Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,473 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:42 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (6890) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8149767 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6887) (6888) (6889) (6890) (6891) (6892) (6893) ... (6956) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Fineire: 3:36pm On May 29, 2023
Congratulations to all May mamas on the arrival of their bundles of Joy.

Prayer Monday Alert!!!

It is your grace that has carried us thus far Lord Almighty and we continue to depend on you to perfect this miracle you've started in our lives. Thank you for the miracles of the previous days,week and months. Continue to provide for us all we need. Keep our families in perfect peace. Let us continue to enjoy your goodness.
For those believing in you for the fruit of the womb, remember them and cause them to rejoice. Give us strength to carry on this journey .We also ask of you Lord that you make our day of delivery easy; just as you did the Hebrew women. Let us come out victoriously with our babies.Every health worker on duty will have no choice than to be kind to us.
We ask all this in Jesus Name...Amen!!!

24 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kunmisola(f): 6:38pm On May 29, 2023
yumyogo:

Thank you very much ma. My breastmilk isn't forth coming. What can I do please

Continue to put baby to breast and take lot of pap and hot beverages
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kunmisola(f): 6:40pm On May 29, 2023
Jennifer89:
This God is too faithful to fail.
Birth Alert!!! My baby boy arrived today by 3:25am
Mother and child is bouncing in the Lord.

Theme May Cappo sorry I didn't register but I always come online to follow up.

BS coming soon!

May God grant other pregnant mother's successful delivery in Jesus Name.

Congratulations mama, may the baby always be the coolness of your eyes. You are hereby fine one carton of malt for team members.

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kunmisola(f): 6:42pm On May 29, 2023
With gratitude to God and Joy in our hearts, we announce the arrival of babies IryNky and Jennifer89. May the babies arrival bring in more goodness into your families.

1. Indian03............... May 27th..........XY....... Delivered May 21st.......B.A seen
2. kunmisola....... May 6th........ XY... Delivered April 5th...... B.A/B.S seen
3. Nellyquash....... May 8/10...... Delivered April 12th.…..B.A/B.S seen
4. Funkaish............... May 3rd............XX.. Delivered April 21st....B.A/B.S seen
5. Coloredsg.........May 16th....XY & XX.... Delivered April 19th......B.A/ B.S seen
6. fabulousfay............ May 6th..... Delivered May 2nd....B.A seen
7. Dinabella ............... May 7th.........XX... Delivered May 6th....B.A seen
8. Yumyogo........... May 24th..........XX..... Delivered May 29th.....B.A seen
9. kosi2018.......... May 31st.......XX......Delivered May 5th....B.A/B.S seen
10. Chylucia........... May 20th.... XX & XY.... Delivered May 11th......B.A seen
11. IryNky................. May 24th.............XY...... Delivered May 28th.....B.A seen
12. rosey11.......................................... May 28th
13. NwamakaHalie.............May 6th..........XX..... Delivered April 27th....B.A seen
14. Timitoyo ...............May 30th..............XX
15. iamfertile ...........May 2nd......... Delivered April 13th B.A /B.S seen
16. segxi1960 ....................May 9th........ Delivered May 4th B.A/B.S seen
17. Temtemmie...........May 16th...........XY.........Delivered May 16th.....B.A/ B.S seen
18. Eniwunmi............…......May 6th........... Delivered May 4th B.A/B.S seen
19. Goldenheart002........May 19th......... Delivered May 11th....B.A/B.S seen
20. Jennifer89...........Delivered May 29th......B.A seen

@Timitoyo
@Rosey11
Our prayers and good thoughts are with you all. May you deliver safely in Jesus name

@ All May mamas who have delivered, how is fourth trimester? For all mamas owing us B.S come out and sama us with your testimony to encourage others. God bless you all.

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kunmisola(f): 6:46pm On May 29, 2023
Teema4720:
BA! BA!! BA!!!
I don born oh ... To the glory of God, I was delivered of a baby boy early hours of this morning. @irynky. Cappo pls take note. BS coming soon make i rest.

Jesus how did I skipped this. Congratulations mama. God is forever faithful, The Lord bless the baby and the entire family.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Timitoyo: 8:09pm On May 29, 2023
yumyogo:
B.A B.A B.A!!!

I've put to bed ooo!!! Ivan was birthed around few minutes past 3am. Truly God was and is Gracious to me! And Yes! He doesn't look anything like what I had feared.

Thank you very much ma @Kunmisola You're rare! Thank you too Ma @MoyosBlog123. Y'all will never lack. And to everyone who has encouraged me one way or the other, May God richly bless you.

I would have had two today but I'm grateful for Ivan.

My birth story would be coming shortly! I'm still feeling some pains.

Congratulations Mama, may her arrival herald all the good tidings needed by your family .
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Timitoyo: 8:09pm On May 29, 2023
Teema4720:
BA! BA!! BA!!!
I don born oh ... To the glory of God, I was delivered of a baby boy early hours of this morning. @irynky. Cappo pls take note. BS coming soon make i rest.

🎁 congratulations 🎊 Mama💃
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Flappy222: 1:15am On May 30, 2023
Oh that’s great.
Good to hear.
Thanks for sharing.
TiffanyJ:

I only went to a traditional medicine man and the hand was covered with a dry herbal leave and tied with Lylon. The leave is meant to draw out to water. Since the finger was tied, I wasn't in pains anymore. Two days later, the wound burst opened and I went back to the man. He pressed out the remaining water and applied small palm oil on the wound. That's all, the finger began to heal.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by indian03: 2:31am On May 30, 2023
Boliboli760:

Is this a common thing ? I suffered from it too.Had to be prescribed a stronger painkiller to help.

Its getting common
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Timitoyo: 8:30am On May 30, 2023
BA! BA! BA!

Praise the Lord as I welcome my baby girl at 7am this morning at the age of 45yrs, 3 months and 14 days via ELCS . She weighed 3.15kg

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Thehomemaker(f): 9:24am On May 30, 2023
Congratulations Mama. To God be the glory!

Timitoyo:
BA! BA! BA!

Praise the Lord as I welcome my baby girl at 7am this morning at the age of 45yrs, 3 months and 14 days via ELCS . She weighed 3.15kg

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Boliboli760: 11:35am On May 30, 2023
Timitoyo:
BA! BA! BA!

Congratulations [color=#770077][/color]

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kunmisola(f): 12:24pm On May 30, 2023
Timitoyo:
BA! BA! BA!

It is the Lord's doing and it is marvellous in our sight. May she always be the coolness of your eyes. Congratulations ma

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kunmisola(f): 12:26pm On May 30, 2023
With gratitude to God and Joy in our hearts, we announce the arrival of baby Timitoyo. May the her arrival bring in more goodness into your family.

1. Indian03............... May 27th..........XY....... Delivered May 21st.......B.A seen
2. kunmisola....... May 6th........ XY... Delivered April 5th...... B.A/B.S seen
4. Funkaish............... May 3rd............XX.. Delivered April 21st....B.A/B.S seen
5. Coloredsg.........May 16th....XY & XX.... Delivered April 19th......B.A/ B.S seen
7. Dinabella ............... May 7th.........XX... Delivered May 6th....B.A seen
10. Chylucia........... May 20th.... XX & XY.... Delivered May 11th......B.A seen
11. IryNky................. May 24th.............XY...... Delivered May 28th.....B.A seen
12. rosey11.......................................... May 28th
13. NwamakaHalie.............May 6th..........XX..... Delivered April 27th....B.A seen
14. Timitoyo ............May 30th..........XX,....... Delivered May 30th....B.A seen
16. segxi1960 ....................May 9th........ Delivered May 4th B.A/B.S seen
17. Temtemmie...........May 16th...........XY.........Delivered May 16th.....B.A/ B.S seen
18. Eniwunmi............…......May 6th........... Delivered May 4th B.A/B.S seen

@rosey11
Our prayers and good thoughts are with you. May you deliver safely in Jesus name

@ All May mamas who have delivered, how is fourth trimester? For all mamas owing us B.S come out and sama us with your testimony to encourage others. God bless you all.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Yinkaolola: 2:21pm On May 30, 2023
juola:
Can't wait to come back here.
Hi
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by rosey11: 6:45pm On May 30, 2023
All praise to God. I delivered on my due date at 8am to a bouncing baby girl. Good bye May group

18 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ekabobo: 8:21pm On May 30, 2023
May mamas... U guys woahed me mehn... Woah... Epic back to back deliveries... Let God b praised...n may ur bundle of joy... Attract more bundles of joy...timitoyo, roseey... Congrats...

In another news... I think d award for the bestest cappo av Eva seen... Goes to kunmisola!

Take a bow may cappo! Fans r applauding...

Oh dear Jesus! Be exhalted!

19 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Howyeh(f): 8:41pm On May 30, 2023
Timitoyo:
BA! BA! BA!

Wow!
Congratulations mama.
May this Joy increase and last forever

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kunmisola(f): 8:55pm On May 30, 2023
rosey11:
All praise to God. I delivered on my due date at 8am to a bouncing baby girl. Good bye May group

Praise Jesus. Congratulations mama, may her arrival herald more goodness into your family.

Mama, kindly sama us with your B.S when fully rested.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kunmisola(f): 8:57pm On May 30, 2023
Ekabobo:
May mamas... U guys woahed me mehn... Woah... Epic back to back deliveries... Let God b praised...n may ur bundle of joy... Attract more bundles of joy...timitoyo, roseey... Congrats...

In another news... I think d award for the bestest cappo av Eva seen... Goes to kunmisola!

Take a bow may cappo! Fans r applauding...

Oh dear Jesus! Be exhalted!

Thank you mama. God bless you.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kunmisola(f): 9:01pm On May 30, 2023
With gratitude to God and Joy in our hearts, we announce the arrival of baby rosey11. May the her arrival bring in more goodness into your family.

12. rosey11........... May 28th.........XX...... Delivered May 28th......B.A seen
14. Timitoyo ............May 30th..........XX,....... Delivered May 30th....B.A seen

May mamas, how is fourth trimester? Come and sama us with your B.S oooo before the end of May.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by segxi1960: 6:35am On May 31, 2023
kunmisola:
With gratitude to God and Joy in our hearts, we announce the arrival of baby rosey11. May the her arrival bring in more goodness into your family.

May mamas, how is fourth trimester? Come and sama us with your B.S oooo before the end of May.

Not a May Mama but a May Papa. cheesy However I can share as mama not so active here. It’s been wonderful.
Although he started night vigil about 10 days ago now. We suspect he might have folic. His stomach continues to make sounds. We’re giving him gripe water but not sure it’s helping. He just has the nights discomforts. Also I noticed he wakes up by ~5am daily now.

It’s been interesting anyways. Having a child puts more perspective into a lot of things. We’re grateful for him (and the Wahala)

6 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kunmisola(f): 9:06am On May 31, 2023
segxi1960:

Not a May Mama but a May Papa. cheesy However I can share as mama not so active here. It’s been wonderful.
Although he started night vigil about 10 days ago now. We suspect he might have folic. His stomach continues to make sounds. We’re giving him gripe water but not sure it’s helping. He just has the nights discomforts. Also I noticed he wakes up by ~5am daily now.
It’s been interesting anyways. Having a child puts more perspective into a lot of things. We’re grateful for him (and the Wahala)

God bless you real good sir, thank you for being supportive to mama. Colic na very bad something ooo, my eyes saw shege with my baby but things are getting better. One thing I learnt that soothe them a lot is hot water massage, I massage with not too hot water and it relieve him a lot. God blessings on you and your family sir.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kunmisola(f): 9:08am On May 31, 2023
@ All May mamas owing us B.S, kindly submit ooo.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by estilo(f): 11:56am On May 31, 2023
No Cap! Best Cappo so far goes to Kunmisola.
Well-done! Always looking out for your teamie.

Made me remember 2020 there was a particular Cappo that was very active as you are.
God bless you.

Oya pass the baton to team June!

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kunmisola(f): 12:37pm On May 31, 2023
If we have ten thousands tongues, it will not be enough to praise the Lord Almighty. We thank you for your grace and mercy, we appreciate your loving kindness over us all, we praise your name because you are God and you changeth not. Thank you for counting us worthy to be called mothers, thank you for blessing our wombs with wonderful children, thank you for our families and we bless you for all our beautiful children.

My prayers for us all is that we shall never bury our children, they shall be pillars of truth, favour and grace in our society, they shall always make us proud and they shall always be the coolness of our hearts and eyes in Jesus name.

12. rosey11........... May 28th.........XX...... Delivered May 28th......B.A seen

We came, we saw and we conquered and surely there was no loss amidst us.

This is me appreciating everybody for having me as May cappo, I really appreciate you all. I know some of us are still coming back for our subsequent pregnancies and some have hanged our booth. Whichever way it is, may the goodness of the Lord never depart from us.

This is my EBENEZER, I HEREBY HANDOVER THE BATON TO JUNE CAPPO. MAY YOU ALL DELIVER WITH EASE.

30 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Briells: 4:43pm On May 31, 2023
TEAM JUNE 2023!

Congratulations to all the May mama’s for a successful 9months journey.

June mamas…. Our countdown officially begins in few hours!!! I decree and I declare that there shall be no loss, no negative report, our delivery shall be smooth and easy, I place the doctors, matrons and nurses that will be on duty on our day of Favour into the hands of God almighty, there will be no mistake in Jesus mighty name, Amen.

For the silent members, we are still waiting for you to join us oooo, but you go bribe me sha grin

Name———————-EDD——————Gender
1)briells——————-26———————XX
2)jstbrave-----------------23----------------------XX
3)UmuMuhsinah ------28----------------------XY
4)Julietchy—————06———————-XY
5)Adexmerry————26———————XY
6)
7)

#teamsupernaturaldelivery #Teamhealthybabies #teamsharpsharplabour #TeamGodswill #Teamnoloss

18 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Teema4720(f): 9:00pm On May 31, 2023
Thanks cappo. Thanks for your concern. Well appreciated. @irynky
kunmisola:

Jesus how did I skipped this. Congratulations mama. God is forever faithful, The Lord bless the baby and the entire family.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Julietchy(f): 11:09pm On May 31, 2023
Amen. We shall deliver safely in Jesus name.
Briells:
TEAM JUNE 2023!

Congratulations to all the May mama’s for a successful 9months journey.

June mamas…. Our countdown officially begins in few hours!!! I decree and I declare that there shall be no loss, no negative report, our delivery shall be smooth and easy, I place the doctors, matrons and nurses that will be on duty on our day of Favour into the hands of God almighty, there will be no mistake in Jesus mighty name, Amen.

For the silent members, we are still waiting for you to join us oooo, but you go bribe me sha grin

Name———————-EDD——————Gender
1)briells——————-26———————XX
2)jstbrave-----------------23----------------------XX
3)UmuMuhsinah ------28----------------------XY
4)Julietchy—————06———————-XY
5)Adexmerry————26———————XY
6)
7)

#teamsupernaturaldelivery #Teamhealthybabies #teamsharpsharplabour #TeamGodswill #Teamnoloss

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by indian03: 11:48pm On May 31, 2023
kunmisola:

God bless you real good sir, thank you for being supportive to mama. Colic na very bad something ooo, my eyes saw shege with my baby but things are getting better. One thing I learnt that soothe them a lot is hot water massage, I massage with not too hot water and it relieve him a lot. God blessings on you and your family sir.

I will try this. Weve been battling colic too

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by indian03: 11:49pm On May 31, 2023
kunmisola:
@ All May mamas owing us B.S, kindly submit ooo.
To copy and paste be my issue. I have typed it all. Will post it soon
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Jemimahgogo(f): 1:00am On Jun 01, 2023
Good day mama's

Happy new month

Currently reporting for duty

EDD= November 21

Please any other November mama in the house?

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (6887) (6888) (6889) (6890) (6891) (6892) (6893) ... (6956) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.