Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,653 members, 7,844,128 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 03:20 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (738) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8222994 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (735) (736) (737) (738) (739) (740) (741) ... (6960) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by soonest(f): 6:16pm On Sep 18, 2015
mamafresh:
Hello mamas,
Pls I am 18wks pregnant and I have been noticing a small whitish discharge from my vjay. I did an HVS and the result came out as scanty yeast candida, doc recommended Mycoten Clotrimazole 100mg for five days. Pls I want to find out if its safe during pregnancy.
Thank you. #teamfebruary2016 . May we all carry to full terms and hv a safe delivery
It's safe esply in 2nd n 3rd trimester. Pls insert with clean hands n not the applicator. Cheers
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by gtkay(f): 7:48pm On Sep 18, 2015
Kimoni:

I am happy to inform you that it's all part of the package wink smiley

Cramps - at 33 weeks, you are experiencing Braxton hicks. It will go on and off till true labour starts. Just focus on something else when it's happening.

Groin pain, leg aches - your baby is engaging ie descending down to your pelvis getting ready for birthing. The added weight may cause you some discomfort in your groin and legs. Take short walks and rest well in between. It is necessary to keep active always.

Thank you ma. I'll try to do as u have said... E no easy Sha. Counting down like kilode... Lol
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mamafresh: 7:49pm On Sep 18, 2015
Thanks @tatacherie, beryl15 and soonest for your response will surely heed ur advices. May we all carry to full term and hv safe deliveries.

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nkkystel(f): 8:14pm On Sep 18, 2015
twingirls:

Teamie, we are here o, reading and watching, I'm just waiting for our September mum to finish up wt supernatural deliveries, once we enter October, I will know it's only Nov and Dec, Azin, 2 months only for January to show face so we can start doing it as God has promised. Me no hurry sha, I don't want half baked.
True talk dear!
#Team January#
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Kimoni: 9:28pm On Sep 18, 2015
lioha:
@Kimoni, me and you na the same for food. except say i never see the food. i dey eat no be small. my only problem na head ache, though it has stopped now.

Lol..funny enough, I also had migranes too in my last pregnancy but it left after the second month.

Thank God for everything jare. Me I don close shop sha smiley

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by happymama: 9:52pm On Sep 18, 2015
A big congrts 2all sept mamas dt av offloadd,God bless ur Lo,nd 2d remainin sept mamas,wish u safe delivery,my oct teamies,its seriously well wit us,it wil surely end in praise......

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by toparie: 2:01am On Sep 19, 2015
To all the experienced gurus in the house... I could use your help please.

So, I'm 36wks, 5 days gone and I've not been feeling very well today. In the morning it was extreme heat, I had to suck on ice cubes to cool down. Now it's fever, chills andheavy breathing My body hurts and I've got cramps in my lower belly that's been coming and going. I feel really heavy and my legs and tummy hurt especially when I'm on my feet.

Has anyone experienced this, should I be worried? Labour signs??
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ozycy: 4:27am On Sep 19, 2015
smokeydrinky:

Team oct o. Been forming 2nd timer so i haven't done any shopping. Dr just told me that i'm on my own considering my history of giving birth long before edd. Abeg i wan shop next week coz i'm getting lazy as d day goes by. Bikonu helep me make i no go dey stranded for hospital
Shopping next week? Get ready for your 5 strokes of cane tongue
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Beryl15: 4:33am On Sep 19, 2015
toparie:

So, I'm 36wks, 5 days gone and I've not been feeling very well today. In the morning it was extreme heat, I had to suck on ice cubes to cool down.[b]Now it's fever, chills andheavy breathing[/b]My body hurts and I've got cramps in my lower belly that's been coming and going. I feel really heavy and my legs and tummy hurt especially when I'm on my feet.

Since you're having fever and chills I suggest you go see a Dr in the morning. Might be labour.
It's well with you. It would surely end in praise.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ozycy: 4:36am On Sep 19, 2015
twingirls:

Teamie, we are here o, reading and watching, I'm just waiting for our September mum to finish up wt supernatural deliveries, once we enter October, I will know it's only Nov and Dec, Azin, 2 months only for January to show face so we can start doing it as God has promised. Me no hurry sha, I don't want half baked.
I like the spirit, you dey take style call am 2months even though you have 104 days to go grin, yes a whole one hundred and four days to enter January Kikikikkikikiki lipsrsealed . I remember when I was counting in hundreds, now am counting in days, you will surely get there. #teamoctober# 11 days to go. Icantbelievedis grin

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ozycy: 4:46am On Sep 19, 2015
Megilicious:

Also enuf Recharge Card 2 call Evrybody.
Wishing u a stress free delivery and a vry healthy yuppie baby.
Plus including your phone charger
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ozycy: 4:51am On Sep 19, 2015
Chinwendym:
Ok then, hang in there all will be well kiss
Firsttymum oya take pen and paper and start calling out November mamas.
Excuse me, you pple don't have respect for your seniors abi na wetin I go call this one. Call wetin? If I hear say una wan chance October mums eh, hia angry

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ozycy: 4:55am On Sep 19, 2015
happymama:
A big congrts 2all sept mamas dt av offloadd,God bless ur Lo,nd 2d remainin sept mamas,wish u safe delivery,my oct teamies,its seriously well wit us,it wil surely end in praise......
Amen.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ozycy: 5:02am On Sep 19, 2015
toparie:
Sorry my able teamie, our sabi mama's will answer you when they wake up from sleep. It's like you are planning to port to team September.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MumZ(f): 6:20am On Sep 19, 2015
toparie:

So, I'm 36wks, 5 days gone and I've not been feeling very well today. In the morning it was extreme heat, I had to suck on ice cubes to cool down. Now it's fever, chills andheavy breathing My body hurts and I've got cramps in my lower belly that's been coming and going. I feel really heavy and my legs and tummy hurt especially when I'm on my feet.

Please go 2 d hospital.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by GodMercy2015: 8:07am On Sep 19, 2015
Hello everyone in the house, i throway salute to all my seniors in the house, we shall all carry to term and deliver like the hebrew women.jst got my bfp.

14 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 8:52am On Sep 19, 2015
Toparie, I do hope you are at the hospital right now. Fever is nothing to joke about in pregnancy o. See the Drs abeg.
May God be with you. Amin

GodMercy2015. Welcome mama. Have a healthy and fruitful bumping.
Join the baby of house queue, you sure say no be TeamJune you be?. Oya fill this form and pay your membership fee kia kia.

TeamSeptmamas owing us birth stories, oya show face o, abi na vigilante things dey hold una hand ni tongue
Still bumping Septmamas, the Lord is your strength buh make una do give us baby o...... grin

My Teamies of Life!!!!!!! Oya now lets go there.....October don reach o!!!!! cheesy.
Una wey never pack.......Ozycy na 5 strokes u go sama them...
Una wey never finish shopping......na 10 strokes of the koboko.........trust me this koboko is different from the one that got you preggered.... wink
Una wey never even start to shop.....just get ready for 10 lashes plus plenty frog jumps......

What are you waiting for??
Come on move that big belle and fat bombom. Run as fast as an elephant..... dont mind the tickles and kicks from within......forget the waist and body ache.....dont even think of scratching that itchy vagigi.......stop sleeping like there is no tomorrow......just start packing and shopping.
Move it!!!!!!!! Move it!!!!!! Lazy preggos tongue.
And dont anybody ask me if I have packed my bags angry angry angry
#ProudlyTeamOctober wink

10 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 9:08am On Sep 19, 2015
ozycy:

Excuse me, you pple don't have respect for your seniors abi na wetin I go call this one. Call wetin? If I hear say una wan chance October mums eh, hia angry
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Senior Ozycy and all my swaddling and elephant walking seniors tongue make Una no vex
I can't fit wait anymore e be me like say make November come before October cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lovinam: 9:18am On Sep 19, 2015
Don't stress yasef o! That's smokeydrinky for u. She shops d day before labour, she packs her bag wen she de labour. Lmao!
ozycy:

Shopping next week? Get ready for your 5 strokes of cane tongue
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 9:21am On Sep 19, 2015
ozycy:

I like the spirit, you dey take style call am 2months even though you have 104 days to go grin, yes a whole one hundred and four days to enter January Kikikikkikikiki lipsrsealed . I remember when I was counting in hundreds, now am counting in days, you will surely get there. #teamoctober# 11 days to go. Icantbelievedis grin
this twingirls chancing pass my own o! shocked January 2016 and she is saying only 2 months? She no even consider October inside her counting patapata!

She no know say our babies go chop Christmas rice and chicken befor them 2016 mamas own tongue

2016 mamas from now on make Una just read and pass jejely! If I hear pim angry

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 9:28am On Sep 19, 2015
GodMercy2015:
Hello everyone in the house, i throway salute to all my seniors in the house, we shall all carry to term and deliver like the hebrew women.jst got my bfp.
Lastborn, Tata, baby of the house! grin you are welcome may your journey be smooth and easy!
I'm Inlove with you already kiss

See as she quietly enter greet her seniors first and then announce her presence
It shall be well with you o jare wink

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 9:45am On Sep 19, 2015
Chinwendym:

e be me like say make November come before October

shocked angry angry.....na trouble you dey find so...abeg wait your turn and if you are not sure check calender again..... tongue you think say e easy to be Snr?
We did the do Xmas-New Year.... you did yours Valentine.... you wan kan jump us.....be careful mama..... angry. Oya go back in line.....behind all October mamas sharperly before fight go shele for here now now lipsrsealed...how pregnant women dey fight sef....."bellefighting things" grin
Another option for you is to renounce your teamies and port to October......buh make the decision wisely.....your baby must don fully bake by then o. grin

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 10:03am On Sep 19, 2015
zaynie:

shocked angry angry.....na trouble you dey find so...abeg wait your turn and if you are not sure check calender again..... tongue you think say e easy to be Snr?
We did the do Xmas-New Year.... you did yours Valentine.... you wan kan jump us.....be careful mama..... angry. Oya go back in line.....behind all October mamas sharperly before fight go shele for here now now lipsrsealed...how pregnant women dey fight sef....."bellefighting things" grin
Another option for you is to renounce your teamies and port to October......buh make the decision wisely.....your baby must don fully bake by then o. grin

Sorry my Senior Zaynie As tempting as the bolded sounds I still remain team hotandsexy November wink

by the way is Christmas not suppose to be a holy time? Instead of to just hold body till at least January 15 una come dey kpekus any how angry

Christmas kpekus versus Valentine kpekus! No be only one month Una take senior pesin self tongue

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by gtkay(f): 12:09pm On Sep 19, 2015
Sabi mamas this Braxton Hicks ve refused to stop o. Since yesterday, all thru the night then this morning.... I'm thinking of going to the hospital... Or I'm I worried for nothing
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by modath(f): 1:04pm On Sep 19, 2015
gtkay:
Sabi mamas this Braxton Hicks ve refused to stop o. Since yesterday, all thru the night then this morning.... I'm thinking of going to the hospital... Or I'm I worried for nothing

Is it getting painful? How many minutes apart?

GodMercy2015:

You are welcome, congrats, happy mama healthy baby.

Chinwendym:

2016 mamas from now on make Una just read and pass jejely! If I hear pim angry

Kikikiki ...cheesy grin, A mental pix of you asking them to kneel down & raise their arms just flashed & i LOLed.. cheesy

@zaynie,
See as you "militantly" took the "preggy protection" duty from snr beedam. .. grin... how borry?, a gbo ohun iya, a gbo ti omo, dede ni de koko lagbala...

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by gtkay(f): 1:43pm On Sep 19, 2015
@modath, it is o. Painful and about 5mins apart
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 2:14pm On Sep 19, 2015
modath:

@zaynie,
See as you "militantly" took the "preggy protection" duty from snr beedam. .. grin... how borry?, a gbo ohun iya, a gbo ti omo, dede ni de koko lagbala...

My Snr Elder Mama.....militantly ke? Snr Beedam unknowingly handed over to me ni o... grin.
Amin to the prayers.
How is LBK and his brothers? Hope you have started shopping for wives for them wink
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Beryl15: 2:23pm On Sep 19, 2015
gtkay:
it is o. Painful and about 5mins apart
And you're still posting on nairaland shocked
Berra waddle to the hospital sharp sharp.
Pls keep us posted.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by viviparity: 4:26pm On Sep 19, 2015
Wetin i be now na sitdown dey look. Dr gave me 25th sept, scan 29th baby nt engage yet, pls wht shld i do cos i dnt wnt 2 port 2 oct
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ozycy: 4:41pm On Sep 19, 2015
zaynie:
Toparie, I do hope you are at the hospital right now. Fever is nothing to joke about in pregnancy o. See the Drs abeg.
May God be with you. Amin my bags angry angry angry
#ProudlyTeamOctober wink
grin scratchy V
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ozycy: 4:49pm On Sep 19, 2015
Chinwendym:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Senior Ozycy and all my swaddling and elephant walking seniors tongue make Una no vex
I can't fit wait anymore e be me like say make November come before October cheesy
You are just day dreaming, wake up from that sleep cos that's never gonna happen. We waited for our turn, so kindly wait for your turn tongue
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ozycy: 5:01pm On Sep 19, 2015
lovinam:
Don't stress yasef o! That's smokeydrinky for u. She shops d day before labour, she packs her bag wen she de labour. Lmao!
Lol, then am sure she's ready for the cane

(1) (2) (3) ... (735) (736) (737) (738) (739) (740) (741) ... (6960) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.