beginning to end of my pregnancy... N i had and Average weight baby at 38weeks...

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ifyonline(f): 5:03am On Jul 02, 2022
Your Joy shall be Complete...

Amen

uote author=AbleGodDidIt post=114333683]Happy New
Month Everyone!
Finally gathered courage to register ooo. Chai! I believe I’m returning with a sweet bs this time whether the devil likes it or not. I was team June last year but it is what it is o! For everyone who’s had to push out a dead baby either full term or preterm, may God comfort us and give us double double joy for all our troubles and pains. For those who’ve recovered and have testimonies, I pray that the testimonies cheesy would forever blossom and remain permanent. For momma’s who have birthed their LOs, big big Congratulations! For those of us yet to, may the journey end in great rejoicing and thanksgiving. For momma’s in waiting, the God who gave Sarah and Hannah laughter would make you laugh in no time! Hold on and hold out, it will end in praise soon!

Cappo Sassy, I see the great job you’ve been doing! God bless you ma. Fellow teamies, I throw way salute oo!
Biko register me. cheesy Make una no vex say I no identify early ooo even though I’ve been following up! Decided to come out of my many many thoughts, pains, regrets and worries finally coz the devil is a great bastard!!!

EDD:25th Aug
Sex:XX

Meanwhile June last year cappo and fellow teamies, una no try ooo! No one reached out at all. I could remember na only July cappo ask of me when she received the baton to carry on for July then. Trust you all and LOs are doing great! I sighted one of us that’s already back for another missionary journey this year, kudos momma cheesy cheesy

[/quote]

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by AbleGodDidIt(f): 5:35am On Jul 02, 2022
ladyrachy:

The devil has failed this time ure coming out with a sweet and glorious BA & BS to the glory of God. Remember his words u shall not cast your young ones. May ur desires be granted mama in Jesus name amen

Omakraid:

Your testimony shall be permanent and your joy full in Jesus name.. Like your moniker, our Able God will do it and perfect it
. Amen and Amen!!! I appreciate you all.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by AbleGodDidIt(f): 5:36am On Jul 02, 2022
Amen and Amen!!! Thanks momma!
[quote author=ifyonline post=114340108]Your Joy shall be Complete...

Amen
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by StephOkemini: 7:07am On Jul 02, 2022
omotolanibaby:
congratulations.thank God for safe delivery

Thank you Ma

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by StephOkemini: 7:09am On Jul 02, 2022
ladyrachy:

We thank God for the victory mama,congrats and hope ur LO is doing great,God will perfect all that concerns your family in Jesus name amen. Speedy recovery to u both. Another July mama has ported since selfgrin @ layormi happy snatching oo

Amen... Thank you cappo
She's doing very well... She too like food cheesy
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by StephOkemini: 7:10am On Jul 02, 2022
shiller:

Wow,wat a great testimony,thank God it ended in praise..
The medical practitioners did very well,chai..

Safe recovery to you,baby will be fine and put on some weight in due time..

Thank God.

Yes o... Amen
Thank you Ma
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by StephOkemini: 7:11am On Jul 02, 2022
untamedd:

Congratulations mama

Thank God for safe delivery, May she be a blessing to your family.

Amen!... Thank you Ma

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by StephOkemini: 7:15am On Jul 02, 2022
novia22:

Congrats Dearie...Your LO is indeed a fighter...
Don't worry about her weight....breast milk will do the needful. Just be strong for you both....

Yes she is... Thank you Ma... I will
Right from beginning of the pregnancy I planned doing exclusive bf but right now with this weight I've been wondering if breast milk alone can make her add weight?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by StephOkemini: 7:15am On Jul 02, 2022
Morrewhunmie:
Good afternoon mama.
I had my beautiful princess weighing 3.6kg today.
Thanks to everyone.
Cc.’ June cappo ,@ Larhyomi
BS coming later

Congratulations Mama
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by StephOkemini: 7:16am On Jul 02, 2022
voucher:
Congratulations to you mama StephOkemini
Thank God for your life and baby’s, she will gain weight over time..

Yes Ma... Thank you
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by StephOkemini: 7:18am On Jul 02, 2022
voucher:
What’s with scan showing you a sex then you deliver a different sex please? I have seen it happen to a few people here on this thread then a friend outside here..
Does it happen when one checks too early or the sonographer didnt check properly?
They shouldn’t change this my xx to xy o

I don't know o... To even imagine that I was shown the scrot.um on the screen grin.... I wonder where it disappeared to cheesy

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by StephOkemini: 7:19am On Jul 02, 2022
Layormiii:
awww what a mighty God we serve.
Congratulations mama.. the lord will watch over her ijn. She's a fighter !

Amen! Thank you Ma
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by shiller(f): 7:33am On Jul 02, 2022
ladyrachy:

Amen ooo and u too,I sight all of una my teamies. My baby dey enjoy her house oo,BT doctor gat us on a trekking and squatting exercise now. After trekking I kukuma buy roasted corn and coconut dey eat for junction so tey hubby pass I no know. Oga con vex say make I swear say I no see amgrin I just dey chew my corn oo con tell am shebi na night how I go use see u

You are funnyoo grin grin grin

Will start my everyday 30minutes strolling soon too,kpekus join am..

Counting downoo
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by StephOkemini: 8:14am On Jul 02, 2022
Omakraid:

Thanks to God or little cutie is fine and strong, she'll add faster than you can imagine. Congratulations ma.

Amen! Thank you Ma
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by dacblogger: 8:20am On Jul 02, 2022
StephOkemini:

I don't know o... To even imagine that I was shown the scrot.um on the screen grin.... I wonder where it disappeared to cheesy
DNT mind the sonographer. Maybe it was his own scrotum that he saw there. grin

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by peggygee: 8:24am On Jul 02, 2022
My able cappo, present twice ooooo, may God grant us all supernatural and sharp sharp delivery in Jesus name, its our month of the supernatural, and we all will experience the supernatural acts of God ....me I'm trusting God to drop in 38 weeks o, pls apart from pineapple and dates, what else can i take, and when can i start taking them...?
My low lying placenta and breech position changed during my last visit to the hospital, i cannot thank God enough, my doctor said i may be allowed to attempt VDACS if my baby is not more than 3.5kg, I'm trusting God for his help in this journey. Thanks coachie for all tou do for our team...may the back to back congratulations begin for us Amen

ladyrachy:
Welcome to JULY!!!!! HAPPY NEW MONTH TEAMIES
YES OH IN Tuface voice

We bless and appreciate God for a new month of his favour and faithfulness. This is the month we have long waited for. Everlasting God we thank you for the journey so far,for the successful deliveries of June mamas. We also thank you for good health, our husbands and divine protection. Lord God this is our month of supernatural # Safe, Smooth and Swift delivery, as we march gallantly into our favour room on the DAT day,it will be sharp sharp delivery in Jesus name. Father no loss shall be recorded, we will come back to testify with our BA&BS. Mother and baby with husband alive and healthy. Every evil that will steal our joy and cause complications let the fire of God torment and destroy them all. Any sorrow arranged for us on that day ,we say back to the sender with fire in Jesus name,amen. Remember your words oh God in exodus 23v26 which says none shall be barren in the land,nor shall any cast their young and the number of our days you will fulfil. Lord honour your words in our life this month and forever. Bless every womb crying out to you for children and may our babies usher in favour and uncommon blessings in our lives and family. Thank you Lord for the successful deliveries of our teamies that ported to June,you gave them victory God. We begin this month with good news and testimonies in the name of the father,son and the holy spirit,AMEN!!!!!!
ROLL CALL FOR MONTH OF JULY
TEAM JULY# HEBREW WOMEN
TEAM JULY FOR EASY DELIVERY
TEAM JULY FOR SUPERNATURAL AND SHARP SHARP DELIVERY
&TEAM JULY AKA MAMA FOR PRINCESSES AND PRINCES

NAME/ EDD/GENDER
1)Pearlyboo..............8th July...........DOB 22/6/22........xx BA SEEN
2)Ladyrachy …........10th july….............xx
3)Peggygee,............19th July...............xx
4)Hibiscuss...............July.......................xx
5)Dacblogger..........17th July.................xx by faith
6)StephOkemini......13th July.............DOB 3/6/22..........xx BA and BS SEEN
7)Shiller.....................22nd July..............xx
coolportable4real.........10th July...............xy
9)Nmamez...................27th July..............xy
10)Oluwalatte1,...........25th July..............xy
11)mhizsholar.............25th July..............xx
12)Zinny20..................28th July............unknown

MY Lovely teamies it was nice having u all in my team,thanks for the prompt answers to roll call and ur mentions and advice. You've all been wonderful even the ones that are not too activegrin,we know ure always following up silently. This is our month,no dulling,make una flood this thread with BA and BS ooo,to cappo layormi,weldone for the good work. I receive the mantle of next in line from u. It will surely end in glory for us all. Teamies start ur exercise,and pls pray very well. We have mentioned some natural ways to speed up labour,u can also try it. Love u all and thanks for the opportunity to be able to serve u as a leader.kisskiss
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by AmNuhRegular(m): 8:53am On Jul 02, 2022
cinderellashoes:
Happy new month preggy mamas cheesy cheesy
Congrats to all the june and July mamas. August, September, October and November mamas, e no far again, congratulations to us too. May we be blessed this month, may our spouses receive favor this month and may our LOs remain strong, healthy and kicking. Amen.

Amen Thank you able Cappo!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6694) (6695) (6696) (6697) (6698) (6699) (6700) ... (6956) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.