Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,101 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:30 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (6724) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8145710 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6721) (6722) (6723) (6724) (6725) (6726) (6727) ... (6955) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ekabobo: 1:00am On Jul 27, 2022
To all those dat have birthed safely... Congrats.... Chai! Ur lives must be flooded with joy and light right about now... May it never cease....I'd give my right breast to experience dat sorta joy... Congrats again....n congrats again oluwalalette...and mhizsholar....God bless yul!!!

7 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ekabobo: 1:11am On Jul 27, 2022
sugarsugarify:
Went for scan no heartbeat ......baby is 2weeks behind.....supposed to be 10weeks on sat but scan showed 8 weeks.......bled and removed clot though I v fibroid.....waiting till Friday to know my faith......God please show me mercy

Was given valium, I suspect the drugs?

3years ttc .

Same here.... Scan after starting to spot yesterday morning shows five weeks instead of seven weeks.... Will know fate in three weeks time...I leave am to God self... I don tire...n dh is even ranting ' I no want any pressure as I dey so' ... Hmmm... It's okay Sha... Make God take d wheel....am exhausted! Sugarified... I know how u feel... I feel d exact way.. jus don't give up yet...keep confessing n being positive... Either way... In a lil while, all these will be in d past... N we will celebrate again smday.. surely surely... We will!

14 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by deeem: 4:45am On Jul 27, 2022
It's well sis, the devil is a looser

Same here.... Scan after starting to spot yesterday morning shows five weeks instead of seven weeks.... Will know fate in three weeks time...I leave am to God self... I don tire...n dh is even ranting ' I no want any pressure as I dey so' ... Hmmm... It's okay Sha... Make God take d wheel....am exhausted! Sugarified... I know how u feel... I feel d exact way.. jus don't give up yet...keep confessing n being positive... Either way... In a lil while, all these will be in d past... N we will celebrate again smday.. surely surely... We will![/quote]
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by omah1(f): 6:28am On Jul 27, 2022
Tgirltemmy:
Mummies please how do I manage this back pain?

Use NeuroGesic ointment. It works well.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by oluwalatte1: 7:14am On Jul 27, 2022
Thank you!!! I appreciate. Amen!

abike12:

Congratulations to your family! I love how involved and supportive you were throughout the whole process. May God bless the little one.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by oluwalatte1: 7:15am On Jul 27, 2022
Ihavethingstodo:

Just like my DH, grin congratulations Sir, God bless you and your family

Amen, thanks

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pweetiebabe(f): 8:04am On Jul 27, 2022
Ekabobo:

Same here.... Scan after starting to spot yesterday morning shows five weeks instead of seven weeks.... Will know fate in three weeks time...I leave am to God self... I don tire...n dh is even ranting ' I no want any pressure as I dey so' ... Hmmm... It's okay Sha... Make God take d wheel....am exhausted! Sugarified... I know how u feel... I feel d exact way.. jus don't give up yet...keep confessing n being positive... Either way... In a lil while, all these will be in d past... N we will celebrate again smday.. surely surely... We will!
Sis just be positive, same thing happened to me with my baby girl 2years ago, I went for scan when I should be 6weeks but d womb was empty infact nothing was detected, went back after 2weeks we saw d baby measuring 6weeks instead of 8weeks and she's 2years plus already..... With this pregnancy I spotted on and off till around 11weeks but to the glory of God we are 26weeks gone.... So just remain positive and put all ur trust in God.

13 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pweetiebabe(f): 8:32am On Jul 27, 2022
Team November mama's how body? Missviva, Voucher and other mamas I didn't mention.... I know we are all enjoying this weather...

See as we Dey eye 3rd trimester already, Chai our God is so merciful... Just yesterday that we announced our BFP. I hope we are almost 2ru with getting our hospital list ready... And let's start preparing the pack our hospital bags. May the Lord see us all 2ru to the end. Amen

6 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ladyrachy(f): 9:46am On Jul 27, 2022
Omakraid:
Congratulations to mhizsholar and oluwalatte1. May God bless and keep your little ones. Quick recovery to you both..

@July cappo ladyrachy, congrats again and thank God for victory at last
Thank you ma,its been God's mercies oo

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ladyrachy(f): 9:48am On Jul 27, 2022
And as for pregnancare reviews I only used it for just a month thru out my pregnancy,baby has full and curly hair and hairy on the arms and back with teddy hairs. I sha know say my hair full,hubby hair full and am hairy. So its basically gene that does it for me oo,will post her hair pics soon.

9 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by cecilia4(f): 12:26pm On Jul 27, 2022
Please what week can one start using pregnacare? And is there any substitute for b complex...the smell makes me vomit

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by novia22(f): 12:50pm On Jul 27, 2022
cecilia4:
Please what week can one start using pregnacare? And is there any substitute for b complex...the smell makes me vomit

I started taking mine as soon as I found out I was pregnant cos the early stages of pregnancy are when the basic characteristics of the baby are formed.

No need for B complex once you start pregnacare unless your doctor says otherwise.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Goldie50: 1:01pm On Jul 27, 2022
I hate that B-complex. The smell is not nice at all. I use pregnacare and 10mils of JAWARON daily. You can start pregnacare immediately you get a positive test. My doctor said he doesn't trust pregnacare in terms of blood production. That's why he added the blood tonic for me.

cecilia4:
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Goldie50: 1:20pm On Jul 27, 2022
It's well sis. There is nothing too hard for God to do. Keep faith alive.

sugarsugarify:
Went for scan no heartbeat ......baby is 2weeks behind.....supposed to be 10weeks on sat but scan showed 8 weeks.......bled and removed clot though I v fibroid.....waiting till Friday to know my faith......God please show me mercy

Was given valium, I suspect the drugs?

3years ttc .

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by teebee22(f): 2:26pm On Jul 27, 2022
mummykyrti:
please switch to cyclogest insert, twice daily

Then gestone injection alternate days, meaning if you take today, you won’t take tomorrow… like that

Observe strict bedrest, if you’re home place your legs on a pillow and let your legs be higher than your head and always lay on your side… God would most definitely come through for you, keep speaking positively to your baby
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by voucher(f): 2:41pm On Jul 27, 2022
Pweetiebabe:
Team November mama's how body? Missviva, Voucher and other mamas I didn't mention.... I know we are all enjoying this weather...

See as we Dey eye 3rd trimester already, Chai our God is so merciful... Just yesterday that we announced our BFP. I hope we are almost 2ru with getting our hospital list ready... And let's start preparing the pack our hospital bags. May the Lord see us all 2ru to the end. Amen

We are fine o mama, thank God for everything..
Asin eh! Countdown to 3rd trimester *dancing*
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by missviva(f): 3:17pm On Jul 27, 2022
Pweetiebabe:

Mama weldone o...as in ehh I can't wait for 3rd trimester o. God will surely see us through indeed.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by LUGBE: 3:44pm On Jul 27, 2022
Medically, you are advised to use your folic acid atleast 3 months of your pregnancy before shifting to either of pregnacare, pregmum etc (for me i recommend pregmum)

cecilia4:

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Abu23Rahman: 7:26pm On Jul 27, 2022
Our new born baby is 9 days today, but he hardly open his eyes.. his eyes is closed, he only open for few seconds once a day and he sleeps all through..

Pls help me , the mother is trying to put breast milk in his eyes..

Pls kindly advise or help me concerning this
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by StarryV(f): 8:41pm On Jul 27, 2022
Abu23Rahman:
Our new born baby is 9 days today, but he hardly open his eyes.. his eyes is closed, he only open for few seconds once a day and he sleeps all through..

I don't think any advice here will be enough to help in this kind of situation as we may not understand exactly the nature of the problem. My sincere advice is please take this baby to a qualified pediatrician, let him be properly examined so as to ascertain the best solution to the matter. Please avoid self medication. Please do this I'm sure your baby will really appreciate it.

11 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by StarryV(f): 8:48pm On Jul 27, 2022
Good evening my fellow waddling mamas. How's the pushing ministry. Omo at this stage of my life eh whatever falls from my hand remains down o. Me I cannot come and stress myself to bend down abeg. The heaviness is real. I can't believe August is just next week grin I can smell it already... Can't wait o.
I don't understand why my nipples are beginning to pain me, what's dah wan called undecided who else is experiencing it or na only me waka come. It's well. I say make I greet una.

Some people are still owing us BS o.

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by AbleGodDidIt(f): 9:01pm On Jul 27, 2022
The waddling indeed is on another level! My walking steps has changed greatly grin grin
Noticed I’ve been having a more sensitive nipples since last week too and it kinda hurts!

Wishing us a sound delivery!
StarryV:
Good evening my fellow waddling mamas. How's the pushing ministry. Omo at this stage of my life eh whatever falls from my hand remains down o. Me I cannot come and stress myself to bend down abeg. The heaviness is real. I can't believe August is just next week grin I can smell it already... Can't wait o.
I don't understand why my nipples are beginning to pain me, what's dah wan called undecided who else is experiencing it or na only me waka come. It's well. I say make I greet una.

Some people are still owing us BS o.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ilshield: 9:23pm On Jul 27, 2022

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Sassy256(f): 9:37pm On Jul 27, 2022
StarryV:
I don't understand why my nipples are beginning to pain me, what's dah wan called undecided who else is experiencing it or na only me waka come. It's well. I say make I greet una..
Me and you together on the bolded. Even remote by my feet sef, I have to call my son to pick it up.
Sitting down has become a task for me now, to feel comfortable it's either i lie down or I walk. Haven't noticed nipple sensitivity o, but I heard towards the end some first trimester symptoms might begin to show up again undecided for me bitter mouth has returned and that was my worst symptom in first trimester.
At this point eh, I just dey peep August dey smile smiley
How r u preparing for the journey? Travelling alone or is hubby coming?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by voucher(f): 11:46pm On Jul 27, 2022
Abu23Rahman:

Why is she trying to put breastmilk in his eyes please? I thought babies sleep alot in this early stage? If you think there’s something wrong please take him to the hospital

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by StarryV(f): 9:48am On Jul 28, 2022
Sassy256:

Me and you together on the bolded. Even remote by my feet sef, I have to call my son to pick it up.
Sitting down has become a task for me now, to feel comfortable it's either i lie down or I walk. Haven't noticed nipple sensitivity o, but I heard towards the end some first trimester symptoms might begin to show up again undecided for me bitter mouth has returned and that was my worst symptom in first trimester.
At this point eh, I just dey peep August dey smile smiley
How r u preparing for the journey? Travelling alone or is hubby coming?
My dear o make August waka fast fast abeg.
As for my travel, I'm planning to take off this weekend. Of course hubby is coming to carry me. Can't risk travelling alone at 37 weeks. My office people are saying my maternity leave will start after delivery can you imagine that? Me I'm taking off abeg, I'll just travel and send them a mail that I had an emergency and was asked to observe bed rest till delivery hahaha grin They cannor come and stress me and my baby.
Thank you mama for asking. I'm sure by this time next month 90% of August teamies must have joined the vigilantee group as per 4th trimester. God will make it easy for all of us.

6 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MercyMercy(f): 10:46am On Jul 28, 2022
Good morning mamas and papas and congratulations to mamas who have put to bed.

Someone who had not seen me for close to a week said he thought I had put to bed already. chai(is that how big my tummy is undecided )
Anyways,thank God I finally squeezed out time yesterday to get major hospital needs. My hospital bag don dey ready small small grin
Team October,special greetings to you oo.

6 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Sassy256(f): 11:07am On Jul 28, 2022
StarryV:
My dear o make August waka fast fast abeg.
As for my travel, I'm planning to take off this weekend. Of course hubby is coming to carry me. Can't risk travelling alone at 37 weeks. My office people are saying my maternity leave will start after delivery can you imagine that? Me I'm taking off abeg, I'll just travel and send them a mail that I had an emergency and was asked to observe bed rest till delivery hahaha grin They cannor come and stress me and my baby.
Thank you mama for asking. I'm sure by this time next month 90% of August teamies must have joined the vigilantee group as per 4th trimester. God will make it easy for all of us.
Ok dear, great plans.
Amen to the prayers.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by TOHHAN(f): 2:32pm On Jul 28, 2022
peggygee:
Mothers pls help, my baby was diagnosed of having jaundice as at friday @2days, the test showed 7.2 % she was admitted and kept under the blue light, yesterday a rerun was done and it became 9.4 . We asked them to discharge us, pls is there any meds i can use at home for her asides the early morning sun pls
Hmmmmm, my son had plenty jaundice too(his eye yellow gan) and I was jt praying the baby DR wnt check the result because I dnt want him to b admitted while they discharge me bt all I do was took him to alagbo(if U can do it sha oo) wia we r gvn agbo for bathing him, sumtin to mix in his powder and cream but not to drink.
I also did unripe pawpaw recipe for him(soak unripe pawpaw inside water and gvn him 1-2 babyspoon to drink)
Someone also suggest I cook waterleaf den use d water to rinse his body after bath and gv him to drink(I tried this once because grandma don't like hw d tin dey draw for body) BUT the first 2 work well for me
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by TOHHAN(f): 2:36pm On Jul 28, 2022
Congratulations to all July mamas that has given birth, 4th trimester will be easy for you IJN.
To those still carrying belle, your time shall come with ease and you ll sing the song of victory. Congratulations in advance to you all

11 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sweetlady4real(f): 2:40pm On Jul 28, 2022
oluwalatte1:
BS! BS!! BS!!!

This one go long small oooo

Beginning
After our wedding, my wife kept having baby fever. She was always sending me IG videos and talking about how cute a baby was, but I dey run. So finally in October(6 months after our wedding) after much discussion & prayer we agreed to start trying, thinking at least by December the baby suppose enter. Next thing, my wife started feeling a bit sick and decided to do a PT(Pregnancy Test) at home. Omo, this baby no calm down. Na that October gangan, e come. E shock me. �

Funny enough we go do blood PT later for one hospital like that, they said it was negative. I’m like shey una dey whine me ni. Something wey I don see for like 3 strips. We go somewhere else to do another test, which turns out positive and we register there for ANC(Antenatal Care).

1st Trimester
Anyways moving on, 1st trimester was something else. Because there was a lot of nausea, and a lot of vomiting, my wife could barely keep anything down. Also, I was doing most of the cooking, so she could not smell what I was cooking if not she won’t eat. She also said I can’t be using my body spray. No be small thing. There was one time she was vomiting so bad, that her throat was hurting, I think she even vomited blood. I kept trying to do what I can to help.

Then 8th Dec, I see my wife on the bathroom floor, vomiting and water pouring on her head. I have never been so scared, I immediately carried her to the hospital. They admitted her, gave her something to stop the vomiting, and IV fluids. After that, things got a bit easier.

2nd Trimester
Then the 2nd trimester my wife was able to eat more, thankfully. Being pregnant in the heat is crazy. Cos we dey on the fan and AC down. She was having a lot of waist and back pain though, so I was doing a lot of massages. We found out the sex of the baby and I was feeling the baby’s movements.

3rd Trimester
3rd trimester, my wife’s appetite increased but she wasn’t gaining more weight. Cos na baby dey chop am. I continued my duty of sorting food and making sure she was comfortable, cos na both of us get the baby. We switched hospitals to one that’s closer to us, to switch sef na wahala cos first hospital dey delay to give us the medical report.

We are in Week 39 and Gynae said if the baby doesn’t come out by Week 41, she will be induced. Omo. Wahalur
Naso we start with pineapples, dates, plenty jogging, yoga & bedroom workout � make the baby come quick quick.
So when we went for week 40 checkup, and the Doctor decided to do a scan to check if there was still enough fluid in the womb, na so baba talk we have to schedule a c-section tomorrow cos the baby is big(like papa�).

I confuse small, but I recompose. They didn’t let my wife even leave with me, they said they will prep her that night. So I went home to get our hospital bags and some food.

Labour day
By 7 am, they start prepping my wife for surgery. 8 am they begin, 8:09 am, the child is out. Every other thing was done before 9 am. Mother & Child are alright, We thank God.

Congratulations Papa. Love your BS, God bless you and yours.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kokaiye: 2:54pm On Jul 28, 2022
Abu23Rahman:

pls do not worry much sir... Sm Newborn babies hardly open their eyes, dey tends to cllse deir eyes most of d day n yes they sleep alot... They tends to sleep 4 18hrs... Same with my son, on d day i gave birth to him immediately e was out of me, e cried just little n den slept bkwhile d midwives clean him up, til we gt to our room e didnt wakeup n sleep through d day n night, e slept most of d day n night for 2weeks but e wakes to feed thou n den sleep bk... E still sleep alot now but not lik wen e was newborn... As i am typing right now, e is sleepin... He has wokeup n sleep 2times today. Its totally normal... If e isnt feeding, dt is where u shld b concern cs e gaz eat to grow. As 4 d opening of d eyes, dnt feel concern abt dt either its bcs e sleep alot. N u knw deir eyes r very sensitive now, any bright things will bother him... Give him sm time to adjust... Sorry abt d typo, my brain moves faster dan my hands

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6721) (6722) (6723) (6724) (6725) (6726) (6727) ... (6955) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.