Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,322 members, 7,815,628 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:33 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (6848) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8141288 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6845) (6846) (6847) (6848) (6849) (6850) (6851) ... (6955) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by deeem: 3:06pm On Mar 01, 2023
Graciouslara:

We bless God for the journey so far, He that began a good work in us will see us thru in Jesus name.....am 39weeks today no any sign of labour ooo
amen o my sister. Your baby is enjoying the place lol
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Cutiemama: 5:37pm On Mar 01, 2023
deeem:
Team march roll call.

Finally our month is here smiley smiley smiley.Lord we are grateful for the journey so far.We thank you for sustaining us till this moment because in all honesty, it's not easy even with the economy situation of our country.We also thank God for the Birth alerts seen because we are sure he's going to see us all through.Receive our Thanksgiving oh Lord.Amen

Name........Edd........ gender

(1)Deeem.........18th.........XY
(2) Belovedbaby .......BA seen.....XX
(3) Godmother..........BA seen....XY
(4)Teetopic........19th......XX
(5) Bhusawlah......BA seen.....XX
(6) Cutiemama........ 29th....... unknown
(7) Graciouslara.......8th...... unknown
(cool Sumy21.......16th....... surprise
(9) Jenmima....18th.....XX
(10) trevolady......15th.... unknown
(11)sherifat23......12th......XX and XX
(12) Ryan03.......8th.... unknown
(13) AbbasFavourite.....24th.....XX
(14)Howyeh.......5th.... unknown
(15)BamiandBati.....29th....XX

Momma's that have started their 4th trimester s(lol) please don't forget to serve us with your birth story make we use am ginger ourselves grin grin.Hope we have fully packed our bags? I'm
Anxiously awaiting labour to start on Saturday when I will be 38weeks like my first because my tired is tired.

#teameasydelivery#
#teamhappyending#
#teamgoodnews#
i am so happy its march ...tho i feel so tired but i know the lord will perfect his good work i am ready already

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by phummy1821: 6:18pm On Mar 01, 2023
7 years later... I am here to announce my BFP here again o. What can I say but to thank Jehovah God.
Team November here again o.
phummy1821:
Good evening to all mamas in the house, with great joy, happiness and grateful heart to God I am glad to say after 4 years and for the time time in my 32 years on earth I finally got my BFP today. Uhmmmmmm it was such a long and tiring journey but I give all praise and honor God. I did hysterocopy in August 2014 and iui last year February but it failed, one mama on iui/ivrcthread gave information about one hospital she used in india I contacted them in November, did all the required tests and was set to go to lagos for visa when suddenly my husband said he wasn't interested again, I was devastated I stopped taking all medications even folic acid, started eating all the things I stopped eating cos of ttc in short I was depressed. It even affected my love life with my husband, fast forward to February 14 this year my husband surprised me by taking out to spend the night in one of the biggest hotel in town apologised for cancelling the india trip which was suppose to be in February and informed me that he had made appointment with our doctor for another iui in April, we made up and had a nice time. My sisters the result of which came out to be BFP today. I just want to encourage all that God is still there, He listen to prayers and make things beautiful at his own right time, even though Satan makes our problem look so big we forget to thank God for other things that count. Jehovah God that remembered me even when I thought he has forgotten about me will remember and show mercy to all mamas in the house. So according to an online calculator another #teamnovember here grin. Pls o mama what is the next thing to do now, can I resume my folic acid now or pregnnacare? I be JJC o

21 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kunmisola(f): 6:32pm On Mar 01, 2023
ROLL CALL FOR MARCH FOR TEAM MAY

We thank God for how far he has brought us and we know and believe that he is abundantly able to take us through the remaining months.

We should all be in our third trimester. Infact I can't wait to offload this precious cargo.

To those of us that have checked the gender, kindly quote this post with the gender so that it will be updated.

1. Indian03............... May 27th..........XY
2. kunmisola............ May 6th.......... XY
3. Nellyquash........... May 8/10..............XY
4. Funkaish............... May 3rd...............XX
5. Coloredsg.........May 16th....XY & Green
6. fabulousfay.................................. May 6th
7. Dinabella ............... May 7th.........XX
8. Yumyogo......................................... May 24th
9. kosi2018......................................... May 31st
10. Chylucia........... May 20th.... XX & XY
11. IryNky................. May 24th.............XY
12. rosey11.......................................... May 28th
13. NwamakaHalie.............May 6th..........XY
14. Timitoyo ...............May 30th..............XX
15. iamfertile .....................May 2nd..............
16. segxi1960 ....................May 9th...............

How is shopping? God will provide for us all abundantly in Jesus name. Healthy mom and child(ren) will be our portions in Jesus name.

7 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Timitoyo: 8:52pm On Mar 01, 2023
kunmisola:

We thank God for how far he has brought us and we know and believe that he is abundantly able to take us through the remaining months.

We should all be in our third trimester. Infact I can't wait to offload this precious cargo.

To those of us that have checked the gender, kindly quote this post with the gender so that it will be updated.

How is shopping? God will provide for us all abundantly in Jesus name. Healthy mom and child(ren) will be our portions in Jesus name.

We are fine ooo , not feeling baby kicks yet but scan says everything is ok.

Started shopping yesterday will continue tomorrow.

Happy New Month Wadding Mums

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ara18: 10:55pm On Mar 01, 2023
Zhena:
Sabi Mamas, good afternoon oh.

Please, make una help put mouth for this matter because I don dey fear small small.

I tested positive a couple of weeks ago and the only symptoms I have had so far is headache almost on a daily, tender breasts, occasional lower back discomfort, occasional bitter taste in the throat.

Two days ago, I started experiencing dry throat no matter how much water I drink and I woke up today to a drier throat.

Abeg, is this part of the package too or am I to be worried?

Hi mama I'm sure theirs no cause for alarm as pregnancy comes with different packages and for the dry throat, that was one of my symptoms during my first trimester, stay away from cold water and give drinking hot water a try, and if you could boil ginger and garlic sieve the water and drink while it's hot, you should feel better after a while. I hope this helps.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MassageChairs: 5:27am On Mar 02, 2023
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Krystalluv(f): 6:48am On Mar 02, 2023
Goldie50:
I'm using IUCD. There are two types - copper and hormonal. The copper is better if you ask me. I fixed it in a maternity few weeks after delivery. It was free. The process is not up to 20mins and it's painless if done by a skilled matron or gynae. I didn't feel any cramps. I just spotted for a few days. And it doesn't disturb sex. IUD lasts for years, but it can be removed anytime.

Disadvantages: I have read that it can cause heavy/irregular periods. My friend that has been using it also confirmed the heavy period issue. That's the only disadvantage that I'm sure of. There may be others ..

Thank you very much ma. Pls, how long have u been using it? Have u experienced any side effect? Does it cause low sex drive? Do u know how long it will take to conceive after removing it?

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ekabobo: 7:59am On Mar 02, 2023
ara18:

Hi mama I'm sure theirs no cause for alarm as pregnancy comes with different packages and for the dry throat, that was one of my symptoms during my first trimester, stay away from cold water and give drinking hot water a try, and if you could boil ginger and garlic sieve the water and drink while it's hot, you should feel better after a while. I hope this helps.

We learn everyday I guess.... Pls cud u enlighten me on why... She shud stay away from cold water.... Tanks
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by iamfertile(f): 8:03am On Mar 02, 2023
phummy1821:
7 years later... I am here to announce my BFP here again o. What can I say but to thank Jehovah God.
Team November here again o.

I read you previous BS wow, God is great. Congratulations my sis. May you carry to term injn. Enjoy your bump

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by iamfertile(f): 8:05am On Mar 02, 2023
Timitoyo:

We are fine ooo , not feeling baby kicks yet but scan says everything is ok.

Started shopping yesterday will continue tomorrow.

Happy New Month Wadding Mums

Have you been feeling the kicks before or you have never felt it since you got pregnant?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by iamfertile(f): 8:07am On Mar 02, 2023
Krystalluv:

Thank you very much ma. Pls, how long have u been using it? Have u experienced any side effect? Does it cause low sex drive? Do u know how long it will take to conceive after removing it?

Following
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Timitoyo: 8:37am On Mar 02, 2023
iamfertile:

Have you been feeling the kicks before or you have never felt it since you got pregnant?

Never felt ooo.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Zhena: 10:12am On Mar 02, 2023
ara18:

Thank you so much, Mama.

I'll give all you suggested a try and see how it goes.

May Allah ease this journey for us till the very end and bless us with a safe, smooth and supernatural delivery of healthy and happy babies bi'izinillah.

Aameen.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ara18: 10:28am On Mar 02, 2023
Ekabobo:

We learn everyday I guess.... Pls cud u enlighten me on why... She shud stay away from cold water.... Tanks

In my little experience, I believe cold water (chilled) and cough don't agree, and dry throat most of the time leads to cough, it's just temporarily until she feels better......it's whats been working for me though.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by IryNky: 10:30am On Mar 02, 2023
Mama, we are fine ohhh.
I have been feeling extremely tired and sleepy even in the office, i can't just wait to offload oh...
kunmisola:

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ara18: 10:44am On Mar 02, 2023
Belleful mamas how una dey, how body? Pls o, I don't know if anyone has experienced this, I had cattarh and cough last week, I was giving some medication at the hospital, although the cough has stopped, but the cattarh has refused to go o, for three days now I noticed it has affected my ear, once a particular side of the nose is blocked, the ear on that side too will be blocked, it's so uncomfortable, pls if anyone has experienced this, pls let me know.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ekabobo: 12:56pm On Mar 02, 2023
ara18:

In my little experience, I believe cold water (chilled) and cough don't agree, and dry throat most of the time leads to cough, it's just temporarily until she feels better......it's whats been working for me though.

Oh .. I see... I get it now....my bad... I tot u meant cold water shudnt be taken in early pregnancy...

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nellyquash(f): 1:03pm On Mar 02, 2023
kunmisola:

Thank you Cappo for checking up on us.

Pushing this precious jewel to work and jumping from bus to keke has not been easy for us. But in all, I say God has been so faithful ti us.

We are already counting down grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by phummy1821: 1:04pm On Mar 02, 2023
Amen. Thank you.
iamfertile:

I read you previous BS wow, God is great. Congratulations my sis. May you carry to term injn. Enjoy your bump
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nellyquash(f): 1:05pm On Mar 02, 2023
Ekabobo:

Oh .. I see... I get it now....my bad... I tot u meant cold water shudnt be taken in early pregnancy...

@Ekabobo is been a while. I thought about you 2days ago.

Trust you're doing great sis.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Bhusawlah: 1:55pm On Mar 02, 2023
Weldone mama, please my newborn baby keeps shaking her hands while sleeping... do I need to be worried
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by labasulla(f): 2:57pm On Mar 02, 2023
Mamas

I'm 36weeks gone, I have been itching for awhile. I use to hospital for Ante Natal because of my work. I complained about it to the first hospital but nothing was given. But the second hospital gave me KLOVINAL to insert.

I googled some recommend its okay to use during pregnancy others said its not.

Has anyone ever used this before during pregnancy please ?

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ekabobo: 4:23pm On Mar 02, 2023
nellyquash:

@Ekabobo is been a while. I thought about you 2days ago.

Trust you're doing great sis.

Just hanging in der... By a fragile thread...lol... God's been faithful to u sis... Seemed jus like yesterday u were asking about pregnacare... Safe delivery Mamacita...and even more safest n enjoyable motherhood

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Belovedbaby: 6:04pm On Mar 02, 2023
Bhusawlah:
Weldone mama, please my newborn baby keeps shaking her hands while sleeping... do I need to be worried
Mine too
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kunmisola(f): 6:07pm On Mar 02, 2023
IryNky:
Mama, we are fine ohhh.
I have been feeling extremely tired and sleepy even in the office, i can't just wait to offload oh...

It is well with us mama. Infact the way I keep counting days ehn, God will deliver us all safely in Jesus name.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by JOANDIVA(f): 6:09pm On Mar 02, 2023
Team February 2023

Username —————-EDD—-——Gender

1. JOANDIVA————-Feb 8————XX BA and BS seen Feb 1

2. Amazingift01———Feb 12——-XY BA seen Feb 17

3. Bennytwin———-Feb 14————XY BA seen Feb 4

4. Miracleawesome—Feb 12———XY BA seen Feb 10

5.Joyfulgal————Feb 2————-XX BA seen Jan 19

Officially handing over to march cappo. I wish you all safe delivery

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kunmisola(f): 6:09pm On Mar 02, 2023
nellyquash:

Thank you Cappo for checking up on us.

Pushing this precious jewel to work and jumping from bus to keke has not been easy for us. But in all, I say God has been so faithful ti us.

We are already counting down grin grin grin

Thank God I am not the only one oo, I still have to carry my 2 years old couple with the stress but I know our bundles of joy will land safely in Jesus name.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Cutiemama: 6:17pm On Mar 02, 2023
labasulla:
Mamas

I'm 36weeks gone, I have been itching for awhile. I use to hospital for Ante Natal because of my work. I complained about it to the first hospital but nothing was given. But the second hospital gave me KLOVINAL to insert.

I googled some recommend its okay to use during pregnancy others said its not.

Has anyone ever used this before during pregnancy please ?

itching is normal to pregnant women because of homonal changes ..will advice u talk to your doctor about your fears and he should give u a simple cream to rub on the surface u should be fine

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by labasulla(f): 6:27pm On Mar 02, 2023
Cutiemama:
itching is normal to pregnant women because of homonal changes ..will advice u talk to your doctor about your fears and he should give u a simple cream to rub on the surface u should be fine

Thanks mama
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by iamfertile(f): 7:24pm On Mar 02, 2023
Timitoyo:

Never felt ooo.

And you're in your 3rd trimester right? Is it normal because I think you should start feeling baby's movement from week 16 some later but @3rd trimester the movement should be stronger. Have you complain to your Dr?

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by HEISGOD: 7:48pm On Mar 02, 2023
Is your placenta position anterior, if yes, you might not feel the baby's movement like posterior position especially first time moms. Please do well to visit your doctor as soon as to rule out any danger/complications.

iamfertile:

And you're in your 3rd trimester right? Is it normal because I think you should start feeling baby's movement from week 16 some later but @3rd trimester the movement should be stronger. Have you complain to your Dr?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6845) (6846) (6847) (6848) (6849) (6850) (6851) ... (6955) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.