Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,210 members, 7,815,224 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:18 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (6720) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8140503 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6717) (6718) (6719) (6720) (6721) (6722) (6723) ... (6955) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sugarcoatted(f): 9:47pm On Jul 23, 2022
Bloomingbud:

Is it behind that main building? I know some places where they sew at the back but didnt know I can get a day service.
Can you talk to any of your clients and give me contact? I need to find a day and go.

They are everywhere there, both in spa complex, tejuosho main complex and at the back. I will get contact and send to you on monday.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nahzyla: 10:47pm On Jul 23, 2022
sugarcoatted:
Bikonu I need as much people to help report a page on ig, i dont even know whether to be upset with myself or not. So here goes the story. So i have been consciously looking for where to buy all these long free gowns. Na so i carry myself go instagram, who sent me? I came accross this page with over 43k followers.

I dont even know what i was thinking that day, when i ordered. I'm just happy the amount is not much, about 10k. It was after they failed to deliver, i realised i have entered 1 chance shocked shocked shocked shocked . I realized same set of people keep commenting on posts praising them. Any comments of people complaining, gets deleted. Wow. The clothes haven't been delivered till today, since before sallah. I saw comments of people saying no delivery for over 6months. They just have a standby person permanently on Instagram deleting complaints.

Funny thing is, i was bit convinced as its a registered company account i paid to then. I dont know why i didn't pay close attention. Even the address on their google profile is an empty building, no single soul there. Chai

I already count it as my loss but then i dont want other innocent people to fall victim of their scam and i know the only way to get instagram take down that page is if a lot of people report it. So that is why I'm sharing here. Bikonu, help me report that page on instagram. Thats all i ask for, nothing more.

zamorahstore

and

shopzamorah

Thank you my people.
Help me report those pages on Instagram

I have reported them, it's wierd that they have so many followers in the zamora store page, one person I went to university with is even following them.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by novia22(f): 10:56pm On Jul 23, 2022
tammyf:

Thanks bro.im taking her out now for a 30minutes walk

Walks will also help. But make sure they aren't exhausting for her.
I wish you Grace Sir.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Fisayomi1: 8:50am On Jul 24, 2022
Sassy256:

Ha, I felt it ooo, that's why I mentioned it then grin
Congratulations dear, it's the Lord's doing and it is marvelous in our eyes. Welcome darling princess❤️

Sassy256 thank you mama. Wishing all other mamas a safe delivery.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Fisayomi1: 8:57am On Jul 24, 2022
novia22:

She has Jakpa-d ooo...
Congratulations dear. God bless you and our Little Princess..
Thank you mama
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by deeem: 1:32pm On Jul 24, 2022
Happy Sunday beautiful people.Oh lord please bless people that need children with pregnancy this month so we can all celebrate march 2023.Safe delivery to all pregnant women.Amen.Please if you're team march let's start raising up our hands :��

12 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mirob(f): 2:44pm On Jul 24, 2022
dacblogger:
B.S! B.S!! B.S!!!.

I had to bring out time to write this birth story since Mamas are already complaining of July Mamas starving them. grin
I weaned my second son last year September when he clocked 1. I normally don't get my period until I'm done breastfeeding.
I saw my period once after that and didn't get it the next month. I was relaxed thinking it's just my body playing tricks on me.
Meanwhile, I did a pregnancy test and it was negative so I looked forward to seeing it the next month.
The next month, it came out for just a day and stopped, that was when I got worried, I ran a P.T and it said negative. I picked up my phone Nd entered Google(normally, I'm a Google freak) . Any small issue ,I don enter Google embarassed.
Google said alot of things like PID, hormonal imbalance. I saw something about guava leaves and it's benefits. I went In search of guava leaves to boil and drink.
Few months later, an old woman made a remark about me looking pregnant, the next day I ran a P.T and it

This your BS just gave me hope, I missed my period last two weeks and still tested negative with PT strip, even 6 days after I still tested negative and I stopped testing, tomorrow will be 14 days since I missed my period. Maybe I will go for scan at 7 week.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ekabobo: 2:51pm On Jul 24, 2022
Pls am in a dilemma am seven weeks gone and no single morning sickness... Absolutely natin... Befo my nip hurt but today it suddenly stopped... Am so worried n having sleepless nights....

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ekabobo: 2:55pm On Jul 24, 2022
[quote author=deeem post=115039069]Happy Sunday beautiful people.Oh lord please bless people that need children with pregnancy this month so we can all celebrate march 2023.Safe delivery to all pregnant women.Amen.Please if you're team march let's start raising up our hands :��[/quot

I am team march by Gods grace... I sincerely pray so..

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sugarcoatted(f): 2:59pm On Jul 24, 2022
Ekabobo:
Pls am in a dilemma am seven weeks gone and no single morning sickness... Absolutely natin... Befo my nip hurt but today it suddenly stopped... Am so worried n having sleepless nights....

People are praying ms should go away, you are praying for it. Lol. You should be happy, you are worrying over nothing

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ekabobo: 3:08pm On Jul 24, 2022
[quote author=sugarcoatted post=115041565]

People are praying ms should go away, you are praying for it. Lol. You should be happy, you are worrying over nothing[/quot

U don't understand... Av been preggy befo... Dis jus doesn't feel like am preggy...I can lift two mighty abled bodied men... I can eat three wraps of foofooo at a stretch... I can stand perfumes of diff scents.... I can bath ice cold water... My previous preggy I cud barely even stand on my own .... Always puking my guts out... Eisssh... Am so worried... Av ttced for so long to even think of..... Chai!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by callola: 3:15pm On Jul 24, 2022
[quote author=Ekabobo post=115041835][/quote]all pregnancies are not the same. every child have his/her own destiny
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ekabobo: 3:18pm On Jul 24, 2022
Tanks a lot callola n sugarcoated...guess I'd jus wait till eight weeks n go for a scan... Dats if I dnt pass out from excessive worry... Head sef don dey ache me join.... Chai!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by dacblogger: 3:50pm On Jul 24, 2022
mirob:

This your BS just gave me hope, I missed my period last two weeks and still tested negative with PT strip, even 6 days after I still tested negative and I stopped testing, tomorrow will be 14 days since I missed my period. Maybe I will go for scan at 7 week.
May the good Lord grant your wish. Amen

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by shiller(f): 4:44pm On Jul 24, 2022
BA BA BA!!

My Pink jet has finally landed today by 2pm..
@40 weeks 2days via Vagina Delivery..

BS will come later..

July Cappo BA submitted oo

39 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ifyonline(f): 4:51pm On Jul 24, 2022
Congratulation to you!!!

Blessings to your LO
shiller:
BA BA BA!!

BS will come later..

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ifyonline(f): 4:53pm On Jul 24, 2022
Congratulations to Dac Blogger, July Cappo and others that have announced their BA...

Thank God for Safe delivery, also using them as a point of contact for other Preg moms for safe delivery..

7 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mhizsholar: 4:55pm On Jul 24, 2022
shiller:
BA BA BA!!

BS will come later..

Congratulations mama. Thank God for the safe delivery.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mhizsholar: 5:00pm On Jul 24, 2022
God when ooo, I'm tired. I'm been having contraction at night only since Monday til now. I'm 40weeks today. I'm been crying and praying since morning. I'm just tired.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Sassy256(f): 5:08pm On Jul 24, 2022
shiller:
BA BA BA!!
BS will come later..
Congratulations mama, welcome princess
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ekabobo: 5:18pm On Jul 24, 2022
Congrats on your delivery... God bless ur lo.... And grant us d very same blessings amen

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by shiller(f): 5:32pm On Jul 24, 2022
mhizsholar:
God when ooo, I'm tired. I'm been having contraction at night only since Monday til now. I'm 40weeks today. I'm been crying and praying since morning. I'm just tired.

I was so worried like you till my contractions started well today,not like am even first timer,be patience dear,it wont long again...

Don't cry,pray you hear..
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by omotolanibaby(f): 5:34pm On Jul 24, 2022
shiller:
BA BA BA!!

BS will come later..

at last ,congratulations and God bless the bundle of joy.so happy for you.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mhizsholar: 5:38pm On Jul 24, 2022
shiller:

I was so worried like you till my contractions started well today,not like am even first timer,be patience dear,it wont long again...

Don't cry,pray you hear..

Thank you ma for the advise. I'm FTM. I'm just afraid
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by oluwalatte1: 6:04pm On Jul 24, 2022
Letssssssss Goooooo. This team dey para. Congratulations to you and your LO.

shiller:
BA BA BA!!

BS will come later..

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omakraid(f): 6:11pm On Jul 24, 2022
shiller:
BA BA BA!!

BS will come later..

Congrats to you sis, thank God for safe delivery
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Chili89: 6:28pm On Jul 24, 2022
Knock knock!!
Are there TEAM OCTOBER here? Kindly register me oo, I'm finally ready to register.
EDD 12
SEX Xy.

10 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by deeem: 6:41pm On Jul 24, 2022
Ekabobo:
.madam calm down.lol My first pregnancy I had no morning sickness,I didn't spit ,I ate everything eatable from day 1 till I put to bed.This second one too is almost the same my symptoms are on and off but I'm not worried. it's not everyone that experiences morning sickness.Be positive please.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by dacblogger: 6:48pm On Jul 24, 2022
shiller:
BA BA BA!!

BS will come later..

Congratulations teamie.
Welcome little princess.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ekabobo: 6:50pm On Jul 24, 2022
deeem:
.madam calm down.lol My first pregnancy I had no morning sickness,I didn't spit ,I ate everything eatable from day 1 till I put to bed.This second one too is almost the same my symptoms are on and off but I'm not worried. it's not everyone that experiences morning sickness.Be positive please.

Ha! Deeem.. tanks sis
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nahzyla: 7:03pm On Jul 24, 2022
Those of you that enjoy stress-free pregnancies, how do you do it?
All my pregnancies really dealt with me, including the present one, from vomiting to bitter mouth to extreme tiredness and eyes turning me, to heartburn, to body pain.

Why is my own hard sef?

Anyway if you are among the easy pregnancy type then thank your God for that.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by omotolanibaby(f): 7:09pm On Jul 24, 2022
nahzyla:
Those of you that enjoy stress-free pregnancies, how do you do it?
All my pregnancies really dealt with me, including the present one, from vomiting to bitter mouth to extreme tiredness and eyes turning me, to heartburn, to body pain.

Why is my own hard sef?

Anyway if you are among the easy pregnancy type then thank your God for that.
they dnt know what the Lord has done for them and it really amaze someone is still worried of not getting all this symptoms.how I wish I was in her shoes.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6717) (6718) (6719) (6720) (6721) (6722) (6723) ... (6955) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: herkeem and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.