Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,224 members, 7,811,624 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:55 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (6726) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8129081 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6723) (6724) (6725) (6726) (6727) (6728) (6729) ... (6954) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Godmother(f): 5:54pm On Jul 29, 2022
Ekabobo:
Pls as dis miscarriage was jus few weeks old... N am bleeding n removing huge blood clots now... Do I need to go for an evac too like I did wen I had a miscarriage at four months... Or jus let it flow out.... Pls smone really knowledgeable shud enlighten me tanks

I'm so sorry for your loss. Like mamas already said, let the blood flow. Most times the whole thing will flow out without a need for an evac.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Layormiii(f): 6:47pm On Jul 29, 2022
Hello mamas,
My 7weeks old baby has cough and sneezing too.. but no catahr.
What can I do please
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Sassy256(f): 8:28pm On Jul 29, 2022
Congratulations Nmamez and zinny20
God bless your LO's.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Sassy256(f): 8:30pm On Jul 29, 2022
Ekabobo:
Pls as dis miscarriage was jus few weeks old... N am bleeding n removing huge blood clots now... Do I need to go for an evac too like I did wen I had a miscarriage at four months... Or jus let it flow out.... Pls smone really knowledgeable shud enlighten me tanks
So sorry darling, it's well with you.
God will perfect all that concerns you and the next one will be a healthy sticky bean.
Much love sis❤️

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Vanzcharles(m): 8:57pm On Jul 29, 2022
I have something from a friend of mine, her name is Sonia.

Sonia wishes all expected mothers and expected mothers a safe delivery and sound health respectively cheesy wink.
For those of us trying to get back into shape because of work or anything tho, I have something beautiful. Great waist trainers. From Sonia, she has them in various sizes for you and you can get them in bulk a d they are affordable smiley .
You can message her for delivery in Nigeria. She stays in Lagos. Text her on whatsall or call on zero81o4269131

1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Sassy256(f): 9:02pm On Jul 29, 2022
Layormiii:
Hello mamas,
What can I do please
Wow, our baby is 7 weeks already, lovely.
I don't even know what current advice to give u as my kids are 7yrs & 6yrs already but don't worry, more recently experienced mama's will answer you.
But one thing i always had handy in the early days when they were babies was olbas oil, just a few drops on a flannel or face towel in baby's crib kept their airways clear and they hardly had cough, catarrh or respiratory issues, maybe it's something you can consider getting too.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Layormiii(f): 9:06pm On Jul 29, 2022
Sassy256:

Wow, our baby is 7 weeks already, lovely.
I don't even know what current advice to give u as my kids are 7yrs & 6yrs already but don't worry, more recently experienced mama's will answer you.
But one thing i always had handy in the early days when they were babies was olbas oil, just a few drops on a flannel or face towel in baby's crib kept their airways clear and they hardly had cough, catarrh or respiratory issues, maybe it's something you can consider getting too.
yesoooo, two months nextweek lagbara olorun kiss grin
Okay thanks for the tips.. I have silverbird, can it be used in place of the olbas oil?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Sassy256(f): 9:08pm On Jul 29, 2022
Layormiii:
Okay thanks for the tips.. I have silverbird, can it be used in place of the olbas oil?
Yes silverbird is good too,
Just let the quantity be mild.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sugarsugarify: 9:24pm On Jul 29, 2022
Thanks for the love....baby grew by 5 days ....8 weeks 5 days but still no heart beat.....doc has recommended evacuationand fibroid operation .........its well

Ekabobo:

Same here.... Scan after starting to spot yesterday morning shows five weeks instead of seven weeks.... Will know fate in three weeks time...I leave am to God self... I don tire...n dh is even ranting ' I no want any pressure as I dey so' ... Hmmm... It's okay Sha... Make God take d wheel....am exhausted! Sugarified... I know how u feel... I feel d exact way.. jus don't give up yet...keep confessing n being positive... Either way... In a lil while, all these will be in d past... N we will celebrate again smday.. surely surely... We will!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by LUGBE: 10:01pm On Jul 29, 2022
Please do not use silverbird at all or bring it closer to that baby. The baby is too tender for that no doubt that it is effective but not for a child. People use it but not advisable.

Layormiii:

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by cinderellashoes(f): 12:52am On Jul 30, 2022
Team October mamas, how are you all doing? I have seen posts from a few of you, MercyMercy, Tgirltemmy (sorry about the back pain. Massage and gentle stretches will help)
Other mamas, how are you? As for me, I am dealing with constant backache, feeling sleepy all the time and an insane hunger yet no apetite. The scan I did two weeks ago showed baby is in breeched position (praying he gets into the right position before our time is near)
Almost done with shopping, hospital bag packed as I ported last time grin

cc

Ihavethingstodo

Aderebecca

Blessedmum

Bloomingbud

Sugarcoatted

AmNuhRegular

omah1

Omobithousand

tikkykay

Chili89

P. S: If you are team October and you don't get mentions from me, let me know pls kiss kiss

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tikkykay: 1:37am On Jul 30, 2022
cinderellashoes:
Team October mamas, how are you all doing? I have seen posts from a few of you, MercyMercy, Tgirltemmy (sorry about the back pain. Massage and gentle stretches will help)
Other mamas, how are you? As for me, I am dealing with constant backache, feeling sleepy all the time and an insane hunger yet no apetite. The scan I did two weeks ago showed baby is in breeched position (praying he gets into the right position before our time is near)

cc

Ihavethingstodo

Aderebecca

Blessedmum

Bloomingbud

Sugarcoatted

AmNuhRegular

omah1

Omobithousand

tikkykay

Chili89

P. S: If you are team October and you don't get mentions from me, let me know pls kiss kiss
Thanks for checking up. For me... I am still enjoying the honeymoon part of the pregnancy. It’s the baby’s kicks and my tummy that reminds me that I am pregnant. I have gone halfway with shopping...hoping to be done before 32 weeks.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kokaiye: 2:16am On Jul 30, 2022
Layormiii:
Hello mamas,
What can I do please
u c dt cough n catarrh dt babies do ehn, i dnt tink der is anythin u can do abt it... Just let it run its course, even doctors dnt ve ans to dis... Frustration made me ran to d hispital wen my DS had cattarh n cough 4 almkst 3weeks n d doctor told me der is absolutely notin dey can do dt i shld leav it alone n mk it go by itsef... Lik i told ms tohan, i used snuffle babe vapour rub wen dt snuffle drm his nose no mk my brain rest, e was 4month n it said on d container dt it is recommended 4 babies frm 2months... D catarrh went away n cough remain, naso i leave am k d tin go n its own cs even wen adult dey treat cough n cattarh d tin no dey go.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Tgirltemmy(f): 3:00am On Jul 30, 2022
cinderellashoes:

cc

Ihavethingstodo

Aderebecca

Blessedmum

Bloomingbud

Sugarcoatted

AmNuhRegular

omah1

Omobithousand

tikkykay

Chili89

Mama we thank God o. I have been having short sleeping duration since last week. Trusting God and we begin another lap in August.

Fear not, the baby will be in the right position before your next scan. Our God is able.

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Tgirltemmy(f): 4:00am On Jul 30, 2022
Please I need review on Krown Hospital at Alimosho. Does it have awesome maternity service? Thank you all.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Heebah: 7:26am On Jul 30, 2022
Good morning mamas. Pls I'm having watery discharge intermittently,it doesn't trickle down but my vagina is always wet. Sometimes its milky and other times plain. What could be the cause? Should i go to hospital? We are 29weeks.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by cinderellashoes(f): 7:28am On Jul 30, 2022
Heebah:
Good morning mamas. Pls I'm having watery discharge intermittently,it doesn't trickle down but my vagina is always wet. Sometimes its milky and other times plain. What could be the cause? Should i go to hospital? We are 29weeks.
I think it's because you are getting close. If it is geeenish or yellowish and smelly, that's when you should be worried. Had it too. You can get a scan done too to ease your mind.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by cinderellashoes(f): 7:31am On Jul 30, 2022
Tgirltemmy:

Mama we thank God o. I have been having short sleeping duration since last week. Trusting God and we begin another lap in August.

Fear not, the baby will be in the right position before your next scan. Our God is able.
Amen, thank you. I think your body is preparing for the sleepless nights when baby comes cheesy

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by StephOkemini: 7:59am On Jul 30, 2022
ladyrachy:
BS! BS!! BS!!! alert
Thanks for all ur prayers and congratulatory messages May God bless you all.
BS SUBMITTED
July cappo

Congratulations mama... Thank God for safe delivery and for giving the doctor wisdom on what to do... May God bless you and your princess...
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by StephOkemini: 8:00am On Jul 30, 2022
shiller:
BA BA BA!!

My Pink jet has finally landed today by 2pm..
@40 weeks 2days via Vagina Delivery..

BS will come later..

July Cappo BA submitted oo

Congratulations Mama... God bless you and the baby...
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by StephOkemini: 8:05am On Jul 30, 2022
mhizsholar:
BA! BA!! BA!!!
Thank you Baba God. My pinky Jet landed dis afternoon via vaginal delivery with cervical tears but I thank God ooo. Mama, papa and baby are OK.
July cappo BA submitted

Congratulations!!!... God's blessings on the baby and family
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by StephOkemini: 8:15am On Jul 30, 2022
oluwalatte1:
BS! BS!! BS!!!

This one go long small oooo

Beginning
After our wedding, my wife kept having baby fever. She was always sending me IG videos and talking about how cute a baby was, but I dey run. So finally in October(6 months after our wedding) after much discussion & prayer we agreed to start trying, thinking at least by December the baby suppose enter. Next thing, my wife started feeling a bit sick and decided to do a PT(Pregnancy Test) at home. Omo, this baby no calm down. Na that October gangan, e come. E shock me. �

Funny enough we go do blood PT later for one hospital like that, they said it was negative. I’m like shey una dey whine me ni. Something wey I don see for like 3 strips. We go somewhere else to do another test, which turns out positive and we register there for ANC(Antenatal Care).

1st Trimester
Anyways moving on, 1st trimester was something else. Because there was a lot of nausea, and a lot of vomiting, my wife could barely keep anything down. Also, I was doing most of the cooking, so she could not smell what I was cooking if not she won’t eat. She also said I can’t be using my body spray. No be small thing. There was one time she was vomiting so bad, that her throat was hurting, I think she even vomited blood. I kept trying to do what I can to help.

Then 8th Dec, I see my wife on the bathroom floor, vomiting and water pouring on her head. I have never been so scared, I immediately carried her to the hospital. They admitted her, gave her something to stop the vomiting, and IV fluids. After that, things got a bit easier.

2nd Trimester
Then the 2nd trimester my wife was able to eat more, thankfully. Being pregnant in the heat is crazy. Cos we dey on the fan and AC down. She was having a lot of waist and back pain though, so I was doing a lot of massages. We found out the sex of the baby and I was feeling the baby’s movements.

3rd Trimester
3rd trimester, my wife’s appetite increased but she wasn’t gaining more weight. Cos na baby dey chop am. I continued my duty of sorting food and making sure she was comfortable, cos na both of us get the baby. We switched hospitals to one that’s closer to us, to switch sef na wahala cos first hospital dey delay to give us the medical report.

We are in Week 39 and Gynae said if the baby doesn’t come out by Week 41, she will be induced. Omo. Wahalur
Naso we start with pineapples, dates, plenty jogging, yoga & bedroom workout � make the baby come quick quick.
So when we went for week 40 checkup, and the Doctor decided to do a scan to check if there was still enough fluid in the womb, na so baba talk we have to schedule a c-section tomorrow cos the baby is big(like papa�).

I confuse small, but I recompose. They didn’t let my wife even leave with me, they said they will prep her that night. So I went home to get our hospital bags and some food.

Labour day
By 7 am, they start prepping my wife for surgery. 8 am they begin, 8:09 am, the child is out. Every other thing was done before 9 am. Mother & Child are alright, We thank God.

Congratulations sir... Thank God for safe delivery.. May God bless baby, mother and father...

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by StephOkemini: 9:03am On Jul 30, 2022
Ekabobo:

cry It is well... So sorry mama... May God comfort you and grant you multiple celebration soon
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by StephOkemini: 9:08am On Jul 30, 2022
zinny20:
BA! BA!! BA!!!

Thank you Lord! My Foreign Pinky Girl has landed ooo
God is faithful! 39weeks +1 day, Vaginal delivery with little tear,
27-07!
BS! Loading
July Cappo, BA submitted

Congratulations! Thank God for safe delivery.. God bless the baby and family
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by StephOkemini: 9:10am On Jul 30, 2022
Nmamez:
BA
Edd: 27/7/2022
Dob: 27/7/2022

My cute boy has been handed over to me by God. Safe and smooth delivery to the rest of July mamas and other mamas. BS will come up soon.

Cappo ladyrachy , you're indeed a good leader.

Glory to God... Congratulations... Your boy shall bring joy to the family..
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Chili89: 9:37am On Jul 30, 2022
Thanks for the mention cappo.
I'm fine no complain from my end , except that I haven't bought a pin grin grin. Maybe because I'm a 3rd time Mom and I already have a lot of things.

cinderellashoes:

cc

Ihavethingstodo

Aderebecca

Blessedmum

Bloomingbud

Sugarcoatted

AmNuhRegular

omah1

Omobithousand

tikkykay

Chili89

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ihavethingstodo: 11:15am On Jul 30, 2022
cinderellashoes:

cc

Ihavethingstodo

Aderebecca

Blessedmum

Bloomingbud

Sugarcoatted

AmNuhRegular

omah1

Omobithousand

tikkykay

Chili89

Thanks for the mention too, we are good, I did scan last week too and showed baby in a breeched position, hopefully he changes position too smiley, in all just normal backpain, increased appetite. I bought few things, would complete the list by next month,by God's grace because things are quite expensive o

God will see us through Amen!

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by shiller(f): 11:42am On Jul 30, 2022
Mama's in 4th trimester especially we July Mama's that have small baby please be at alert ooo this Vigilante no be small something..

Always have torch light beside you in case light no dey,once you hear baby crying or sound please try and check him or her,the sleepless night no be for the faint hearted..

Na so my baby nearly use her cap cover her face when she was stretching,na the cry and sound made me to wake nd check her... ...

And let's try to cover them well,cold too much..

Una weldone oo

August Mama's we will soon do handover to you guys..

Safest delivery to the rest of us yet to pop in July..

10 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by AbleGodDidIt(f): 12:05pm On Jul 30, 2022
Congratulations to the latest mommas!
We await your bs ooo!
Enjoy vigilante cheesy
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by firstpregnancy: 12:36pm On Jul 30, 2022
Good morning everyone
How are you and your Los doing today?
I hope you are fine .
For me , it hasn't been easy o.
My Edd is September and I am already feeling weighty . I am not adding weight physically o but I feeling the weight of the baby so much that moving my legs is a difficult task.
Stomach acidity is also dealing with Me. Whenever it begins , a side of that stomach will be giving me pains.

I have been seeing some small sizes of mucus plug since last month now , I don't know why . Is it something normal pls ? Is there something I should do ?

Thanks for reading my rant.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by shiller(f): 12:39pm On Jul 30, 2022
firstpregnancy:
Good morning everyone
How are you and your Los doing today?
I hope you are fine .
For me , it hasn't been easy o.
My Edd is September and I am already feeling weighty . I am not adding weight physically o but I feeling the weight of the baby so much that moving my legs is a difficult task.
Stomach acidity is also dealing with Me. Whenever it begins , a side of that stomach will be giving me pains.

I have been seeing some small sizes of mucus plug since last month now , I don't know why . Is it something normal pls ? Is there something I should do ?

Thanks for reading my rant.

Mucus plug with a blood ?or just a discharge?

If there is blood,go and see your Doctoroo

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by cinderellashoes(f): 1:46pm On Jul 30, 2022
Ihavethingstodo:

Thanks for the mention too, we are good, I did scan last week too and showed baby in a breeched position, hopefully he changes position too smiley, in all just normal backpain, increased appetite. I bought few things, would complete the list by next month,by God's grace because things are quite expensive o

God will see us through Amen!
Amen

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6723) (6724) (6725) (6726) (6727) (6728) (6729) ... (6954) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.