Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,446 members, 7,830,229 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:14 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (804) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8178490 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (801) (802) (803) (804) (805) (806) (807) ... (6958) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by favoredgal: 10:56am On Oct 17, 2015
Welldone team oct. Safe delivery to the remaining people

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ginababy(f): 11:06am On Oct 17, 2015
@Zaynie, abeg no vex ooo. Make u help clarify me 4 dis mata. Na waitin b ur office or post for dis trend? U b general class captain 4 for all d team abi u b HOD 4 dis department? because yesterday I hear u scold Jumayin fear com d catch me.
Bt if team June neva get captain, abeg we go need one n if we get abeg make d person introduce herself to us.
#proudlyteamjune#

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by everfaithfulGod(f): 11:11am On Oct 17, 2015
Emioga:
Gave birth to a bouncing baby girl on the 3rd of October. birth story later
congrats. God bless ur princess

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by prettmum(f): 1:05pm On Oct 17, 2015
Chinwendym:
Lightedpath I no travel again o! My mother in-law and in-laws says no way will they miss the birth of their grandson!( my baby will be the first grandson for my hubbys family) I said okay everybody is welcome to accompany me to isiala mbano cuz in my fathers house there are many mansions and plenty Abacha! grin because me sef don't want my dad to miss the birth of his grandson due to ill health cry

For peace to reign! my mum got no choice but to leave my dad behind in the care of his sister so she could be here for me smiley

The only issue now is my mil have moved in and I pray both women don't fight over who will care for me and this baby lipsrsealed
waoh you are my sis, im from isiala mbano too ugiri to be precise. I wish you safe delivery, mother alive, baby alive,husband alive with plenty money..... Joining this thread soon......proudly team june...... With faith

7 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lawvlypearl(f): 1:35pm On Oct 17, 2015
kaffy4bill:

As long as it's clear mucousy discharge u have nothing to worry about. Sum peeps experience mucousy discharge for sum days post sex sef.

Thank you nurse @kaffy4bill
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 1:35pm On Oct 17, 2015
ginababy:
@Zaynie, abeg no vex ooo. Make u help clarify me 4 dis mata. Na waitin b ur office or post for dis trend? U b general class captain 4 for all d team abi u b HOD 4 dis department? because yesterday I hear u scold Jumayin fear com d catch me.
Bt if team June neva get captain, abeg we go need one n if we get abeg make d person introduce herself to us.
#proudlyteamjune#

I am the Asst Financial Secretary of this thread.....self appointed....oversabi.....very mouthish.... I have only one oga...she is Snr Beedam grin
So any payment of money from ANY team @ all must be to me OR ELSE..... angry
That was Jumayin's offence...she said they should pay to her.... angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 1:37pm On Oct 17, 2015
JUMAYIN:
My seniors make una helep me o, on and off cramps no gree me rest o.chai

Pele. Just try to find a comfortable position or drink lukewarm water.
It is well.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 1:40pm On Oct 17, 2015
prettmum:
waoh you are my sis, im from isiala mbano too ugiri to be precise. I wish you safe delivery, mother alive, baby alive,husband alive with plenty money..... Joining this thread soon......proudly team june...... With faith

And so shall it be. Amen

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 2:06pm On Oct 17, 2015
everfaithfulGod:
amen my sister. ive resolved in using the agnesia in d pack i bought and later get d sebamed after naming. regards to my prince and proud dad

Ok sis. Prouddad n proudson sent their greetings too...

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 2:08pm On Oct 17, 2015
Emioga:
Gave birth to a bouncing baby girl on the 3rd of October. birth story later

Congrats mama

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mbula(f): 2:15pm On Oct 17, 2015
Congratz to all d oct mamas who are dropping it like hot.....may God bless us all and keep our LO's....to those still expecting....wish u all supernatural child birth.....it will sure end in praise and God will give u all reasons to laugh.....vigilante no be beans ooo as my LO no dey carry last for sucking things oooo....God will help us....
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 2:48pm On Oct 17, 2015
Lmao @dunasy dat man go wicked 4 real life ooo...
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 3:26pm On Oct 17, 2015
I asked a health related question, it was ignored. God dey angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kaffy4bill(f): 4:00pm On Oct 17, 2015
goldenruby:
I asked a health related question, it was ignored. God dey angry

Sori abt dat sis, pls kindly ask send in d questin again ir quote it. Accept our aplogy, must hv bn an oversight by mamas..
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kaffy4bill(f): 4:02pm On Oct 17, 2015
JUMAYIN:
My seniors make una helep me o, on and off cramps no gree me rest o.chai

Sorry dear, pls ensure u rest as much as u can,take lots of water. Have u started ur prenatal vitamins, if no pls do I beg ooo esp d folic acid.
It wil end in praise

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 4:03pm On Oct 17, 2015
prettmum:
Thank you nwannem! And so shall it be in Jesus name amen! Your plot of land is waiting for you, God will promote you here soon kiss

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ginababy(f): 4:19pm On Oct 17, 2015
zaynie:

I am the Asst Financial Secretary of this thread.....self appointed....oversabi.....very mouthish.... I have only one oga...she is Snr Beedam grin
So any payment of money from ANY team @ all must be to me OR ELSE..... angry
That was Jumayin's offence...she said they should pay to her.... angry
Ooh, Jumayin don buy market. Tnk u 4 nt takin offence. Abeg 4giv am. Dat frog jump fit com mak her port to dis month b4 June go reach sef. Bt we need team captain. See as u write ur teammate names belle swt me well well. E go gud if we sabi ourselves n who go offload b4 d oda. Tnk u.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 4:23pm On Oct 17, 2015
kaffy4bill:

Sori abt dat sis, pls kindly ask send in d questin again ir quote it. Accept our aplogy, must hv bn an oversight by mamas..
Thank you Madam kaffy. I want to know if one can overdose folic acid as I have been taking 2tabs (800mcg) instead of the 600mcg I read. Plus I need prenatal vitamins recommendations before ANC commences.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kaffy4bill(f): 4:30pm On Oct 17, 2015
goldenruby:
Thank you Madam kaffy. I want to know if one can overdose folic acid as I have been taking 2tabs (800mcg) instead of the 600mcg I read. Plus I need prenatal vitamins recommendations before ANC commences.

Pls kindly take one daily and nt two, then add iron tab one three times daily,the two r prenatal vitamins.
Pls eat well and healthy, don't eat for 2. Fruits,fluid and vegetables
All is well sis

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ginababy(f): 4:46pm On Oct 17, 2015
@kaffy4bill, pls give me an example of fluid. Hearing it 4 d first tym.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 5:07pm On Oct 17, 2015
kaffy4bill:

Pls kindly take one daily and nt two, then add iron tab one three times daily,the two r prenatal vitamins.
Pls eat well and healthy, don't eat for 2. Fruits,fluid and vegetables
All is well sis
God Bless You Dear kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ciscaos(f): 5:10pm On Oct 17, 2015
Halo mamas in d house, I went for scanning today due to the prescription from my doctor n discovered I am 14 weeks gone not 9 weeks I earlier presumed. I saw my baby dancing, it gave me joy. Really God is awesome. My EDC date is 17/4/2016. Pls wat is BPD cos it is showing 23.4mm. Thank u.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kaffy4bill(f): 5:26pm On Oct 17, 2015
ginababy:
@kaffy4bill, pls give me an example of fluid. Hearing it 4 d first tym.

Fluid: water and other safe drinks, kindly stay away from alcoholic drinks ooo. U can take tea,juice,yoghurt, fruit smoochies and others u can tolerate and r healthy
Hope dis helps
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Fabmummy: 5:33pm On Oct 17, 2015
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mamasy: 5:35pm On Oct 17, 2015
Mamas in the house una good evening oo..
Please I need assistance.. can someone please direct me to the page where we talked about drinking ginger every morning to help achieve a flat tummy after delivery.. can't remember if it was before the tsunami or some one help me state it here again. kiss kiss....
Proudly Dec/jan

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ginababy(f): 5:38pm On Oct 17, 2015
kaffy4bill:

Fluid: water and other safe drinks, kindly stay away from alcoholic drinks ooo. U can take tea,juice,yoghurt, fruit smoochies and others u can tolerate and r healthy
Hope dis helps
Very well Ma. Tnx Ma.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by soonest(f): 5:39pm On Oct 17, 2015
ciscaos:
Halo mamas in d house, I went for scanning today due to the prescription from my doctor n discovered I am 14 weeks gone not 9 weeks I earlier presumed. I saw my baby dancing, it gave me joy. Really God is awesome. My EDC date is 17/4/2016. Pls wat is BPD cos it is showing 23.4mm. Thank u.

Congrats. BPD is biparietal diameter. It's a kind of head measurement mainly used after 13weeks in scan measurement to date your pregnancy. From the figure obtained, the sonographer can now say how old your fetus is.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by happymama: 5:44pm On Oct 17, 2015
Hi,my wonderful pple,2God b da glory,my prince landd on 11,around 8pm,sowie 4 d late anouncemnt,d stitches nd d vigilante i had kpt me bk somau

28 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ginababy(f): 5:56pm On Oct 17, 2015
@JUMAYIN, I catch u piping. Hw body?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 6:02pm On Oct 17, 2015
prettmum:
Joining this thread soon......proudly team june...... With faith

And so shall it be iJn; Amen
Sis, I'm ryt beside u on dis....#teamjunewithfaith

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by happymama: 6:06pm On Oct 17, 2015
Abeg,sabi mamas,wat shd i do abt dis poo dt has refuse 2com out after d stitches,scard of pushin too hard,
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tchiwinnie: 6:34pm On Oct 17, 2015
happymama:
Abeg,sabi mamas,wat shd i do abt dis poo dt has refuse 2com out after d stitches,scard of pushin too hard,
Congrats mamas. God bless ur lo. Tk plenty water, oranges and other fluids. Don't b scared too as psychology may affect it.
Congrats to oda mamas wey don drop. Team Oct una dey try well well.
Teammates how we dey? God ll surely see us thru. we re almost there.
#teamjanuaryforsmoothdelivery#

(1) (2) (3) ... (801) (802) (803) (804) (805) (806) (807) ... (6958) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.