Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,102 members, 7,811,102 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:29 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (6719) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8127654 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6716) (6717) (6718) (6719) (6720) (6721) (6722) ... (6954) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Heebah: 1:06pm On Jul 23, 2022
Bobbyunitedfc:
New baby hanger for sale at the rate of 12000naira only... slightly negotiable.
Reason for sale,I bought a bigger one
Just so u know, the new one in the market is between 8000 to 8500.

11 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 1:12pm On Jul 23, 2022
Yes o,same day.
Bloomingbud:

Are you serious with yaba same day gown? Chai let me find my way to yaba.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Fisayomi1: 1:22pm On Jul 23, 2022
Fisayomi1, Ur edd is a bit early but Ur not allowed to port ooo grin so stick with us

Cappo, even though I'm loyal to August as per team August 2020, I have port for this baby to july. Birth Announcement: I delivered my pretty princess on thursday, the 21st of July, 2022

Cc: August Cappo
July Cappo

26 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omakraid(f): 1:24pm On Jul 23, 2022
Fisayomi1:
Fisayomi1, Ur edd is a bit early but Ur not allowed to port ooo grin so stick with us

Cappo, even though I'm loyal to August as per former August mum, I have port for this baby. Birth Announcement: I delivered my pretty princess on thursday, the 21st of July, 2022

July Cappo
Congratulations ma, God will keep your DD

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Fisayomi1: 1:25pm On Jul 23, 2022
Omakraid:

Congratulations ma, God will keep your DD

Amen. Thank you

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sugarcoatted(f): 1:44pm On Jul 23, 2022
Bloomingbud:

Teamie sorry about your experience, I think the heaviness is normal as we are approaching 3rd trimester already.

Thanks dear.

Do you know i still haven't applied for mat leave. God help me let them not cut my salary for giving late notice, lol. I was supposed to request for it from my last hospital visit but because i didn't go on my exact day, a different gynae was on seat and he said since i am opting for ECS i need to speak with my gynae first to know the exact week it will be done. I dont have strength to go back a different day so i just left it for my next visit. By the time i include my 10days leave, it will still enter as i plan to have my baby during the 10days.

This month get as e be, I'm still less than 50percent as at now. Lol. God will help me

How far your hospital issue?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by novia22(f): 1:56pm On Jul 23, 2022
Fisayomi1:

Cappo, even though I'm loyal to August as per team August 2020, I have port for this baby to july. Birth Announcement: I delivered my pretty princess on thursday, the 21st of July, 2022

July Cappo

She has Jakpa-d ooo...
Congratulations dear. God bless you and our Little Princess..

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by novia22(f): 2:02pm On Jul 23, 2022
MorningStar233:
Good morning mamas please what can I use for Jedi Jedi for my boy.

Pls what is Jedi Jedi first? Pls don't feel offended, I'm not Yoruba hence my question.
I put it on Google and its calling it haemorrhoids. Pls correct me if I'm wrong o.

How old is your boy?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Sassy256(f): 2:17pm On Jul 23, 2022
Fisayomi1:

July Cappo
Ha, I felt it ooo, that's why I mentioned it then grin
Congratulations dear, it's the Lord's doing and it is marvelous in our eyes. Welcome darling princess❤️

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Sassy256(f): 2:19pm On Jul 23, 2022
Congratulations Ladyrachy,
Thank God for safe delivery of your princess, may she continually be a blessing to your family❤️
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by omotolanibaby(f): 2:20pm On Jul 23, 2022
sugarcoatted:
Bikonu I need as much people to help report a page on ig, i dont even know whether to be upset with myself or not. So here goes the story. So i have been consciously looking for where to buy all these long free gowns. Na so i carry myself go instagram, who sent me? I came accross this page with over 43k followers.

I dont even know what i was thinking that day, when i ordered. I'm just happy the amount is not much, about 10k. It was after they failed to deliver, i realised i have entered 1 chance shocked shocked shocked shocked . I realized same set of people keep commenting on posts praising them. Any comments of people complaining, gets deleted. Wow. The clothes haven't been delivered till today, since before sallah. I saw comments of people saying no delivery for over 6months. They just have a standby person permanently on Instagram deleting complaints.

Funny thing is, i was bit convinced as its a registered company account i paid to then. I dont know why i didn't pay close attention. Even the address on their google profile is an empty building, no single soul there. Chai

I already count it as my loss but then i dont want other innocent people to fall victim of their scam and i know the only way to get instagram take down that page is if a lot of people report it. So that is why I'm sharing here. Bikonu, help me report that page on instagram. Thats all i ask for, nothing more.

zamorahstore

and

shopzamorah

Thank you my people.
Help me report those pages on Instagram
I just clicked on the search engine now,it brought a page saying zamorah store is a scam with lots of evidence
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by omotolanibaby(f): 2:23pm On Jul 23, 2022
Fisayomi1:

Congratulations
July Cappo
congratulations

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nmamez(f): 2:24pm On Jul 23, 2022
Congrats mama.
Fisayomi1:
Fisayomi1, Ur edd is a bitearly but Ur not allowed to port ooo grin so stick with us

Cappo, even though I'm loyal to August as per team August 2020, I have port for this baby to july. Birth Announcement: I delivered my pretty princess on thursday, the 21st of July, 2022.

July Cappo

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Sassy256(f): 2:27pm On Jul 23, 2022
AbleGodDidIt:
August teamies how we dey? cool Permission to rant biko undecided
Waddling is really on another level these days ooo.
I find it hard to sleep at night as well. Pelvic pain nko! Somboris Jajaina will just be vibrating anyhow grin
I wake hubby up at the slightest attempt to turn in bed coz ommmoooo! No be small work these days oo abi is it the frequent bathroom visit to urinate?
May the Lord continually be our strength o
Really been praying for labor to show from 37weeks ooo if not I don’t mind being induced at all if it’s medically right by then. Would discuss this with Dr on my next appointment. I don’t want to take chances this time around at all. I also don’t want to go extra by taking castor oil and others I’ve read about so I’m just making do with ewedu, pineapple and trekking.
I have packaged, packaged and repackaged hospital bag over and over again grin
You're on track teamie, just a little patience that's what we all need, we're at the last lap. See our teamie has already opened the floor so it won't be long now. Weldone❤️

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sugarcoatted(f): 2:42pm On Jul 23, 2022
omotolanibaby:
I just clicked on the search engine now,it brought a page saying zamorah store is a scam with lots of evidence

Yea, i cane accross the post after i had already paid. I'm just happy its not big money.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by AbleGodDidIt(f): 2:45pm On Jul 23, 2022
Sassy256:

You're on track teamie, just a little patience that's what we all need, we're at the last lap. See our teamie has already opened the floor so it won't be long now. Weldone❤️
yes ooo congratulations mama Fisayo mi.

Pls mommas that have used this bed, I just discovered it’s so plain in there and not foamy and fluffy as I thought. Did you lay LO on it like that or you had to use additional foam or thick blanket? Also, how long did your LO sleep in it? Can it carry them up to a year for a baby that accepts to sleep in it?

I got it coz d bassinet is detachable I no knw say na iron full am cry

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MorningStar233: 2:47pm On Jul 23, 2022
novia22:

Pls what is Jedi Jedi first? Pls don't feel offended, I'm not Yoruba hence my question.
I put it on Google and its calling it haemorrhoids. Pls correct me if I'm wrong o.

How old is your boy?

He's 7 weeks old, Jedi Jedi is like reddish patches abi dots appear on babies but mostly. I Googled it and saw haemorrhoid too I just left abeg.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Bobbyunitedfc(m): 3:23pm On Jul 23, 2022
Heebah:
Just so u know, the new one in the market is between 8000 to 8500.
Hahahaha I don't know o...
Let me modify my post then!!

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Bloomingbud(f): 3:36pm On Jul 23, 2022
Minmin2323:
Yes o,same day.

Give me direction to the exact place to go please.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Bloomingbud(f): 3:42pm On Jul 23, 2022
sugarcoatted:

Thanks dear.

Do you know i still haven't applied for mat leave. God help me let them not cut my salary for giving late notice, lol. I was supposed to request for it from my last hospital visit but because i didn't go on my exact day, a different gynae was on seat and he said since i am opting for ECS i need to speak with my gynae first to know the exact week it will be done. I dont have strength to go back a different day so i just left it for my next visit. By the time i include my 10days leave, it will still enter as i plan to have my baby during the 10days.

This month get as e be, I'm still less than 50percent as at now. Lol. God will help me

How far your hospital issue?

Are you serious? My 10 days is next month and my aproko team members think I'm going on mat leave from there I just told them to chill I still have this quarter o. Greenbay people are playing a smart one on us so I think I'll just change to M$C instead of paying extral money. Paying them is not the issue but they dont want to disclose the amount they will refund me and from my price enquiry at solid rock their price difference from isalu is not so much.

I'm on 62% already I pray I meet up sha cos I have disbursing shadow.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omakraid(f): 4:02pm On Jul 23, 2022
novia22:

How old is your boy?

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tammyf: 6:16pm On Jul 23, 2022
Hi guys .just stumbled over this thread. I hv some concerns as a first time dad .

So my wifes EDD is today 23rd of July. Though for the past 1 week she always hv acute pains like signs of labour .it happens only at night for like 2-3hrs and stops.

My problem now is today is 23rd yet she is strong n agile .as in mo labour pains .

At what time can we opt for hot injection. Any reason for d delay ?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sugarcoatted(f): 6:33pm On Jul 23, 2022
Bloomingbud:

Its at Tejuosho. Funny enough i have clients that do sew there. They have more than 100tailors there
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kokaiye: 7:08pm On Jul 23, 2022
MorningStar233:

He's 7 weeks old, Jedi Jedi is like reddish patches abi dots appear on babies but mostly. I Googled it and saw haemorrhoid too I just left abeg.
jedi jedi js haemorrhoid... Red patches dt is described maybe ela

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by wonyi: 7:59pm On Jul 23, 2022
Graciousking:
Good day mama in the house, im 4 months preganant, i did urine culture and it was discoverred i have moderate growth of staph thou no symptoms the doctor said he is sure the test result is not correct but said i should still use antibotics Eryglob 500 ( Erythromycin Stearate tablets) i dont know if i should use it or not base on i dont know the impact of the drugs on the baby.

Good evening mama, did you use the Erythromycin?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by novia22(f): 8:11pm On Jul 23, 2022
tammyf:
Hi guys .just stumbled over this thread. I hv some concerns as a first time dad .

So my wifes EDD is today 23rd of July. Though for the past 1 week she always hv acute pains like signs of labour .it happens only at night for like 2-3hrs and stops.

My problem now is today is 23rd yet she is strong n agile .as in mo labour pains .
At what time can we opt for hot injection. Any reason for d delay ?

Awwwwnn...Congratulations Daddy. Since you guys are first timers, I suggest she sees her doctor for proper examination as soon as possible so He/she can confirm if labour has started. Remember EDD is +-2weeks so you have nothing to fear.
Thank God she is strong and agile cos she is gonna need all that strength to bring your baby forth.
Don't suggest any hot injection yet. Let the doctor lay out the available options for you guys to pick from.
Pls be strong for her...you guys need each other more now.

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Bloomingbud(f): 8:15pm On Jul 23, 2022
sugarcoatted:

Its at Tejuosho. Funny enough i have clients that do sew there. They have more than 100tailors there

Is it behind that main building? I know some places where they sew at the back but didnt know I can get a day service.
Can you talk to any of your clients and give me contact? I need to find a day and go.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tammyf: 8:19pm On Jul 23, 2022
novia22:

Awwwwnn...Congratulations Daddy. Since you guys are first timers, I suggest she sees her doctor for proper examination as soon as possible so He/she can confirm if labour has started. Remember EDD is +-2weeks so you have nothing to fear.
Thank God she is strong and agile cos she is gonna need all that strength to bring your baby forth.
Don't suggest any hot injection yet. Let the doctor lay out the available options for you guys to pick from.
Pls be strong for her...you guys need each other more now.

Thanks bro.im taking her out now for a 30minutes walk
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MorningStar233: 9:11pm On Jul 23, 2022
kokaiye:
jedi jedi js haemorrhoid... Red patches dt is described maybe ela

Yes, o don't know how to describe the looks
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 9:34pm On Jul 23, 2022
Yes,it is at Tejuosho like sugar mama said,there are so many tailors to choose from,you can walk into any of the tailors shop and show them what you want to sew after getting the materials,some of them might even volunteer to take you to a good material store to choose from.
Bloomingbud:

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sugarcoatted(f): 9:42pm On Jul 23, 2022
Bloomingbud:

Are you serious? My 10 days is next month and my aproko team members think I'm going on mat leave from there I just told them to chill I still have this quarter o. Greenbay people are playing a smart one on us so I think I'll just change to M$C instead of paying extral money. Paying them is not the issue but they dont want to disclose the amount they will refund me and from my price enquiry at solid rock their price difference from isalu is not so much.

I'm on 62% already I pray I meet up sha cos I have disbursing shadow.

Please change it. Even the process for refund is not straightforward

(1) (2) (3) ... (6716) (6717) (6718) (6719) (6720) (6721) (6722) ... (6954) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.