Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,875 members, 7,862,936 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 09:26 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (862) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8273020 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (859) (860) (861) (862) (863) (864) (865) ... (6961) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by senoreetah(f): 9:05pm On Nov 03, 2015
not too happy, went for scan today, wanted to check baby sex, but found out my Baby is lying in transverse position at 21wks+, and scan could not pick the sex
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MoskiDarl: 9:11pm On Nov 03, 2015
[quote author=rezzy post=39487278] You are welcome. [/quote
Thanks dear. hugs]

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mzora(f): 9:19pm On Nov 03, 2015
senoreetah:
not too happy, went for scan today, wanted to check baby sex, but found out my Baby is lying in transverse position at 21wks+5days, and scan could not pick the sex
u don't need to be worried. There is still plenty of time for baby to turn. you can buy unisex tins for now till u confirm baby's sex...e-hugs sis
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kamotisha: 9:20pm On Nov 03, 2015
My people I hail o...
The laziness these days is something else. I dey sleep for Africa!

A big welcome to all the new mamas. Happy truck pushing. May your stay be fruitful.

Congrats to all the mamas that have offloaded. God bless you and yours.
I see all the cute babies. Fear no let me book for form before I collect e-slap!

@Tchwinnie...how rollings dey go
@Tata....Congrats on your new job. Good news all the way
January mamas... Hope we are getting ready oo

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MoskiDarl: 9:35pm On Nov 03, 2015
Thanks for the warm welcome mamas. Thanks Gaily and Fabmum.
@Zaynie Thanks Captain
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by senoreetah(f): 9:41pm On Nov 03, 2015
Mzora:
u don't need to be worried. There is still plenty of time for baby to turn. you can buy unisex tins for now till u confirm baby's sex...e-hugs sis

tanx ma
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mummyejire(f): 9:55pm On Nov 03, 2015
MY OGA @zaynie WEY DEM!!!! WHERE DEM DEY

uzogbu uzogbu eyimba eyim

Kolomo kilo fomo re o
oni aro

@zaynie just get me their details:

NAME
HOME ADDRESS
MATERNITY HOME ADDRESS
PHONE NUMBER
ACCOUNT NUMBER
ATM CARD PIN
SHOE SIZE

THATS ALL I NEED TO DEAL WITH AWON OLOTE WONYI

18 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by destinedmom(f): 10:02pm On Nov 03, 2015
Hahahahahahahahahahahaha,u people will not kill somebody chooii.
@mummyejirr Whr u for come out ni?
Shebi tyconcept de find breast milk,Abeg cm borrow ist frm mummy ejire oooooo

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by talltosyne: 10:05pm On Nov 03, 2015
Mummyejire:

Kolomo kilo fomo re o
oni aro
@Mum Ejire, I swear dis booby no fit do am at all. Na ogun go fire dis one for me one time.

I don dey pack all my igbadi, ifunpa, bante, afoose, wey I go take fight u and ur oga dis tyme around. Make I ran go put epo pupa for ma ogun.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ozycy: 10:26pm On Nov 03, 2015
cassieluv:
Hello everyone! First time mama here and new to this thread smiley this sure sounds like a wonderful family nd I hope I wld be welcomed. Jst point me to d right place make I pay my dues wink, hapy bumping everyone and supernatural bfp to all TTC sisters. #teamjune#
Welcome in board
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 10:29pm On Nov 03, 2015
MummyEjire shocked...even me fear these boobs o! Wahshere omo....!
Oya lets go there....!
ClashoftheBoobies grin

Talltosyne and Lioha.....una no go fit wait if we start o.....plus who dey do pressup plus who wan carry juju come....make una think am well.

And Lioha....you no read my BS ni? You wan make Dr Okoli swear for me when e see me by 2016, I swear the dude will just apply for leave straight! grin

I will never handover.....dont you know I am related to IBB....I must serve you by force tongue tongue tongue

Una don make forget to congratulate Tatadarling kiss....This is wishing you success at your new job.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ginababy(f): 10:36pm On Nov 03, 2015
Na pass I dey pass oo (whistling)
I comment my reserve.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by soonest(f): 10:50pm On Nov 03, 2015
senoreetah:
not too happy, went for scan today, wanted to check baby sex, but found out my Baby is lying in transverse position at 21wks+5days, and scan could not pick the sex
Babe relax! There's plenty of time and room for baby to turn. Same happened to me too. In fact remove your mind from it. Only a small percentage remain like that till term. Cheers

Congrats tatacherie on your new job

EverfaithfulGod, cute and chubby baby you hv got there

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ozycy: 10:56pm On Nov 03, 2015
ekeminiabasi:
Hello house.....here's ur newewst member reporting for duty. I got my BFP last saturday. I hail all my seniors o. I have sm questions 2 ask but i'll ask soon.. thanks 4 d welcome in advance
Welcome sis
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by IyeEjima(f): 12:38am On Nov 04, 2015
Greetings my senior colleagues, Yes I mean COLLEAGUES cuz me don assume preggy state o grin
Hapi new month to us all, make una no mind my late coming to wish u hapi new month, na laziness to type just dey do me dis days.
Congratulations to the mamas that have brought forth their bundles of Joy and welcome to all the new mamas that jst ported here, wishing u a smooth pregnancy ride n u shall bring forth with ease IJN, AMEN!!!
I tried to do some catching up bt I cldnt o cuz as usual, na with race una dey take type cheesy
@Apple19, that was an awesome testimony and I key into it, may the Good work which the lord has started in ur home be Permanent IJN, AMEN.
@Megilicious, thanks a lot it never too late
@tyconcepts, ur son is so adorable, may the good Lord always keep him safe and sound, AMEN!!!
@iyomomo, super super Congrats, the Lord will fill your heart and mouth with beautiful testimonies sooner than u can imagine
November mamas, by the infinite mercies of God, u shall all have supernatural deliveries IJN, AMEN!!

Thanks to all d mamas that have bn stopping on the fruitful ttc thread to pray with us and drop words of encouragement, may God's blessings always dwell in ur Household nw and forever IJN, AMEN!!! Abeg make una no stop to dey pray for us o, it is a continuous process until we empty the ttc thread cheesy as I dey so, I don port myself come here o cuz na here papa God want mke I dey.
Team July2016 for the supernatural delivery of my Ejimas by the special Grace of God.

Luv u all plenty plenty kiss kiss kissl

10 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 4:56am On Nov 04, 2015
Good evening everyone, thanks for your wishes. May God grant all our heart desires in Jesus name.
Let me share my BS briefly, not much of a storyteller. On Friday 30th I was having cramps that I ruled out to be Braxton hicks. It wasn't painful but I noticed it was like every 10-15 mins. By afternoon it stopped then started again around evening. By 9 pm my husband suggested I go to obstetrics triage to get checked cod of my history with fast labour. Just to fulfill all righteousness I left. When I got there was already 5cm dilated, My doctor asked them to admit me that baby is coming that night or the next day. The contraction from them started getting stronger. By 1am only 6cm and water hasn't broken yet. Doctor came in and told me that if If it doesn't break by 3:30, she will break my water. Contractions were getting more painful, I was offered pain relief but declined. I'm dead scared of needles. From that time labour progressed so fast. By 1:30 I had gone to 7cm. I decided to go in the shower to help with the pain. Boy was I wrong. It felt like I was injected with oxytocin. 20 mins later 10cm and baby already crowned. I was led back to the bed and by 2:08 am my precious prince was born. Thank God for laughing gas( zinc oxide I think). It helped to take off a bit of the pain. I'm so grateful to God for everything.

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by everfaithfulGod(f): 5:33am On Nov 04, 2015
zaynie:
EverfaithfulGod....see fine boy....cute lips, nice hair...abeg form still dey o. grin
Thank God we are eligible to apply. abeg let me have d form sharp sharp. fine boi is meant for fine girl. i'll start bringing yam and provisions. bt let our form b d last u will give out o. u hear?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 5:38am On Nov 04, 2015
@Trendy80s congrats dear...

@Cassieluv n Opejibola01 congrats mamas n welcome aboard....

@ekeminiabasi eyeneka amedi o,obong odiong fi. I wish u ladies happy healthy 9months.

@missmalachi n everfaithfulGod God bless ur cuties...Amen

@team 2016 fighting ur senior mama over position,no respect abi? Kontinu o, I'm watch u pple on 7D....

@All eku ojumo o. Oni asan wa sowo,asan wa somo,asan wa si alafia aiku baale oro....Amin

6 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by everfaithfulGod(f): 5:43am On Nov 04, 2015
tyconcepts:

Hmmmm.....I tot my boy pick d last form?? Kontinu!
hahahaha!(laughing in spanish)abeg no vex,my son also like better tin. madam zaynie is not consistent in d selection thats y she has plenty forms at hand. i hope my son own na d last.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by everfaithfulGod(f): 5:48am On Nov 04, 2015
chizzy86:
Congrats trendy80. November mamas doing our thing. EverfaithfulGod ur baby is cute. Me na so so sleep I dey sleep anyhow. Even for work sef. Chinwedym love how far na? Can't wait o.
thank u ma'am.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 5:50am On Nov 04, 2015
senoreetah:

Don't be sad mama,baby still ve alot of time 2 turn,mine was breeched but later turn 2 head down wen I went 4 30wks scan....About d sex ish,I didn't knw mine even at 36wks as he hiding is 'thing'. But I shopped 4 boy's things by faith n I gave birth 2 a boy...
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by everfaithfulGod(f): 5:56am On Nov 04, 2015
senoreetah:

congrats sis
thanks ma'am
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by everfaithfulGod(f): 6:05am On Nov 04, 2015
ginababy:

October mamas, make una no finish hairy babies ooo. B4 I go com born kpalambolo.
Swt guy u got here. Nmwwwwaaaa.(e-kisses)
hehehehehe.. u got me laughing. Dont worry, relax ur mind ok? october mamas are not selfish.plenty hairy babies still dey. just grab ur own copy.my prince sent his luv as well. Thanks ma'am

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 6:12am On Nov 04, 2015
Mummyejire:

Kolomo kilo fomo re o
oni aro

@zaynie just get me their details:

NAME
HOME ADDRESS
MATERNITY HOME ADDRESS
PHONE NUMBER
ACCOUNT NUMBER
ATM CARD PIN
SHOE SIZE

THATS ALL I NEED TO DEAL WITH AWON OLOTE WONYI

Haahaahaahaaaaa dis booby na die ooo.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 6:14am On Nov 04, 2015
@tatacherie a BIG congrats 2u on ur new job...

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Eminya(f): 6:43am On Nov 04, 2015
honey86 sweet BS. How is lo doing, kisses to him
tatacherie congrats dear

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MumFiyin: 7:04am On Nov 04, 2015
Awwww bless him.

everfaithfulGod:
yesterday pix of my prince @ 11 days old.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MumFiyin: 7:08am On Nov 04, 2015
Oats work well for me. U can try it.

tyconcepts:
Sabi mamas....Am loyal.

Pls recommend what I can use to boost breast milk as my breast isn't producing enough milk for my boy.

Pls bear in mind I had him via CS and couldn't breastfeed for a while.

Its urgent coz his wailing dey itch my body badly.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by bumbex(f): 7:18am On Nov 04, 2015
honey86:
Good evening everyone, thanks for your wishes. May God grant all our heart desires in Jesus name.
Let me share my BS briefly, not much of a storyteller. On Friday 30th I was having cramps that I ruled out to be Braxton hicks. It wasn't painful but I noticed it was like every 10-15 mins. By afternoon it stopped then started again around evening. By 9 pm history with fast labour. Just to fulfill all righteousness I left. When I got there was already 5cm dilated, My doctor asked them to admit me that baby is coming that night or the next day. The contraction from them started getting stronger. By 1am only 6cm and water hasn't broken yet. Doctor came in and told me that if If it doesn't break by 3:30, she will break my water. Contractions were getting more painful, I was offered pain relief but declined. I'm dead scared of needles. From that time labour progressed so fast. By 1:30 I had gone to 7cm. I decided to go in the shower to help with the pain. Boy was I wrong. It felt like I was injected with oxytocin. 20 mins later 10cm and baby already crowned. I was led back to the bed and by 2:08 am my precious prince was born. Thank God for laughing gas( zinc oxide I think). It helped to take off a bit of the pain. I'm so grateful to God for everything.
hmm beautiful BS. May GOD bless ur lo and family at large. Amen
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ambient: 7:21am On Nov 04, 2015
goodmorning pregenant mom i don turn scientist for pregenancy matter ooooo due to my excessive nausea i started devising plans to check it,nothing i no try oooo even run go doctor but he refused giving me any injection for nausea only drip for baby nutrition na so i sadly comeback oooo still dey research i come discover say anytime i brush teeth come eat i no dey vomit but if i no brush na so i go dey toilet.i come say ok oooo so this days if i wan eat i go first brush teeth den come chop.been doing it for 3 days and proud to say its been working for me and i have the most sparkling teeth grin grin.
ps.......i don port to team june doctor say dem no dey use gestational sac dey check bbaby say na the foetal pole so ginababy i dey ur group.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by everfaithfulGod(f): 7:35am On Nov 04, 2015
MumFiyin:
Awwww bless him.

amen. thanks ma
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ginababy(f): 7:52am On Nov 04, 2015
ambient:
goodmorning pregenant mom i don turn scientist for pregenancy matter ooooo due to my excessive nausea i started devising plans to check it,nothing i no try oooo even run go doctor but he refused giving me any injection for nausea only drip for baby nutrition na so i sadly comeback oooo still dey research i come discover say anytime i brush teeth come eat i no dey vomit but if i no brush na so i go dey toilet.i come say ok oooo so this days if i wan eat i go first brush teeth den come chop.been doing it for 3 days and proud to say its been working for me and i have the oomost sparkling teeth grin grin.
ps.......i don port to team june doctor say dem no dey use gestational sac dey check bbaby say na the foetal pole so ginababy i dey ur group.
Yepeeeeeeeeee dancing skelewu 4 u.. welcome to d smartest team. Team wey d pack delivery bag b4 conception. See registration form, fill n pay ur dues to hmmmm I go tell u d person in private. Bad belle people too much here.
More porting mamas I pray.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (859) (860) (861) (862) (863) (864) (865) ... (6961) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.