Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,679 members, 7,851,333 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 05:11 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (807) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8245035 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (804) (805) (806) (807) (808) (809) (810) ... (6960) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by smokeydrinky: 11:36am On Oct 18, 2015
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by smokeydrinky: 11:36am On Oct 18, 2015
My teammates dropping it lyk it's hot.....e be lyk say na only me remain. Dear God plz i don't want to reach edd or cross it....i no wan port go november o eventhough dh birthday na dat nov. Dear God plz send my ill cutie dis week...plzzzzzzzz.

Nd d worst is dat i don't have strength for long walks .even d pineapple i never buy.smh

Congrats iffy nd my oda team mates wey don born.... Welcome to ur los

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by HARMYMY(f): 12:07pm On Oct 18, 2015
iffffy congrats may the arrival of the lo brings good things to the Family. Quick recovery.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by HARMYMY(f): 12:12pm On Oct 18, 2015
smokeydrinky:
My teammates dropping it lyk it's hot.....e be lyk say na only me remain. Dear God plz i don't want to reach edd or cross it....i no wan port go november o eventhough dh birthday na dat nov. Dear God plz send my ill cutie dis week...plzzzzzzzz.

Nd d worst is dat i don't have strength for long walks .even d pineapple i never buy.smh

smokeydrinky don't rush lo one. why you dey jealous of lo and ur dh? your birthday mate go come to. super exciting natural delivery ahead
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ozycy: 12:29pm On Oct 18, 2015
zaynie:
1) Ozycy
2) Iffffffy
3) Zaynie
4) EverfaithfulGod
5) Justcurious
6) Virtuouswife
7) mamaboms
cool ijeoma2728
9) juwonesho
10) Kendlez
11) joilin
12) Wokeyim
13) Ummtwins2
14) happymama
15) Misen
16) tonneth
17) MissOpe
18) kendrallmai
19) toparie
20) ennyhollar1
21) smokeydrinky
22) gtkay
23) T4tunu
24) mbula
25) stadora
26) tyconcepts
27) Cynthiajay
28) Emioga
29) Niyyah
30) Chinwendym
If your name no dey, kindly see Ozycy our evermouthish class captain aka Breaker of the Jinx grin
o tongue
Thanks for helping me to edit the list grin

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ozycy: 12:31pm On Oct 18, 2015
prettmum:
waoh you are my sis, im from isiala mbano too ugiri to be precise. I wish you safe delivery, mother alive, baby alive,husband alive with plenty money..... Joining this thread soon......proudly team june...... With faith
I love your faith. Your testimony will reach you soonest
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ozycy: 12:38pm On Oct 18, 2015
mamasy:
Mamas in the house una good evening oo..
Please I need assistance.. can someone please direct me to the page where we talked about drinking ginger every morning to help achieve a flat tummy after delivery.. can't remember if it was before the tsunami or some one help me state it here again. kiss kiss....
Proudly Dec/jan
Wow, I need this info too, I rmber someone gave details abt it sometime ago. You never born you don dey find solution to flat tummy. I guess you don't wanna play with your figure 8 cheesy

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ginababy(f): 12:40pm On Oct 18, 2015
HARMYMY:

she be VC of the thread. pay to her she go transfer you to the faculty you suppose dey
Hia, only her VC n Financial Secretary. Anyway, I don pay since bt I no want transfer ooo mak I dey my team June.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ozycy: 12:41pm On Oct 18, 2015
happymama:
Hi,my wonderful pple,2God b da glory,my prince landd on 11,around 8pm,sowie 4 d late anouncemnt,d stitches nd d vigilante i had kpt me bk somau
Congratulations mummy prince. May he grow in fear of GOD. Quick recovery to you and awaiting your BS.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ozycy: 12:42pm On Oct 18, 2015
mrsedeh:

And so shall it be iJn; Amen
Sis, I'm ryt beside u on dis....#teamjunewithfaith
Amen to your prayers

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ozycy: 12:44pm On Oct 18, 2015
happymama:
Abeg,sabi mamas,wat shd i do abt dis poo dt has refuse 2com out after d stitches,scard of pushin too hard,
Your doctor is supposed to prescribe drugs for it (stool softener) . Try and reach out to ur doc.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kendlez(f): 12:50pm On Oct 18, 2015
Congrats to all the mamas that have dropped their Lo, Iffffffy, Hapymama, Emioga, Toparie, ijeoma2728 et al.
God bless ur Los kiss
To my remaining teamies, it will end in praise. Lemme return to my viewing mode cool
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ozycy: 12:54pm On Oct 18, 2015
Iffffffy:
To God be the glory, my bouncing babyboy arrived thursday around 11:50pm via CS due to prolong labor. So cute that I couldn't sleep cuz I kept looking at him until he was taken to children's ward due to regurgitation and some other little things. d.
Wow, congratulations my able latest mum. Welcome babyboy. Quick recovery to you
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ozycy: 1:04pm On Oct 18, 2015
stadora:

Congrats dear n glory b 2 God 4 seein u tru CS. Ur bs is a bit like mine dou I didnt experience much contraction durin my labour.
#vigilante is real #

Which BS? This is called birth announcement not BS. Quick and full recovery to you too.

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ozycy: 1:07pm On Oct 18, 2015
mamaboms:
Congratulations to all October mummies that have dropped their lil angel, God bless u and urs. I still dey wait for my LO oooo, m 40weeks+2days. My Gynea has suggested an induction next week if labour doesn't come on its own as my cervix hasn't ripened when he checked yesterday. Choi the fear of induction ehnnn, it is well. Supernatural birth to all the remaining October mommas.
One week is a whole lot of time for labour to start, and with a ripe cervix. Just take long walk, it really helps.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ozycy: 1:07pm On Oct 18, 2015
Emioga:
no vex jare. my baby is so active she takes all my time
I no dey vex again, but we er still waiting for your birth story.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by FINA4804(f): 1:11pm On Oct 18, 2015
Congratulations to all October mothers, birth stories everyday, Glory be to God. I tap into this October grace. Safe delivery to our remaining pushing sisters.
Team march where are you all, Oya its time for Roll call, begin amswer your name............. VC #zayne#pls drop the account number, Team march we are ready to pay now though I have paid my own....*Hapoy sunday to everyone

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ozycy: 1:29pm On Oct 18, 2015
October mamas, we too much ooo, I tuale. We ain't politicians, we keep to our promises. We promised every day baby and that's what we give, that's how we roll, we no dey fall hand, we no dey shake, we er the best team so far, which other team can beat this, we don't make noise, we speak with action. We are coordinated, we are united, we are smart,sharp and Sexy, we are GOD fearing, we er respectful, we know who are seniors are, we get back our flat tummy 24hrs after delivery grin. we are simply too much. Let's keep this thread lively. Yes that's how it's supposed to be, no dull moment with October mama's. WE ARE THE BEST

13 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mamaboms: 1:33pm On Oct 18, 2015
ozycy:

One week is a whole lot of time for labour to start, and with a ripe cervix. Just take long walk, it really helps.
Thanks Ozycy, will start my long walks tmrw diligently.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Trendy80s: 2:43pm On Oct 18, 2015
Niyyah:
Bs(am gonna try and be very detailed)
the labour ish started after dh n i had a nyc rigorous kpekus very early in the morning on sept 29th,i noticed i was leaking whitish/colourless fluid few hours later(ard 12pm) told mil n dh,we went to d private hospital i was using(bin plannibg on using the teaching hospital for my delivery cus of my history),i was checked n i was 2cm dilated already but my membrane was intact(guess i was leaking d kpekus fluid cheesy),as i wasnt feeling anything i went bk with dh to d hoapital in the evening n i was still 2cm n in passive labour stage already...we decided to leave everything till the next morning(went home,had a very hot bath n slept ).
The next morning as i woke up to pee,i saw brown cataarrh n since it wasnt as i read i decided to chill before heading to d teaching hosp, so dh n i walked for an hour n 30minutes and when we got home i dint know where dis energy came from,i did all the chores i cud lay my hands on(even washed dhs car),fastforward to few hours later,mil,sil,dh n i (ftm tins)headed to the hospital n i was 4cm dialated but not fully effaced so i was told to ambulate before i could b admitted(i wasnt feeling anything pain still )
That was when i started d exercises, i walked,ran,clinbed steps,squatted,bathd with hot water like countless times and danced,then the contactions started coming but very irregular n painful but very bearable. Fastforward to 8pm,i went bk to d labour ward with sil(she was on call that night),i was checked and admitted..as i got to the ward,i saw different women who were battling with their ish already,some were speaking in tongues,some were shouting wayooo Allah,lailaha illallahu, summa sebila yansarau,jesu jesu,one even wenz to hajj n back n was shouting labaeka lahumo labaek!Allah!..i was rily scared asswear,i jejely left the ward i was in n started walking ardnyt with my sil,my contractions were 3/5mins aprt as at 10/11pm that same nyt,ard 12pm i startrd having this very painfullllll contractions,very painful somthing,i kukuma left my bed n sat on d floor,,so when d contractiona comes,all i did was hold the bed tightly which helped for a while,d midwives were shouting madam stand up n lie on ur bed or we ll give the bed to somone else,aja lo n gbo nii mii o tii e daun.
D doc on call came n i was examined(6cm already n membrane was still intact),she cald d nurses to bring stfs to rupture d membrane n when i saw the sharp scissors-like thing i screamed n told her to lemme rupture it mysef that i cud do,she laughed n told the nurses to hold my legs n d membrane was ruptured...that was when the real pain started,i started rolling on the bed,panting and sweating like crazy,all the prayers i intended on doing when d real ish strted was forgotten,fastforward to 2am/3am on oct 1,d dr on call told d nurses to give me oxytocin, as i heard d word coupled with everything av read here i shouted that i no want oo,that i want cs ooo,or give me epidurall or promethazine ooo,i dont want to die ooo,this pain is getting too much o,i dont want any hot drip oo,d dr was just laffing n i sure gave her my baddest evil eye,as d nurses came to pass the drip i startrd shaking my hands n screaming as d contractions kept coming,dint even know whem d drip was given, all i felt was dis unexplainable pajn coming in wavessssssss,God i swear i was in heaven,d pain was somting else,i was just screaming n forcing mysef to poo without the urge,as i couldnt contain d pain animore,i stylishly removed d niddle on my hand n d pain reduced,when d dr saw that i wasn't scteaming animore,she shouted madam dont kill your baby far,d head is already in ur pelvis n e ma koba mifaa,abii iru ishe wo ni eleyii gan n told the nurses to pass the drip again,that was when i started begging the nurses....plssss maaa give me five mints to get mysef,pleaseeee two minutes to get mysef,pleasee that dripp is killing me slowly n i was shaking my hands as well,
The pain started coming again after the drip ws strtd again n i started screamingggggg(i had sore throat for days after d delivery) and pushing as well,d dr told me that i wasnt pushing dah i was breathing cus she cudnt c my babys head n that i should hold my legs n pushhhhh,i pushed n pushed nothing aond then i started crying n shoutingg that am not coming here again oooo till 4years timeee,haaaa moroogoooo oooo,even begged the dr to use vacuum to bring the baby out n she snapped n said am not gonna be d one to tell her wat to do n i shoud shut up n push,my sil was my guidian angel dah night,she was dere all tru,tryna calm me down thou i dint notice her o...enof ranting
After like 4pushes n an episiotomy,my baby girl came forth with her tiny faint cry as my poo n wee don her throat cus i gave those nurses the poo of my life, grin,my lo was suctioned n gvn oxygen,dressed n placd under light,placenta came out few seconds later after an inj waa given to me on my hip
The devil later came in form of the house dr that stitched me as he forgot to stitch some. Parts n .started passing heavy heavy cloth,faintd but was resustctd...then i was re stitched by the dr on call lyk 10mins later after d firtst one,i almst died of pain..but when i saw my princess i swear the whole experience was worth it n i d do it all over again kiss
Nb:sorry for gm errors lipsrsealed
May God deliver all the remaininh pushing mamas safely n answer the prayera of ttc mamas.
May God blesss all mothersssssss!
Thanks to all the wonderful mamas on ds e-family,may God bless you all for me.

Please have bin battling with constipation since i delivered n i dunno if there is any thing i can use to relief myself?
Wow, congrats dear, no be small something o
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Trendy80s: 2:48pm On Oct 18, 2015
JUMAYIN:
I said it.....mamas in d house, make una throw me a grand welcome party o, I just got my BFP....i had a miscarriage in march, my preggy buddie deezou has put to bed, I pray we all carry to full term (amen)
Congrats dear, you shall surely carry this to term IJN
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Trendy80s: 2:50pm On Oct 18, 2015
ozycy:
I don get alert na GODWIN
A beautiful baby girl na GODWIN
Just abt an hour ago
My GOD is an awesome GOD.
BS later grin
Congrats lovely.... So happy for you

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by smokeydrinky: 2:51pm On Oct 18, 2015
HARMYMY:

smokeydrinky don't rush lo one. why you dey jealous of lo and ur dh? your birthday mate go come to. super exciting natural delivery ahead
Amen o. Tnx dear..... D last days r usually d longest

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Trendy80s: 2:51pm On Oct 18, 2015
Virtuouswife:
My princess arrived yesterday 12/10/15 at exactly 11:05. God is wonderful. Beautiful BS Coming ur way soon.
Congrats dear
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by senoreetah(f): 3:23pm On Oct 18, 2015
Iffffffy:
To God be the glory, my bouncing babyboy arrived thursday around 11:50pm via CS due to prolong labor. So cute that I couldn't sleep cuz I kept looking at him until he was taken to children's ward due to regurgitation and some other little things.

Can't stand on my own yet, can't walk yet also, is it me or its normal cuz? d pain is something else. I just can't wait to go and see him at d ward.

congrats mama...God is ur strength
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tammyloreoluwa(f): 3:41pm On Oct 18, 2015
ginababy:

Hia, only her VC n Financial Secretary. Anyway, I don pay since bt I no want transfer ooo mak I dey my team June.

ginababy how u dey, hope d ministry is moving well... ?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by everfaithfulGod(f): 4:02pm On Oct 18, 2015
smokeydrinky:

team mate no be only u remain o. we still plenty. i am also praying to have my lo dis week o. my edd is 30th bt ive lost my patience. i ate big whole pineaple on friday bt my teath ache so much so cant continue d pineaple thingy. ive started taking long walk since yesterday,i pray it work out. u can also give it a trial. may God make us deliver safely and keep our lo safe.
#teamoctober4supernaturaldeliveryandamazingbirthstory#
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ginababy(f): 4:16pm On Oct 18, 2015
tammyloreoluwa:

ginababy how u dey, hope d ministry is moving well... ?
Hi teamie, I dey kamkpe. D Ministery is moving really fast. I bless God. I hope u do same? Sry for d plenty jolliment wey e d giv u.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Brownsmoothie: 4:48pm On Oct 18, 2015
Hi beleful mamas,I just port here,av been posting in a wrong thread since yesterday....just got a BFP yesterday.....so I hail all my seniors for here.

14 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 4:54pm On Oct 18, 2015
Brownsmoothie:
Hi beleful mamas,I just port here,av been posting in a wrong thread since yesterday....just got a BFP yesterday.....so I hail all my seniors for here.
welcome and Congratulations kiss.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Emioga: 5:19pm On Oct 18, 2015
For those who know me from the family section I have had two previous pregnancies and how my mother in law has made life so unbearable for me. [code][/code] cry. So I summoned up courage when I got pregnant again and moved out of my matrimonial home. it was tough but I stood strong. Fast forward to my due date still no sign of baby so I went for induction. On getting to the hospital my water was broken and an iv was set. within 10 minutes my baby was born but the real problem started after being stitched(had a tear) I started bleeding internally. My vigina and anus was so swollen I couldn't close my laps. Was wheeled back to the labor room, drugged and my vigina opened to pack out the blood. Feel better down there now. Am back in my matrimonial home with my baby and my mother in law is still there. But who cares when I have my baby girl with me. so sorry for the long story everyone.

19 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Brownsmoothie: 5:22pm On Oct 18, 2015
@ goldenruby tanx tanx

(1) (2) (3) ... (804) (805) (806) (807) (808) (809) (810) ... (6960) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.