Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,725 members, 7,851,481 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 08:27 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (808) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8245347 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (805) (806) (807) (808) (809) (810) (811) ... (6960) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Saao(m): 5:41pm On Oct 18, 2015
Hi mamas and sisters. I really appreciate everyone who contributed or suggested to me after conception and was having itches although I have history of candidas prior to conception. firsttymum thanks so much, I'm still rubbing the cream but the itches has stop and my husband sieze all my trousers after u suggested to him that I should wear gown and schirt, eminya, lovinam and blessedtwins thanks alot.
I'm now vomitting, chest pain, back pain and nuasea. Did u know when these will stop? I'm 9 weeks and 3 days pregnant? During urs how did u handle it?

Thank you

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 6:06pm On Oct 18, 2015
Congrats iffffffy and happymama! Kisses to your little ones kiss kiss

Emioga the lord is your strength.

Newest bfps congratulations may your journey be smooth and easy kiss

The kind question whey people they ask here something ehen? Anyway I Comment my reserve lipsrsealed
Happpy Sunday mamas kiss kiss kiss kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by everfaithfulGod(f): 6:09pm On Oct 18, 2015
Brownsmoothie:
Hi beleful mamas,I just port here,av been posting in a wrong thread since yesterday....just got a BFP yesterday.....so I hail all my seniors for here.
congratulations dear.may u carry to term and deliver safely. u are highly welcome.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by soonest(f): 6:28pm On Oct 18, 2015
Emioga:
For those who know me from the family section I have had two previous pregnancies and how my mother in law has made life so unbearable for me. [code][/code] cry. So I summoned up courage when I got pregnant again and moved out of my matrimonial home. it was tough but I stood strong. Fast forward to my due date still no sign of baby so I went for induction. On getting to the hospital my water was broken and an iv was set. within 10 minutes my baby was born but the real problem started after being stitched(had a tear) I started bleeding internally. My vigina and anus was so swollen I couldn't close my laps. Was wheeled back to the labor room, drugged and my vigina opened to pack out the blood. Feel better down there now. Am back in my matrimonial home with my baby and my mother in law is still there. But who cares when I have my baby girl with me. so sorry for the long story everyone.
Congrats dear! May God give u strength to surmount every challenges that come ur way. Happy vigilante

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 6:42pm On Oct 18, 2015
lioha:
Oct mamas are doing us proud. grin

@zaynie, don't you thinks it's high time we start buying gift for mamas that put to bed? How much do we even have in our purse now grin? Na only pay money, pay your dues! I the hear and from my little calculation the money go Don reach like 5 million. grin Even if we buy gifts worth 5k each for all Oct mamas, money go still berekete. grin

mamas what do you think? grin grin grin

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Yes infact we have like virtual 7million naira.....so we will look into buying virtual gifts tongue tongue tongue
You think say you get sense bah? grin

And y'all liking her posts..... angry angry angry

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by iceboo: 6:55pm On Oct 18, 2015
Congrats to all d new mums. U gutz just make delivery look like nothing. To God b d glory. Abeg if u know who dey fear to born pikin make d pesin come here cone gather liver. No shaking. God is our strength. grin

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 6:56pm On Oct 18, 2015
zaynie:

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Yes infact we have like virtual 7million naira.....so we will look into buying virtual gifts tongue tongue tongue
You think say you get sense bah? grin

And y'all liking her posts..... angry angry angry
grin grin grin grin grin I follow like the post o! Do buy our virtual gift jawe tongue no be only pay dues pay dues we go they hear.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 6:57pm On Oct 18, 2015
ozycy:
October mamas, we too much ooo, I tuale. We ain't politicians, we keep to our promises. We promised every day baby and that's what we give, that's how we roll, we no dey fall hand, we no dey shake, we er the best team so far, which other team can beat this, we don't make noise, we speak with action. We are coordinated, we are united, we are smart,sharp and Sexy, we are GOD fearing, we er respectful, we know who are seniors are, we get back our flat tummy 24hrs after delivery grin. we are simply too much. Let's keep this thread lively. Yes that's how it's supposed to be, no dull moment with October mama's. WE ARE THE BEST

ozycy.....I swear your head is there....!!! Breaker of the Jinx

TeamOctoberTohGbayii....
ActionSpeaks

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by smokeydrinky: 7:24pm On Oct 18, 2015
everfaithfulGod:
team mate no be only u remain o. we still plenty. i am also praying to have my lo dis week o. my edd is 30th bt ive lost my patience. i ate big whole pineaple on friday bt my teath ache so much so cant continue d pineaple thingy. ive started taking long walk since yesterday,i pray it work out. u can also give it a trial. may God make us deliver safely and keep our lo safe.
#teamoctober4supernaturaldeliveryandamazingbirthstory#

Na me nd u get same edd o.... Nd i'm not so sure of d exact date of lmp but i claim oct by fate. Scan.gave me 26 nd 20.

U know i did d pineapple thingy wit my first but i just realized that what i used was cotonu pineapple not queen pineapple. D seller clarified me. Dat queen pineapple dey too big i can't imagine eating quarter of one, except i 'll just cut out nd eat d core only afterall dates whr d bromalin or so is concentrated. My dear long walk is not my thingy. Me nd sweat be long time enemy. But i 'll start usin cycling machine at home nd dancing by God's grace atleast der 'll be fan to cool temper.

We shall all deliver safely in jesus name. Labor shall be quick, short nd painless.....dats my prayer

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Eminya(f): 7:51pm On Oct 18, 2015
Emioga:
For those who know me from the family section I have had two previous pregnancies and how my mother in law has made life so unbearable for me. [code][/code] cry. So I summoned up courage when I got pregnant again and moved out of my matrimonial home. it was tough but I stood strong. Fast forward to my due date still no sign of baby so I went for induction. On getting to the hospital my water was broken and an iv was set. within 10 minutes my baby was born but the real problem started after being stitched(had a tear) I started bleeding internally. My vigina and anus was so swollen I couldn't close my laps. Was wheeled back to the labor room, drugged and my vigina opened to pack out the blood. Feel better down there now. Am back in my matrimonial home with my baby and my mother in law is still there. But who cares when I have my baby girl with me. so sorry for the long story everyone.
Congrats. May your princess bring you joy unlimited and peace in your home, amen.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Eminya(f): 7:56pm On Oct 18, 2015
Saao, pele, if you are lucky you will stop vomiting by the time you enter the second trimester
I controlled vomiting by eating very early in the morning, in fact b4 going to bed at night I prepare what to eat in the morning grin i try as much as possible not to stay hungry and it really helped.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tatacherie: 8:47pm On Oct 18, 2015
Mamas cry I fell into gutter dis evening on my way from service.it rained heavily and didnt know gutter was there al covered with water.one leg in,nd whole body landed on d ground.d top of my abdomen hurts cry I pray my baby is safe

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Blessedmum(f): 9:00pm On Oct 18, 2015
tatacherie:
Mamas cry I fell into gutter dis evening on my way from service.it rained heavily and didnt know gutter was there al covered with water.one leg in,nd whole body landed on d ground.d top of my abdomen hurts cry I pray my baby is safe

Sorry about that, ur baby is safe ijn.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ahnie: 9:12pm On Oct 18, 2015
Tatacherie,eeyah sorry.dont worry your LO is okay.he's well protected by Allah.
tatacherie:
oh tata sorry.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by JUMAYIN(f): 9:17pm On Oct 18, 2015
ginababy:
@Zaynie, abeg no vex ooo. Make u help clarify me 4 dis mata. Na waitin b ur office or post for dis trend? U b general class captain 4 for all d team abi u b HOD 4 dis department? because yesterday I hear u scold Jumayin fear com d catch me.
Bt if team June neva get captain, abeg we go need one n if we get abeg make d person introduce herself to us.
#proudlyteamjune#
lol I am d team captain lipsrsealed undecided cry
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by JUMAYIN(f): 9:18pm On Oct 18, 2015
prettmum:
waoh you are my sis, im from isiala mbano too ugiri to be precise. I wish you safe delivery, mother alive, baby alive,husband alive with plenty money..... Joining this thread soon......proudly team june...... With faith
your faith has made you whole, come back n testify
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by JUMAYIN(f): 9:20pm On Oct 18, 2015
zaynie:

Pele. Just try to find a comfortable position or drink lukewarm water.
It is well.
thanks senior zaynie

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by JUMAYIN(f): 9:31pm On Oct 18, 2015
tammyloreoluwa:
@ginababy and Jumayin present to ur call ooo... make una no vex na Bolanlevivian na him call my attention to u guys ooo,, no be small marra oo sleep, sleep and sleep, coupled with better heavy waist ooo my waist dey expand so fast ooo d tin con dey heavy me i just tire.. abeg my seniors is it normal? heavy waist ooo.. just be like say no be me get dis waist fa.. i dey chop anyhow even now na chopping tins i dey so dey type.. congrats to d mamas way drop.
same here o teammate,i don finish all d food for house,when I dey go to my shop na so I go pack all d food available o
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by faithfulwife(f): 9:36pm On Oct 18, 2015
tatacherie:

So sorry dear, your baby is safe in the mighty name of Jesus. Try to take pcm and rest, you will feel better by tomorrow.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 9:36pm On Oct 18, 2015
Tata....sorry o.
Your LO is fine by God's grace. Nature knows how to protect its own.
Just rest very well and rub any swollen or aching parts and watch for any unusual feeling.
Most importantly have faith.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lawvlypearl(f): 9:40pm On Oct 18, 2015
tatacherie:

You're protected ijn.....it is well with you and your baby.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Eminya(f): 9:48pm On Oct 18, 2015
Tata it is well with you and your lo. God's protection over you both I pray
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ginababy(f): 9:52pm On Oct 18, 2015
JUMAYIN:
same here o teammate,i don finish all d food for house,when I dey go to my shop na so I go pack all d food available o
My able team captain I greet u. Y me no d eat lyk una na? Cold wey catch me yesterday be lyk say dem put me 4 cold room. Chei dis journey no b 4 children ooo.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by JUMAYIN(f): 9:55pm On Oct 18, 2015
Brownsmoothie:
Hi beleful mamas,I just port here,av been posting in a wrong thread since yesterday....just got a BFP yesterday.....so I hail all my seniors for here.
congrats teammate h n h 9 months dear #teamjuneforsupernaturaldelivery
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by JUMAYIN(f): 10:04pm On Oct 18, 2015
ginababy:

My able team captain I greet u. Y me no d eat lyk una na? Cold wey catch me yesterday be lyk say dem put me 4 cold room. Chei dis journey no b 4 children ooo.
I TELL YOU
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ginababy(f): 10:09pm On Oct 18, 2015
tatacherie:
It is well wt u dearie. God's protection all d way. Bt try n go 4 a checkup ooo.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by JUMAYIN(f): 10:20pm On Oct 18, 2015
@tatacherie sorry dear, the devil is a liar

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 10:36pm On Oct 18, 2015
Awwch!!! That must be scary, sorry tatacherie your precious one is safe in Jesus name. kiss

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kamotisha: 10:59pm On Oct 18, 2015
Congrats to all the mamas that have offloaded. God bless and guide our precious ones. Happy vigilante!
Emioga, may the birth of your princess bring blessings and more of God's peace in your family and home.
Tatacherie,All is well. Take pcm and rest, you will feel better in the morning.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Megilicious(f): 11:12pm On Oct 18, 2015
It is well with. U n ur baby Tata ok, d lord dat gives protects his own. @ ginababy said pls go 4 checkup in d morning. Meanwhile calm ur nerves n take pcm 4 any pains. Dnt tink 2much, dnt tink /worry @all. It will all end in praise.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by firsttymum(f): 11:18pm On Oct 18, 2015
Awww tatacherie sorry... Ur baby is safe in Jesus name

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 12:18am On Oct 19, 2015
Tatachiere, sorry about the fall. But don't worry I heart when you fall during pregnancy it means it's a boy. My friend fell and was worried, the mum laughed and said you are having a boy.

I don't know whether na superstition sha, but I heard that.

Congrats to all the belleful counting down this month. Safe delivery in Jesus name.

All those who have downloaded, congrats.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (805) (806) (807) (808) (809) (810) (811) ... (6960) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: zikodem(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.