Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,961 members, 7,821,382 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:13 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (6728) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8158164 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6725) (6726) (6727) (6728) (6729) (6730) (6731) ... (6956) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by TOHHAN(f): 10:15pm On Jul 31, 2022
Mamas wey don born, make Una no forget to continue Ur tatanus injection o or make we start afresh in d next journey?? Well, as for me, I dnt wish to start afresh. I saw my card and I remember I still get injection to collect grin

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sugarcoatted(f): 11:48pm On Jul 31, 2022
TOHHAN:
Mamas wey don born, make Una no forget to continue Ur tatanus injection o or make we start afresh in d next journey?? Well, as for me, I dnt wish to start afresh. I saw my card and I remember I still get injection to collect grin

Lol, funny enough even after you complete it, most hospitals will still give you another when you are pregnant again saying its 'booster shot'

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ladyrachy(f): 12:00am On Aug 01, 2022
Glory to God for another month of his faithfulness and happy new month Mamas,so blessed to be handing over the baton to August cappo. No long words needed all I pray for is safe and easy delivery to u all ,on behalf of my teammates,we say thank you all for your support and advice all through out the nine months journey.
Names of mamas that av birthed thier babies alongside those that ported to June and July from August

NAME/ EDD/GENDER
1)Pearlyboo..............8th July...........DOB 22/6/22........xx BA SEEN
2)Ladyrachy …........16th july….........DOB 20/7/22....xx........BA and BS SEEN
3)Peggygee,............19th July...............DOB 20/7/22.........xx.......BA SEEN
5)Dacblogger..........17th July........DOB 17/7/22.........xy........ BA and BS SEEN
6)StephOkemini......13th July.............DOB 3/6/22..........xx BA and BS SEEN
7)Shiller.....................22nd July......xx.....DOB 24/7/22.......BA and BS SEEN
coolHibiscus's..........28th July.........xx.....DOB 14/7/22....BA and BS SEEN
9)Nmamez...................27th July .........DOB 27/7/22.............xy BA SEEN
10)Oluwalatte1...25th July........DOB.......26/7/22........xy. BA &BS SEEN
11)mhizsholar.............25th July..........DOB 25/722........xx BA SEEN
12)Zinny20..................28thJuly......DOB 27/7/22......xx...... BA SEEN
Portees from August
Fisayomi .......DOB 21/7/22 BA SEEN
MAMA' YET TO SUBMIT BA,,AND BS
1)Portabl4real.......i strongly believe you both are fine and av birthed your LOs and for those mamas yet to submit their BS only pls try and find time to write it.
Will surely miss u all my lovely mamas and friends, safe delivery to the remaining mamas. God no go shame una oo. Signing out officially as cappo ladyrachy for team July . Take over cappo Sassy256. No loss shall be recorded among ur team,supernatural delivery is your portion and that of every mamas. God bless us all

24 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by StarryV(f): 12:54am On Aug 01, 2022
ladyrachy:
Glory to God for another month of his faithfulness and happy new month Mamas,so blessed to be handing over the baton to August cappo. No long words needed all I pray for is safe and easy delivery to u all ,on behalf of my teammates,we say thank you all for your support and advice all through out the nine months journey.
Names of mamas that av birthed thier babies alongside those that ported to June and July from August

NAME/ EDD/GENDER
3)Peggygee,............19th July...............DOB 20/7/22.........xx.......BA SEEN
5)Dacblogger..........17th July........DOB 17/7/22.........xy........ BA and BS SEEN
7)Shiller.....................22nd July......xx.....DOB 24/7/22.......BA and BS SEEN
9)Nmamez...................27th July .........DOB 27/7/22.............xy BA SEEN
Portees from August
1)Hibiscuss
2)Portabl4real .i strongly believe you both are fine and av birthed your LOs and for those mamas yet to submit their BS only pls try and find time to write it.
Will surely miss u all my lovely mamas and friends, safe delivery to the remaining mamas. God no go shame una oo. Signing out officially as cappo ladyrachy for team July . Take over cappo Sassy256. No loss shall be recorded among ur team,supernatural delivery is your portion and that of every mamas. God bless us all
Awwww this got me so emotional. Thanks a lot mama. Congratulations you all. As I welcome everyone to the month August!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Sassy256(f): 12:55am On Aug 01, 2022
ladyrachy:
Glory to God for another month of his faithfulness and happy new month Mamas,so blessed to be handing over the baton to August cappo. No long words needed all I pray for is safe and easy delivery to u all ,on behalf of my teammates,we say thank you all for your support and advice all through out the nine months journey. ..
Aww, thanks a lot mama ladyrachy, much love to you and your teamies. On behalf of my team and I, we are pleased to receive the baton and we thank God for safe and supernatural delivery for you and your teamies, even as we know He will perform His promises to us also. Please don't leave us fully just yet oo, I know vigilante is real but hang out with us small, we love you❤️

7 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Sassy256(f): 1:08am On Aug 01, 2022
TEAM AUGUST
Team Easy pregnancy, Safe and Quick delivery.

It's the Lord's doing,
It is marvelous in my eyes
It's the Lord's doing
I will rejoice and be glad!

By the special Grace of God, it's finally our month!, Our turn to celebrate and be celebrated, our season of joy, our moment to receive all the fruits of our labours for the past 9 months and we will carry our babies with joy in Jesus name! Amen!
There shall be no loss, no tears, no regrets! Only shouts of joy shall be heard within our walls and regardless of the plans of the enemy, we will have cause to celebrate only, in Jesus name, Amen.
Thank you God for the journey so far, we bless your name, You who began this good work in our lives, you will see us through to the end, we thank You for safe delivery of the other mama's that have recently walked through this thread, and we know that You will perfect all that concerns us also to the glory of your name, Amen.

ROLL CALL
NAME.................................EDD....................SEX
1. Starry v. ............................21st....................xy
2. Sassy256...........................25th.....................xy
3. Dunpredictable...............22nd ...................xy
4. Pyzdan...............................23rd.................... --
5. Waistbead.........................28th...................... --
6. Exclusiveoloori................. --............................ --
7. Novia22.............................13th..Team surprise
8. Dijah07............................ 30th ...Team surprise
9. Girl040...............................--...................... xx
10. Fisayomi1......................12th....P.July 20th...... xx
BA seen
11. AbleGodDidIt..................25th.......................xx

August mama's, it's finally our month and as we step into this month, safe delivery to us all.❤️

11 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by NOBILITY22(f): 6:21am On Aug 01, 2022
BA! BA!! BA!!!

Good morning beautiful Mummies in the house.
I have been a silent follower of this beautiful pregnancy forum.

I am happy to announce that God has finally remembered and blessed my family with a beautiful baby girl on 28th July at 39 weeks.

After having a series of miscarriages especially @ 5 months.
Cerclage was placed at 14 weeks and with progressterone and fervent prayers to God.
He finally showed up for me and my family.
I am now a Mother
To God be the Glory

I will try my best and write my BS to encourage someone here.

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by omotolanibaby(f): 6:33am On Aug 01, 2022
Happy new month!
*August* .
As we enter into the new month of August,may Godness, favor and mercy be with us .one month to go and some mama's might port to this month already.
May the Lord give us strength and good health through the remainings days and I pray for super natural delivery,mother and child will be safe.
We shall not mourn over any of us. #team September for no loss#team September for supernatural and fast delivery#
Team September roll call
NAME.....................EDD....................SEX

1.omotolanibaby...Sept14..XY(boy)
2. Flourishing19... Sept 29....xy(boy)
3.Mr HighSea..... sept 7... Xy(boy)
4.1stymom... sept 2 ... XX(girl)
5.nahzyla ....sept 25... unknown
6.suzzyrims.......sept 16.... unknown
7.Ummufarrah......sept 21.... XX(girl)
8.teebee22........sept 15..... XY(boy)
9.ohfenrami .....sept 29.... unknown
10.heebah.……..sept 22...... XY(boy)
11.firstpregnancy.....sept 19..... XX(girl)
12.minmin2323......sept 27 .... unknown

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by shiller(f): 8:10am On Aug 01, 2022
ladyrachy:

NAME/ EDD/GENDER
Portees from August
1)Hibiscuss
2)Portabl4real .i strongly believe you both are fine and av birthed your LOs and for those mamas yet to submit their BS only pls try and find time to write it.

Thank God for seeing us the July Mama's through,
Wishing safe delivery to all the August team,easy delivery to you all,Amen.

Happy new month.

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 9:05am On Aug 01, 2022
Good morning great mums,I was at the hospital this morning and one midwife had this to say,she said to not use medicated soap of any kind during pregnancy and funny enough I don't use medicated soap on a normal day,but ever since I got pregnant,I started using it because I couldn't stand the smell of my cream,soap and perf so I started using my husband's soap.(Dettol),now I don't even know how I feel with the info because she made using it look so scary.��
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 9:06am On Aug 01, 2022
Please what soap is safe for use during pregnancy?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ihavethingstodo: 9:13am On Aug 01, 2022
HAPPY NEW MONTH to all our wonderful mamas in the house!!! God bless us all

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by pyzdan: 10:23am On Aug 01, 2022
Sassy256:
TEAM AUGUST

It's the Lord's doing,
It's the Lord's doing

By the special Grace of God, it's finally our month!, Our turn to celebrate and be celebrated, our season of joy, our moment to receive all the fruits of our labours for the past 9 months and we will carry our babies with joy in Jesus name! Amen!
There shall be no loss, no tears, no regrets! Only shouts of joy shall be heard within our walls and regardless of the plans of the enemy, we will have cause to celebrate only, in Jesus name, Amen.
Thank you God for the journey so far, we bless your name, You who began this good work in our lives, you will see us through to the end, we thank You for safe delivery of the other mama's that have recently walked through this thread, and we know that You will perfect all that concerns us also to the glory of your name, Amen.

ROLL CALL
BA seen

August mama's, it's finally our month and as we step into this month, safe delivery to us all.❤️

my able and wonderful cappo, this is our month of supernatural delivery. thanks for the mention ma. May God see us through.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mmadimma(f): 10:34am On Aug 01, 2022
Minmin2323:
Please what soap is safe for use during pregnancy?

My pharmacist friend recommended kojie San and that's what I've been using
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by AbleGodDidIt(f): 10:40am On Aug 01, 2022
Able cappo! Big Amen to your prayers!

Happy New Month of August People cheesy cheesy cheesy

Sassy256:
TEAM AUGUST

It's the Lord's doing,
It's the Lord's doing

ROLL CALL
BA seen

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by fortunes01: 10:49am On Aug 01, 2022
omotolanibaby:
Happy new month!
*August* .
As we enter into the new month of August,may Godness, favor and mercy be with us .one month to go and some mama's might port to this month already.
May the Lord give us strength and good health through the remainings days and I pray for super natural delivery,mother and child will be safe.
We shall not mourn over any of us. #team September for no loss#team September for supernatural and fast delivery#
Team September roll call

3.Mr HighSea..... sept 7... unknown
12.minmin2323......sept 27 .... unknown

Well done Cappo pls add me Sept 6...XX
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by omotolanibaby(f): 11:11am On Aug 01, 2022
fortunes01:

okay,you are welcome to the team.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by voucher(f): 11:21am On Aug 01, 2022
Mmadimma:

Did it brighten you?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omakraid(f): 12:50pm On Aug 01, 2022
Happy new month to all beautiful mums and mum's-to-be in this wonderful group...

Congratulations to mamas that has put to bed, May God bless you and your little ones.. For mamas yet to put to bed, God will perfect all that concerns your deliveries... August mamas, God will see you all through this last phase of your journey...

I pray for all mamas in the waiting room, that your waiting will come to an end sooner than you expect and the joy going round this group will be felt in your household as well..

My cappo and teamies from MAY, hope y'all are good? How's vigilante with us all?

8 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by omotolanibaby(f): 12:54pm On Aug 01, 2022
fortunes01:

Happy new month!
*August* .
Team September roll call

3.Mr HighSea..... sept 7... unknown
12.minmin2323.....sept27 .... unknown
13.fortune01...…sept6....xx(girl)
14.omobola121....sept 29 xx(girl)
15.babsjummy.....sept 9.... unknown
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 1:36pm On Aug 01, 2022
The one with the white pack and a black character on it?
Mmadimma:

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by dunpredictable: 2:25pm On Aug 01, 2022
B. A
I don port oooo
I welcomed my second Prince on 28th July via VD weighing 4kg with tears. August cappo do take note

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Hoelujohn: 2:28pm On Aug 01, 2022
Good afternoon wonderful mamas in the house. I don't know which team to register with. 1st scan done at 9 weeks gave 4th of September as Edd while second and third scan gave 24th and 21st of August respectively.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 2:44pm On Aug 01, 2022
Congratulations mama.
dunpredictable:
B. A
I don port oooo
I welcomed my second Prince on 28th July via VD weighing 4kg with tears. August cappo do take note
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by omotolanibaby(f): 3:06pm On Aug 01, 2022
Hoelujohn:
Good afternoon wonderful mamas in the house. I don't know which team to register with. 1st scan done at 9 weeks gave 4th of September as Edd while second and third scan gave 24th and 21st of August respectively.
use ur lmp(1st day of last mensuration) that's the most accurate
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by omotolanibaby(f): 3:06pm On Aug 01, 2022
dunpredictable:
B. A
I don port oooo
congratulations.God bless the baby
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ladyrachy(f): 4:47pm On Aug 01, 2022
dunpredictable:
B. A
I don port oooo
Congratulations mama wow what a big baby ooo,may God bless and keep him.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by madprophet(m): 4:58pm On Aug 01, 2022
madprophet:
Hello Mama & Papas

You are invited to our 7 days Prayer Program for Waiting and Pregnant Parents.

Theme: *It is my time and my turn for Fruitfulness*

Date: 30th July - 5th Aug

Time: 9pm - 9.30pm daily

Waiting Parents are encouraged to fast till 3pm
No fast for Pregnant Parents

We continue tonight...

Invite a friend....
Venue: mixlr... Nightofwonders

We continue tonight 9pm...

Invite a friend....

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by StarryV(f): 5:47pm On Aug 01, 2022
Hoelujohn:
Can you remember the date of your last menstruation period?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by StarryV(f): 5:50pm On Aug 01, 2022
dunpredictable:
B. A
I don port oooo
Woow congratulations mama. I'm so happy for you. Please heal well ma. We share almost the same EDD and now you haff born, it means mine is closer than I thought grin
Congrats once again.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MorningStar233: 6:08pm On Aug 01, 2022
Omakraid:
Happy new month to all beautiful mums and mum's-to-be in this wonderful group...

Congratulations to mamas that has put to bed, May God bless you and your little ones.. For mamas yet to put to bed, God will perfect all that concerns your deliveries... August mamas, God will see you all through this last phase of your journey...

I pray for all mamas in the waiting room, that your waiting will come to an end sooner than you expect and the joy going round this group will be felt in your household as well..

My cappo and teamies from MAY, hope y'all are good? How's vigilante with us all?

Vigilante no be here o,my bobo is just doing me hide and seek..he started sleeping well at week 6 only to resume "all night" at week 8, it has not been funny..and I will resume work this month.. Amen to your prayers.thanks for always checking on us
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by StarryV(f): 6:08pm On Aug 01, 2022
Sassy256:
TEAM AUGUST

It's the Lord's doing,
It's the Lord's doing

Thank you God for the journey so far, we bless your name, You who began this good work in our lives, you will see us through to the end.
FINAL ROLL CALL

Present ma! Feels good to know we've entered August.
I've finally travelled o at 37weeks, I went to the hospital today for antenatal and proper check-up only for one nurse to measure my tummy and say that I'm 34weeks gone. Can you imagine. If you see the kind eye I give am eh, mtcheew. Me that is wishing to draw my EDD closer and this woman dey tell me another thing as if she dey there when I carry belle. undecided . I told her I was 37weeks+ and I've entered 9 months she no believe. I'll shock her latest in 2 weeks time when I'll come for delivery.
I can't believe I almost doubted my gestational age. Mtcheeew

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6725) (6726) (6727) (6728) (6729) (6730) (6731) ... (6956) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.