Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,997 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:52 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (6895) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8148041 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6892) (6893) (6894) (6895) (6896) (6897) (6898) ... (6956) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Oyovwi: 1:51pm On Jun 11, 2023
Good day everyone. Please kindly register me for team October 2023. Edd is 31st October.

7 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Goldengold2(f): 4:18pm On Jun 11, 2023
Iyabetajos:

I reject it in Jesus name
Amen.... I reject it for you and everyone of us. We shall all carry our LOs with smile on our faces in Jesus name.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Fadd2: 5:34pm On Jun 11, 2023
Dear preggy mama,

Trust your day is going well.

Please i have some baby items for sale at affordable prices.
Reason for sales is relocation.

Medela double electric breast pump comes with free pump bra and milk bottles
4mom mamaroo swing (neatly used and packed back in carton with manual for easy set up)
Philip avent bottle sterilizer
Munchkin bottle drainer
Fisher price diaper bag
Big haers flask
Ford baby Walker (neatly packed in the carton)
Mastela folding booster seat( with the carton)
Century tv for baby's room 28inches
New LIli Poupee baby shawl
Breastfeeding pillow still in the bag
New dragon hot flask
Graco toddler car seat
Fisherprice rocker (that type attached to a baby bed)
Blue baby shark bath support
Infantino baby carrier (intact in the carton)
Graco baby stroller
Baby body support
New chair rocker and stool for mum
Baby bed cot and side bed drawer with a carved Crown for hanging of net
Attached is some of the pictures
Kindly reach out to me on whatsapp 07063361625
Regards,

Please note that some of this items will come with free baby things like tommie tippee bottle, baby wall clock,babybotties,cap,baby storage bowl, clothe etc

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MrHighSea: 5:51pm On Jun 11, 2023
Fadd2:

Graco toddler car seat

Pixs and cost of toddler car seat
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pinkdimples: 7:22pm On Jun 11, 2023
Michelle55:

Lol, yes nau. E no just dey my mind to do, I'm 28 weeks gone. Make im cope anyhow im like, make nobody stress this soft life wey I dey live laidis🤣🤣.
Please try to give Oga even if it's once or twice in a month, you should try to consider him and I assure you it will also help you alot,even far more than him. You hear? ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Michelle55: 7:57pm On Jun 11, 2023
Pinkdimples:
Please try to give Oga even if it's once or twice in a month, you should try to consider him and I assure you it will also help you alot,even far more than him. You hear? ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
E get one smallie wey dey give am so me no bother😋😋 I just wan dey enjoy my life with no stress mbok🤭

10 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Tinudesi(f): 8:44pm On Jun 11, 2023
Michelle55:

E get one smallie wey dey give am so me no bother😋😋 I just wan dey enjoy my life with no stress mbok🤭
We plenty for this matter o hubby don talk tire he don tire I just want to live my life make no man disturb me o

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Tinudesi(f): 8:48pm On Jun 11, 2023
My November mamas how u doing o how body..It's been a while o this pregnancy no gree me see road.
I have questions o
1.Have forgotten at what week can we get gender.
2.How do I bring up the November list again on a fresh page.

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Michelle55: 8:48pm On Jun 11, 2023
Tinudesi:

We plenty for this matter o hubby don talk tire he don tire I just want to live my life make no man disturb me o
We gather dey, my own dey seriously pursue one smallie bumper to bumper but e no consign me as long as say e no near me, we are good.🤭
I just wan dey enjoy my life on a lowkey without man matter abeg🌝🌝

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Tinudesi(f): 6:00am On Jun 12, 2023
Michelle55:

We gather dey, my own dey seriously pursue one smallie bumper to bumper but e no consign me as long as say e no near me, we are good.🤭
I just wan dey enjoy my life on a lowkey without man matter abeg🌝🌝
It is well with us but anytime u feel better to have it allow him biko so he won't later say u pushed him out

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Michelle55: 6:20am On Jun 12, 2023
Tinudesi:

It is well with us but anytime u feel better to have it allow him biko so he won't later say u pushed him out
Amen! I would try momma🥰🥰
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Skiborobo(f): 7:07am On Jun 12, 2023
Hi mommas tongue. My fear one day grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Iyabetajos(f): 7:11am On Jun 12, 2023
Goldengold2:
Amen.... I reject it for you and everyone of us. We shall all carry our LOs with smile on our faces in Jesus name.

Amen momma

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Iyabetajos(f): 7:14am On Jun 12, 2023
UmuMuhsinah:

That's the spirit. We shall all carry to term and deliver successfully. Mother, baby alive with no complications. Daddy with plenty money and siblings with good health

Amen momma

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Olorilolo(f): 9:33am On Jun 12, 2023
Iyabetajos:

Amen momma
Please pay no mind to what that Ignoramus wrote to you, IUGR at 31 weeks is not a death sentence. Keep taking your routine drugs and rest more often to encourage blood flow to your Lo.

If you haven't already, register with a hospital with Ultrasound for close monitoring of your baby and good SCBU, incase the baby might need to come earlier but at this stage, your baby has a very good fighting chance.

May you come through with great testimony.

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Fineire: 11:28am On Jun 12, 2023
Another Beautiful Monday to Thank God as a Preggy Family!

Lord we adore you,we declare that your reign is forever o faithful God. We are grateful for another beautiful week you've brought us into. We are grateful for our preggy journey last week and hopeful that this week will be a lot better for everyone of us and our household.
We'll not forget to ask for mercy from all sins. Help us to stay holy and our existence continually bring you glory.
We pray o Lord that you guide us through this journey,make everyday easy for us,give us strength,gladden our heart,meet us at the point of our needs,let the heaven's be opened to us and our households.
Lord we pray that we'll carry to term and bring forth our young with so much ease,mother's and babies alive to your glory O God. Deliver us from all evil. Bless as many that desire such miracles with their testimonies too.
Great are you o Lord ,now and forever be glorified.we ask all this in Jesus Name, Amen!

22 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Fineire: 11:33am On Jun 12, 2023
Reminder!!!
Captains please we await roll calls. Please this should be done every monday. E get why... (E dey bring about bonding and conversations wei dey give joy)
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Fineire: 11:37am On Jun 12, 2023
Oyovwi:
Good day everyone. Please kindly register me for team October 2023. Edd is 31st October.
Welcome teammate... Trusting you are enjoying the second trimester. Our cappo will be here soon to attend to you...she is in the oda room giving styles for now tongue

6 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Tinudesi(f): 12:02pm On Jun 12, 2023
Fineire:
Reminder!!!
Captains please we await roll calls. Please this should be done every monday. E get why... (E dey bring about bonding and conversations wei dey give joy)
How do I bring the list up on a fresh page for roll call have been trying to do it am not getting it
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sunbestie(f): 12:22pm On Jun 12, 2023
Oyovwi:
Welcome teamie

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sunbestie(f): 12:31pm On Jun 12, 2023
Fineire:
Another Beautiful Monday to Thank God as a Preggy Family!

Lord we adore you,we declare that your reign is forever o faithful God. We are grateful for another beautiful week you've brought us into. We are grateful for our preggy journey last week and hopeful that this week will be a lot better for everyone of us and our household.
We'll not forget to ask for mercy from all sins. Help us to stay holy and our existence continually bring you glory.
We pray o Lord that you guide us through this journey,make everyday easy for us,give us strength,gladden our heart,meet us at the point of our needs,let the heaven's be opened to us and our households.
Lord we pray that we'll carry to term and bring forth our young with so much ease,mother's and babies alive to your glory O God. Deliver us from all evil. Bless as many that desire such miracles with their testimonies too.
Great are you o Lord ,now and forever be glorified.we ask all this in Jesus Name, Amen!
Amen oo
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sunbestie(f): 12:34pm On Jun 12, 2023
Fineire:
Reminder!!!

Dropping roll call every Monday will litter the thread... Once a month is better for me then we can check up on our teammates and discuss on random talks every other day.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sunbestie(f): 12:35pm On Jun 12, 2023
Fineire:

Welcome teammate... Trusting you are enjoying the second trimester. Our cappo will be here soon to attend to you...she is in the oda room giving styles for now tongue
I collect wotowoto no be small oo🤣🤣🤣. Let's enjoy it while it last nah because once I give birth na till 3-4 months oo

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sunbestie(f): 12:36pm On Jun 12, 2023
Tinudesi:

How do I bring the list up on a fresh page for roll call have been trying to do it am not getting it
Click on your username and go to post and copy and past then edit your write-up if you want to.. submit

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sunbestie(f): 12:43pm On Jun 12, 2023
Team October Mama's how waddling oo?

I went to antenatal today and I took my first TT shot. Baby is growing very well... kicking so on point.

Blood level is low 28. Operation blood building activated

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Oyovwi: 3:18pm On Jun 12, 2023
Good day everyone. Please portharcourt Mamas kindly recommend a good and affordable private hospital for me.

today at my current hospital, I was informed that Cs money is now 500k instead of the 350k I was told at the time I registered for antenatal.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Timitoyo: 3:43pm On Jun 12, 2023
Oyovwi:
Good day everyone. Please portharcourt Mamas kindly recommend a good and affordable private hospital for me.

today at my current hospital, I was informed that Cs money is now 500k instead of the 350k I was told at the time I registered for antenatal.

Waooo , that's quite high oooo. I paid 280k for a private room in Ibadan . #250k for general room . Port Harcourt is quite pricey though .
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Michelle55: 3:58pm On Jun 12, 2023
Timitoyo:

Waooo , that's quite high oooo. I paid 280k for a private room in Ibadan . #250k for general room . Port Harcourt is quite pricey though .
You are lucky momma, over here in lagos one private hospital is telling me 750k for Cs while normal VD is 550k I just smile.
Now, I wish I'm in Ibadan. 😔

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Thegamingorca(m): 4:02pm On Jun 12, 2023
sunbestie:
Team October Mama's how waddling oo?

I went to antenatal today and I took my first TT shot. Baby is growing very well... kicking so on point.

Blood level is low 28. Operation blood building activated

PCV of 28 percent is fine in pregnancy as long as there is no haemodynamic instability or any medical condition with cardiac compromise.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nellyquash(f): 5:27pm On Jun 12, 2023
Oyovwi:

Why not try Obio cottage at old Aba Road.
That's the hospital I deliverd.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Godoora(f): 7:20pm On Jun 12, 2023
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pinkdimples: 7:37pm On Jun 12, 2023
Michelle55:

Okay oo 😁😁 but try start to dey do, it helps in a way when it's time for delivery, especially if this is your first time 🥰🥰🥰🥰 Safe delivery

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6892) (6893) (6894) (6895) (6896) (6897) (6898) ... (6956) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.