Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,196 members, 7,839,068 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:21 PM

Ladies: Why Do You Seduce Okada Riders? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies: Why Do You Seduce Okada Riders? (1051 Views)

Ladies, Why Do Y'all Have Stretch Mark On Your Buttocks? / See How A Girl In My Compound Decide To Seduce All Passer-bys? / Ladies: Why Do You Prefer Dark Guys? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies: Why Do You Seduce Okada Riders? by Gettolove(m): 4:52pm On Oct 26, 2007
@ guys

I don't know if you have been observing the okada riders around lagos giving preference to girls at the expense of guys.
if you ask me why the sentiment and partiality. The simple reason is because guys do not have what can make the okada man don't want to end the journey grin
even the fare price is unfair to the guys, some girls are so busty that okada man go carry them free cool cool

@ ladies
I am going to buy my own okada. I will only ride during weekends. My tarrif will be a function of the size of your boobs and how close you go hold me tight grin grin grin(i dey feel am already).

my question to girls

do you enjoy it when your boobs tourch the okada man (be honest), i am certain that evey okada rider enjoy it especially when you are two.
Re: Ladies: Why Do You Seduce Okada Riders? by osereka(m): 5:01pm On Oct 26, 2007
wake up man!
Re: Ladies: Why Do You Seduce Okada Riders? by Joey82(m): 5:06pm On Oct 26, 2007
wonders no go ever endooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
@poster how u take know
Re: Ladies: Why Do You Seduce Okada Riders? by osereka(m): 5:59pm On Oct 26, 2007
maybe him be okada rider ;d
Re: Ladies: Why Do You Seduce Okada Riders? by Busta(f): 6:35pm On Oct 26, 2007
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ladies: Why Do You Seduce Okada Riders? by angelchi(f): 6:56pm On Oct 26, 2007
@ poster, whts ur point?
Re: Ladies: Why Do You Seduce Okada Riders? by cecipopula(f): 6:58pm On Oct 26, 2007
maybe him be okada rider ;d

no mind am jare
Re: Ladies: Why Do You Seduce Okada Riders? by lilrukevwe(m): 10:22pm On Oct 26, 2007
GUY U BE OKADA RIDER I HAVE NO DOUBT ABT THAT
LETS SEE WEN A LADIES DECIDES TO PAY #200 FROM OJOTA TO MILE 12 AND U WUD CHOOSE TO PAY #100 WHO DO U EXPECT THE BIKE MAN TO PICK UP
MY STREET JUNCTION I GOT BIKE MEN THAT CARRY ME EVEN WEN THEY SEE CUSTOMER THATS BECOS U PAY WELL
Re: Ladies: Why Do You Seduce Okada Riders? by chaloo(m): 10:29pm On Oct 26, 2007
@poster

why dont you ask your sister your question first?
Re: Ladies: Why Do You Seduce Okada Riders? by Gettolove(m): 9:29am On Oct 29, 2007
chaloo:

@poster

why don't you ask your sister your question first?

sorry dude i aint gat a sisto

@chikitos

answer my question abi una want make i vex
Re: Ladies: Why Do You Seduce Okada Riders? by segzicres(m): 9:34am On Oct 29, 2007
now that's how to think when you're very jobless and senseless.
good job keep it up. i could join you know if you get a bick that has barely no space for 1 so that i can feel the jugs well.
good thinking, for real you're creative.
Re: Ladies: Why Do You Seduce Okada Riders? by Easybaby(f): 11:53am On Oct 29, 2007
laughing my cute ass off grin grin grin grin
Re: Ladies: Why Do You Seduce Okada Riders? by segzicres(m): 11:55am On Oct 29, 2007
easy baby when will you stop laughing your cute ass off?
Re: Ladies: Why Do You Seduce Okada Riders? by Easybaby(f): 11:57am On Oct 29, 2007
segzi cres:

easy baby when will you stop laughing your cute ass off?

Not until they stopped posting funny thread grin

(1) (Reply)

Does He Really Love Me / My Fiance Got Married Without Telling Me / Must Dating Lead To Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.