Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,244 members, 7,825,939 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 07:00 AM

Ugly Intelligent Girl or Beautiful Dull Girl? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ugly Intelligent Girl or Beautiful Dull Girl? (20023 Views)

Why Are Most Guys Unfaithful Even When They Have Loyal Or Beautiful Girlfriends? / Upload Ur Pics Let See How Handsome Or Beautiful U Are / Guys Killer Curve Or Beautiful Face???? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ugly Intelligent Girl or Beautiful Dull Girl? by Skidoc(m): 11:10pm On Nov 30, 2005
Hello again,
Assume you are an eligible bachelor who is about to get married. For your bride, if you had to choose between:
(a) an ugly girl who is intelligent and smart. The type they call Brain without Beauty.
(b) a beautiful girl who is dull. The type they call Beauty without Brain.
What will your choice be?
Remember you can't choose both.
I will go first...

As for me, I will choose the beautiful dull girl because I am very fond of beautiful girls and I believe I can train and teach her to become intelligent. On the other hand, there is no training or teaching or therapy that can make an ugly girl become beautiful. If you say you will buy her all the make-up in the world, she will just look like a decorated baboon.

Your turn, please share your opinion. Thanks.

Skidoc

1 Like

Re: Ugly Intelligent Girl or Beautiful Dull Girl? by disney(f): 11:21pm On Nov 30, 2005
Hey skidoc,
u made me cry for all the ugly girls . rolleyes embarassed cry cry cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: Ugly Intelligent Girl or Beautiful Dull Girl? by Seun(m): 11:35pm On Nov 30, 2005
Even if a girl is too 'ugly' to find the man of her dreams, she might not be too ugly to change the world like, say Mother Theresa.

5 Likes

Re: Ugly Intelligent Girl or Beautiful Dull Girl? by Skidoc(m): 11:43pm On Nov 30, 2005
Hello Disney, sorry I meant no harm.
Hello Seun, you have not answered the question.

1 Like

Re: Ugly Intelligent Girl or Beautiful Dull Girl? by ijebuman(m): 11:47pm On Nov 30, 2005
Skidoc:

As for me, I will choose the beautiful dull girl because I am very fond of beautiful girls and I believe I can train and teach her to become intelligent. On the other hand, there is no training or teaching or therapy that can make an ugly girl become beautiful.

If you say you will buy her all the make-up in the world, she will just look like a decorated baboon.

What if there's a genetic reason why she is dull, aren't you worried that you may end up with dull kids cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ugly Intelligent Girl or Beautiful Dull Girl? by damygurl(f): 11:56pm On Nov 30, 2005
If i waz a guy my decision will be based on luv!!! i won't marry a gurl no matter how beautiful she iz if i don't luv her cuz it's not gon last. if to say she's ugly. let me stop here and say sumthing is she really ugly or just not as beautiful as da barbie dolls dat walk around!! i don't think anybody is ugly now i'm not saying we don't have ugly peeps cuz there r people who have don stuff to their body dat even though they r beautiful dat thingy has discoloured, or made them ugly. i'm not trying to hate but MJ is an example!!! da boi waz fine like so sexy b4 he did dat thingy to his boy!!! now back to wat i waz saying who looks ugly to u might be da queen to sumone else and who looks very beautiful to u might look very ugly to someonelse. so if i luv her she not gon look ugly to me and even if is i'm gon be able to overlook it cuz i luv her and there waz sumthing about her dat attracted me to her!!!
it's not alwayz  about da physical beauty cuz their peeps who r beautiful aside but got black hearts!!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ugly Intelligent Girl or Beautiful Dull Girl? by pharrod(m): 12:31am On Dec 01, 2005
Beautiful my foot if she doesn't have anything up stairs.

2 Likes

Re: Ugly Intelligent Girl or Beautiful Dull Girl? by hotangel2(f): 5:25am On Dec 01, 2005
pharrod:

Beautiful my foot if she doesn't have anything up stairs.

thank God some men still have brains.

If i was a man, i really wouldn't choose based on those things. But i'll deff go out with the beautiful girls, before i finaly find someone i love and would wanna marry.
Re: Ugly Intelligent Girl or Beautiful Dull Girl? by ahoyLT(m): 9:22am On Dec 01, 2005
Skidoc,

Sorry, i have seen it all, There is no way u will sit with a girl that is pretty and she can't have a decent discussion with you and your friend. What the heck.

I believe more in the girl brain thatn beauty, because at the end of the day beauty might fade, and intelligence don't except she has brain problem. therefore i vote for a girl with brain. And forget this thing about ugly and brainy, beauty is in the eye of the beholder, what u called uglyness, my brother, might be my own beauty.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ugly Intelligent Girl or Beautiful Dull Girl? by kenflavor(m): 9:30am On Dec 01, 2005
@ahoy LT
WORD

1 Like

Re: Ugly Intelligent Girl or Beautiful Dull Girl? by ahoyLT(m): 9:59am On Dec 01, 2005
Kenflavor, this is fact and not words. If u have had your share of gals u will understand. Can u imagine taking ur gal out and u discussing politics or anyother issue with friends and she can't mutter out a word, cus she is f..king dumb. Won't u be ashame and ur other friends babe are chipping in 1 or 2 things

3 Likes

Re: Ugly Intelligent Girl or Beautiful Dull Girl? by kenflavor(m): 10:14am On Dec 01, 2005
@ahoy LT
                na wa ooo. I am supporting you. I meant u are saying the fact. Say na WORD u yearn no be trash wink

2 Likes

Re: Ugly Intelligent Girl or Beautiful Dull Girl? by kenflavor(m): 10:15am On Dec 01, 2005
ok?

1 Like

Re: Ugly Intelligent Girl or Beautiful Dull Girl? by ahoyLT(m): 10:30am On Dec 01, 2005
Thanks, u the man .

1 Like

Re: Ugly Intelligent Girl or Beautiful Dull Girl? by nana(f): 12:59pm On Dec 02, 2005
As for me,i would rather go for the ugly but brilliant guy because beauty without brain is nothing.

1 Like

Re: Ugly Intelligent Girl or Beautiful Dull Girl? by Nobody: 9:36pm On Dec 07, 2005
Re: Ugly Intelligent Girl or Beautiful Dull Girl? by christyne(f): 10:03am On Dec 08, 2005
As 4 mi,i'd rather go 4 d ugly but brilliant guy cos beauty without brain is nothing.Apart frm dt,i dont really like flashy guys not to talk of not been intelligent.Godammit.
Re: Ugly Intelligent Girl or Beautiful Dull Girl? by IAH(f): 6:46pm On Dec 08, 2005
I like fine guys but I like intelligent guys MORE.wink

2 Likes

Re: Ugly Intelligent Girl or Beautiful Dull Girl? by kadejayi(m): 6:50pm On Dec 08, 2005
hmmmmm...... how do ur differentiate beautiful form ugly, when beauty is in the eye of the beholder
Re: Ugly Intelligent Girl or Beautiful Dull Girl? by FOD(m): 7:00pm On Dec 08, 2005
Who is the beholder? i guess s/he has eyes.

welcome back, Kay
Re: Ugly Intelligent Girl or Beautiful Dull Girl? by Skidoc(m): 10:07pm On Dec 08, 2005
I asked you all to choose one because it is very very rare to find a girl that has both. I mean real beauty and not just average looks and real brains not just average. It's one out of every one million.
Re: Ugly Intelligent Girl or Beautiful Dull Girl? by Oracle(m): 10:39pm On Dec 08, 2005
It Depends on what people view as beauty
1st
there is facial beauty thatz the normal one
U KNOW FINE GIRL AND ALL THAT
2ndly
there is beauty in the mind
thatz a girl that has a good character
There's a saying that goes thus
BEAUTY IS IN THE EYES OF THE BEHOLDER
If u listen to a Nigerian song titled
"Beautiful As U are" then u'll understand what im talking about.
Re: Ugly Intelligent Girl or Beautiful Dull Girl? by goodguy(m): 10:50pm On Dec 08, 2005
What's the use if she's beautiful, but dull? Even if she's won beauty contest 10 times, if she doesn't have anything upstairs, no vacancy for her. cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ugly Intelligent Girl or Beautiful Dull Girl? by Oracle(m): 11:51pm On Dec 08, 2005
Goodguy that means u'll go 4 the other category
good luck itz not easy to be a man like U
Re: Ugly Intelligent Girl or Beautiful Dull Girl? by loretta(f): 9:51am On Dec 09, 2005
Assuming am a guy i wont even bother about uglyiness provided the love is there and she is Intelligent that's very iimportant

1 Like

Re: Ugly Intelligent Girl or Beautiful Dull Girl? by chrisd(m): 12:58pm On Dec 29, 2005
Better brains than a dull person.
Re: Ugly Intelligent Girl or Beautiful Dull Girl? by chrisd(m): 1:00pm On Dec 29, 2005
And anyway I'll turn that ugly little girl into a dancer. Better an exciting one than a dull one.
Re: Ugly Intelligent Girl or Beautiful Dull Girl? by MrBassey: 10:32pm On Jan 01, 2006
Most men will be lured by beauty. But what about character? You can have a beautiful dull girl with good character, a beatiful dull girl with bad character, a smart ugly girl with good character or a smart ugly girl with bad character.

I most definitely want my partner to be presentable and that includes in beauty, mind and character. If both girls have bad character, I will remain a bachelor. If the ugly smart girl has bad character and the beautiful girl has good character, I will still remain a bachelor. If however the smart ugly girl has a good character, I will chose her only after contacting the world's best plastic surgeons and beauticians to see if a total extreme body make over will transform her into a 36D bust, 28 waist and 36 hip paragon of beauty with a face that can stop a thousand ships, teeth as white as snow and skin as smooth and soft as a boby's bottom. If their answer is "yes" then the smart ugly girl is mine.

Three things I can't stand in women - dumness, uglyness and bad character.

Bassey Has Spoken

1 Like

Re: Ugly Intelligent Girl or Beautiful Dull Girl? by cushman(m): 7:04pm On Jan 02, 2006
Oracle:

BEAUTY IS IN THE EYES OF THE BEHOLDER

BEAUTY IS IN THE EYES OF THE BEERHOLDER grin

A girl's beauty is worthless if she has nothing upstairs

1 Like

Re: Ugly Intelligent Girl or Beautiful Dull Girl? by oghos2k(m): 7:46pm On Jan 02, 2006
there isnt anything in this world that could ever make me go out with a dumb girl. I'd rather go with the intelligent one.if at all my kids are not that beautiful, atleast, the possiblity of them excelling in school is gonna be high its never gonna be like having dumb kids with no brains.lol

1 Like

Re: Ugly Intelligent Girl or Beautiful Dull Girl? by beautifull(f): 8:17pm On Jan 02, 2006
Thank God am not a guy! cos ugly girls are not presentable i rather go for the beautiful one and bring her up to my test. Ugly girl nanananananana.......

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Relationship Dilemma; Pls Advice / If You Are Thinking Of Doing P0RN See My Experience PHOTOS / The Tale Of A Private Lesson Teacher

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.