Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:35 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (6839) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8145308 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6836) (6837) (6838) (6839) (6840) (6841) (6842) ... (6955) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ifyonline(f): 3:08am On Feb 03, 2023
Same here.. I don send you message.. Send me ya Digits..

Goldie50:
God bless you for the good work, cappo @Ifyonline. I go miss una kiss. Make I go hang boot grin for now..

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Godmother(f): 1:14pm On Feb 03, 2023
Ryan03:
see this woman? Nor give me BP abeg, my can cannot can shocked

Lol. Surprise awaits you, my sister.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Godmother(f): 1:16pm On Feb 03, 2023
Brooke60:
Hi Mama, did mine at Afriglobal at Ikeja. I think it was 50k+ but I used HMO. So, I'm not sure.

I'm glad doctors are urging pregnant women to do this test. It saves us time, energy, pain, and even the loss of life of both mama and the baby.

I just saw the exam for 10k at JOAS medicals and 14k at Union Diagnostics, both at Ikotun.

These prices are more friendly to my budget right now.

Just thought to share this info here. Dunno you might need it later on.

8 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by FexCathy: 1:17pm On Feb 03, 2023
I want to say thanks to all mamas for your support and providing answers to my questions. The bleeding finally lead to a miscarriage. In everything I give thanks to God as HE alone knows best. Please has anyone treated fibroids without having a surgery?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by egbaguy2: 5:28pm On Feb 03, 2023
Alhamdulilah for a safe delivery....... 03/02/2023......
My baby boy arrived safely......
Mum is fine
Baby is fine
Zainab is happy
Daddy is spending money😄😄😄😄😄

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by thejourney200: 7:33pm On Feb 03, 2023
FexCathy:
I want to say thanks to all mamas for your support and providing answers to my questions. The bleeding finally lead to a miscarriage. In everything I give thanks to God as HE alone knows best. Please has anyone treated fibroids without having a surgery?

So sorry to read about this. May God strengthen you through this period.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Debbieeeeeee: 8:31pm On Feb 03, 2023
FexCathy:
Sending you e-hugs, it is well with you, it’s okay to be sad and get better because God will compensate you double for this.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by misscherrysmith(f): 10:31pm On Feb 03, 2023
There was nothing
Nothing at all. Ended up in bad news. It's well.
No longer team August

Debbieeeeeee:

Was there a heartbeat? Did your OB tell you to proceed on bed rest? Did he give you any medication or pessaries? Did you get a dating scan at 6-8 weeks? If you did what was the edd the dating scan revealed.
Please ask these questions from him that way you’ll know if everything is okay. I pray everything is okay by Gods grace.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Debbieeeeeee: 1:01am On Feb 04, 2023
misscherrysmith:
There was nothing
Nothing at all. Ended up in bad news. It's well.
No longer team August

Sending you hugs, everything will be okay.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Adura1013: 1:09am On Feb 04, 2023
Coloredsg:

Induction is very very painful.
Like being burned alive or going to hell and back.
Pls don't let me scare you o.
Just stay positive. It shall end in praise.

May you never experience being burn alive o!

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Redrosely(f): 3:31am On Feb 04, 2023
Pls Sabi Mama's, help a confused mother out... I'm really having sleepless nights as a result of an indecision at the moment. Went to buy fairly used baby play pen yesterday, though I needed a dark color,but at d end of the day, this was d only one that has its complete accessories, but I really dislike the color. When I tried to call hubby to help me decide, his response was anything I decide on is fine by him. B4 I go say jack, my hubby transfered the money in full to d seller, when network was messing me up.As a matter of fact, I'm suppose to pick it up today at about 10am, after d seller packages it well... But I no like am again.
Pls Sabi Mama's, what's the way out? Ur opinion matters alots.

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Brooke60(f): 4:42am On Feb 04, 2023
Godmother:

I just saw the exam for 10k at JOAS medicals and 14k at Union Diagnostics, both at Ikotun.

These prices are more friendly to my budget right now.

Just thought to share this info here. Dunno you might need it later on.
Waoh, this is good!

Hope other mamas can see this and go for the test. Thanks for sharing

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Joyfulgal: 8:53am On Feb 04, 2023
JOANDIVA:
Team February 2023

Username —————-EDD—-——Gender

1. JOANDIVA————-Feb 8————XX

2. Amazingift01———Feb 12——-

3. Bennytwin———-Feb 14————XY

4. Miracleawesome—Feb 12———XY

Hello mamas, how are you all doing. We are almost at the finish line. God will see us through. Wish you all safe delivery
please update team February.
Edd February 2nd. I stole January 19th.will drop birth story as soon as possible.
Terms mama
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by TemmyB18(f): 9:07am On Feb 04, 2023
[quote author=FexCathy post=120601267]

Oh my God! I'm so sorry about that. I'm sending e-hugs from here.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by iamfertile(f): 12:56pm On Feb 04, 2023
Congratulations to the new mums & to the ones who lost their pregnancy you'll be celebrated pretty soon. No worry, this God is a miracle God. He knows the best. To the awaiting delivery mothers safe landing injn. More strength on the D-day & quick delivery injn.

Something happened to me yesterday. I started feeling this pain in my tummy in the afternoon. I'm currently 27weeks 5days gone & I've never felt when my baby turned or changed position except when I do scan or start feeling the kicks in another direction. But yesterday from noon till late @night I couldn't sit nor stand because of the pain I was having when the baby was turning as if he's turning 360'. I was sweating & couldn't hold my tears anymore. It took the baby lik 2hrs b4 he cud calm down.
Pls is this normal at this stage of my pregnancy? Will the baby still turn like this b4 delivery so I can be prepared 4d pain next time? Thnxx
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by JOANDIVA(f): 2:46pm On Feb 04, 2023
miracleawesome:
Yes o. Thank God for safe delivery.

Thanks mama

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by JOANDIVA(f): 2:48pm On Feb 04, 2023
zimunachimdi:

Congratulations mum.
May the birth of your baby bring more good tidings to your family, Amen.

Amen. Thanks mama
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by JOANDIVA(f): 2:49pm On Feb 04, 2023
iamfertile:

Congratulationsssss
Thanks mama
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by JOANDIVA(f): 2:51pm On Feb 04, 2023
Coloredsg:

Wao
Wao
Wao
Been waiting all day for this
Thank God
Finally finally
Congratulations dear.
This is so sweet.
Awwwwwwwwwwwn. So happy for you.
Thanks mama
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by JOANDIVA(f): 2:52pm On Feb 04, 2023
esthy111:

Congratulations JOANDIVA.

Thanks mama
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by JOANDIVA(f): 3:33pm On Feb 04, 2023
Joyfulgal:
please update team February.
Edd February 2nd. I stole January 19th.will drop birth story as soon as possible.
Terms mama

What of baby gender
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Joyfulgal: 4:53pm On Feb 04, 2023
JOANDIVA:

What of baby gender

Xx
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by JOANDIVA(f): 7:10pm On Feb 04, 2023
Team February 2023

Username —————-EDD—-——Gender

1. JOANDIVA————-Feb 8————XX BA seen Feb 1

2. Amazingift01———Feb 12——-

3. Bennytwin———-Feb 14————XY

4. Miracleawesome—Feb 12———XY

5.Joyfulgal————Feb 2————-XX BA seen Jan 19

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by JOANDIVA(f): 7:11pm On Feb 04, 2023
zimunachimdi:

Congratulations mum.
May the birth of your baby bring more good tidings to your family, Amen.
Amen. Thanks mama
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by JOANDIVA(f): 7:14pm On Feb 04, 2023
Bennytwin:

May it be successful in Jesus name,amen!
Cant wait to hear ur Bs mama!
Will gv me some needed boost. Also hv elcs over the weekend by God's grace

Hey mama. How are you doing . My prayers are with you. You shall have a successful delivery. Can’t wait to see your BA and other mamas own

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ryan03(f): 11:19pm On Feb 04, 2023
Belovedbaby:
Sabi mamas don't know what to do at this point.I am 35weeks today(based on last menstrual period)scan is saying 34weeks even my baby is small 1.9kg.Please teach me what to do because I am scared
Note: Elective cs is at 36weeks
I am 36 weeks (based on LMP) but my doctor is saying 35 weeks, we are in same boat but I don't want to think about it, I am tired but I know God will perform how miracle in due time. Concerning the weight, do you take beverages? It boosts baby's weight alot (not medically proven)
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ryan03(f): 11:22pm On Feb 04, 2023
JOANDIVA:

Thanks mama. I gave birth by 2:25pm but I couldn’t see road to press phone. Am really grateful to God that everything ended well. Safest delivery to the remaining mama. We shall all come back to testify the goodness of God
amen, congratulations to you and yours
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by indian03: 11:22pm On Feb 04, 2023
iamfertile:
Congratulations to the new mums & to the ones who lost their pregnancy you'll be celebrated pretty soon. No worry, this God is a miracle God. He knows the best. To the awaiting delivery mothers safe landing injn. More strength on the D-day & quick delivery injn.

Something happened to me yesterday. I started feeling this pain in my tummy in the afternoon. I'm currently 27weeks 5days gone & I've never felt when my baby turned or changed position except when I do scan or start feeling the kicks in another direction. But yesterday from noon till late @night I couldn't sit nor stand because of the pain I was having when the baby was turning as if he's turning 360'. I was sweating & couldn't hold my tears anymore. It took the baby lik 2hrs b4 he cud calm down.
Pls is this normal at this stage of my pregnancy? Will the baby still turn like this b4 delivery so I can be prepared 4d pain next time? Thnxx

Pls a simple scan can prevent a lot. It's never too much.pls do scan. Everything is alright by his grace

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by doxame: 1:34am On Feb 05, 2023
Mama, could you please help me with the soft copy also.

adeo70306@gmail.com
Godmother:

Sent
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by doxame: 1:36am On Feb 05, 2023
Mama, could you please help me with the soft copy?.

adeo70306@gmail.com

FexCathy:
Please any mama that has e-copy of the book Supernatural Childbirth should please send to me. I would appreciate it a lot. Thank you.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Coloredsg(f): 9:47am On Feb 05, 2023
My own problem is that water is already dripping from my breast at just 6 months.
Should I be worried or is it normal?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by iamfertile(f): 11:06am On Feb 05, 2023
indian03:

Pls a simple scan can prevent a lot. It's never too much.pls do scan. Everything is alright by his grace

Thanks mama. I've done scan which reveals the baby turned transverse position. Tnx

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6836) (6837) (6838) (6839) (6840) (6841) (6842) ... (6955) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.