Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,114 members, 7,811,134 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:47 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (6841) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8127882 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6838) (6839) (6840) (6841) (6842) (6843) (6844) ... (6954) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Howyeh(f): 11:35pm On Feb 06, 2023
twoMcfemad:
Hello Mamas,

We were here 2013,2015 and 2021. No intention of coming back again by God's grace. Amen. Lols!

We have some neatly used baby items(baby cot, clothes, car seats, flasks, wrappers, and other shawls, toys etc). Some of these items were not even used. They are to be given free of charge. A good Samaritan gave some of them to us freely too.

Please, it's strictly for those in serious need for it, biko.

Times are good for everyone and it's not bad if the baby items can reduce the economic load of someone.

Location is Ogun state. Again, it will not be fine to get these items free and now resell. Please don't. Strictly for those who need it. Let's help ourselves.

I'll be in the mail. Thank you!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Belovedbaby: 9:40am On Feb 07, 2023
BA
I welcome my beautiful princess on Feb 3rd at 35weeks
Edd:March 9th
Dob: February 3rd
Via Emergency cs due to low amniotic fluid
Weight:2.8kg
No incubator
We are home now still recuperating
Thank God for his mercy.
March cappo I don port ooooo
Save delivery to the remaining mothers

30 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Timitoyo: 9:51am On Feb 07, 2023
Belovedbaby:
BA
No incubator
Thank God for his mercy.

Congratulations Mama.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Niceapple: 11:15am On Feb 07, 2023
Congratulations mama and welcome baby, we thank you lord for being so kind and merciful.
Belovedbaby:
BA
No incubator
Thank God for his mercy.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Cutiemama: 11:53am On Feb 07, 2023
Belovedbaby:
BA
No incubator
Thank God for his mercy.
omg I can't believe we have started dropping ba...big congratulations mama I have been following up your post and thought about you ..I thank God it ended in praise .. congratulations and welcome princess

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by deeem: 12:11pm On Feb 07, 2023
Belovedbaby:
BA
No incubator
Thank God for his mercy.
wow wow wow, congratulations. I'm so happy for you grin : na you open floor for march mamas.May God bless and keep the baby.Safe delivery to all of us remaining.congratulatioms once again

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by iamfertile(f): 12:56pm On Feb 07, 2023
[quote author=Belovedbaby post=120702390]BA
No incubator
Thank God for his mercy.

Congratulationsssss mummy. Wishing you a speedy recovery.
Say hello to our baby

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Missfree: 3:28pm On Feb 07, 2023
Team July ,Team bellefull how are we all doing oya answer register oo
Hello mamas how are we all doing and how little one it's been a while just checking on us

Name. __________ Edd. _________Sex
1.Missfree____________18
2.Goldengold2._______14
3.Ara18. ______________ 22
4.Niceapple____________12
5.Cindylee______________24
6.Redrosely_____________31
7.Ayomitomiwa_________22

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Goldengold2(f): 4:02pm On Feb 07, 2023
Missfree:
Hello mamas how are we all doing and how little one it's been a while just checking on us

1.Missfree____________18
2.Goldengold2._______14
7.Ayomitomiwa_________22
Thank you Cappo, we are doing fine ooo. Its enjoyment trimester grin so we are rocking it for now. Baby refuse to show bumbum but I believe when I go for anomaly scan we should get that. Hope you are fine too ma? Safe delivery to us all in Jesus name.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Debbieeeeeee: 4:52pm On Feb 07, 2023
Belovedbaby:
BA
No incubator
Thank God for his mercy.

Congratulations! Iā€™m glad to read from you. It ended in thanksgiving.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Teetopic(f): 4:54pm On Feb 07, 2023
deeem:
Team March February roll call.

I must confess, I'm so happy because we have almost reached the finishing line grin grin grin cheesy. We thank the Almighty God for where he started from, where we are and where he's taking us to smiley. It shall definitely end in praise for us all.Amen

Name.......Edd...... Gender

(1) deeem.........18th...........XY
(2)Belovedbaby...9th... XX..BA seen
(3) Godmother........3rd....... XY
(4)Teetopic......19th...... unknown
(5) Bhusawlah.......21st....... XX
(6) Cutiemama.......29th....... unknown
(7) Graciouslara........8th...... unknown
(cool Sumy21.........16th..... Surprise
(9) Jenmima........18th.......XX
(10) trevolady........15th........ unknown
(11)sherifat23........12th......... XX and XX
(12)Ryan03........8th.......XX
(13)AbbasFavourite.......24th......XX

Hope we are all doing great?How far with our baby things, personal needs and hospital list too?Are we fully ready to welcome our LOs? I still have few things left to get.May God provide for us all.Amen.
I went for scan yesterday,was measuring 2 weeks ahead with a 2.7kg baby and it's not as if I eat too much o.my tired is tired honestly. All I know is it shall end in praise for us all.

#teameasydelivery
#teamgoodnews
#teamhappyending

Thanks for checking on us cappo, gender is xx

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Missfree: 5:58pm On Feb 07, 2023
Goldengold2:
Thank you Cappo, we are doing fine ooo. Its enjoyment trimester grin so we are rocking it for now. Baby refuse to show bumbum but I believe when I go for anomaly scan we should get that. Hope you are fine too ma? Safe delivery to us all in Jesus name.
Am fine ma thank you the lord is our strength the rate at which i eat now ehn. But i thank God sha

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Howyeh(f): 9:45pm On Feb 07, 2023
Belovedbaby:
BA
No incubator
Thank God for his mercy.
Congratulations mama.
Welcome princess. The Lord nurture you!

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Howyeh(f): 9:48pm On Feb 07, 2023
Add up mama.
March 05.
Gender unknown
Safe delivery to us all IJMN šŸ™
deeem:
Team March February roll call.

I must confess, I'm so happy because we have almost reached the finishing line grin grin grin cheesy. We thank the Almighty God for where he started from, where we are and where he's taking us to smiley. It shall definitely end in praise for us all.Amen

Name.......Edd...... Gender

(1) deeem.........18th...........XY
(2)Belovedbaby...9th... XX..BA seen
(3) Godmother........3rd....... XY
(4)Teetopic......19th...... XX
(5) Bhusawlah.......21st....... XX
(6) Cutiemama.......29th....... unknown
(7) Graciouslara........8th...... unknown
(cool Sumy21.........16th..... Surprise
(9) Jenmima........18th.......XX
(10) trevolady........15th........ unknown
(11)sherifat23........12th......... XX and XX
(12)Ryan03........8th.......XX
(13)AbbasFavourite.......24th......XX

Hope we are all doing great?How far with our baby things, personal needs and hospital list too?Are we fully ready to welcome our LOs? I still have few things left to get.May God provide for us all.Amen.
I went for scan yesterday,was measuring 2 weeks ahead with a 2.7kg baby and it's not as if I eat too much o.my tired is tired honestly. All I know is it shall end in praise for us all.

#teameasydelivery
#teamgoodnews
#teamhappyending

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 10:37pm On Feb 07, 2023
Good evening mamas, I don't know what's wrong with me. Some days I feel like fainting. I would gasp for air and some other times it feels like I just ran a marathon.

One more thing, my 3 year old has been throwing up nothing stays in his stomach. I've given him a syrup our nurse recommended but it's not stopping. I plan going to the hospital tomorrow morning but is there something else I can do before then?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Jenny855(f): 11:15pm On Feb 07, 2023
September mamas
How are you guys coping?
Nausea want to finish me embarassed

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Goldengold2(f): 12:32am On Feb 08, 2023
Missfree:

Am fine ma thank you the lord is our strength the rate at which i eat now ehn. But i thank God sha
That eating part is the sweetest o grin

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by UmuMuhsinah(f): 3:01am On Feb 08, 2023
Sorry mama. How's the child now? Is he/she better?
God be with us all
yumyogo:
Good evening mamas, I don't know what's wrong with me. Some days I feel like fainting. I would gasp for air and some other times it feels like I just ran a marathon.

One more thing, my 3 year old has been throwing up nothing stays in his stomach. I've given him a syrup our nurse recommended but it's not stopping. I plan going to the hospital tomorrow morning but is there something else I can do before then?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Niceapple: 3:18am On Feb 08, 2023
We are doing well, we are eating all the food in the house.
Missfree:

1.Missfree____________18
2.Goldengold2._______14
7.Ayomitomiwa_________22
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 5:45am On Feb 08, 2023
UmuMuhsinah:
Sorry mama. How's the child now? Is he/she better?
God be with us all

He hasn't had any food since yesterday. Once the day breaks, we'll be going to the hospital, He's running temperature too

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ayomitomiwa(f): 10:09am On Feb 08, 2023
Thank you Cappo, we are fine. I've been spitting for three weeks now but I discovered ginger already and it has stopped. I don't eat o but once my craving comes like this ehn, I must get it.
I don't know the gender and I don't plan to know the gender till delivery šŸ˜
Missfree:

1.Missfree____________18
2.Goldengold2._______14
7.Ayomitomiwa_________22
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kunmisola(f): 5:53pm On Feb 08, 2023
yumyogo:

In everything mama, just try to rest, we are almost getting there. How is my boy doing now, it is well with you all.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kinkybabie11(f): 8:50pm On Feb 08, 2023
ayomitomiwa:
Thank you Cappo, we are fine. I've been spitting for three weeks now but I discovered ginger already and it has stopped. I don't eat o but once my craving comes like this ehn, I must get it.
I don't know the gender and I don't plan to know the gender till delivery šŸ˜

Wait, ginger works for spitting?
How do you use it?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 9:30pm On Feb 08, 2023
kunmisola:

In everything mama, just try to rest, we are almost getting there. How is my boy doing now, it is well with you all.

Thanks sis. He's very much better

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by UmuMuhsinah(f): 9:59pm On Feb 08, 2023
How far? Hope he's been diagnosed and treated.
Make sure to give him enough water or better still make ORS
yumyogo:

He hasn't had any food since yesterday. Once the day breaks, we'll be going to the hospital, He's running temperature too
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by JOANDIVA(f): 11:32pm On Feb 08, 2023
Belovedbaby:
BA
No incubator
Thank God for his mercy.

Congrats mama. Quick recovery

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by esthy111(f): 11:50pm On Feb 08, 2023
Jenny855:
September mamas
How are you guys coping?
Nausea want to finish me embarassed

Same here o. Cant keep anything in my tummy and no appetite to eat at all. It's not easy.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Chylucia: 5:57am On Feb 09, 2023
[quote author=ara18 post=120696283]

My fellow mama ejima, I was busy tapping twins here and there I wasn't informed at all.

My second trimester has been great, I can't wait to enter the third.
At this point my whole body is tired.

It will surely end in praise for us.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Aloradavis: 9:06am On Feb 09, 2023
Let's check out here the information about the pregnancy of https://pregnancyweekmonth.com/pregnancy-32-weeks-pregnant/32 weeks pregnant.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Bhusawlah: 9:28am On Feb 09, 2023
Please mama, I'm back with my question again o. I'm 35weeks + and I noticed I don't urinate normal, should I be worried? I drink lots of water but I find it hard to urinate like 4 times a day. I feel pressed but when I sit on toilet seat to pee it doesn't come...I'm just worried something might be wrong
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ayomitomiwa(f): 9:28am On Feb 09, 2023
Yes,it worked for me
I chew it and at times I boil it then drink.
kinkybabie11:

Wait, ginger works for spitting?
How do you use it?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Utonwa0505: 12:44pm On Feb 09, 2023
Pweetiebabe:
hmmmmm sis I remembered how it used to be ard 2017 when I was pregnant with my first, infact I used to watch for bumpy Tuesday den...But now it's not dsame, though it's a faceless forum but someone still needs to be careful.....I remembered the scenerio of a particular mama that posted about her challenges and family issues sometimes this year, d post was copied by one idiot who posted it and a new page and d mama was judge till she deactivated her acct...so something like it's making everyone careful

Please help we those ijaw. Women contacts that massage womb.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6838) (6839) (6840) (6841) (6842) (6843) (6844) ... (6954) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.