Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,201 members, 7,815,189 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:43 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (6722) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8140426 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6719) (6720) (6721) (6722) (6723) (6724) (6725) ... (6955) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by peggygee: 11:44am On Jul 25, 2022
Mothers pls help, my baby was diagnosed of having jaundice as at friday @2days, the test showed 7.2 % she was admitted and kept under the blue light, yesterday a rerun was done and it became 9.4 . We asked them to discharge us, pls is there any meds i can use at home for her asides the early morning sun pls
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Belovedbaby: 12:12pm On Jul 25, 2022
Good afternoon awesome mummies I need your help but don't mind my new moniker I had to change it due to lot of reasons.
My last menstrual cycle was June 2nd and according to lmp I should be around 7weeks but according to me minus the two weeks I should be around 5weeks,I am team March but last week Friday I went for scan and only gestational sac was seen,no yolk sac and no fetal pole.I am worried because at around 5weeks there should be at least yolk sac please help me I am bothered

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kokaiye: 12:29pm On Jul 25, 2022
ladyrachy:
My July teamies hope ure all doing great,fourth trimester is true oo. Join the CS own ,my baby is sucking like hmm like man. I no see sleep. @
Those yet to deliver God will make it more easy for u all. @ Oluwalatte and Portable4 real we are all waiting for the good news,Hibiscuss its been long,@ Nnamez,Mhizsholar and zinny safe delivery to u all.
welcome to d 4th trimester grin... Yes babies eat alot in their first couples of weeks in order 4 dem to gain weight called growth sprout n deir excess eatin is called cluster eating.... Enjoy motherhood.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kokaiye: 12:36pm On Jul 25, 2022
Belovedbaby:
Good afternoon awesome mummies I need your help but don't mind my new moniker I had to change it due to lot of reasons.
My last menstrual cycle was June 2nd and according to lmp I should be around 7weeks but according to me minus the two weeks I should be around 5weeks,I am team March but last week Friday I went for scan and only gestational sac was seen,no yolk sac and no fetal pole.I am worried because at around 5weeks there should be at least yolk sac please help me I am bothered
u will hv to redo d scan in a week or two cs sm hrtbeat do come late

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by oluwalatte1: 1:25pm On Jul 25, 2022
Congratulations my able Cappo, God bless you and your LO

ladyrachy:
BS! BS!! BS!!! alert

BS SUBMITTED
July cappo
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Brownsmoothie: 1:43pm On Jul 25, 2022
shiller:
BA BA BA!!

My Pink jet has finally landed today by 2pm..
@40 weeks 2days via Vagina Delivery..

BS will come later..

July Cappo BA submitted oo

Congratulations mama
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by peggygee: 2:02pm On Jul 25, 2022
Congratulations my cappo, God showed up and put your enemies to shame. Welcome our princess

ladyrachy:
BS! BS!! BS!!! alert
TTC journey:

God no go shame us,I pray for safe delivery to my remaining teamies and oda mamas.Thanks for all ur prayers and congratulatory messages May God bless you all.
BS SUBMITTED
July cappo
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Chili89: 2:36pm On Jul 25, 2022
cinderellashoes:

Congratulations, welcome to the team.

Thank you Sis

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ekabobo: 3:32pm On Jul 25, 2022
Belovedbaby:

We seem to be in d same spot...my lmp is 3 June... I turn eight weeks on Friday.... Dats wen I'd go for my scan cos... I dnt feel remotely preggy... No morning sickness, nausea weaknesss, painful or big boobs ... Absolutely natin. Be calm n check back in say two weeks... Even tho I know it ain't easy... Am worried sick myself... Quick question tho... Did u spot at anytime or noticed declining preggy symptoms?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Vivi01(f): 4:22pm On Jul 25, 2022
ladyrachy:
BS! BS!! BS!!! alert
TTC journey:
Got married Oct 2020,since that time till march no pregnancy got worried and started praying cos of some spiritual revelation
BS SUBMITTED
July cappo

Congratulations dear.This your BS is mind blowing and we thank God for safe delivery
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ihavethingstodo: 5:20pm On Jul 25, 2022
shiller:
BA BA BA!!

My Pink jet has finally landed today by 2pm..
@40 weeks 2days via Vagina Delivery..

BS will come later..

July Cappo BA submitted oo

Mama shiller, congratulations!!!!! God bless you and your family
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Sassy256(f): 7:00pm On Jul 25, 2022
ladyrachy:
BS! BS!! BS!!! alert
TTC journey:
Got married Oct 2020,since that time till march no pregnancy got worried and started praying cos of some spiritual revelation, I got a new job and was saving money to run some tests. It wasn't an easy journey cos I and hubby both had medical issues we needed to work on I prayed at midnight with daily confessions until God decided to show up on t......
God no go shame us,I pray for safe delivery to my remaining teamies and oda mamas.Thanks for all ur prayers and congratulatory messages May God bless you all.
BS SUBMITTED
July cappo
Congratulations again ladyrachy, the devil really tried but indeed, God stood for you and yours, God no go shame us at all.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by novia22(f): 9:25pm On Jul 25, 2022
shiller:
BS!!

I don finally hang boot after 3boys,God just blessed me with a baby girl..

Hanty Shiller of Life congratulations.
I wish you and your family the very best!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mhizsholar: 10:46pm On Jul 25, 2022
BA! BA!! BA!!!
Thank you Baba God. My pinky Jet landed dis afternoon via vaginal delivery with cervical tears but I thank God ooo. Mama, papa and baby are OK.
July cappo BA submitted

30 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ekabobo: 11:23pm On Jul 25, 2022
mhizsholar:
BA! BA!! BA!!!
Thank you Baba God. My pinky Jet landed dis afternoon via vaginal delivery with cervical tears but I thank God ooo. Mama, papa and baby are OK.
July cappo BA submitted
[color=#006600][/color]

I tank God for u ma'am...congrats may He keep ur family safe n well
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by cinderellashoes(f): 12:46am On Jul 26, 2022
Belovedbaby:

Please wait until another two weeks. I saw the first scan result I did for my daughter in 2020 yesterday and was laughing. They wrote thickened endometrium, early implantation? And they asked me to expect a period or do hormonal profile test. Just be hopeful and patient until another two weeks. May it be good news for you.

9 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by novia22(f): 1:01am On Jul 26, 2022
mhizsholar:
BA! BA!! BA!!!
July cappo BA submitted

July Mama's droppin it as e dey hot.
Congrats darling.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by oluwalatte1: 3:07am On Jul 26, 2022
CONGRATULATIONS!!! LET'S GOOOOOOO.

Team July Pon The Beat

mhizsholar:
BA! BA!! BA!!!
July cappo BA submitted
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by shiller(f): 3:58am On Jul 26, 2022
mhizsholar:
BA! BA!! BA!!!
July cappo BA submitted

Ann Ahn,God is good ooo,you no come tey again ooo,we thank God.....
welcome Princess,quick recovery to you..
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Flourishing19(f): 4:05am On Jul 26, 2022
mhizsholar:
BA! BA!! BA!!!
July cappo BA submitted

Congratulations! May God watch over her always.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Graciousking: 5:11am On Jul 26, 2022
wonyi:

NO, i didnt use it ma

Good evening mama, did you use the Erythromycin?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nmamez(f): 7:45am On Jul 26, 2022
mhizsholar:
BA! BA!! BA!!!
July cappo BA submitted
congrats mama, thank God for safe delivery. Quick recovery to you.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ladyrachy(f): 7:46am On Jul 26, 2022
kokaiye:
welcome to d 4th trimester grin... Yes babies eat alot in their first couples of weeks in order 4 dem to gain weight called growth sprout n deir excess eatin is called cluster eating.... Enjoy motherhood.
Ehhnnnn mama my baby is looking like a one month old ,and she sucks if u don't give her water no sleep for u and her be that oo
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Belovedbaby: 7:54am On Jul 26, 2022
Ekabobo:

We seem to be in d same spot...my lmp is 3 June... I turn eight weeks on Friday.... Dats wen I'd go for my scan cos... I dnt feel remotely preggy... No morning sickness, nausea weaknesss, painful or big boobs ... Absolutely natin. Be calm n check back in say two weeks... Even tho I know it ain't easy... Am worried sick myself... Quick question tho... Did u spot at anytime or noticed declining preggy Isymptoms?
I didn't spot but there are times I don't feel preggy at all,I have big boobs, painful nipples and I do vomit but it's on and off and it's making me worried cus why the on and off symptoms
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ladyrachy(f): 7:55am On Jul 26, 2022
mhizsholar:
BA! BA!! BA!!!
July cappo BA submitted
Congrats mama,we thank God for safe delivery kisses to ur baby
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ladyrachy(f): 7:58am On Jul 26, 2022
peggygee:
Mothers pls help, my baby was diagnosed of having jaundice as at friday @2days, the test showed 7.2 % she was admitted and kept under the blue light, yesterday a rerun was done and it became 9.4 . We asked them to discharge us, pls is there any meds i can use at home for her asides the early morning sun pls
My baby was taken out to the sun every early in the morning the doc said it was a rule for anyone born thru CS with or without jaundice. I was to do it for one week ,weather didn't allow us just two days. I think the sun can still help,enough breastfeeding so I hrd and seek a pediatrician opinion. Mama she will be fine cos na supernatural daughter be dat
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by AbleGodDidIt(f): 8:07am On Jul 26, 2022
Big Congrats to the latest momma!

Mama waistbead, been a while, trust you’re good!

Fellow teamies see us see August oooo cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Sassy256(f): 8:40am On Jul 26, 2022
mhizsholar:
BA! BA!! BA!!!
July cappo BA submitted
Congratulations mama.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by oluwalatte1: 10:13am On Jul 26, 2022
BA! BA!! BA!!!

Thank God. My handsome bobo landed this morning through elective CS. We thank God that both mother and baby are okay, and resting.

July Cappo BA submitted

BS coming soon!!!! shocked

31 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by omotolanibaby(f): 10:22am On Jul 26, 2022
oluwalatte1:
BA! BA!! BA!!!

Thank God. My handsome bobo landed this morning through elective CS. We thank God that both mother and baby are okay, and resting.

July Cappo BA submitted

congratulations to all the july mama's ,will love the way you are choking us with B.A and BS.God bless you all

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Flourishing19(f): 10:37am On Jul 26, 2022
oluwalatte1:
BA! BA!! BA!!!

July Cappo BA submitted

Congratulations, mama.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by shiller(f): 10:41am On Jul 26, 2022
oluwalatte1:
BA! BA!! BA!!!

July Cappo BA submitted

Oh wow,Congratulations Teamie..
Welcome baby boy,Get well soon.

BA in line,God is goodooo

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6719) (6720) (6721) (6722) (6723) (6724) (6725) ... (6955) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.