Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,834 members, 7,810,209 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:59 PM

What Are You A Girl Or A Woman? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Are You A Girl Or A Woman? (1628 Views)

Name One Thing You Can't Stand In A Beautiful Girl Or A Handsome Guy. / How Do You Know That A Girl or Boy Really Loves You? / Ugly Intelligent Girl or Beautiful Dull Girl? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are You A Girl Or A Woman? by ng4am(f): 9:28am On Mar 08, 2012
THE DIFFERENCE IS CLEAR
A woman will observe for a while, and then call her man's attention to the matter arising but a gal will not, she is just there to catch fun, ruin and go. A Girl can spend 5k on ice cream, A woman can manage 5k to cook for a week. A girl will want to keep up with trends. A woman will want to consider her man's progress. A girl will never ask how he manages. Caring after him is a , woman's priority. A girl will measure her man's worth by the weight of his pocket. A woman will measure her man's worth by his level of Wisdom and the fear of God and how disciplined he can be towards finances. A girl is naturally selfish, stubborn, and Short sighted. A woman is sacrificial, loyal, future oriented and family minded. A girl wants everything now. A woman waits until they can both attend to their needs as at when possible. A girl is not considerate. A woman helps her man to plan, "Who can find a virtuous woman? For her price is far above rubies. what ar u? A girl or virtuous woman?
Have a lovely day

2 Likes

Re: What Are You A Girl Or A Woman? by Killz3(m): 9:40am On Mar 08, 2012
Nice. . .
Re: What Are You A Girl Or A Woman? by Dyt(f): 9:44am On Mar 08, 2012
i wanna b a woman
Re: What Are You A Girl Or A Woman? by Killz3(m): 9:51am On Mar 08, 2012
Dyt is a girl undecided
Re: What Are You A Girl Or A Woman? by Dyt(f): 9:55am On Mar 08, 2012
neva bn one rili
i jst pray 2 God 4 more understandin
Re: What Are You A Girl Or A Woman? by Goldieluks: 10:20am On Mar 08, 2012
Am a woman, thanks to God.
Re: What Are You A Girl Or A Woman? by slimyem: 10:26am On Mar 08, 2012
i'm neither!
a girl is a child and a woman is too ordinary.
i'm a LADY!
Re: What Are You A Girl Or A Woman? by Killz3(m): 10:38am On Mar 08, 2012
slimyem:

i'm neither!
a girl is a child and a woman is too ordinary.
i'm a
LADY!
undecided undecided

For not knowing that a lady is a woman -1000! tongue
Re: What Are You A Girl Or A Woman? by slimyem: 11:00am On Mar 08, 2012
~Killz~:

undecided undecided

For not knowing that a lady is a woman -1000! tongue
for not realising that using the word lady was a choice of something better-suited
-50,000 cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: What Are You A Girl Or A Woman? by Killz3(m): 11:05am On Mar 08, 2012
slimyem:

for not realising that using the word lady was a choice of something better-suited
-50,000 cheesy cheesy cheesy
Thief. . . I minus-ed 1000, you minus-ed 50,000. . . tongue

For denying that a lady is a woman, -10,000
Re: What Are You A Girl Or A Woman? by slimyem: 11:11am On Mar 08, 2012
~Killz~:

Thief. . . I minus-ed 1000, you minus-ed 50,000. . . tongue

For denying that a lady is a woman, -10,000

for not knowing what denial really is in relation to the debated post,-100,000! cheesy cheesy
Re: What Are You A Girl Or A Woman? by Killz3(m): 11:25am On Mar 08, 2012
slimyem:

for not knowing what denial really is in relation to the debated post,-100,000! cheesy cheesy
For trying to deny the roles of a woman in relation to the debated post, -200,000. tongue
Let me leave you before i ruin your bank account. . .
Re: What Are You A Girl Or A Woman? by slimyem: 12:05pm On Mar 08, 2012
~Killz~:

For trying to deny the roles of a woman in relation to the debated post, -200,000. tongue
Let me leave you before i ruin your bank account. . .

for failing to realise the post isnt about roles of women but about which feminine word one chooses to identify with,-500,000. cheesy cheesy
P.S-my bank account is unshakeable! tongue tongue
Re: What Are You A Girl Or A Woman? by Killz3(m): 12:19pm On Mar 08, 2012
slimyem:

for failing to realise the post isnt about roles of women but about which feminine word one chooses to identify with,-500,000. cheesy cheesy
P.S-my bank account is unshakeable! tongue tongue

That's my last card! angry
Re: What Are You A Girl Or A Woman? by arrived(m): 1:01pm On Mar 08, 2012
Una money don finish?
Re: What Are You A Girl Or A Woman? by englishadaeze(f): 1:58pm On Mar 08, 2012
am 100percent WOMEN i can take care ov maself buh always put ma mans need first a women is da BOSS smiley
Re: What Are You A Girl Or A Woman? by echobee(f): 8:36pm On Mar 09, 2012
both
Re: What Are You A Girl Or A Woman? by slimyem: 6:23pm On Apr 07, 2012
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: What Are You A Girl Or A Woman? by maclatunji: 6:41pm On Apr 07, 2012
ng4am: THE DIFFERENCE IS CLEAR
A woman will observe for a while, and then call her man's attention to the matter arising but a gal will not, she is just there to catch fun, ruin and go. A Girl can spend 5k on ice cream, A woman can manage 5k to cook for a week. A girl will want to keep up with trends. A woman will want to consider her man's progress. A girl will never ask how he manages. Caring after him is a , woman's priority. A girl will measure her man's worth by the weight of his pocket. A woman will measure her man's worth by his level of Wisdom and the fear of God and how disciplined he can be towards finances. A girl is naturally selfish, stubborn, and Short sighted. A woman is sacrificial, loyal, future oriented and family minded. A girl wants everything now. A woman waits until they can both attend to their needs as at when possible. A girl is not considerate. A woman helps her man to plan, "Who can find a virtuous woman? For her price is far above rubies. what ar u? A girl or virtuous woman?
Have a lovely day

Lovely. I am looking for a woman.
Re: What Are You A Girl Or A Woman? by ralfo85(m): 6:47pm On Apr 07, 2012
I agree with you 99.9 %. But it is a tough one to find a virtuous woman...
Re: What Are You A Girl Or A Woman? by johnugwu: 8:10am On Apr 08, 2012
My fiancee is a combination of all u pointed out for a woman. I realy thank God for her. For d girls in d house pls try and metamorphosise to a woman
Re: What Are You A Girl Or A Woman? by pendo89(f): 9:53am On Apr 08, 2012
What is the diff btwn a nice 9 yr old girl and a 29 yr old careless woman? Are they both girls?
If the 25 year old misbehaves she's labeled a girl? So are all young girls careless?? knowing very well that one is not in a relationship?

A girl is simply a female child!
A woman is an adult female.

If a woman(adult female in relationship) is careless she is simply a careless woman and not a careless girl.
Every adult female on this forum is a woman.

Right question is,

ARE YOU A LADY?? A well-mannered and considerate woman with high standards of proper behavior,and virtuous??

Not every woman is a lady but every lady is a woman.

1 Like

Re: What Are You A Girl Or A Woman? by slimyem: 11:36am On Apr 08, 2012
pendo89: What is the diff btwn a nice 9 yr old girl and a 29 yr old careless woman? Are they both girls?
If the 25 year old misbehaves she's labeled a girl? So are all young girls careless?? knowing very well that one is not in a relationship?

A girl is simply a female child!
A woman is an adult female.

If a woman(adult female in relationship) is careless she is simply a careless woman and not a careless girl.
Every adult female on this forum is a woman.

Right question is,

ARE YOU A LADY?? A well-mannered and considerate woman with high standards of proper behavior,and virtuous??

Not every woman is a lady but every lady is a woman.

i like!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Need A Girl / Boys Keep Disturbing Her / Is She Too Young.......? Please Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.