Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,637 members, 7,813,110 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:12 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (6695) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8132901 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6692) (6693) (6694) (6695) (6696) (6697) (6698) ... (6955) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omakraid(f): 9:52pm On Jun 30, 2022
Halcyon123:
Una good evening, congratulations to all June mothers. May the Lord bless and keep your babies.
Shey today is thread cuties grin. Make I bless una
Our little Foodie is a big girl, e i e i o.. More milk to mummy's boobs
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Sassy256(f): 9:57pm On Jun 30, 2022
StephOkemini:
BA! BA!! BA!!!

I gave birth to my princess on the 3rd of June through an emergency CS... EDD from LMP was supposed to be 13th July....
Congratulations mama, thank God for perfection of your miracle. Your baby is blessed.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Sassy256(f): 10:04pm On Jun 30, 2022
voucher:
What’s with scan showing you a sex then you deliver a different sex please? I have seen it happen to a few people here on this thread then a friend outside here..
Does it happen when one checks too early or the sonographer didnt check properly?
They shouldn’t change this my xx to xy o
Lol. Some sonographers need glasses grin
Safe to say if you scan in a reputable place or at least more than once you will have the correct sex.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by shiller(f): 10:20pm On Jun 30, 2022
voucher:
What’s with scan showing you a sex then you deliver a different sex please? I have seen it happen to a few people here on this thread then a friend outside here..
Does it happen when one checks too early or the sonographer didnt check properly?
Abeg oo mk my own no come change oo as i want girl like tomorrow no dey..

I tnk late scan will bring out everything Waa..
Good sonographer wey sabi work should know the exact one ..

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zinny20(f): 10:40pm On Jun 30, 2022
Happy New Month Mamas!
Sorry it's coming late,
Team April 2020
Am back again oo
This time, it is a bunch of confusion ��
I don't know if I should stay in Team July or Waka to August
Edd 28/07 and 02/08
Nevertheless, July Cappo Ma,
Please add me to the list
July is my month!
Thank you �

8 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by TOHHAN(f): 10:53pm On Jun 30, 2022
My pikin is about to use his mouth to cut my nipple out o grin, my nipple now has wound to the extent that am always scared to even give him breast because of d pains I do feel as he put mouth.
Mamas abeg how that nipple area go heal fast, because d area is now red nd so painful, am planning on extracting for him and stop him from putting mouth so as not to keep biting me more

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ladyrachy(f): 1:50am On Jul 01, 2022
zinny20:
Happy New Month Mamas!
Sorry it's coming late,
Team April 2020
Am back again oo
This time, it is a bunch of confusion ��
I don't know if I should stay in Team July or Waka to August
Edd 28/07 and 02/08
Nevertheless, July Cappo Ma,
Please add me to the list
July is my month!
Thank you �
Ure welcome mama,golden chair for u ooo,this is our month of glorious and sharp sharp delivery. Provide Us with baby's gender bikonu

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ladyrachy(f): 2:12am On Jul 01, 2022
Welcome to JULY!!!!! HAPPY NEW MONTH TEAMIES
YES OH IN Tuface voice

We bless and appreciate God for a new month of his favour and faithfulness. This is the month we have long waited for. Everlasting God we thank you for the journey so far,for the successful deliveries of June mamas. We also thank you for good health, our husbands and divine protection. Lord God this is our month of supernatural # Safe, Smooth and Swift delivery, as we march gallantly into our favour room on the DAT day,it will be sharp sharp delivery in Jesus name. Father no loss shall be recorded, we will come back to testify with our BA&BS. Mother and baby with husband alive and healthy. Every evil that will steal our joy and cause complications let the fire of God torment and destroy them all. Any sorrow arranged for us on that day ,we say back to the sender with fire in Jesus name,amen. Remember your words oh God in exodus 23v26 which says none shall be barren in the land,nor shall any cast their young and the number of our days you will fulfil. Lord honour your words in our life this month and forever. Bless every womb crying out to you for children and may our babies usher in favour and uncommon blessings in our lives and family. Thank you Lord for the successful deliveries of our teamies that ported to June,you gave them victory God. We begin this month with good news and testimonies in the name of the father,son and the holy spirit,AMEN!!!!!!
ROLL CALL FOR MONTH OF JULY
TEAM JULY# HEBREW WOMEN
TEAM JULY FOR EASY DELIVERY
TEAM JULY FOR SUPERNATURAL AND SHARP SHARP DELIVERY
&TEAM JULY AKA MAMA FOR PRINCESSES AND PRINCES

NAME/ EDD/GENDER
1)Pearlyboo..............8th July...........DOB 22/6/22........xx BA SEEN
2)Ladyrachy …........16th july….........DOB 20/7/22....xx........BA and BS SEEN
3)Peggygee,............19th July...............DOB 20/7/22.........xx.......BA SEEN
4)Hibiscuss...............July.......................xx
5)Dacblogger..........17th July........DOB 17/7/22.........xy........ BA and BS SEEN
6)StephOkemini......13th July.............DOB 3/6/22..........xx BA and BS SEEN
7)Shiller.....................22nd July......xx.....DOB 24/7/22.......BA and BS SEEN
coolportable4real.........10th July...............xy
9)Nmamez...................27th July..............xy
10)Oluwalatte1...25th July........DOB.......26/7/22........xy. BA &BS SEEN
11)mhizsholar.............25th July..........DOB 25/722........xx BA SEEN
12)Zinny20..................28th July............unknown

MY Lovely teamies it was nice having u all in my team,thanks for the prompt answers to roll call and ur mentions and advice. You've all been wonderful even the ones that are not too activegrin,we know ure always following up silently. This is our month,no dulling,make una flood this thread with BA and BS ooo,to cappo layormi,weldone for the good work. I receive the mantle of next in line from u. It will surely end in glory for us all. Teamies start ur exercise,and pls pray very well. We have mentioned some natural ways to speed up labour,u can also try it. Love u all and thanks for the opportunity to be able to serve u as a leader.kisskiss

15 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Halcyon123(f): 2:42am On Jul 01, 2022
voucher:
No so e happen to me oh. Scanned three times to check gender cause I was hopefully praying for a girl and hubs was advocating for a boy. The scan gave me a boy only for me to see a girl on delivery day. I just believe is God. He just surprises one when you least expect.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Halcyon123(f): 2:43am On Jul 01, 2022
ladyrachy:

Mama ur baby don finish all the food for house oogrin see how chubby she is,cute sweetie.
My dear,you can say that again oh,we just chop finish like this sef. Na her wake me up and she is now sleeping.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Halcyon123(f): 2:44am On Jul 01, 2022
Honeysweetest:
are u February team? That mama wey de torment us with food then. Cute bobo��
Correct teamie, na me be that tormentor oh grin. Thanks dear but na she oh grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Halcyon123(f): 2:45am On Jul 01, 2022
voucher:

Chubby cutie grin
You’re doing well mama
Thank you oh grin,how pushing?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Halcyon123(f): 2:46am On Jul 01, 2022
Layormiii:
c the fat fat cheeks like say she hide bress milk inside grin grin mwaaaahh kiss
E fit dey fa grin. How is our baby?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Halcyon123(f): 2:46am On Jul 01, 2022
Omakraid:

Our little Foodie is a big girl, e i e i o.. More milk to mummy's boobs
Amen Oma. How is our baby doing?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by dacblogger: 2:55am On Jul 01, 2022
ladyrachy:
YES OH IN Tuface voice

We bless and appreciate God for a new month of his favour and faithfulness. This is the month we have long waited for. Everlasting God we thank you for the journey so far,for the successful deliveries of June mamas. We also thank you for good health, our husbands and divine protection. Lord God this is our month of supernatural # Safe, Smooth and Swift delivery, as we march gallantly into our favour room on the DAT day,it will be sharp sharp delivery in Jesus name. Father no loss shall be recorded, we will come back to testify with our BA&BS. Mother and baby with husband alive and healthy. Every evil that will steal our joy and cause complications let the fire of God torment and destroy them all. Any sorrow arranged for us on that day ,we say back to the sender with fire in Jesus name,amen. Remember your words oh God in exodus 23v26 which says none shall be barren in the land,nor shall any cast their young and the number of our days you will fulfil. Lord honour your words in our life this month and forever. Bless every womb crying out to you for children and may our babies usher in favour and uncommon blessings in our lives and family. Thank you Lord for the successful deliveries of our teamies that ported to June,you gave them victory God. We begin this month with good news and testimonies in the name of the father,son and the holy spirit,AMEN!!!!!!
TEAM JULY# HEBREW WOMEN

NAME/ EDD/GENDER
2)Ladyrachy …........10th july….............xx
3)Peggygee,............19th July...............xx
5)Dacblogger..........17th July.................xx by faith
7)Shiller.....................22nd July..............xx
10)Oluwalatte1,...........25th July..............xy
11)mhizsholar.............25th July..............xx

MY Lovely teamies it was nice having u all in my team,thanks for the prompt answers to roll call and ur mentions and advice. You've all been wonderful even the ones that are not too activegrin,we know ure always following up silently. This is our month,no dulling,make una flood this thread with BA and BS ooo,to cappo layormi,weldone for the good work. I receive the mantle of next in line from u. It will surely end in glory for us all. Teamies start ur exercise,and pls pray very well. We have mentioned some natural ways to speed up labour,u can also try it. Love u all and thanks for the opportunity to be able to serve u as a leader.kisskiss
Amen and Amen.
Present Cappo. Thanks for all you do for us.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by shiller(f): 5:56am On Jul 01, 2022
ladyrachy:
YES OH IN Tuface voice

TEAM JULY# HEBREW WOMEN

NAME/ EDD/GENDER

A thunderous AMEN!!!,it will all end in praise

Thank you Cappo

Present Ma
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kokaiye: 7:34am On Jul 01, 2022
TOHHAN:
My pikin is about to use his mouth to cut my nipple out o grin, my nipple now has wound to the extent that am always scared to even give him breast because of d pains I do feel as he put mouth.
Mamas abeg how that nipple area go heal fast, because d area is now red nd so painful, am planning on extracting for him and stop him from putting mouth so as not to keep biting me more
u will continue givin breast to baby noni... It will heal up

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Layormiii(f): 8:13am On Jul 01, 2022
HAPPY NEW MONTH MAMAS!!!!!

Thank you thank you Lord, thank you Lord, thank you Lord for everything you have done!!!!

Father Lord, you have really honored us, God of perfection, everlasting king that doesn't fail, we bow to you Lord, we come on our knees to return all glory, honor and adoration to your Holy name Father accept our thanksgiving in Jesus precious name.

Shout out to all June superwomen and our porters. May our children continue to be sources of joy and blessings to us all. The great provider will provide all the necessary things needed to take care of these wonderful gifts from heaven above. May we continue to hear good news about ourselves, we shall not bury our youngs in Jesus mighty name.

Lord Jesus Christ we commit the remaining June mamas that are yet to deliver unto your perfect hands, we pray that you give them their testimonies soonest so the world can celebrate with them and their joy full. We shall hear both voices of mothers and babies in good health in Jesus mighty name.

Because you are God that doesn't fail, father Lord please bless every TTC mothers with your precious gift and turn their sorrow and worries into joy and happiness in Jesus name.

Ladyrachy, I joyfully hereby hand over the baton to you and your teamies. We shall celebrate y'all soon and no loss shall be recorded in this month and subsequent months ahead.

This thread has been a source of blessing to me, as a FTM I have learnt alot here, the community, the fellowship, the love arrrgghhh, just what I needed during the pregnancy journey, I am forever grateful to everyone here.
God bless you and yours and may we continue to hear only good news about eachother IJN.

Love and light.

15 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Layormiii(f): 8:14am On Jul 01, 2022
Layormiii:
HAPPY NEW MONTH MAMAS!!!!!

Thank you thank you Lord, thank you Lord, thank you Lord for everything you have done!!!!

Father Lord, you have really honored us, God of perfection, everlasting king that doesn't fail, we bow to you Lord, we come on our knees to return all glory, honor and adoration to your Holy name Father accept our thanksgiving in Jesus precious name.

Shout out to all June superwomen and our porters. May our children continue to be sources of joy and blessings to us all. The great provider will provide all the necessary things needed to take care of these wonderful gifts from heaven above. May we continue to hear good news about ourselves, we shall not bury our youngs in Jesus mighty name.

Lord Jesus Christ we commit the remaining June mamas that are yet to deliver unto your perfect hands, we pray that you give them their testimonies soonest so the world can celebrate with them and their joy full. We shall hear both voices of mothers and babies in good health in Jesus mighty name.

Because you are God that doesn't fail, father Lord please bless every TTC mothers with your precious gift and turn their sorrow and worries into joy and happiness in Jesus name.

Ladyrachy, I joyfully hereby hand over the baton to you and your teamies. We shall celebrate y'all soon and no loss shall be recorded in this month and subsequent months ahead.

This thread has been a source of blessing to me, as a FTM I have learnt alot here, the community, the fellowship, the love arrrgghhh, just what I needed during the pregnancy journey, I am forever grateful to everyone here.
God bless you and yours and may we continue to hear only good news about eachother IJN.

Love and light.

Names of BA's seen for June (including porters from May and July)

1. Morningstar233 June 1
2 . Tohhan June 1
3. Viking07 June 2
4. Mandela89 June 1
5. Tomblessings June 3
6. LholarB June 4
7. Mumplenty June 6
8. mzMerci June 9
9. Fumbaby June 9
10. Layormi June 11
11. Mysamuels June 22
12. Hamzashaf99 June 26
13. Pearlyboo June 22.
14. Duduke June 28
15. Stephokemini June 3

Those Yet to submit B.A or BS:
Jozaki
Slayinjo
Morewhunmie
Darida
Abaksbaby
Nyphemiett

7 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by StarryV(f): 8:16am On Jul 01, 2022
novia22:

Them say wahala be like wetin again?
You can't be confused ooo....accept the promotion, don't resign yet...you can buy time using maternity leave....then you and hubby can come to a decision if you can resign or not and if he can carry the whole family bills by himself pending when you get another job.
Babies come with extra bills I must say...and there is no harm in making extra money but las las the final decision depends on you, hubby and you guys financial standing.

Congratulations dearie..Baby never even show, blessings are already pouring in...Oshe!!!

Thanks for your advice mama. After much considerations and deliberations, I've decided to accept the offer. I'm already on my way to the Headquarters to do necessary documentation. @the bolded as in eh, this baby has really attracted blessings for us o. Infact hubby also got a new job offer with a better pay and he's resuming today. This July sha looks promising grin

21 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by StarryV(f): 8:20am On Jul 01, 2022
Omakraid:

Congratulations mama, may you continue to go higher in all your endeavours...
I don't know what to advise on your job cos I'm typing from "my husband's house" but I believe you and hubby will make the best decision cos family is everything
yes o. Family is everything. Thanks mama and Amen to your prayers.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omakraid(f): 8:20am On Jul 01, 2022
Happy new month everyone... Congratulations to all June mamas that have put to bed and the July mamas that joined them. To all July and 2022 mamas still waddling, may your deliveries be swift as that of the Hebrew women and may we all rejoice with you all.. For the mamas in the waiting room, I pray that this month will be a month of joy and testimony for you all and by 2023, you will also be holding your bundle of joy...

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omakraid(f): 8:24am On Jul 01, 2022
StarryV:

Thanks for your advice mama. After much considerations and deliberations, I've decided to accept the offer. I'm already on my way to the Headquarters to do necessary documentation. @the bolded as in eh, this baby has really attracted blessings for us o. Infact hubby also got a new job offer with a better pay and he's resuming today. This July sha looks promising grin
Everything na double double ooo, twins should just fall on you in this double double month cheesy
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by StarryV(f): 8:26am On Jul 01, 2022
Sassy256:

Wow congratulations dearie, this is great news .
Please really consider if you still want to resign. You and hubby consider the financial implications very well.
If you weigh the options and Oga can carry the family for an extended period of time for you to get stronger after the birth of baby and get another job, then after your maternity leave you can resign, I'm sure you will have enough time to think about this and properly weigh it during that time.
So if I were you I will accept it now while the offer is open.
God's wisdom in your decision dear❤️
Amen o. Thanks mama. Lemme sha accept and do the work for at least one month to see how challenging or easy it will be for me. Thereafter I can make a final decision.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by StarryV(f): 9:00am On Jul 01, 2022
kokaiye:
i wont leave my job if i were u bcs its Nigeria we r talking about dt job no dey... Shebi dey wil give u maternity leave... Use dt plan ursef wella... Let ur mom or mom inlaw come help u wen u go bk to work or ur sister... I wont advice u gt a maid... I can nva trust those pipu but trust ur family, dey can nva harm ur baby.
Mama you've made good point o and I've seriously considered all that. Good jobs are scarce in this our country. And looks like it's even easier to get job as a single lady than when you are a nursing mother. Lemme sha work for one month and see how it goes. Thanks mama.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by StarryV(f): 9:10am On Jul 01, 2022
Layormiii:
chaiii.. serious dilemma.
Congratulations on the promotion mama.

Before arriving at a conclusion think of these points:
Have you saved enough money for yourself? Like personally do you have any money to fall back on ? Atleast if e bad too much u can start a small biz with it.

Is hubby staying in a place where getting work is easy? I mean the town he is living. Eg if you're moving from lag to lokoja, u know getting job there go hard small.

Is it possible to accept the offer and then go for your 3months leave at the end of July, so u use that opportunity to think we'll and weigh your options? If it's possible then I think to should try it
I never save plenty money o grin infact I've used the one I gathered to do my baby shopping. As for business, hahaha that one na 1 missed call o. I no sabi business at all. I've been an office person/Civil Servant all my life. God go help me o. Maybe I fit learn sha.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mumben(f): 9:19am On Jul 01, 2022
TOHHAN:

Get original Shea butter and be applying to ur nipples, it heals fast. When u're breastfeeding, make sure d whole areola area get into the baby's mouth. Babies bite on d nipples out of frustration if they re not getting enough milk.

Try d above and see how it goes

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by novia22(f): 10:06am On Jul 01, 2022
StarryV:
I never save plenty money o grin infact I've used the one I gathered to do my baby shopping. As for business, hahaha that one na 1 missed call o. I no sabi business at all. I've been an office person/Civil Servant all my life. God go help me o. Maybe I fit learn sha.

Kokaiye and Layormiii have valid points o. The country is hard and it's not gonna be easy getting a new job especially as a new mum( but What God cannot do does not exist).
Can't your office transfer you sef? There should be room for that unless there isn't a Branch office in Hubby's location.
Babes money matter can be tricky. If you don't have a reserve, don't pull out yet ooo....even the reserve, how long will it take you and the family?
Now is the time for your MIL or your Mum to save the day....
Think about it....
Sabi Mama's this matter tie wrapper ooo...

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by omotolanibaby(f): 10:38am On Jul 01, 2022
Happy new month!
We pray for favours in the month of july.
Teamie hope the back pain and heaviness is not telling on us too much.The lord is our strength.
Counting down 2 more months to go!
May the Lord see us through the remainings days and may we deliver safely!
Team September roll call
NAME.....................EDD....................SEX

1.omotolanibaby...Sept14..XY(boy)
2. Flourishing19... Sept 29....Unknown
3.Mr HighSea..... sept 7... unknown
4.1stymom... sept 2 ... XX(girl)
5.nahzyla ....sept 25... unknown
6.suzzyrims.......sept 16.... unknown
7.Ummufarrah......sept 21.... unknown
8.teebee22........sept 15..... XY(boy)
9.ohfenrami .....sept 29.... unknown
10.heebah.……..sept....... XY(boy)
11.firstpregnancy.....sept 19..... XX(girl)

N.B if I omitted your name, edd or baby's gender please notify me
C.c heebah?

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by oluwalatte1: 10:50am On Jul 01, 2022
ladyrachy:
YES OH IN Tuface voice

TEAM JULY# HEBREW WOMEN

NAME/ EDD/GENDER

Amen!!!! And Present Captain
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Sassy256(f): 10:56am On Jul 01, 2022
TEAM AUGUST
JULY ROLL CALL
Team Easy pregnancy, Safe and Quick delivery.

Thank God for the journey so far, for seeing us through to this point, for keeping us and blessing us, perfecting all that concerns us and our LO's.
We bless God for our June mama's, thank God we heard no evil report, so shall it be for our July mama's, they will enter and come out with joy and smiles in Jesus name, Amen.

My People, grin I'm looking for dancing emoji like this o cos the way I'm feeling now, e be like August don reach already grin grin
Happy new month my dear Teamies, it's almost time to meet our beloved bundles of joy, so let us remember that this is the time to tidy up hospital bag, and other shopping, time to begin washing and ironing ( I know some of us are done with that).

This is also time to be prayerful, you might find out that temptations are more these days, hubby want to upset u, family bringing one leg or the other, different thoughts running through your mind but all these are distractions because our blessings are near so let us not give in but commit to prayer and Thanksgiving and all will be well.
ROLL CALL
NAME.................................EDD....................SEX
1. Starry v. ............................21st....................xy
2. Sassy256...........................25th.....................xy
3. Dunpredictable...............22nd ...................xy
4. Pyzdan...............................23rd.................... --
5. Waistbead.........................28th...................... --
6. Exclusiveoloori................. ............................. --
7. Novia22.............................13th..Team surprise
8. Dijah07............................ 30th ...Team surprise
9. Girl040...............................❤️...................... xx
10. Fisayomi1...............12th......B..July 20th...... xx
11. AbleGodDidIt..................25th.......................xx
Mama's Pyzdan, waistbead, novia22, dijah07 please try to supply baby sex, if it's team surprise pls let me know, so I can fill that in.
Exclusiveoloori, I greet you specially o, I don't know if you're still with us as I don't sight you on the group, hope all is well, please reach out. We love you❤️

8 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omakraid(f): 10:58am On Jul 01, 2022
novia22:

Kokaiye and Layormiii have valid points o. The country is hard and it's not gonna be easy getting a new job especially as a new mum( but What God cannot do does not exist).
Can't your office transfer you sef? There should be room for that unless there isn't a Branch office in Hubby's location.
Babes money matter can be tricky. If you don't have a reserve, don't pull out yet ooo....even the reserve, how long will it take you and the family?
Now is the time for your MIL or your Mum to save the day....
Think about it....
Sabi Mama's this matter tie wrapper ooo...

E tie wrapper seriously considering the time it came also.... I hope her hubby agrees to her staying after her leave but at the end of the day, its their decision..
My neighbour is in same shoes with her.. She's a highly paid nurse in maiduguri, came down here last year for maternity leave which ended February this year but her hubby refused her going back. He said he is tired of distance marriage, oga wants to be seeing his child when he comes back from work.. The wife had no choice but to stay back, she told me her direct boss still called her last month to know if she's coming back her hubby still said no even though the baby is 6 months old.... This kain matter ehn, las las na husband and wife go still make their decision

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6692) (6693) (6694) (6695) (6696) (6697) (6698) ... (6955) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: jjaney and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.