Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,812 members, 7,810,116 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:02 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (6737) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8125421 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6734) (6735) (6736) (6737) (6738) (6739) (6740) ... (6954) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by peacy26: 8:10pm On Aug 11, 2022
Good day mamas, can someone who just tasted positive to home test take paracetamol because of persistent headache? Thanks
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by peacy26: 8:11pm On Aug 11, 2022
peacy26:
Good day mamas, can someone who just tasted positive to home test take paracetamol because of persistent headache? Thanks

Tested

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by oluwalatte1: 7:07am On Aug 12, 2022
shiller:

No be small thing oo,we are vigilanting it grin,weldone Ma

Una Well done ooooooo. God dey.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by oluwalatte1: 7:09am On Aug 12, 2022
ladyrachy:

Hmm the vigilante no be here,my baby wakes at 11pm till 4 or 5am she's still awake and sleeps around to six. In the afternoon she sleeps very well. I just dey patiently wait for her to change oo

Omoooo. Same with my son รณ, during the day he go sleep felelele but night is when he wants to be awake even after eating. Anyways we dey drop am for grandma for now, make we sleep small.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by oluwalatte1: 7:11am On Aug 12, 2022
teebee22:
Pls mamas I need your suggestions Between baby rocker and baby walker which is more important to buy? I can't go for both now.

Rocker, they're not going to start using a walker for a while until they can move around. But you can use a rocker immediately to soothe them.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by oluwalatte1: 7:13am On Aug 12, 2022
novia22:

I'd say baby rocker. I never had a walker before and it didn't stop my daughter from walking. But I had a rocker and it helped soothe her when she was grumpy or I needed to do something without carrying her. Plus I learnt walkers aren't good for kids...

You are correct. But it's good for kids depending on the type. It needs to be one that they push, not one that surrounds them.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MorningStar233: 4:32pm On Aug 12, 2022
Good evening mamas please my baby has been sleeping frequently since we took vaccine for 10weeks yesterday, he will eat and sleep, I'm not complaining o, but is it okay?? And one of the injection site is swollen, I used water wrapped in a small piece to gently massage it.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by TOHHAN(f): 7:02pm On Aug 12, 2022
MorningStar233:
Good evening mamas please my baby has been sleeping frequently since we took vaccine for 10weeks yesterday, he will eat and sleep, I'm not complaining o, but is it okay?? And one of the injection site is swollen, I used water wrapped in a small piece to gently massage it.
Open tap water(running water) on d injection site, datz wat we r told at d clinic and gv him paracetamol if he runs temperature. The sleep is normal
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omobithousand(f): 8:04pm On Aug 12, 2022
Lovely Mamas the fatigue I'm experiencing is second to none since last week
I envy those of you that have mothers o,cos being an orphan and an introvert is no child's play o

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by firstpregnancy: 8:56pm On Aug 12, 2022
Pls Mamas , where can I get used baby stuffs online. Like an online declutter page.
I need things like baby bed , baby cot etc
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Morenzy15: 11:51pm On Aug 12, 2022
Get this herbal fertility tea to enhance your reproductive health.

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ladyrachy(f): 8:21am On Aug 13, 2022
Sabi mamas good morning pls I av a question those of u DAT av done cs before is the area above the wound supposed to feel stiff when I wake up especially after lying on my back its discomforting. But moving around I don't feel it and also when breastfeeding and sitting for long the numbness and pulling sensation comes again at times it kind of itches me as if I shud scratch it. I was warned against it though. Don't know again oo am just 3 weeks post cs delivery. The cs cut is healing nicely outside don't know wat to expect again.how long will it take to recover fully from this stiffness and pain
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Cutiekatty: 8:41am On Aug 13, 2022
Chicflick:
Good evening all.
I have some baby items I need to declutter from my house. E.g Chicco next to me bed 30k---slightly negotiable, walkers 4k, baby carrier 3500.
milk storage 75 pieces 3500. Fisher price playmat/gym brand new 5k used one 2k. Nursing cover 1k.

Location is Ikeja

Can you post pics of the baby carrier please?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by cinderellashoes(f): 9:31am On Aug 13, 2022
Omobithousand:
Lovely Mamas the fatigue I'm experiencing is second to none since last week
I envy those of you that have mothers o,cos being an orphan and an introvert is no child's play o

Sorry mama, just hang in there.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sugarcoatted(f): 9:48am On Aug 13, 2022
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Layormiii(f): 10:13am On Aug 13, 2022
ladyrachy:
Sabi mamas good morning pls I av a question those of u DAT av done cs before is the area above the wound supposed to feel stiff when I wake up especially after lying on my back its discomforting. But moving around I don't feel it and also when breastfeeding and sitting for long the numbness and pulling sensation comes again at times it kind of itches me as if I shud scratch it. I was warned against it though. Don't know again oo am just 3 weeks post cs delivery. The cs cut is healing nicely outside don't know wat to expect again.how long will it take to recover fully from this stiffness and pain
the numbness nah follow come.. 2months now and it's still numb.. not painful tho and not itching, just numb.
Hafa you don baff?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MrHighSea: 10:48am On Aug 13, 2022
Doc is saying labour will be induced on 20th August (EDD no longer 7th Sept) due to fluctuating glucose level.

Baby is lying well and jumpy. Madam still twerks frequently.

Please guys, do induction encourage vaginal birth (tho we're ready for CS), painful, any long term effects?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ladyrachy(f): 11:46am On Aug 13, 2022
Layormiii:
the numbness nah follow come.. 2months now and it's still numb.. not painful tho and not itching, just numb.
Hafa you don baff?

My sis my MIL na cs expert caretaker oo,she have been in the business for longgrin that woman bath me up and down minus the middle. After she left na cleaning for up I dey do. Now that the area is closed and dry I bath but quickly and I still cover dre with cloth tied around my waist. At least my hubby go allow me rest every time when u go start to dey bath.DAT guy dey find another missionary abi cowgirl journey. To knock person dey hungry me angry
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Layormiii(f): 11:50am On Aug 13, 2022
ladyrachy:

My sis my MIL na cs expert caretaker oo,she have been in the business for longgrin that woman bath me up and down minus the middle. After she left na cleaning for up I dey do. Now that the area is closed and dry I bath but quickly and I still cover dre with cloth tied around my waist. At least my hubby go allow me rest every time when u go start to dey bath.DAT guy dey find another missionary abi cowgirl journey. To knock person dey hungry me angry
I didn't bathe oo, my landlady was using towel to mob my body, except the area, but it still wasn't satisfying like bathing.
That dressing nah me remove am myself, for fresh air and cleaning so I didn't close it with plaster again.

Lol I Neva do the do ooo wink wink wink my oga is scared grin grin grin tell oga to let missionary journey rest small grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ladyrachy(f): 11:54am On Aug 13, 2022
MrHighSea:
Doc is saying labour will be induced on 20th August (EDD no longer 7th Sept) due to fluctuating glucose level.

Please guys, do induction encourage vaginal birth (tho we're ready for CS), painful, any long term effects?
For me I was 40weeks+ and dey tried induction which was progressing slowly,las las na cs we still do due to the stress of the labour. It works and at times it can fail,since wifey has a slight issue I guess ur doc knows best and trust ur instinct cos if I hadn't wud av lost my little Anabelle

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by omotolanibaby(f): 12:19pm On Aug 13, 2022
MrHighSea:

I was induced for my 1st baby ,so I Dnt see it as a big deal.just stick to whatever your dr advice,he knows best

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ladyrachy(f): 12:30pm On Aug 13, 2022
Layormiii:
I didn't bathe oo, my landlady was using towel to mob my body, except the area, but it still wasn't satisfying like bathing.
That dressing nah me remove am myself, for fresh air and cleaning so I didn't close it with plaster again.

Lol I Neva do the do ooo wink wink wink my oga is scared grin grin grin tell oga to let missionary journey rest small grin
Leave my hubby na make he dey try himself, even if konji hold me I will just throw away face.Av not really bath to my satisfaction yet BT its better than the cleaning I was doing before. It was the doctor that lose the stitches and plaster oo
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by StephOkemini: 1:06pm On Aug 13, 2022
ladyrachy:

Layormiii:
Hafa you don baff?

I think the place above the incision is even where all the pain and action happens... I was surprised, the incision itself didn't even pain me as much as the place above it did.. And it was worse when I tried getting up after lying down for a long while. The pain will heal soon but the numbness will be there for a while... Mine still itches me once in a while till now (it even itched me today)

The doctors removed the plaster about 3 or 4 days after the cs and asked me to be rubbing spirit on it at least 3 times a day and when possible leave it to air..
My cleaning was just with rag and water at first. After about 4 days I started using soap and towel, I would tie wrapper around the incision and bath with soap and towel, then use water and towel to rinse off the soap and dry myself... the reason for the wrapper was so that water won't mistakenly touch the incision during rinsing..
2 weeks after the cs when the wound had dried up, I started bathing fully and pouring water on myself without the wrapper over the cut...

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MorningStar233: 1:44pm On Aug 13, 2022
TOHHAN:

Open tap water(running water) on d injection site, datz wat we r told at d clinic and gv him paracetamol if he runs temperature. The sleep is normal

Thanks mama, it as reduced now..
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by TOHHAN(f): 2:00pm On Aug 13, 2022
Layormiii:

See my cappo still dey fear o, I started bathing after 6weeks but won't scrub d CS area(till today, I don't scrub d part) and I apply ori(Shea butter) to d CS area b4 going to d bathroom so that it ll splash water away from dere den apply anoda ori afta drying my body for fast healing but I still feel little sharp pain attyms if I overwork (not everytym sha). The do has bn done self and period neva cum.
My only challenge now is my tummy dat remain very small to go down patapata(am sure it ll still go down wit tym) and how I wan increase my weight back because am nw very lean grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by TOHHAN(f): 2:06pm On Aug 13, 2022
StephOkemini:

I think the place above the incision is even where all the pain and action happens... I was surprised, the incision itself didn't even pain me as much as the place above it did.. And it was worse when I tried getting up after lying down for a long while. The pain will heal soon but the numbness will be there for a while... Mine still itches me once in a while till now (it even itched me today)

The doctors removed the plaster about 3 or 4 days after the cs and asked me to be rubbing spirit on it at least 3 times a day and when possible leave it to air..
My cleaning was just with rag and water at first. After about 4 days I started using soap and towel, I would tie wrapper around the incision and bath with soap and towel, then use water and towel to rinse off the soap and dry myself... the reason for the wrapper was so that water won't mistakenly touch the incision during rinsing..
2 weeks after the cs when the wound had dried up, I started bathing fully and pouring water on myself without the wrapper over the cut...
U gerrit, same way I started bathing(soap and towel) b4 I launch into full bath grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Layormiii(f): 2:24pm On Aug 13, 2022
TOHHAN:

See my cappo still dey fear o, I started bathing after 6weeks but won't scrub d CS area(till today, I don't scrub d part) and I apply ori(Shea butter) to d CS area b4 going to d bathroom so that it ll splash water away from dere den apply anoda ori afta drying my body for fast healing but I still feel little sharp pain attyms if I overwork (not everytym sha). The do has bn done self and period neva cum.
My only challenge now is my tummy dat remain very small to go down patapata(am sure it ll still go down wit tym) and how I wan increase my weight back because am nw very lean grin
hahahaha.. when I go out and they still call me iya ibeji (name for pregnant women) e dey always vex me grin grin grin I will just frown, me wey Don born for two months grin grin that small stomach looking like 2months belle yaf refuse to go down and we can't tie it grin grin grin grin I don taya. grin grin

Started bathing after 5weeks, chaii it was so refreshing, kaiii..
Thanks for the Ori technique, will start using it now, I don't sponge it too. Even if we start love dance it won't be sweet because we can't push eachother about yet if u onow what I mean cheesy grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by TOHHAN(f): 3:08pm On Aug 13, 2022
Layormiii:
hahahaha.. when I go out and they still call me iya ibeji (name for pregnant women) e dey always vex me grin grin grin I will just frown, me wey Don born for two months grin grin that small stomach looking like 2months belle yaf refuse to go down and we can't tie it grin grin grin grin I don taya. grin grin

Started bathing after 5weeks, chaii it was so refreshing, kaiii..
Thanks for the Ori technique, will start using it now, I don't sponge it too. Even if we start love dance it won't be sweet because we can't push eachother about yet if u onow what I mean cheesy grin
Cappo, was told not to tie too bt I try backing my baby attyms and tie d wrapper around my waist to my tummy, attyms I use baby carrier and make it tight(trust me I ct try dis wen it's healing, infact I had stomach discomfort when I tried it den) plus my everyday vitC(I jt stopped d VitC) Then get a taperule to b measuring d tummy 2times a week to know wassup(my sis always laugh at me if am doin dis).
Food, I eat my food as e dey hot since am nt constant with lookwarm water
Read abt breastfeeding too and some mama talked abt it here too so I take it up on myself to breastfeed asif tomao no dey grin and reduce my baby formula to once or twice a day.I guess all this help my tummy sha.

At first, we ct push too sha and you know Ur body more better than anyone does

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by StephOkemini: 3:09pm On Aug 13, 2022
TOHHAN:

Hmmm... Maybe I'll start rubbing Ori too... It might even fade the scar
My tummy didn't get too big when I was preggo so it's not big now.. when my delivery was announced, some people were surprised, one said she didn't know I was pregnant while one said she knew but was thinking I still had about 5 months more..
Errmm.. when you find out how to add weight abeg let me know... I want to add small and all the food I'm eating is not even making me add
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Chijans: 4:40pm On Aug 13, 2022
Tgirltemmy:
Good evening mamas, I intend to change my surname to my husband's name. Does anyone has NIN contact at the LGA that can be referred. I live at Aboru Iyana Ipaja.

Good afternoon, mama. I can help you with the NIN if you are still in need of it but my office is in Ikoyi.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ladyrachy(f): 4:41pm On Aug 13, 2022
StephOkemini:

I started bathing too once I noticed the wound was dry and it was 3 weeks post cs but I do tie cloth round my waist.my challenge na that pain above the cut especially when i try getting up. At least i can laugh and cough now without much pain unlike before. They will be saying something funny i no fit laugh abi na to cough hmm na hot water i go rush go drink because of pain. So i know its helaing since i can laugh freely oo. And my smallish tomato belle still dey dre

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by TOHHAN(f): 6:02pm On Aug 13, 2022
StephOkemini:

Hmmm... Maybe I'll start rubbing Ori too... It might even fade the scar
My tummy didn't get too big when I was preggo so it's not big now.. when my delivery was announced, some people were surprised, one said she didn't know I was pregnant while one said she knew but was thinking I still had about 5 months more..
Errmm.. when you find out how to add weight abeg let me know... I want to add small and all the food I'm eating is not even making me add
All the food am eating is not making me add too. Malt no work, yogurt NO, junks error, dunno wat to eat again as na carb plenty in our diet..... Mum say make I go buy Bunto, Cod liver oil and feed fine bt am being reluctant because I dunno if a breastfeeding mum can take that feed fine

(1) (2) (3) ... (6734) (6735) (6736) (6737) (6738) (6739) (6740) ... (6954) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.