Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,397 members, 7,815,867 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:45 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (6782) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8141766 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6779) (6780) (6781) (6782) (6783) (6784) (6785) ... (6955) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ebowo(f): 1:30pm On Oct 09, 2022
sugarcoatted:

This morning after my long rant here, i decided to tell dh my mind. So he went to meet the guy and also called their elder sis.

They seem to be trying to use emotional blackmail. After hubby called the elder sis to tell her he cant stay, they have been calling to beg. Saying he is abandoning his brother that let him stay till December atleast, bla bla bla. How would you make such plans and tell us you are coming to stretch leg. I dont understand. Hubby told them he is not having such conversation and he has to leave tomorrow morning. I have decided that i wont talk about it again, i will ignore till i put to bed. Then i will refuse to leave the hospital till something is done. The person begging for him to stay lives in a mini flat with just her son here in lagos too. Why cant she accomodate him? Hubby sha said its impossible as he cant allow same if it was from me. So he cant dish what he cant take

They are just waiting to paint u black but it doesn't matter at this point, hmm! This life ehn! I am in same situation o, my hubby has called a meeting to inform them dt his wife can put to birth any moment from now n dt they should move his (in my own case his Dad) to somewhere else cos his youger brother has been with us...na me still use my mouth say make we dey manage but it's no longer funny, even d kids are asking when he will leave cos he's always glued to d TV n d kids are missing their cartoons...n to think dt he didn't marry my mum inlaw but another woman who brings him to our house n leave at every slightest pain d man feels is annoying.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ebowo(f): 1:40pm On Oct 09, 2022
Ebowo:

They are just waiting to paint u black but it doesn't matter at this point, hmm! This life ehn! I am in same situation o, my hubby has called a meeting to inform them dt his wife can put to birth any moment from now n dt they should move his (in my own case his Dad) to somewhere else cos his youger brother has been with us...na me still use my mouth say make we dey manage but it's no longer funny, even d kids are asking when he will leave cos he's always glued to d TV n d kids are missing their cartoons...n to think dt he didn't marry my mum inlaw but another woman who brings him to our house n leave at every slightest pain d man feels is annoying.

He is fine now, so I hv asked my hubby to take him for check up next week after which he will leave. Infact our initial plan of calling his mum for omugwo will not work again as I hv already called my mum to come instead, If they know my family is coming for postpartum they will adjust better than when my hubby's family comes

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Blessedmum(f): 1:51pm On Oct 09, 2022
Omobithousand:

Thanks mama....my SIL said one aptamil is the best.. please do u know anything about it
I will suggest that you go for Nan for now except you don't want to do EBF.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sugarcoatted(f): 1:53pm On Oct 09, 2022
Ebowo:

At this point, they should paint me black all they want, i really dont care. The person carrying it on her head to beg for him to stay lives in a miniflat with only her son but she claims our house is bigger. Even her husband abroad is calling to beg on his behalf. Our house is bigger with just an extra room but it currently harbours 4ppl, plus the one one the way and their mum that will soon come. I have made up my mind, i will not come back to this house from the hospital if they dont sort out this nonsense arrangement. The fact that he was already in lagos before calling is what annoys me the most. You woke up in another state, packed your bags to travel to another state to live with your brother without atleast telling him, who does that. Claiming its family. Does this look like the family house?

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sugarcoatted(f): 1:56pm On Oct 09, 2022
Blessedmum:

I will suggest that you go for Nan for now except you don't want to do EBF.

I agree with this also. Aptamil is way bigger and about 8k now. Nan is half of that both in price and quantity. Except you do not intend to do exclusive breastfeeding, just buy nan.

Cc omobithousand

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ebowo(f): 2:15pm On Oct 09, 2022
sugarcoatted:

At this point, they should paint me black all they want, i really dont care. The person carrying it on her head to beg for him to stay lives in a miniflat with only her son but she claims our house is bigger. Even her husband abroad is calling to beg on his behalf. Our house is bigger with just an extra room but it currently harbours 4ppl, plus the one one the way and their mum that will soon come. I have made up my mind, i will not come back to this house from the hospital if they dont sort out this nonsense arrangement. The fact that he was already in lagos before calling is what annoys me the most. You woke up in another state, packed your bags to travel to another state to live with your brother without atleast telling him, who does that. Claiming its family. Does this look like the family house?

My sis don't think it much o, everything will be sorted out if u stand ur ground, infact maybe ur hubby is firstborn like mine n they are seeing ur house as a family house, u won't b comfortable with a man of 40 under ur roof na, haha! Ppl can b selfish o.infact make urself comfortable in dt house like arrange ur stuff n d kid's stuff in both rooms, start carrying face now o don't wait until u go to d labour room o. Cos dt ur plan of staying in d hospital is not d safest for u n baby. A new mum needs privacy to bond with her baby without any form of distraction. Instead of not returning I would rather threatn hubby dt I would excuse them ,then arrange with a friend to stay with (leaving a note for him) for a day or two. By d time ppl come around to say congrats shame no go allow them to say mum n pikin left cos of one overgrown baby of 40
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sugarcoatted(f): 2:51pm On Oct 09, 2022
Ebowo:

My sis don't think it much o, everything will be sorted out if u stand ur ground, infact maybe ur hubby is firstborn like mine n they are seeing ur house as a family house, u won't b comfortable with a man of 40 under ur roof na, haha! Ppl can b selfish o.infact make urself comfortable in dt house like arrange ur stuff n d kid's stuff in both rooms, start carrying face now o don't wait until u go to d labour room o. Cos dt ur plan of staying in d hospital is not d safest for u n baby. A new mum needs privacy to bond with her baby without any form of distraction. Instead of not returning I would rather threatn hubby dt I would excuse them ,then arrange with a friend to stay with (leaving a note for him) for a day or two. By d time ppl come around to say congrats shame no go allow them to say mum n pikin left cos of one overgrown baby of 40

Lol, my hubby is younger than him o. He is the first son. Me i sha know i cannot meet him here whenever i return, its not even possible.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ebowo(f): 5:53pm On Oct 09, 2022
sugarcoatted:

Lol, my hubby is younger than him o. He is the first son. Me i sha know i cannot meet him here whenever i return, its not even possible.

Imagine o! He's even d Oga of d family! Like someone said , he no get shame for head if not na dt sister with a son whose hubby is away him for go dey form father figure for them ,he doesn't hv respect for himself o,I know those kind of ppl, they will inconvenient u, when nothing dey kitchen they won't show any form of concern o, they go disappear go chop outside n reappear n might even say u are starving them...Make God help us make d right decision in such unfortunate situations abeg!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pweetiebabe(f): 7:42pm On Oct 09, 2022
Chai see me see dis small madam in d womb o, I was having painful contractions dis evening coming 5mins apart, it was so painful that I will have to hold something for support or drop my phone when it starts, was already happy that baby it's on d way.....Only for me to eat #200 bread and almost 1litre of Coke and boom contractions stop...Now hubby is making gest of me saying instead of me and my baby to say na hunger Dey wire us, no wahala o

18 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Bloomingbud(f): 8:27pm On Oct 09, 2022
Omobithousand:
Please Mamas is it advisable to get baby food when going to deliver cos the nurse that check my hospital bag was telling me I might need one if milk is no forth coming immediately I give birth
And if true, which one is the best please??

We bought a can of Nan and used for 2 days as I started lactating by the third day.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Blessedmum(f): 9:19pm On Oct 09, 2022
Pweetiebabe:
Chai see me see dis small madam in d womb o, I was having painful contractions dis evening coming 5mins apart, it was so painful that I will have to hold something for support or drop my phone when it starts, was already happy that baby it's on d way.....Only for me to eat #200 bread and almost 1litre of Coke and boom contractions stop...Now hubby is making gest of me saying instead of me and my baby to say na hunger Dey wire us, no wahala o
Hahaha, hubby is very funny.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Bloomingbud(f): 9:35pm On Oct 09, 2022
sugarcoatted, please talk it through with your hubby I personally hate crowded house and I'm cringing at both my mum and mum in law coming tomorrow. Since you are housing his sis, let big bros go stay with their sis or parents.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sugarcoatted(f): 6:45am On Oct 10, 2022
Bloomingbud:
sugarcoatted, please talk it through with your hubby I personally hate crowded house and I'm cringing at both my mum and mum in law coming tomorrow. Since you are housing his sis, let big bros go stay with their sis or parents.

Thanks dearie. I already compromised with their sister because we had an agreement before marriage about no live-in relative, his idea. So there is no way he can even expect me to agree. Though she has been so helpful, i dont mind her staying at all. But you see this my oga, its a no no. Even with nobody else here, its still a no. If the sister cant accomodate him, its not me that would. This his plan F has failed woefully

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nanasbabyshop: 7:30am On Oct 10, 2022
Hi mamas.

Nipple corrector now available for moms with inverted nipples.

Just suction gently twice or thrice a day and you'll see improvement in a week.

N2000 only.
Comes with a case.

Also check out our Nairaland store where we post pictures of all that's in our store.
https://www.nairaland.com/3760370/nanas-baby-essentials-baby-shop/26#117394397

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Graciouslara(f): 11:12am On Oct 10, 2022
deeem:
Good afternoon beautiful people.Team march 2023 I must greet all of you specially.Please let's come out of our hiding place na ; grin

Am fine , God will see us thru in Jesus name
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tirex(m): 3:47pm On Oct 10, 2022
Good evening Mothers (Current and awaiting, )..I came across this page while searching for something on Nairaland. I'd like to share our situation.

My wife and I have been trying for a baby for a year and some months now. Thankfully. We got a Positive PT some weeks ago. Sometime last two weeks, she was having pains in her arms so we went to RJolad Gbada, The Doctor at the emergency unit did a scan and said it was threatened. Madam did have a stressful week at work so it was understandable. She also started noticing spotting which the doctor said wasn't good. We left Rjolad for St Ives. There were too many patiencs at RJolad, hence lots of delays. St Ives gave her some progesterone injection, (hope i got it right), and some other medications. The spotting eventually stopped. They scanned a few times and saw the gestational Sac.
After roughly a week and half, the bleeding started again, we did another scan at the hospital, the gestational sac was still there, most likely growing, but there was no fetal pole. The Doctors at St Ives referred us to another lab to get a second opinion. The Doctor at the lab wrote a "bligted Ovum/Early Cyesis as his diagnosis". He also mentioned that there should be a fetal pole by now and mentioned evacuation in passing as a consideration. His recommendations were that she rests and we try the scan again in 1 week. We are still at St Ives though. She's taken the progesterone injection once. The Doctors at St Ives said they'd seen rare situations like this that you then eventually find the fetal pole growing after waiting a little while.
We are still positive and praying eveything turns out well. It would really hurt us, but her even more, if God forbid she loses the pregnancy.

I'll introduce her to this page. She really needs the support.
Thanks guys

19 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tikkykay: 5:03pm On Oct 10, 2022
Hello mamas
Oct mamas how is the waddling going ?
My baby is presenting breech at almost 38 weeks
We have been advised for an elective CS so I won’t go into labor and experience pain and still have to do the CS
We will be going this week for it as soon as we can.
Wish me the best

18 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Bobbyunitedfc(m): 5:17pm On Oct 10, 2022
tirex:
Good evening Mothers (Current and awaiting, )..I came across this page while searching for something on Nairaland. I'd like to share our situation.

My wife and I have been trying for a baby for a year and some months now. Thankfully. We got a Positive PT some weeks ago. Sometime last two weeks, she was having pains in her arms so we went to RJolad Gbada, The Doctor at the emergency unit did a scan and said it was threatened. Madam did have a stressful week at work so it was understandable. She also started noticing spotting which the doctor said wasn't good. We left Rjolad for St Ives. There were too many patiencs at RJolad, hence lots of delays. St Ives gave her some progesterone injection, (hope i got it right), and some other medications. The spotting eventually stopped. They scanned a few times and saw the gestational Sac.
After roughly a week and half, the bleeding started again, we did another scan at the hospital, the gestational sac was still there, most likely growing, but there was no fetal pole. The Doctors at St Ives referred us to another lab to get a second opinion. The Doctor at the lab wrote a "bligted Ovum/Early Cyesis as his diagnosis". He also mentioned that there should be a fetal pole by now and mentioned evacuation in passing as a consideration. His recommendations were that she rests and we try the scan again in 1 week. We are still at St Ives though. She's taken the progesterone injection once. The Doctors at St Ives said they'd seen rare situations like this that you then eventually find the fetal pole growing after waiting a little while.
We are still positive and praying eveything turns out well. It would really hurt us, but her even more, if God forbid she loses the pregnancy.

I'll introduce her to this page. She really needs the support.
Thanks guys
This was me few months ago but God got us now, welcome you are on the right path and I advice you introduce your wife to this page, no matter what happens you will find succor here, and please stop googling it will mess up your mental state, just pray about it and get the scan done..

Remember no matter the outcome, God gat you!

11 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Bobbyunitedfc(m): 5:20pm On Oct 10, 2022
tikkykay:
Hello mamas
We have been advised for an elective CS so I won’t go into labor and experience pain and still have to do the CS
Wish me the best

The lord is with you..go forth and deliver.. We await you BS..

7 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by JOANDIVA(f): 5:40pm On Oct 10, 2022
Good evening mamas, please help a confused me. I went for ante natal today. They wrote Fansidar for me to get at the hospital pharmacy. I went to the pharmacy, got the drugs, on getting home I realized the drug given to me is Swidar and no dosage on how to take it. The drugs is 3 in one pack. Is it safe to take the drug and how many should I take. Am 22 weeks gone
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tirex(m): 6:23pm On Oct 10, 2022
Bobbyunitedfc:

This was me few months ago but God got us now, welcome you are on the right path and I advice you introduce your wife to this page, no matter what happens you will find succor here, and please stop googling it will mess up your mental state, just pray about it and get the scan done..

Remember no matter the outcome, God gat you!

Thank you for the kind words. That googling ehn, we don do am taya...Last last, Only God knows the end from the beginning.
Th
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ihavethingstodo: 6:26pm On Oct 10, 2022
tikkykay:
Hello mamas
Wish me the best

All the best to you Mama, God will see you through in all, I pray for strength and courage and a safe delivery to you!!!

Congratulations!!!!

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Blessedmum(f): 6:47pm On Oct 10, 2022
tikkykay:
Hello mamas
Wish me the best
I wish you all the best mama, i have been scheduled for CS against next week as well.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Blessedmum(f): 6:51pm On Oct 10, 2022
JOANDIVA:
Good evening mamas, please help a confused me. I went for ante natal today. They wrote Fansidar for me to get at the hospital pharmacy. I went to the pharmacy, got the drugs, on getting home I realized the drug given to me is Swidar and no dosage on how to take it. The drugs is 3 in one pack. Is it safe to take the drug and how many should I take. Am 22 weeks gone
You are to take the three at once, we take it monthly at my clinic.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by voucher(f): 8:00pm On Oct 10, 2022
tikkykay:
Hello mamas
Wish me the best

All the best mamaa, you will deliver safely.. i will also be going for an elective CS in some weeks

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by bastien: 8:05pm On Oct 10, 2022
Pls what do you guys think ?

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by JOANDIVA(f): 8:19pm On Oct 10, 2022
Blessedmum:

You are to take the three at once, we take it monthly at my clinic.
Alright thanks a lot mama
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kennyjoy(m): 10:50pm On Oct 10, 2022
kennyjoy:
@Omakraid, @AbleGoddidit, @MorningStar233, @MamaDG. Thanks for your contribution and prayers. I’m grateful.

So we went to hospital today as today is also ANC visit, she was admitted, the pain as been relieve and everything is fine now & will be discharge today too. Series of test was carried out and we were told she had a Malaria. She was given an injection and drip too..

Good day to all mama in house! Firstly, I will like to appreciate everyone contributing to thread. So far, So Good. My wife was put to bed last 2weeks (A baby girl). but a challenge comes up which I believe God is in control. 2days after we discover she had jaundice and her bilirubin is high. She was placed on phototherapy immediately for 72hrs there about, she get better and discharged. Everything was fine.

She got immunized 9days after, the next day after the immunization my wife call me that our baby is vomiting some hours after breastfeeding but not that much I told her to call our Gynecologist, and the hospital immediately. But we were its normal for baby to vomit that's she still getting used to the feeding. The vomiting continue for 3days. We call our Gynae again and she said it's normal. Though our baby doesn't have High Temp, No fast breathing, She was breastfeeding, and everything is okay but just the vomiting and it getting too much. But

So I couldn't take it again, I told my wife to take to our baby to hospital immediately. When she get to the hospital and run a blood test for her. We were told she was diagnosis with infection and MP...2weeks old baby for that matters. I challenge the hospital on phone coz am not around....Why don't you guys treat everything before she was discharge. Anyways, she got admitted and she's on drip. This vomit (greenish vomit) still continue till the next morning. I speak with the Dr in the hospital on phone but their response doesn't go well with me, as my baby need expert management. So I told them to get me a referral letter so we can go to a General hospital where we can see a Pediatrician.

When will get to General Hospital, they attending to my wife. My baby was admitted and she's on drip, we get everything they needed to us to get, and they told her she's going to stop breastfeeding her for 24hrs, and she will only be on drip. So on Sunday morning, the pediatrician notice my baby cough, and insert some Tube from her nose to drain some content from her stomach, and they recommend we do a abdominal scan immediately. We went to get it done, and the results came out, everything is fine, but the impression show she her enemy as a (Mild Gastrits). We started breastfeeding her again as instruct by the Dr. This time she'l doesn't vomit and we are happy. However, she still vomiting small small but not like before especially the time interval.

The reason for my long message is am just worried and I know I could get some insight from here regards to the situation. I believe God will take control! As the hospital is trying their best too. (Plesee excuse all my grammatical blunder)

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by AmNuhRegular(m): 10:53pm On Oct 10, 2022
JOANDIVA:

Swidar and fansidar are the same drug... You are to take all three tablets at once
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kennyjoy(m): 10:55pm On Oct 10, 2022
kennyjoy:

Good day to all mama in house! Firstly, I will like to appreciate everyone contributing to thread. So far, So Good. My wife was put to bed last 2weeks (A baby girl). but a challenge comes up which I believe God is in control. 2days after we discover she had jaundice and her bilirubin is high. She was placed on phototherapy immediately for 72hrs there about, she get better and discharged. Everything was fine.

She got immunized 9days after, the next day after the immunization my wife call me that our baby is vomiting some hours after breastfeeding but not that much I told her to call our Gynecologist, and the hospital immediately. But we were its normal for baby to vomit that's she still getting used to the feeding. The vomiting continue for 3days. We call our Gynae again and she said it's normal. Though our baby doesn't have High Temp, No fast breathing, She was breastfeeding, and everything is okay but just the vomiting and it getting too much. But

So I couldn't take it again, I told my wife to take to our baby to hospital immediately. When she get to the hospital and run a blood test for her. We were told she was diagnosis with infection and MP...2weeks old baby for that matters. I challenge the hospital on phone coz am not around....Why don't you guys treat everything before she was discharge. Anyways, she got admitted and she's on drip. This vomit (greenish vomit) still continue till the next morning. I speak with the Dr in the hospital on phone but their response doesn't go well with me, as my baby need expert management. So I told them to get me a referral letter so we can go to a General hospital where we can see a Pediatrician.

When will get to General Hospital, they attending to my wife. My baby was admitted and she's on drip, we get everything they needed to us to get, and they told her she's going to stop breastfeeding her for 24hrs, and she will only be on drip. So on Sunday morning, the pediatrician notice my baby cough, and insert some Tube from her nose to drain some content from her stomach, and they recommend we do a abdominal scan immediately. We went to get it done, and the results came out, everything is fine, but the impression show she her enemy as a (Mild Gastrits). We started breastfeeding her again as instruct by the Dr. This time she'l doesn't vomit and we are happy. However, she still vomiting small small but not like before especially the time interval, She also Hiccupping(Osuke) and it very serious.

The reason for my long message is am just worried and I know I could get some insight from here regards to the situation. I believe God will take control! As the hospital is trying their best too. (Plesee excuse all my grammatical blunder)
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omakraid(f): 8:21am On Oct 11, 2022
kennyjoy:

When will get to General Hospital, they attending to my wife. My baby was admitted and she's on drip, we get everything they needed to us to get, and they told her she's going to stop breastfeeding her for 24hrs, and she will only be on drip. So on Sunday morning, the pediatrician notice my baby cough, and insert some Tube from her nose to drain some content from her stomach, and they recommend we do a abdominal scan immediately. We went to get it done, and the results came out, everything is fine, but the impression show she her enemy as a (Mild Gastrits). We started breastfeeding her again as instruct by the Dr. This time she'l doesn't vomit and we are happy. However, she still vomiting small small but not like before especially the time interval.
Congratulations daddy.. Your little one is blessed in Jesus name.

You don't have to worry, you did well by transferring your LO to a paediatrician instead of staying with a gynae.. The mild gastritis is a s a result of infections but she's fine as the vomiting has reduced,, gradually, it'll disappear. Ensure wify keeps her hydrated all the time to make up for lost fluid in the throw ups. I read sometimes back that hiccups are normal in babies, just ensure baby is burped after every feed to reduce gassiness in her.. She's good already and congrats once again.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omakraid(f): 8:24am On Oct 11, 2022
Congratulations to mama Bloomingbud and every mama that has brought forth their little ones, they shall be sources of blessings to you all in Jesus name and all our Mamas still waddling will deliver safely by the grace of God..

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6779) (6780) (6781) (6782) (6783) (6784) (6785) ... (6955) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: lucasadan, Tgirltemmy(f) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 118
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.