Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,605 members, 7,840,436 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 04:41 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (861) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8211021 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (858) (859) (860) (861) (862) (863) (864) ... (6960) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 3:46pm On Nov 03, 2015
zaynie:
@ Faithfulwife...sorry Sis. Have you tried this coconut oil remedy. Google it. I have heard a lot pf testinmonies about it o.

@ Chima414, is the pram/ stroller to be used as a baby cot? Or for strolling in this Naija? Which area?
If you want to use it as cot, just add money and buy a bassinet and a playpen. Cos by the time the baby can flip or sit up the pram is good as gone. So you can use a bassinet in the first few weeks and a cot/ pen for later.
Buh if nah for outing things or just relaxing around the house. Carry go wink

MumFiyin....well done o....no be you dey fight Snr Modath the other day for Atinuke....now, you dey toast the beautiful Princess Kash. Kontinu! I am watching you in 100D angry

Missmalachi, your baby is very beautiful and big too. Wow! Just like yesterday when you were fretting and getting worked up cos baby refused to keep to due date. She took her time and came out looking beautiful and healthy. God is truly great!
its for staying at home o. Although I am not sure I will be needing it anymore................thanx dear(come and update our diary o).

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tchiwinnie: 4:22pm On Nov 03, 2015
ekeminiabasi:
Thanks all! @zaynie;last month's salary don get budget,i'll include the dues in this month's budget. My concern; before now,i have been pregnant 3 times,but sadly all ended in miscarriages. 16,13 nd 15 weeks respectively. 1st one water jst broke nd nd baby had 2 b evacuated, 2nd one; stressed myself a bit and woke up in d morning with pains and miscarried naturally. 3rd one; I was placed on progesterone till 12weeks, then my cervix was tied.I was on bedrest,but still miscarried. Sorry for d long epistle,but does ny1 know wat precautions I shld take asides rest nd no stress? Thanks
Sorry abt ur losses. wot is ur blood grp?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by FINA4804(f): 4:24pm On Nov 03, 2015
@ekemini, so my dear the Lord is with you. Like Zaynie aaked what are the causes of the previous miscarriages? Then if you where told it's normal like I was told after two times then you have to change approach.....
1. More prayers
2.More rest no stress at all,just be on your bed and be served
3.More research
4.then if you are not comfortable with your doctors you can change hospital....
These and more where what I did especially the prayer part and God has bring so faithful to me. It is well with you my sister

6 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ginababy(f): 4:26pm On Nov 03, 2015
ekeminiabasi:
Thanks all! @zaynie;last month's salary don get budget,i'll include the dues in this month's budget. My concern; before now,i have been pregnant 3 times,but sadly all ended in miscarriages. 16,13 nd 15 weeks respectively. 1st one water jst broke nd nd baby had 2 b evacuated, 2nd one; stressed myself a bit and woke up in d morning with pains and miscarried naturally. 3rd one; I was placed on progesterone till 12weeks, then my cervix was tied.I was on bedrest,but still miscarried. Sorry for d long epistle,but does ny1 know wat precautions I shld take asides rest nd no stress? Thanks
I will advise u start traditional herbs. It might help u carry dis to term.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ginababy(f): 4:28pm On Nov 03, 2015
zaynie:
Ekeminiabasi, why the miscarriages...was it due to incompetent cervix or what?
Is there an underlying issue?

Cc...Nurse Kaffy4Bill

Ginababy....you wan make laff tear my yansh again bah?
Which one be catapult bra? My own na bagco sack dem dey use sew my bra o...no be tailor dey sew the bra sef na bricklayer dey build my bra tongue
Breast pass breast o.....no try me at all.

You and Lioha...una never reach! I don dey build my army since nah!
MummyEjire, where are thou and thy Mighty Chest......? Show face o...the fight is about to shele!

Tyconcepts.....dont hold me when fight starts o...I will scatter ground.

Gaily04...you be better pikin. Oya chop knuckle!
Who carry my girdle pant wey I dey use fight? If I no see am na it b say I go only d separate fight btw Zaynie n Lioha.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ekeminiabasi(f): 4:35pm On Nov 03, 2015
Thanks 4 ur prompt response.....no I wasn't diagnosed of incompetent cervix..d gynae just. did it as a precautionary thing. I did a scan where d cervix was measured and it was competent,but the doc said jst 4 precaution. It's more unexplained. No real reason was given,they all just said;b prayerful. @gina;yes herbs have been recommended,but i'm scared of all these herbs. I've used 3 different hosp/gynea. Btw;i had fibroid surgery after d 1st loss.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ginababy(f): 4:43pm On Nov 03, 2015
ekeminiabasi:
Thanks 4 ur prompt response.....no I wasn't diagnosed of incompetent cervix..d gynae just. did it as a precautionary thing. I did a scan where d cervix was measured and it was competent,but the doc said jst 4 precaution. It's more unexplained. No real reason was given,they all just said;b prayerful. @gina;yes herbs have been recommended,but i'm scared of all these herbs. I've used 3 different hosp/gynea. Btw;i had fibroid surgery after d 1st loss.
Dnt b scared. Even women dat had given birth thru CS now takes a particular herbs around to help dem giv birth vaginally. D only herbs I dnt agree wt is wen dey ask 4 chicken or any items aside money. Hia I d run four fourty. But dey help a grt deal.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ekeminiabasi(f): 5:07pm On Nov 03, 2015
Thanks Gina....i'll consider it. my mum has been saying it right from the 2nd pregnancy....re u currently on herbs?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lightedpath(f): 5:21pm On Nov 03, 2015
Congratulations teamie trendy80s
Firstymum- I dey o. Dey siddon look as pikin dey relax

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ekeminiabasi(f): 5:31pm On Nov 03, 2015
@Fina4804;thanks noted. @tchwinnie;my blood group AB+. I've done d rhesus test. Doesn't affect me. Thanks.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by rezzy: 6:08pm On Nov 03, 2015
@trendy80. Congrats on the birth of your prince. May he be a source of joy to your family
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by everfaithfulGod(f): 6:09pm On Nov 03, 2015
pix of my prince charming@ 2 days old

36 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by everfaithfulGod(f): 6:17pm On Nov 03, 2015
yesterday pix of my prince @ 11 days old.

32 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Fabmummy: 6:18pm On Nov 03, 2015
everfaithfulGod:

everfaithfulGod:

Handsome bobo kiss kiss see hair grin grin congrats once again dear
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by bumbex(f): 6:22pm On Nov 03, 2015
everfaithfulGod:
handsome baby bobo e-hugssssssssss
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ambient: 6:27pm On Nov 03, 2015
[quote author=everfaithfulGod post=39649743]yesterday pix of my prince @ 11 days old.[/quote
handsome boy already getting fat with breast milk.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by everfaithfulGod(f): 6:38pm On Nov 03, 2015
Trendy80s:
Glory be to God. My baby boy arrived 11am today through CS. Birthweight is 2.6kg. BS coming soon, very long story dearies as my boy is in the ICU but rapidly improving. Talk to you mummies later
congratulatns dearies. we thank God it ended in praise. rest well dear

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tyconcepts(f): 6:41pm On Nov 03, 2015
Sabi mamas....Am loyal.

Pls recommend what I can use to boost breast milk as my breast isn't producing enough milk for my boy.

Pls bear in mind I had him via CS and couldn't breastfeed for a while.

Its urgent coz his wailing dey itch my body badly.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by everfaithfulGod(f): 6:47pm On Nov 03, 2015
bumbex:
handsome baby bobo e-hugssssssssss
thank u ma'am

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by everfaithfulGod(f): 6:49pm On Nov 03, 2015
[quote author=ambient post=39650035][/quote]yes o. he is a super sucker. thanks ma'am
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by everfaithfulGod(f): 7:00pm On Nov 03, 2015
Fabmummy:

Handsome bobo kiss kiss see hair grin grin congrats once again dear
thanks ma'am
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ginababy(f): 7:05pm On Nov 03, 2015
ekeminiabasi:
Thanks Gina....i'll consider it. my mum has been saying it right from the 2nd pregnancy....re u currently on herbs?
Nooooo. Just dat I knw a lot of pple dat hav testified to it.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ginababy(f): 7:12pm On Nov 03, 2015
everfaithfulGod:
October mamas, make una no finish hairy babies ooo. B4 I go com born kpalambolo.
Swt guy u got here. Nmwwwwaaaa.(e-kisses)
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 7:21pm On Nov 03, 2015
EverfaithfulGod....see fine boy....cute lips, nice hair...abeg form still dey o. grin

Tyconcepts, have you tried drinking hot pap. Drink plenty hot pap then use a hot towel to compress the breast. The breast go swell come ni.
Also try to eat starchy foods...like yam or swallows.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tyconcepts(f): 7:52pm On Nov 03, 2015
zaynie:
EverfaithfulGod....see fine boy....cute lips, nice hair...abeg form still dey o. grin

Tyconcepts, have you tried drinking hot pap. Drink plenty hot pap then use a hot towel to compress the breast. The breast go swell come ni.
Also try to eat starchy foods...like yam or swallows.

Hmmmm.....I tot my boy pick d last form?? Kontinu!

Have drank pap ooo but I would continue + d breast massage.

Breast milk must flow lo' ruko Jesu.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by talltosyne: 8:11pm On Nov 03, 2015
zaynie:

Come on in Mama. You are welcome. Have a stressfree and fruitful pregnancy.

And pay your dues o......to ME

Apple19....I see you have joined Lioha's team just like Talltosyne.....my heart is broken mehn!!!? angry

Mama Atinuke, Mama Atinuke, Mama Atinuke! How many times did I call u? Ayaff lleave u with ur dues oooo, my own be say no near team april mama as u no gree to step down for 2016. Jst wonder if u be ijebu woman wey u like money like dis.

I pity all dis mama wey dey fight for Atinuke. Na money u go take pursue all of them.

Congratulation @Trendy08, wish u and ur Lo speedy recovery

Team November, wish u all supernatural and painless delivery.

#teamaprilforpainlessdelivery#

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by chizzy86(f): 8:29pm On Nov 03, 2015
Congrats trendy80. November mamas doing our thing. EverfaithfulGod ur baby is cute. Me na so so sleep I dey sleep anyhow. Even for work sef. Chinwedym love how far na? Can't wait o.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by talltosyne: 8:40pm On Nov 03, 2015
ginababy:

Who carry my girdle pant wey I dey use fight? If I no see am na it b say I go only d separate fight btw Zaynie n Lioha.
@ginababy, no tell me say fear don dey catch u ooo. Mama Atinuke no fit do anything. Won ki fi oko nla deru ba arugbo (dey no sey use big pen*s scare old woman).

@Lioha, make we stand our ground oooo so we go get money buy crib for our team mate. If Aunty Zaynie like, make she take d money with her buy house for banana island like linda ikeji, na she sabi.
Make she return all our teamie dues wey dey with her b4 I show d kind person wey I be.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ginababy(f): 8:41pm On Nov 03, 2015
talltosyne:

Mama Atinuke, Mama Atinuke, Mama Atinuke! How many times did I call u? Ayaff lleave u with ur dues oooo, my own be say no near team april mama as u no gree to step down for 2016. Jst wonder if u be ijebu woman wey u like money like dis.

I pity all dis mama wey dey fight for Atinuke. Na money u go take pursue all of them.

Congratulation @Trendy08, wish u and ur Lo speedy recovery

Team November, wish u all supernatural and painless delivery.

#teamaprilforpainlessdelivery#
Some kind yarn dey swt my belle.
Zaynie drop oooooooooo for 2016 mamas. Or u fit come buy anoda form join 2016 mamas.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ginababy(f): 8:46pm On Nov 03, 2015
talltosyne:

@ginababy, no tell me say fear don dey catch u ooo. Mama Atinuke no fit do anything. Won ki fi oko nla deru ba arugbo (dey no sey use big pen*s scare old woman).

@Lioha, make we stand our ground oooo so we go get money buy crib for our team mate. If Aunty Zaynie like, make she take d money with her buy house for banana island like linda ikeji, na she sabi.
Make she return all our teamie dues wey dey with her b4 I show d kind person wey I be.
Noooo fear ke! Right now I d do exercise on top my bed. U no say e don tay way I fight so I don forget some styles way d pain body.
Zaynie must drop.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mubzay(f): 8:46pm On Nov 03, 2015
@tchiwinnie: can I use agumentin 625mg @ 16 weeks preg? Am expectorating a lot. Its as if dre is something to cough out every now n then. T now happens all thru d day. Ur second opinion will be appreciated. Thank u

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by senoreetah(f): 9:00pm On Nov 03, 2015
everfaithfulGod:

congrats sis

(1) (2) (3) ... (858) (859) (860) (861) (862) (863) (864) ... (6960) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.