Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,353 members, 7,815,746 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:30 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (6785) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8141473 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6782) (6783) (6784) (6785) (6786) (6787) (6788) ... (6955) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by voucher(f): 5:05pm On Oct 14, 2022
sugarcoatted:

Had my baby at 37wks and 5days, no issues whatsoever

Ok thanks mamaa �
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by voucher(f): 5:05pm On Oct 14, 2022
Bloomingbud:

I had mine at 37 weeks 1 day and she is doing perfectly well.

Okay thanks mamaa
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mjblinks(f): 6:56pm On Oct 14, 2022
[quote author=voucher post=117547432]Please mamas that had their babies before 38 weeks, did the babies have any breathing difficulties at first?[/quote

Had mine 37 week and he was perfect without any issues.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pweetiebabe(f): 8:21pm On Oct 14, 2022
Mama Voucher 38weeks na full term o, so there won't be any issues in Jesus name.

Team November, am I the doing that has refused to start evening walk, chai I walked during my previous pregnancies ehn but lailai that one no bring labour on, so my major exercise now is dancing, house chores and pursuing a toddler round d house....It is well jare

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Kadexkadijat(f): 9:21pm On Oct 14, 2022
Hi, I am 15weeks gone, but my doctor only prescribes vitamin c, folic acid and ferrous for my daily use. I asked him about any other prescription of drugs, he would always say there is no need for that.
Whereas my friend that uses general hospital, her doctor prescribes more than those drugs for her.
My question is_hope I am safe and doing well.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Sewasaunt(f): 10:38pm On Oct 14, 2022
Godmother:
Mamas, I've been having severe pains for days now.

On the other hand, hubby is upset saying I've been lying down too much. This pregnancy has been tough on me from the get-go when I was bleeding profusely and advised to observe strict bed rest. It's been from one complication to another. I just wish I could make him understand.

Concerning the pain, you can't use anything more than paracetamol, please just try to work with your doctor.

I have had pain while being pregnant and it was one of the worst moments of my life, (I visited 4 different hospitals, was admitted on different occasions and felt so useless and alone despite having my husband, mum and sisters with me) and I really can't imagine you going through it and still looking for how to make your husband understand.

Please ma, advocate for yourself, your health comes first, don't let anyone add his wahala to your condition.

I felt very bad reading your post, I pray God touches your husband, you are in a very fragile moment now and you need him more than ever.

Please try to rest as much as you can, if you have other kids, try to make convenient plans for them.

I always tell people that each human being is inherently selfish and will mostly do what pleases them, if roles were reversed and your husband was the one in pain, do you think he will be saying the same thing?

Go to the hospitals, many women are on their own or being cared for by siblings and friends while men will be surrounded by their wives, sisters or mum.

You can ask him to read about pain in pregnancy and other complications online and i hope it makes a difference.

Best wishes Mama,
You've got this.

It will be well

16 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Sewasaunt(f): 10:53pm On Oct 14, 2022
Kadexkadijat:
Hi, I am 15weeks gone, but my doctor only prescribes vitamin c, folic acid and ferrous for my daily use. I asked him about any other prescription of drugs, he would always say there is no need for that.
Whereas my friend that uses general hospital, her doctor prescribes more than those drugs for her.

You are doing well Ma'am but it doesn't hurt to add pregnancy supplements e.g pregnacare pregmum etc unless you are reacting to them.

There are many schools of thought and researches on this.

Growing a baby is tasking on the mothers body and many nutrients are needed to help grow and nurture the foetus e.g folic acid, fatty acids, calcium etc and diet alone may not provide those nutrients especially if you are struggling with nausea and vomiting.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Goldie50: 6:45am On Oct 15, 2022
Our October Mamas giving us back to back grin. I just dey smile anyhow. Thank God for safe delivery. May His name be praised. January teamies, I hail una o. Just passing by with my big belle.

6 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Goldie50: 6:59am On Oct 15, 2022
Actually, those are the basic drugs for pregnancy. That's what you'll get in most hospitals. That's what most of our mothers took. So, there's no harm in it. However, according to research, there are other supplements. I use folic acid for the first three months (1st trimester) because of Spina bifida (a birth defect that is greatly avoided by the use of folic acid). Spina bifida is known to occur in first trimester.

So, after first trimester, I switch to pregnacare and Chemeron blood tonic only. Pregnacare is once daily. Chemeron is 10mls once daily. Those are my two drugs till delivery.

If you're not comfortable with the drugs your doctor gave you, you can try pregnacare, pregmum or pregnaPro. I got PregnaPro for 3,500 last month. Cos Pregnacare is now expensive (5k). Just take it once per day. It contains everything, including folic acid. But, my doctor advises that I should add blood tonic to it.

Please, don't take so many drugs. If you're going for any of the above drugs, you'll have to stop taking the ones from the hospital.

All the best mama

Kadexkadijat:

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by trevolady(f): 9:09am On Oct 15, 2022
Ekabobo:

Wen I tell folks dat pain is worse Dan labour pain... Dem go argue... Mine lasted a month... Awful agonizing pain....u can only take paracetamol for it... As d pregnancy progressed they added tramadol... D addiction na anoda story.... But google said if u take lots of water it lessens it.... It's wen one is dehydrated it get worse...sorry Mami... Jus be strong n hang in der...d pain will end... Dat paracetamol .... U cud tell d doc to give u d injection... Works faster Dan d tablet... except d relief isn't for long...

My sister that pain was just like labour pain,i dont wish my enemy go through the same.Paracetamol injection didn't relieve the pain for me,my doctor had to switch to one opiod injection(can't remember the name).

I am praying I don't experience the same
during this pregnancy. Godmother your doctor may have to give you a stronger analgesic if the pain is becoming unbearable.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mommafertile: 12:44pm On Oct 15, 2022
[/b]B.S! B.S!! B.S!!!
[b]

I give thanks to God for preservation of my life and that of my baby.
At around 39 weeks, I was frequenting the toilet to urinate almost every 5 minutes. It was so stressful.
By then I was already tired of being pregnant and can't wait to have my baby. I was tired of going for antenatals too, the doctor tested me and said the OS abi na cervix is still closed. We met with the MD of the hospital to ask about epidural analgesia, which we added as part of the labour pain reducing options, they also said it is best injected when labour has reached around 6cm or so. I was gearing for 6cm so we can request for it at the hospital, so it was devastating hearing OS is closed, not even at 2cm.
I was doing this labour inducing exercise that I saw on YouTube. I did the exercise for two days, on the 5th day which was a Friday I saw the mucus plug came out, I have been having contractions like mild menstrual cramps, I decided to continue the labour inducing exercise. On Saturday, another mucus plug came out with droplets of blood. I went to my sister's place with my tired body as a way to exercise.
The contraction increased Saturday night/Sunday morning, so was unable to go to church on Sunday morning. My husband and I went to the hospital and met the same doctor that's been handling my file since, he checked again and said OS is still closed, the doctor said I should back home, the nurse said it's because I'm a first timer that's the reason I'm acting drama, in anger I told her I'm not acting drama that I know how I'm feeling, she later apologized. The doctor said nothing to be done, that even if I'm to be induced it will be week 41. I was so weak and could not argue anymore, so we went back home same morning. On getting home, the cramps reduced, I was relieved.
Later that Sunday evening, the cramps resumed and became so unbearable. Since we just returned from hospital that morning, I didn't want to go again, I managed till Monday morning, the intensity of the contraction increased to like every 10 minutes. Around 2pm Monday afternoon when the contraction didn't stop or reduced, I made up my mind to go for induction at the hospital cos I was so frustrated. My family friend and I went to the hospital, while we told my husband to stay back cos we don't want neighbors suspecting I'm going to the hospital.
We met the same doctor that kept saying OS is closed, he tested again, same closed OS, we told him to admit me at the hospital, he was reluctant to do so but later agreed after calling the MD. The MD said he would be around in the evening, I was in the room I got admitted into but was going through intense contraction, my family friend went home which is close by to get my hospital bag. My husband came some minutes later (all the efforts for landlady not to suspect I'm at the hospital proved abortive, you know Naija people and their shine shine eyes grin grin).

[/b] Please bear with me, I'll complete the birth story soon, busy with baby and trying to recover, been a bit tired the past few days.
Thank you for your understanding.

[b]
Continuation

I was taken back to the labour room by the nurses and administered enema cos I was complaining of using the toilet. After the nurse did the enema with Lux soap and warm water, I rushed upstairs to my room to use the toilet. I was a bit relieved.
As my husband got to the hospital with some other supplies that he feels I might need, the contraction continued.
I was pacing round the room and will shout a bit when the contraction starts, they will quickly come and help me massage my lower back.
The nurses then moved me to another room at the first floor for easy management cos it's getting late in the evening. I could not eat or drink water. It was so intense.
I was taken to the labour room again for tests this time by a new doctor and another set of nurses on night shift.
They found out cervix is still closed, one of the nurses took permission to check and said she can feel the baby's head, all these tests were making me scream my lungs out. All there talks were flying out the window cos I didn't listen due to pain, I didn't even remember epidural sef.
The MD came in check and said I'm truly in labour but the cervix is just closed, that it's a rare case. Which means the doctor I've been seeing since didn't know it can happen due to his lack of experience on the job.
I was happy that at least, I was right on this one and not acting drama as the nurse said before.
The doctor then said I should calm down and cooperate or they will have to do CS, I didn't even listen to his talk, I was just crying.
He has gone to tell my husband and family friend that they may have to result to CS as I didn't cooperate and was stressing them.
One of the nurses then call them to tell me to cooperate that since they can feel the baby's head, I can deliver vaginally, I just needed to endure a bit more.
The MD with the aid of the doctor and nurses later used his gynecological tools to insert a transparent small ball with rubber rope in my cervix I think (I've checked online for confirmation, it's called Foley Bulb)
I was taken back to the room, after the insertion and some injections.
The contraction became more intense and was not stopping at all.
The doctor said they will monitor the catheter for 3 hours but if it pulls out we should let them know.
I've gone to urinate in toilet up to 30 times since I arrived at the hospital.
I didn't even know anything or hear anyone again. I lied down the contraction will hold me, if I stand same thing, I was slapping the walls and crying. AC repairer came to the room, I didn't even look his side even though I was not well covered with the hospital gown.
Each contraction I'll shout at husband and family friend to rub my back. They became tired but have no choice than to continue.
Within two hours while trying to go to toilet again, the Foley Bulb pulled out. They quickly called the doctor, in the same process, the amniotic fluid rushed out.
As we got to the labour room, the fluid rushed out again.
By then I think the MD has gone home.
The doctor and nurses prepped me up in the labour room cos it seems the cervix dilated to 10cm quickly within the two hours.
I was told to hold my legs and push looking towards my belly button. I did like twice. They could see the baby's head but no space for the baby to pass, so I was given a tear (chai, the tear long reach my anus cry though I just noticed they cut it but didn't feel the pain) the nurse said I should give the push my all.
I pushed for the 3rd time. I didn't even wait for them to call again, then I pushed for the 4th time and the baby just slide out that they have to quickly catch her.
I just heard her crying in a very thick voice deeper than my own sef lolzzzzz.
I just laid down well feeling relaxed.
When they were to start suturing I quickly requested for injection that numb the pain, so I sha saw two syringes stuck close to my vagina and I didn't feel the pain during suturing.
After they've dressed for baby and finish up with dressing me too, we went outside the labour room where my husband and family friend were waiting to receive us. My room was few rooms away so we strolled down with the nurses holding me.
I just laid down looking at my baby in her cot.
I delivered almost midnight but it was still that Monday night at 39 weeks 6 days.
Who knows what would have happened if I went back home as they suggested in the morning.
The MD came to greet me and baby the next day.
The other nurses and the doctor I met earlier were speechless.
The vagina is almost 100% healed now at two weeks postpartum. My mum stayed for almost two weeks, so I do sit on new potty filled with Savlon antiseptic and hot water, morning and night, she massages my body and joints area with hot water, she treats the vagina suture by massaging with hot water in towel, I drink warm water, I bath with warm water too.
My tummy is almost flat.
I thank God for life.
So sorry it came late. I just decided to write it now this midnight.
Thank you.

mommafertile:
B.A! B.A!! B.A!!!

Glad to announce the arrival of our beautiful baby girl.
She arrived late Monday night 3rd of October 2022.
Birth Story will be posted soon.
Thank you Team September/Team October.
May God grant our other mamas safe delivery, whether team Oct/Nov/Dec, as long as this group stands.
Above all kindly commit the day into God's hand, so important.

17 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ihavethingstodo: 3:42pm On Oct 15, 2022
B.A! B.A!! B.A!!!

To God be the glory, His mercies endureth forever!! Glad to announce the arrival of our Prince charming!!!
He arrived this morning via VD

May the Lord help us all to deliver safely and grant our heart desires!

Cc: Cappo cinderellashoes

33 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Awesomejah: 3:59pm On Oct 15, 2022
Ihavethingstodo:
B.A! B.A!! B.A!!!

To God be the glory, His mercies endureth forever!! Glad to announce the arrival of our Prince charming!!!

Congratulations momma.
Welcome prince charming.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by vic4real22: 4:49pm On Oct 15, 2022
Ihavethingstodo:
B.A! B.A!! B.A!!!

Congratulations, may God bless your Lo ijn.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by vic4real22: 4:53pm On Oct 15, 2022
Good afternoon everyone, my wife who she is fully pregnant is having cough, pls what can she take.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by cinderellashoes(f): 6:32pm On Oct 15, 2022
Ihavethingstodo:
B.A! B.A!! B.A!!!

Glory be to God! Congratulations teamie grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by cinderellashoes(f): 6:57pm On Oct 15, 2022
vic4real22:
Good afternoon everyone, my wife who she is fully pregnant is having cough, pls what can she take.
Hi. Honey, ginger, warm water and honey or cough syrup.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by cinderellashoes(f): 7:01pm On Oct 15, 2022
Team October

Birth Announcement!

Abba Father has done it again! We announce the birth of mama Ihavethingstodo 's son. This is only the beginning, you shall experience more of God's blessings and favor.

#Teamnoloss
#Teamquickdelivery
# Teamsupernaturaldelivery

Name... EDD..... SEX...

1. Ihavethingstodo... 22/10/22 ........... XY (boy) / BA Seen

2. Cinderellashoes............ 24/10/22..... XY (Boy)

3. Aderebecca................ 20/10/22.... XX (Girl)

4. Blessedmum............... 31/10/22..... XY (Boy)

5. Tgirltemmy..................... 4/10/22...... XX (Girl) BA Seen/ ported to 25/09/

6. Bloomingbud...... 26/10/22..... XX.......(Girl) BA Seen /

7. MercyMercy...... 1/10/22......... Team Surprise / BA Seen ported to 21/09/BS Seen

8. Sugarcoatted........ 29/10/22.............. Unknown
/ BA Seen

9. AmNuhRegular (twins) 31/10/22..... XX and XY (Girl and Boy)

10. omah1....................... 15/10/22.......Team Surprise/BA seen/ ported to 23/09/

11. Omobithousand ............ 4/10/22 Unknown

12. tikkykay ......... 26/10/22 .......... XX (girl) / BA Seen

13. Chili89 ............ 12/10/22 ......... XY (Boy) / BA Seen

14. mismore ......... 31/10/22 ......... XX (Girl)

15. rashidadegbola....... 31/10/22 ...... XX (Girl)

September Portees:

1. Ohfenrami .....sept 29.... unknown

2.heebah.……..sept 22...... XY(boy)

3. mommafertile/ BA seen/ ported to 3/10/BS Seen

November Portees:
callola / BA Seen/ ported to 5/10/

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by omah1(f): 7:03pm On Oct 15, 2022
GH Igando is better than Ile-epo.

timmyluv87:

Good morning,please which hospital is good,I reside in iyana ipaja and is we plan using agege general hospital in Ilepo,is it possible to pay the 40k once? Though my wife is an employee of the state.thanks
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by omah1(f): 7:08pm On Oct 15, 2022
I had my Lo at 37weeks 2 days. There was no breathing issues. Though she was given an injection (through me)before delivery.

voucher:
Please mamas that had their babies before 38 weeks, did the babies have any breathing difficulties at first?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ihavethingstodo: 7:12pm On Oct 15, 2022
cinderellashoes:

Glory be to God! Congratulations teamie grin grin grin

Thanks Cappo!!! God bless you

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ihavethingstodo: 7:13pm On Oct 15, 2022
vic4real22:

Congratulations, may God bless your Lo ijn.

Thank you Sir vic and Amen!

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ihavethingstodo: 7:15pm On Oct 15, 2022
Awesomejah:

Congratulations momma.
Welcome prince charming.

Thanks so much, God bless!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Blessedmum(f): 7:53pm On Oct 15, 2022
Ihavethingstodo:
B.A! B.A!! B.A!!!

I love team October, congratulations mama.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by AmNuhRegular(m): 9:02pm On Oct 15, 2022
Ihavethingstodo:
B.A! B.A!! B.A!!!

Congratulations momma!!!! Prince charming is welcome!!!

It shall be congratulations all the way this month and beyond

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by cinderellashoes(f): 9:36pm On Oct 15, 2022
mommafertile:
[/b]B.S! B.S!! B.S!!!
[b]

I give thanks to God for preservation of my life and that of my baby.
At around 39 weeks, I was frequenting the toilet to urinate almost every 5 minutes. It was so stressful.
By then I was already tired of being pregnant and can't wait to have my baby. I was tired of going for antenatals too, the doctor tested me and said the OS abi na cervix is still closed. We met with the MD of the hospital to ask about epidural analgesia, which we added as part of the labour pain reducing options, they also said it is best injected when labour has reached around 6cm or so. I was gearing for 6cm so we can request for it at the hospital, so it was devastating hearing OS is closed, not even at 2cm.
I was doing this labour inducing exercise that I saw on YouTube. I did the exercise for two days, on the 5th day which was a Friday I saw the mucus plug came out, I have been having contractions like mild menstrual cramps, I decided to continue the labour inducing exercise. On Saturday, another mucus plug came out with droplets of blood. I went to my sister's place with my tired body as a way to exercise.
The contraction increased Saturday night/Sunday morning, so was unable to go to church on Sunday morning. My husband and I went to the hospital and met the same doctor that's been handling my file since, he checked again and said OS is still closed, the doctor said I should back home, the nurse said it's because I'm a first timer that's the reason I'm acting drama, in anger I told her I'm not acting drama that I know how I'm feeling, she later apologized. The doctor said nothing to be done, that even if I'm to be induced it will be week 41. I was so weak and could not argue anymore, so we went back home same morning. On getting home, the cramps reduced, I was relieved.
Later that Sunday evening, the cramps resumed and became so unbearable. Since we just returned from hospital that morning, I didn't want to go again, I managed till Monday morning, the intensity of the contraction increased to like every 10 minutes. Around 2pm Monday afternoon when the contraction didn't stop or reduced, I made up my mind to go for induction at the hospital cos I was so frustrated. My family friend and I went to the hospital, while we told my husband to stay back cos we don't want neighbors suspecting I'm going to the hospital.
We met the same doctor that kept saying OS is closed, he tested again, same closed OS, we told him to admit me at the hospital, he was reluctant to do so but later agreed after calling the MD. The MD said he would be around in the evening, I was in the room I got admitted into but was going through intense contraction, my family friend went home which is close by to get my hospital bag. My husband came some minutes later (all the efforts for landlady not to suspect I'm at the hospital proved abortive, you know Naija people and their shine shine eyes grin grin).

Congratulations mama, eagerly waiting for the ending of your beautiful birth story

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omakraid(f): 9:54pm On Oct 15, 2022
Ihavethingstodo:
B.A! B.A!! B.A!!!

Congratulations mama, thank God for safe delivery. LO is blessed

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MorningStar233: 10:54pm On Oct 15, 2022
Good evening mamas, please is it bad for a baby to be bigger than his age? People say my baby looks like a six months old and his grand dad told me to reduce the way I feed him and it's exclusive I'm doing, is there any health challenge to fat babies? Me I thought it was okay and he's growing well.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Sammybabelious: 11:59pm On Oct 15, 2022
Good evening, sorry for the late response.
It is preferable you use GH Alimosho,igando.their MCC ( maternal and child center)service is top notch,
Since your wife is a staff of Lagos state, there are so many benefits.
She had to register under LSHS,( INSURANCE)

THE first payment the insurance covers it.about 19500k.(all laboratory investigations, scans*2, and drugs Tru out d pregnancy)

The second payment insurance also covers it...15K(here antenatal pack is given,which contains big coconut oil, 2 sanitary pads,1 full pack of nightingale, sitz bath) then u also collect delivery pack that contains other things that will be needed during delivery.

Then d delivery fee, she will only pay less than 6-8k,not upto 12 k insurance also covers the rest....so you have enough balance from your intended 40k
(This is for VD

If she is yet to register under the scheme, she should go to there office at alausa, it takes a month for her policy number to be out.
The earlier the better.
I hope this help.

timmyluv87:

Good morning,please which hospital is good,I reside in iyana ipaja and is we plan using agege general hospital in Ilepo,is it possible to pay the 40k once? Though my wife is an employee of the state.thanks

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by novia22(f): 1:22am On Oct 16, 2022
MorningStar233:
Good evening mamas, please is it bad for a baby to be bigger than his age? People say my baby looks like a six months old and his grand dad told me to reduce the way I feed him and it's exclusive I'm doing, is there any health challenge to fat babies? Me I thought it was okay and he's growing well.

Pls do not stop or reduce the way you feed your baby (as long as you feed on demand). Your baby is perfectly fine and there is no health challenge attached to it. Babies on exclusive experience growth sprout and are also big cos they get all they need from the breast milk they take.
My LO is just 2months but if you see her eeeh, she looks 6 months and weighs above 5kg.
I'm not surprised. It's the magic in exclusive.

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Godmother(f): 6:44am On Oct 16, 2022
Ekabobo:

Wen I tell folks dat pain is worse Dan labour pain... Dem go argue... Mine lasted a month... Awful agonizing pain....u can only take paracetamol for it... As d pregnancy progressed they added tramadol... D addiction na anoda story.... But google said if u take lots of water it lessens it.... It's wen one is dehydrated it get worse...sorry Mami... Jus be strong n hang in der...d pain will end... Dat paracetamol .... U cud tell d doc to give u d injection... Works faster Dan d tablet... except d relief isn't for long...

Thanks, mama. Luckily, the pain has subsided drastically. It comes once in a while now and I take paracetamol for it.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Godmother(f): 6:46am On Oct 16, 2022
trevolady:

My sister that pain was just like labour pain,i dont wish my enemy go through the same.Paracetamol injection didn't relieve the pain for me,my doctor had to switch to one opiod injection(can't remember the name).

I am praying I don't experience the same
during this pregnancy. Godmother your doctor may have to give you a stronger analgesic if the pain is becoming unbearable.

May God help us women and make it easy for us. The things we go through are just too many.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6782) (6783) (6784) (6785) (6786) (6787) (6788) ... (6955) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: wayisshut and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.