Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,019 members, 7,838,560 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:26 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (914) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8205847 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (911) (912) (913) (914) (915) (916) (917) ... (6959) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by okeoghene4real(f): 10:45pm On Nov 16, 2015
Was at d clinic today with Dh to register for antenatal cos we change hospital.
It was quite a wonderful experience for us to see and listen to our baby's heartbeat. Can't trade it for any thing on earth.
After d whole episode, I told dh not to get angry when next I finish all the chips and chicken cos no be me dey eating am alone

9 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 10:49pm On Nov 16, 2015
ginababy:

13weeks n u were still feeling lyk a newbie? Dats strange for me ooo. Started my ANC at 6weeks n I mingled well, collected numbers, made new friends n den personalised d tutor, asked a lot of questions, in fact I enjoyed my first experience. In fact, dh was wt me n we were just doing follow follow abt. Make I here say I accept intimidation. Some na money make dem no start early lyk me so I no b dier mate n squad. U beta feel free oooo. Na ur money.

Really?
Life must really suck for people like that... angry angry angry.... abi?
Whose mate are you?
What squad do you belong to?

#SeeOurShouldersWeCarryThemUp.....Je kowale jare.
I should just walk and pass buh I can't help myself. lipsrsealed

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by GHoJes: 10:49pm On Nov 16, 2015
[quote author=mitchyy post=4008747[/quote]
Abeg no vex like 52 times, see only the humour intended; this your name be like mtscheeew.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ksnowbaba: 10:51pm On Nov 16, 2015
ebonychic18:

R/O is an abbreviation for rule out. So that statement means they need to rule out inevitable abortion as a diagnosis. It is well. But what happened?
She started seeing blood this morning that's why we went for the scan..is there hope our baby is intact? I really need to cheer my wife up what should I do?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 11:07pm On Nov 16, 2015
ksnowbaba:

She started seeing blood this morning that's why we went for the scan..is there hope our baby is intact? I really need to cheer my wife up what should I do?

Just hold on till you see a Dr tomorrow.
Tell your wife to keep faith. If this baby is yours, no amount of bleeding will stop him/her from meeting you guys.
Hug your wife ( i no say kpekus o!), soothe her. Morning is just a few hours away.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ebonychic18(f): 12:18am On Nov 17, 2015
ksnowbaba:

Sir pls just keep up the faith. Like zayne said morning is a few hrs away. See your doc first thing tomorrow morning. It's never over until it is over. No matter the outcome keep encouraging her and don't stress her too. God knows what is best for us. Best wishes.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Joysa(f): 12:25am On Nov 17, 2015
Gaily04:

I can help u with some, ambient, Joysa, nazablossom, nwarosa, MoskiDarl, where art thou
thanks for the mention. Na tiredness just hold me since
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Joysa(f): 12:33am On Nov 17, 2015
maureensylvia:
let's catch a bit fun
Dear mamas in da house. which team are u?

Blue team - pregnant with a boy

Pink team - pregnant with a girl

Green team - want to find out sex before delivery

Yellow team - waiting to find out sex until delivery

Plaid Team - Twins, one boy and one girl.

Purple Team - You know the gender, but aren't telling!

for me am in green team
#teammarcheyeingFebuary
green team hoping God wil surprise me with plaid team cool wink grin

I hail all d mamas of this wonderful thread o.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mitchyy(f): 4:59am On Nov 17, 2015
[quote author=GHoJes post=40097640][/quote]

Lmao. The full name is Michelle o cheesy

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ambient: 7:02am On Nov 17, 2015
i had the scariest night ever yesterday i came back home after visiting my mum for 2 days only to go to the fridge and finished an open can of baked beans without asking how or when it was open.yesterday night my belley started paining me seriously na so i start to dey shout as person weyndey under attack .i tot i losed my baby yesterday night ooooo,na so i start to dey pray dey read psalm 91,my dh started asking me what i ate yesterday i started listing all i ate and mentioned the baked beans he screamed and told me that he opened it two days ago before i travelled and the light that was seeing was only brought yesterday na so i fall down dey shout. to cut long story short,after battling with my tummy through out the night i was able to poo around 4.30am and i got myself.it wasnt funny my sabi mama.food poision is real ooo

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by favoredgal: 7:39am On Nov 17, 2015
@ambient thank God you are ok now. Iv suffered from food poison (ate from a plate with soap residue) and I thought I was going to see my creator that day and I wasn't even pregnant. It's well

P.s when you guys open any tin, pour it Ito a plastic plate. Don't store anything in an opened tin

8 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 8:04am On Nov 17, 2015
Ha zaynie you won't comman gonna kill samborri with laugh here o grin free that mama joor.

Ksnowbaba please take it to the Lord in prayer, many women bleed in pregnancy without any harm to their babies just try and calm your dw, by the Grace of God all is well.

Ambient ndo o! I know that feeling, I once ate a refrigerated shawarma and that day I saw stars!!! Shame and fear of how my husband would react no gree me talk wetin I chop grin I pooed and threw up to high heavens!
In pregnancy our whole system becomes delicate, so we really need to watch what we eat.

So all you mamas are going green and hoping for plaid Itssorite very good for the environment undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by PresVA: 8:09am On Nov 17, 2015
@ ambient, ThankGod you're ok now.... I had food poison on Sunday, visited the toilet whenever I put anything as little as water into my mouth. .. felt so weak..

So later in d night (same sunday), I started bleeding with heavy cramps cry cry

Then, me and my dh went to d hospital yesterday, they did a pregnancy test and the test was weakly positive cry cry embarassed
The cramping yesterday was hell, thought my waist was going to break...

Been on bedrest since yesterday but I really doubt if there's any chance of survival for my baby as I still bleed up till now.. cry

My baby was(is) about 6weeks...ftm

We should really mind what we eat... it's well.. if I end up losing this pregnancy, I know God will replace it before this year ends. smiley smiley

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by soonest(f): 8:23am On Nov 17, 2015
ambient:
i had the scariest night ever yesterday i came back home after visiting my mum for 2 days only to go to the fridge and finished an open can of baked beans without asking how or when it was open.yesterday night my belley started paining me seriously na so i start to dey shout as person weyndey under attack .i tot i losed my baby yesterday night ooooo,na so i start to dey pray dey read psalm 91,my dh started asking me what i ate yesterday i started listing all i ate and mentioned the baked beans he screamed and told me that he opened it two days ago before i travelled and the light that was seeing was only brought yesterday na so i fall down dey shout. to cut long story short,after battling with my tummy through out the night i was able to poo around 4.30am and i got myself.it wasnt funny my sabi mama.food poision is real ooo
Tell me about it. Yesterday in the evening, i bought and ate moimoi from a fast food after work. By 2am my troubles began,thank God i'm still alive. i purged more than 7 times till this morning. It left me weak. It's even now i'm getting myself.
Sorry o! We should be careful of what and where we eat.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ambient: 8:24am On Nov 17, 2015
PresVA:
@ ambient, ThankGod you're ok now.... I had food poison on Sunday, visited the toilet whenever I put anything as little as water into my mouth. .. felt so weak..

Then, me and my dh went to d hospital yesterday, they did a pregnancy test and the test was weakly positive cry cry embarassed

Been on bedrest since yesterday but I really doubt if there's any chance of survival for my baby as I still bleed up till now.. cry

We should really mind what we eat... it's well.. if I end up losing this pregnancy, I know God will replace it before this year ends. smiley smiley
am so sorry for this,it seems that you didnt have an idea you where pregenant? food poison is no joke ooo.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by PresVA: 8:29am On Nov 17, 2015
ambient:

am so sorry for this,it seems that you didnt have an idea you where pregenant? food poison is no joke ooo.
I knew I was pregnant but I didn't know some food could affect me like this..

I ate nsala soup two times, it had plenty of uziza(both seeds and leaves) and I heard uziza is used to 'cleanse' the stomach. .

I know better now, will be so careful nxt time.. embarassed

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ifyjip(f): 9:05am On Nov 17, 2015
Am Team yellow o, cos hubby said we r nt checking sex until delivery dat wch eva sex is fine by him but am a bit anxious. ....
maureensylvia:
let's catch a bit fun
Dear mamas in da house. which team are u?

Blue team - pregnant with a boy

Pink team - pregnant with a girl

Green team - want to find out sex before delivery

Yellow team - waiting to find out sex until delivery

Plaid Team - Twins, one boy and one girl.

Purple Team - You know the gender, but aren't telling!

for me am in green team
#teammarcheyeingFebuary
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ifyjip(f): 9:14am On Nov 17, 2015
Nawa o! So other mamas DH are asking dem to go chech d sex of their baby my own DH asked me nt to check and pray for a Healthy baby instead. Dat If I insist on going I shldnt tell him now if I go to baby shop I get so confused on wat to buy yesday I bought mostly white, yellow, lemon and other unisex colors leaving blue and pink out..cryyyyyyyyy!

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 9:27am On Nov 17, 2015
Presva please stay positive and proclaim life in your womb! Theres nothing too hard for God to do! Have faith dear your little one might just be a fighter and stay put despite the bleed! The Lord is your strength kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

@house if I never blow kiss your way here before heres some for you! I am feeling very happy today hoping to overdose on some natural oxytocin!

#contractionmuststartbyfirebyforce cheesy

kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ginababy(f): 9:36am On Nov 17, 2015
zaynie:

Really?
Life must really suck for people like that... angry angry angry.... abi?
Whose mate are you?
What squad do you belong to?

#SeeOurShouldersWeCarryThemUp.....Je kowale jare.
I should just walk and pass buh I can't help myself. lipsrsealed

I tell myself dat 2 escape intimidation. Where eva u find urself, first hold unto somtin (self confidence). Dat is 4 me oooo. U can ignore if it doesn't concern u because d squad n mate no b 4 anybody 4 dis trend oooo.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by GHoJes: 9:39am On Nov 17, 2015
mitchyy:

Lmao. The full name is Michelle o cheesy
Thanks for not vexing.

It takes one with a good sense of humour to see it when the joke is on you. Nice day!

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tatacherie: 9:41am On Nov 17, 2015
soonest:

Tell me about it. Yesterday in the evening, i bought and ate moimoi from a fast food after work. By 2am my troubles began,thank God i'm still alive. i purged more than 7 times till this morning. It left me weak. It's even now i'm getting myself.
Sorry o! We should be careful of what and where we eat.
Pele mama.hope ure feeling better.7 times is much oo.
@ all good morning.we should really watch wats on our plates before chewing or gulping down o.let's be extra-extra careful.na so 2 months ago I chop extraordinarily ripe avocado with treelike stripes from fridge.d rest na story...found myself in labour ward..emergency..Thank God for God.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tatacherie: 9:45am On Nov 17, 2015
@ Chinwendym thanks for d kisses cheesy Go and bring forth ur cute Son with ease

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tyconcepts(f): 9:48am On Nov 17, 2015
One has to be careful of intakes of food & drink while preggie....Throw back to when I was pregnant { I bi plenty people senior for here so show some respect and Holla wink }....I was feeling very hot one afternoon which I was 19wks preggie and a friend brought this ice chilled power horse to the house, if u see the way I gulp the whole can....Mehnnnn d feeling was heavenly and refreshing. Then came the night and horror began. I started having irritation in my throat and restlessness in my tummy with woozy feeling. I couldn't feel myself at all and unfortunately I was d only one at home. Had to drag myself to the loo, deep my hands in my throat and force myself to vomit everything I ate for the day, sat under the shower for a while and manage to sleep off but not before asking Google the effect of power horse on a pregnant woman.....Lol and behold it was raw posion as the content was totally unfit for a preggie. When I gist DH later the next day he just said "If I slap u now dem go say I dey maltreat small pikin wei I adopt as my own".

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by favoredgal: 10:06am On Nov 17, 2015
PresVA:
@ ambient, ThankGod you're ok now.... I had really doubt if there's any chance of survival for my baby as I still bleed up till now.. cry

You won't lose this pregnancy in Jesus name. We cover that baby with the blood of Jesus. You will carry to term and deliver safely. You will testify

8 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by favoredgal: 10:08am On Nov 17, 2015
tyconcepts:
One sleep off but not before asking Google the effect of power horse on a pregnant woman.....Lol and behold it was raw posion as the content was totally unfit for a preggie. When I gist DH later the next day he just said "If I slap u now dem go say I dey maltreat small pikin wei I adopt as my own".

Interesting... I used to take red bull in my first trimester and I remember I checked it up and saw it was safe

Guess body differs sha cuz I took pineapple all thru my first pregnancy and even this one and nothing happened to me. Was surprised to later read that it induces labor

May God watch over us and our babies
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Izzystevens: 10:12am On Nov 17, 2015
PresVA:

...Death and life are in the power of the tongue
...Speak life and you shall have it
...You are pregnant with a baby and not blood
...See the blood as excess blood finding a way of escape

Let your faith in God be unshakable and you will see the great physician @ work.

It is well with you dearie.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Izzystevens: 10:15am On Nov 17, 2015
favoredgal:

You won't lose this pregnancy in Jesus name. We cover that baby with the blood of Jesus. You will carry to term and deliver safely. You will testify

Thanks, bless your heart.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ginababy(f): 10:18am On Nov 17, 2015
PresVA:

It seems Somborri has concluded on her case already. Dnt tink or say dis again because wat we confess is wat we get. HAVE FAITH God is still on d throne.

7 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 10:36am On Nov 17, 2015
tyconcepts:
One has to be careful of intakes of food & drink while preggie....Throw back to when I was pregnant { I bi plenty people senior for here so show some respect and Holla wink }....I was feeling very hot one afternoon which I was 19wks preggie and a friend brought this ice chilled power horse to the house, if u see the way I gulp the whole can....Mehnnnn d feeling was heavenly and refreshing. Then came the night and horror began. I started having irritation in my throat and restlessness in my tummy with woozy feeling. I couldn't feel myself at all and unfortunately I was d only one at home. Had to drag myself to the loo, deep my hands in my throat and force myself to vomit everything I ate for the day, sat under the shower for a while and manage to sleep off but not before asking Google the effect of power horse on a pregnant woman.....Lol and behold it was raw posion as the content was totally unfit for a preggie. When I gist DH later the next day he just said "If I slap u now dem go say I dey maltreat small pikin wei I adopt as my own".
This part got me lmao! grin grin grin You even get mind confess, me na the fifth amendment I plead lipsrsealed

Thanks tatacherie an extra mwah for you kiss kiss kiss kiss

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Zee10(f): 10:40am On Nov 17, 2015
Bless the Lord with me o. Gave birth this morning at 8.20am to a princess. In fact the delivery was amazing. Praise the Lord. BS later.

Proudly teamnovember.

May the Lord grant all the remaining pushing mamas easy and supernatural delivery in Jesus name. Amen

37 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (911) (912) (913) (914) (915) (916) (917) ... (6959) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.