Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,093 members, 7,863,829 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 07:17 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (913) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8275615 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (910) (911) (912) (913) (914) (915) (916) ... (6961) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by firsttymum(f): 6:02pm On Nov 16, 2015
Chinwendym:
Amen o! Na vigilante make you disappear? Hows our lo doing?

Welcome mama prugee! Enjoy your stay and have a smooth ride kiss tell oga to come and pay double, one for your membership and two for spying on us incognito tongue

Gaily04 na eko dey make you shine 32 like this shocked odikwa vely lisky! Carry go nurrin do you.
yes my love... He is fine o... Very fine

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by senoreetah(f): 6:03pm On Nov 16, 2015
Prugee:
Im a new mom to b in house.if I really understand wat u moms mean,im team March! Im I free to stay?Meanwhile I enjoyed alot of d comments and im still trying to understand the shortforms.heard so much about this trend and im loving it.also still trying to quote share rply etc.

welcome team mate...it will end in praise
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ozycy: 6:08pm On Nov 16, 2015
Welcome Prugee

By "EKO " do you pple "nzu" or?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nazablossom(f): 6:20pm On Nov 16, 2015
teamyellow for now,status may change sha
maureensylvia:
let's catch a bit fun
Dear mamas in da house. which team are u?

Blue team - pregnant with a boy

Pink team - pregnant with a girl

Green team - want to find out sex before delivery

Yellow team - waiting to find out sex until delivery

Plaid Team - Twins, one boy and one girl.

Purple Team - You know the gender, but aren't telling!

for me am in green team
#teammarcheyeingFebuary

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Fabmummy: 6:25pm On Nov 16, 2015
MsPat:
Where is dat madam tax collector madam zaynie?! Atinuke no gree her come dis side bah....
Anyhow, most senior mamas in the house this is Mspat...the proudestgrin reportin with my big belle....live and direct from my husband's couch...chilling with cold milo...watching E!.... while DH is making me hot amala grin grin grin

#teamapril

who dey collect rent for here? cool and who be captain for april before i go overthrow the person o?! i cant shout! grin

*tummywalks out before dey will say my mouth too much and settles with hot amala and ponmo and fish grin grin

team april don plenty oooo! u are welcome teammate, happy bumping

@Prugee
u are welcome dear, happy bumping
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 6:37pm On Nov 16, 2015
So sorry for your loss MoskiDarl. The Lord of bounty will certainly replace all you have lost in triplefolds. Amin.
***warmhugs***

My peeps how una dey?

Novembermamas aka MamaGoSlows tongue tongue tongue, no wonder y'all wanted to port to October.... grin
May God make it sweet, swift and easy for you. Amin kiss

My Teamies....how vigilante?...me I just dey flenjo cos my princess na to wake...chop...sleep...na em she dey do. No fuss whatsoever...seriously hope she continues like this o wink

Welcome Prugee...may your stay be fruitful. Amin.
Pay your dues o!

Welcome Mspat...you seem to be another mouthishmama( side-eye).
May your stay be fruitful. Amin
Oya pass the amala this way....put plenty gbegiri and ewedu o!

--------------------------------------
Now lets make something clear.....since all the HighChiefs and Seniors and Elders of this ever splunphyk thread don remove me from probation and crown me as the Financial Director....ALL payments are made to ME alone. grin
TeamCaptains will ONLY register names o!!! tongue
Cc...all team captains wink
Cc: Ginababy, Talltosyne, Lioha, Tammyloreoluwa

Newbies...shine your eyes well o!

Yes!!! The eagle has landed! grin

22 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mrsbw: 6:43pm On Nov 16, 2015
Prugee:
u will,I was worried too towards the end of my 21st week I started feeling it.im 24 weeks gone now in fact baby kicks dat I even feel d effect very well, u soon will.

Thanks! And welcome to the thread...happy bumping!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mrsbw: 6:44pm On Nov 16, 2015
tchiwinnie:
Welcome mama. Do u at any tym feel some 'scratches' in ur lower abdomen?

Well i feel cramps smetimes, nt scratches
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mrsbw: 6:46pm On Nov 16, 2015
Chinwendym:
Moskidarl take heart and may God reward you double for your loss kiss

Mrsbw welcome and may your journey be smooth and easy! The way your placenta is presented could prevent you from feeling your baby kick early, and also factors like your size and if its your first!

I am on the big side and started getting the butterfly feeling in my stomach at 19 weeks and kicks at about 22 weeks!

Try lying on your left side or take something really sweet you will definitly get that niggle smiley

Amen! Yes its my first. Will def try ur suggestions

Thanks!!

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lioha(f): 6:53pm On Nov 16, 2015
So sorry for your lost, i understand how you feel, wish you double for your trouble.

MoskiDarl:
Thanks for your prayers. Went to see my Gyn yesterday. Did a scan and the foetus was no longer in the womb and was no longer . He had to remove the cerclage and you can guess the rest of the story.

my bld grp O+ve.

Funny enough the Drs have never attributed the MCs to stress.
For now no ttcing till I find out the root cause.

To God be the glory.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Hafsat24(f): 7:08pm On Nov 16, 2015
@lizzy22.. Same here o..super strong kicks and loss of appetite..dont worry your baby will change position soonest..I'm losing weight self undecided..went for my appointment today and was told I've got malaria..though I don't feel sick just tiredness..only good news is babys head is down..been down for 4weeks now..I hope and pray it remains so..wouldn't like last minute surprises grin..so far I've gained just 4kg to my original weight#dancing#.. MS did me shege cheesy..all in all we'll be fine..I can't wait o.. grin..may God grant us an easy and safe delivery

#proudlyteamDecember#

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Gaily04(f): 7:14pm On Nov 16, 2015
tammyloreoluwa:

and where in my post did u see i said it was wrong craving for it?

@ Gaily04 ok oo kontinue oo just ready to wash baby head well well ooo, cus for antenatal dem say make we stop am ooo say d tin no good but some mama just kept chewing d tin like say dey life depend on am.
@ ginababy where u at? oya show face ooo.

me would take Plaid team ooo..

And where in my post did u c me chewing nzu? It was only eko (white agidi) and moimoi I ate o

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by rezzy: 7:23pm On Nov 16, 2015
ozycy:
Welcome Prugee

Eko is agidi (cold strong pap)

Prugee, welcome

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by talltosyne: 7:24pm On Nov 16, 2015
MsPat:
Where is dat madam tax collector madam zaynie?! Atinuke no gree her come dis side bah....
Anyhow, most senior mamas in the house this is Mspat...the proudestgrin reportin with my big belle....live and direct from my husband's couch...chilling with cold milo...watching E!.... while DH is making me hot amala grin grin grin

#teamapril

who dey collect rent for here? cool and who be captain for april before i go overthrow the person o?! i cant shout! grin

*tummywalks out before dey will say my mouth too much and settles with hot amala and ponmo and fish grin grin
Mspat, u re highly welcome, May God journey with you. Kindly pay ur due to LIOHA, she's d team captain and collect ur form from her. E be like say u get mouth small, but trust u get snr's for hia.

@Sodiamond, u r welcome.

Mama's I dey hail oooooo

Teamaprilforpainlessdelivery
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ginababy(f): 7:25pm On Nov 16, 2015
@Aunty Zaynie, ur talk d always swt my belle. Nhmmmm dis ur new invention is beta bt one more tin. We will do d collection n report to u d one wey we no report mean say we no collect ooo n help us d direct dem to d right person. For dis I will buy kpomo for u.

@tammyloroluwa, Tnx 4 checking on me. Sleep is embarrassing me left, right, center. Hardly stay awake to type anything b4 sleep will arrest me. Hope u r doing fyn wt lo? Lyk yesterday we r gradually making progress wt d challenge. God dey our side.

@hajarahbadmus, Tnx 4 checking on us darling. MS is real ooo. Dis wk u face one next is anoda na waoooo. We r capable to d tax anyway.

@Mspat, welcome vigilant d luk for u so run oo.

@prugee, welcome feel free to mingle n do d needful.

@Moskidal, it is well wt u darling. Ur red carpet d kamkpe as u will make ur royal entrance n exit all in 2016 wt ur bundles of Joy.

Dh just bought Agidi wt pepper soup for me. O boy sleep don clear for my eyes n finally out of bed. Make una come join me bt bring straw nt spoon ooo.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 7:27pm On Nov 16, 2015
Tyconcepts thanks o! I don taya to countdown self!

Ozycy eko is agidi.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lioha(f): 7:32pm On Nov 16, 2015
I don't think you have paid to me teamie.

MsPat:

#teamapril

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Gaily04(f): 7:33pm On Nov 16, 2015
Goodevening able and pushing mamas, I hail o. I went for ANC registration and I was like a fresher abi newbie ko, others were already 5, 6 and even 7months while I was jst 13weeks gone. Plenty sidetalks and even eyes as if I do bad thing o. I even felt confused, this was d same time I did for my previous preggie. Is it too early?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lioha(f): 7:35pm On Nov 16, 2015
Agidi I think

ozycy:
Welcome Prugee

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ambient: 8:09pm On Nov 16, 2015
haa ginababy agidi is getting intresting everyday ,i will try it out tomorow coz i no fit carry last.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ginababy(f): 8:28pm On Nov 16, 2015
ambient:
haa ginababy agidi is getting intresting everyday ,i will try it out tomorow coz i no fit carry last.

Ooooo u hav bn missing out on dis. Wakeup n enjoy it. Welcome on board darling.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 8:34pm On Nov 16, 2015
Gaily04:
Goodevening able and pushing mamas, I hail o. I went for ANC registration and I was like a fresher abi newbie ko, others were already 5, 6 and even 7months while I was jst 13weeks gone. Plenty sidetalks and even eyes as if I do bad thing o. I even felt confused, this was d same time I did for my previous preggie. Is it too early?
I don't think so Jare....those people are just bored ni....be like me and dash them the EVIL eye grin

Captain lioha....make I be our class treasurer nah wink
Tax manager zaynie...amala yaf finish o but cold malt remain smiley

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ginababy(f): 9:01pm On Nov 16, 2015
Gaily04:

13weeks n u were still feeling lyk a newbie? Dats strange for me ooo. Started my ANC at 6weeks n I mingled well, collected numbers, made new friends n den personalised d tutor, asked a lot of questions, in fact I enjoyed my first experience. In fact, dh was wt me n we were just doing follow follow abt. Make I here say I accept intimidation. Some na money make dem no start early lyk me so I no b dier mate n squad. U beta feel free oooo. Na ur money.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MiddyO(f): 9:52pm On Nov 16, 2015
[quote author=Aim07 post=40075824]Sabi mamas, ao tins? I am just feeling pains in my left upper thigh joined with buttocks, any time i walk it aches me alot nd av never felt like this before. Started yesterday night, am 35wks + gone. Who has felt this kind of pain before? What can be done to reduce the pain?

I feel pains in my right butt all the time, I just use rub and hot water bottle. Guess it's part of the package. Sorry o.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ksnowbaba: 10:01pm On Nov 16, 2015
My wife came in with this result from her scan today and am kinda confused.
Pls wats d meaning of "R/O inevitable abortion"
Pls I need urgent response.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ginababy(f): 10:04pm On Nov 16, 2015
Haaa afta eating agidi som minutes ago, nw is macaroni cooked wt palm oil, crayfish, mashed pepper, onion n Maggi wt no tomatoes. Dh is sleeping n I'm cooking dis in d kitchen all alone. Does dat my recipe might irritate pls 4giv me n dnt throw up too much n does dat r salivating bring ur seat n straw. Wow I'm perceiving burning sensation.
#rushingtothdkitchen#
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tatacherie: 10:09pm On Nov 16, 2015
ozycy:

I've always known d said Nzu as EKO.never knew its called Nzu sef
Welcome Prugee.wishing u a stress free ride and smooth delivery.enjoy
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tatacherie: 10:16pm On Nov 16, 2015
Gaily04:

And where in my post did u c me chewing nzu? It was only eko (white agidi) and moimoi I ate o
Lolzz see confusion o cheesy na wetin I type cause all dis one oo.I know Nzu as EKO that's wat I've heard people cal it in Benin here n Delta,and d EKO others know me i know as AGIDI only
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ebonychic18(f): 10:21pm On Nov 16, 2015
ksnowbaba:
My wife came in with this result from her scan today and am kinda confused.
Pls wats d meaning of "R/O inevitable abortion"
Pls I need urgent response.

R/O is an abbreviation for rule out. So that statement means they need to rule out inevitable abortion as a diagnosis. It is well. But what happened?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tatacherie: 10:25pm On Nov 16, 2015
Dp
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tatacherie: 10:26pm On Nov 16, 2015
Welcome mspat.wishing u a smooth ride and easy delivery
@ Moskidarl May God wipe away ur tears.be strong sis.May ur glorious children manifest physically soonest IJN.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lizzy22(f): 10:38pm On Nov 16, 2015
@Goldmine,..Lol, tanks swit am hopeful*!@Hafsat...hmmm swittie u're lucky o, cnt jez wait to pop newaiz! @soonest will try it dear tanks..! Hi every1...

(1) (2) (3) ... (910) (911) (912) (913) (914) (915) (916) ... (6961) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: verize3(f) and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.