Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,726 members, 7,816,987 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:16 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (6851) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8144964 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6848) (6849) (6850) (6851) (6852) (6853) (6854) ... (6955) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by iamfertile(f): 7:19pm On Mar 06, 2023
Ryan03:
amen and thank you. Will get the ewedu leaves tomorrow

Pls follow @Coloresg on how to prepare the ewedu.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by iamfertile(f): 7:23pm On Mar 06, 2023
I've been having this discharge since I got pregnant though it's nt smelling not itching but it kept on coming. Infact I had to be using cotton wool on my veejay to avoid it smear my pants as I'm scared of using panty liner to avoid any chemical. Sometimes I dip my finger to bring it out & hmmm it's annoying. Though I read online that it's normal in pregnancy but I thought by now it should have gone(@3rd trimester). Pls is this how it'll keep ilon coming till one gives birth abi is tgere something I can use to stop it?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by thejourney200: 8:36pm On Mar 06, 2023
ananne:
Team August(Team Grace)..Roll call for March.

Ananne___________________________ August 15th

Thejourney200.____________________August 30th

Bluevy_____________________________August 4th

Senorita__________________________August 24th

TemmyB18_______________________August 21st

August Mamas make una show o

Meanwhile, how are you all doing.. I believe morning sickness is wearing off.

Hope some of us have registered for antenatal

I wouldn't know if ours is morning sickness since she doesn't feel sick in the morning however, the headache not totally over with and cold in the evenings are two major things we are contending with.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Briells: 10:58pm On Mar 06, 2023
TEAM JUNE 2023!

Mamas Oya quote me with your EDD & Gender…

Name———————-EDD——————Gender
1)briells——————-26———————XX
2)jstbrave-----------------23----------------------XX
3)
4)
5)

#teamsupernaturaldelivery #Teamhealthybabies #teamsharpsharplabour #TeamGodswill

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by indian03: 11:34pm On Mar 06, 2023
iamfertile:

We're doing fine o sister. It's just this tummy that is pushing me now & turning from one side of d bed to the other is now very difficult & getting up earlier to prepare for work is something else. Na now I know say our mothers are trying. Pregnancy no be moinmoin. Infact I can't wait to offload this baby. Aside this everything is fine to the glory of God. Hospital bag is packed already. Though I'm still having this little fear of how does labour feel (don't laugh o abeg I be JJC) grin

It feels in two different ways that I know of. 1. Tightening of your uterus which feels like someone is tightening your whole intestine or stabbing it
2. Extreme menstrual cramps with pelvic pressure and can include backpain like someone stabbing your waist. This is my own experience. It comes and goes so you have time to rest . The Koko is distraction. And you might even be lucky, your pain threshold might be high or that your labour is painless like I've heard some people say

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by indian03: 11:38pm On Mar 06, 2023
iamfertile:

Ahhh sis, I never knew it's prepare this way. Anyway thanks. You said it's for 7 - 8 month and above - if I take @8 month does it mean it'll be preparing my body till 9month & how many times can one take it b4 delivery comes?
This is really helpful.

It's not predictable. Body differs. I took it during my first child and nothing happened..I was induced at 41 weeks 5 days ,same thing with pineapple

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by indian03: 11:39pm On Mar 06, 2023
iamfertile:
I've been having this discharge since I got pregnant though it's nt smelling not itching but it kept on coming. Infact I had to be using cotton wool on my veejay to avoid it smear my pants as I'm scared of using panty liner to avoid any chemical. Sometimes I dip my finger to bring it out & hmmm it's annoying. Though I read online that it's normal in pregnancy but I thought by now it should have gone(@3rd trimester). Pls is this how it'll keep ilon coming till one gives birth abi is tgere something I can use to stop it?

Infact it increases as you near birth. I have it too

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by iamfertile(f): 7:50am On Mar 07, 2023
indian03:

It feels in two different ways that I know of. 1. Tightening of your uterus which feels like someone is tightening your whole intestine or stabbing it
2. Extreme menstrual cramps with pelvic pressure and can include backpain like someone stabbing your waist. This is my own experience. It comes and goes so you have time to rest . The Koko is distraction. And you might even be lucky, your pain threshold might be high or that your labour is painless like I've heard some people say

OK sis. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by iamfertile(f): 7:51am On Mar 07, 2023
indian03:

It's not predictable. Body differs. I took it during my first child and nothing happened..I was induced at 41 weeks 5 days ,same thing with pineapple

Really? Pls how do you prepare the pineapple & how often do you use it?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by iamfertile(f): 7:52am On Mar 07, 2023
indian03:

Infact it increases as you near birth. I have it too

NO wonder because it's much now than before
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Hanzee(f): 8:12am On Mar 07, 2023
My lovely people guess who is back? I was November 2021 now am back team October show me some love pls ..

13 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by treasuree95(f): 8:32am On Mar 07, 2023
Hanzee:
My lovely people guess who is back? I was November 2021 now am back team October show me some love pls ..

I am also team october welcome back

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by indian03: 10:54am On Mar 07, 2023
iamfertile:

Really? Pls how do you prepare the pineapple & how often do you use it?

I didn't even finish 1, I usually have heartburn and ulcer so vit.c is a No for me. No preparation. Just prepare and eat

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Goldie50: 11:27am On Mar 07, 2023
Intrauterine Device (IUD)

iamfertile:

Pls what is the name of the family planning method?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by iamfertile(f): 12:00pm On Mar 07, 2023
Goldie50:
Intrauterine Device (IUD)

Tnx
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Dinabella: 1:14pm On Mar 07, 2023
kunmisola:
ROLL CALL FOR MARCH FOR TEAM MAY

We thank God for how far he has brought us and we know and believe that he is abundantly able to take us through the remaining months.

We should all be in our third trimester. Infact I can't wait to offload this precious cargo.

To those of us that have checked the gender, kindly quote this post with the gender so that it will be updated.

1. Indian03............... May 27th..........XY
2. kunmisola............ May 6th.......... XY
3. Nellyquash........... May 8/10..............XY
4. Funkaish............... May 3rd...............XX
5. Coloredsg.........May 16th....XY & Green
6. fabulousfay.................................. May 6th
7. Dinabella ............... May 7th.........XX
8. Yumyogo......................................... May 24th
9. kosi2018......................................... May 31st
10. Chylucia........... May 20th.... XX & XY
11. IryNky................. May 24th.............XY
12. rosey11.......................................... May 28th
13. NwamakaHalie.............May 6th..........XY
14. Timitoyo ...............May 30th..............XX
15. iamfertile .....................May 2nd..............
16. segxi1960 ....................May 9th...............

How is shopping? God will provide for us all abundantly in Jesus name. Healthy mom and child(ren) will be our portions in Jesus name.

My tired is tired oh. we are 85% done with shopping. Backache and tiredness is not here. We pray for safe delivery

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Graciouslara(f): 1:17pm On Mar 07, 2023
Team march
I gave birth on 5th of march thru ECS ooo, I bless God for seen me thru
EDD Feb 2, March 8
Gods time was 5th of march
Sex...a very big I repeat big boy .
I wish the remaining mothers save n quick delivery.. Story for another day am still in hospital .....birth announcement dropped cappo

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Boliboli760: 9:16pm On Mar 07, 2023
Coloredsg:

Sis, this your method is when you want to prepare Ewedu to eat.
The one for pregnant women for labor is different.
Preparation:
Once you get ewedu, preferably the fresh one, detach from the sticks, gather the leaf and wash it.
Add little water, squeeze it well and filter it to get the juice
Drink it without adding anything.

To make things easier, you can use a blender. Then drink.

Note;
Pls o, this is only meant for when your pregnancy is 7 - 8 months and above o.
DON'T TRY IT IF YOUR PREGNANCY IS BELOW.
E dakun o.

Please, if I blend the ewedu do I still have to filter it before drinking.

What I did today
- 1 cup of ewedu leaf (semi fresh) been in fridge for over a week.
- washed and blended it with very little water to make ewedu juice
- Drank it without filtering it.
The only thing I noticed is, it had very little slim .Does that matter?

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by deeem: 12:29am On Mar 08, 2023
Graciouslara:
Team march
EDD Feb 2, March 8
I wish the remaining mothers save n quick delivery.. Story for another day am still in hospital .....birth announcement dropped cappo
. Congratulations ma'am.may God bless and protect the baby We are so happy for you. wink wink wink

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Anna20(f): 5:02am On Mar 08, 2023
Hanzee:

I'm team October too

Welcome mama

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ananne: 5:41am On Mar 08, 2023
thejourney200:

I wouldn't know if ours is morning sickness since she doesn't feel sick in the morning however, the headache not totally over with and cold in the evenings are two major things we are contending with.

Please let her complain during her next antenatal visit. The headaches has reduced for wify. The morning sickness is almost gone. We have another antenatal appointment with her gynecologist today.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Coloredsg(f): 7:45am On Mar 08, 2023
Boliboli760:

Please, if I blend the ewedu do I still have to filter it before drinking.

What I did today
- 1 cup of ewedu leaf (semi fresh) been in fridge for over a week.
- washed and blended it with very little water to make ewedu juice
- Drank it without filtering it.
The only thing I noticed is, it had very little slim .Does that matter?
No sis.
It doesn't matter.
Just blend it and drink. It's easier that way.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Coloredsg(f): 7:45am On Mar 08, 2023
Graciouslara:
Team march
EDD Feb 2, March 8
Congratulations sis.
So happy for you.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by iamfertile(f): 2:51pm On Mar 08, 2023
Graciouslara:
Team march
EDD Feb 2, March 8

Congratulationsss

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by olenime(m): 3:04pm On Mar 08, 2023
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by thejourney200: 6:13pm On Mar 08, 2023
ananne:

Please let her complain during her next antenatal visit. The headaches has reduced for wify. The morning sickness is almost gone. We have another antenatal appointment with her gynecologist today.

Thanks a lot bro. The headache seems like our cross ooo. For our son, it was even worse than this and at some time, they gave her one medication (can't remember the name). We used it once and he was inactive for the rest of the day, we had to stop it. We are trying to maintain the low carb option for now since she wouldn't want to use any medication.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by UmuMuhsinah(f): 9:05pm On Mar 08, 2023
And the real deal of mother hood never start o. This is just d tip of d iceberg
iamfertile:

We're doing fine o sister. It's just this tummy that is pushing me now & turning from one side of d bed to the other is now very difficult & getting up earlier to prepare for work is something else. Na now I know say our mothers are trying. Pregnancy no be moinmoin. Infact I can't wait to offload this baby. Aside this everything is fine to the glory of God. Hospital bag is packed already. Though I'm still having this little fear of how does labour feel (don't laugh o abeg I be JJC) grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by UmuMuhsinah(f): 9:12pm On Mar 08, 2023
Officially registering to team June.
Did three scan, of which 2 says June while 2 says July.
So, officially team June. 28th
Briells:
TEAM JUNE 2023!

Mamas Oya quote me with your EDD & Gender…

Name———————-EDD——————Gender
1)briells——————-26———————XX
2)jstbrave-----------------23----------------------XX
3)
4)
5)

#teamsupernaturaldelivery #Teamhealthybabies #teamsharpsharplabour #TeamGodswill

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by iamfertile(f): 12:07pm On Mar 09, 2023
indian03:

I didn't even finish 1, I usually have heartburn and ulcer so vit.c is a No for me. No preparation. Just prepare and eat

Ok
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by iamfertile(f): 12:08pm On Mar 09, 2023
UmuMuhsinah:
And the real deal of mother hood never start o. This is just d tip of d iceberg

grin grin grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by trevolady(f): 1:15pm On Mar 09, 2023
Team march mamas

How's it going o

My legs can hardly carry my tommy anymore,the inner hip pain no be here

39wks+1day today,no sign of labour yet

May God see us all through

7 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by olenime(m): 3:03pm On Mar 09, 2023

(1) (2) (3) ... (6848) (6849) (6850) (6851) (6852) (6853) (6854) ... (6955) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.